Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Would SkyClan be...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:03 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:01 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:54 AM
Bye y'all
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:26 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:02 AM

Old May 3rd, 2019, 08:02 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Dawnpaw ran away in an instant. Would it be bad if I told someone? He never told me not to... she thought. She curled up in a ball in the clearing, her eyes clouded, a scratch on her head.

Scorchpaw walked up to her. "Hey, you ok? Wait, is that dried up blood?!? Who did this?!" He asked her.

Streampaw saw Dawnpaw walk into the camp. Was that a scar? "Bluepaw, I think there's something wrong with Dawnpaw. She doesn't look ok. Her fur is messed up and she has a scar on her head." She said worriedly.
@Silvershadow
(jysk, there should not be blood. Redrunner hardly hit her, he didn't scratch her at all.)
@Coriander

Redrunner sighed, "I'm sorry. Yeah... We should go. To your nest. Den. Whatever." He leapt, awkwardly balancing on the fence.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 3rd, 2019, 11:18 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
(jysk, there should not be blood. Redrunner hardly hit her, he didn't scratch her at all.)
@Coriander

Redrunner sighed, "I'm sorry. Yeah... We should go. To your nest. Den. Whatever." He leapt, awkwardly balancing on the fence.

"Alright, well, if that's the plan, then you should wait out here for a minute," he answered, jumping up after Redrunner. "My girl needs to see you before you go inside - she doesn't really appreciate strange cats in the house." He nodded at the flap in the door. "You see that opening? Go paw at the clear stuff for a minute and she should be here pretty quick."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 3rd, 2019, 03:05 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Dawnpaw ran away in an instant. Would it be bad if I told someone? He never told me not to... she thought. She curled up in a ball in the clearing, her eyes clouded.

Scorchpaw walked up to her. "Hey, you ok? You don look good. Did something happen?" He asked her.

Streampaw saw Dawnpaw walk into the camp. What was up with her? "Bluepaw, I think there's something wrong with Dawnpaw. She doesn't look ok. Her fur is messed up badly." She said worriedly.
@Silvershadow
Bluepaw looked up at the sound of worry in Streampaw's voice, turning his head to see Dawnpaw curled up in the center of the clearing. "I'll go check on her," he meowed, standing on long, muscular legs and made his way over to the the apprentice. The young grey and white tom nodded to Scorchpaw before sitting down beside Dawnpaw and rested the tip of his tail on her shoulder. "Is everything alright?"

@Calliecat
Mudclaw dipped his head towards Maplestar and began to make his way back down the high stone when he saw Dawnpaw pad into camp. His ears perked as Bluepaw padded over to the young she-cat, noting the worried expression on Streampaw's face. 'I hope everything is alright.'

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 3rd, 2019, 06:46 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Bluepaw looked up at the sound of worry in Streampaw's voice, turning his head to see Dawnpaw curled up in the center of the clearing. "I'll go check on her," he meowed, standing on long, muscular legs and made his way over to the the apprentice. The young grey and white tom nodded to Scorchpaw before sitting down beside Dawnpaw and rested the tip of his tail on her shoulder. "Is everything alright?"

@Calliecat
Mudclaw dipped his head towards Maplestar and began to make his way back down the high stone when he saw Dawnpaw pad into camp. His ears perked as Bluepaw padded over to the young she-cat, noting the worried expression on Streampaw's face. 'I hope everything is alright.'
Maplestar trotted up to Dawnpaw and nosed her flank. "Are you alright, Dawnpaw? Where's your mentor?" she demanded, looking around. I've had enough stress today!

~~~~~ @Coriander
Redrunner shook his head. "Oh, yeah, right of course..." trotting over the clear window, he put his paw against it, letting the most pitiful of meows leave his throat. This is stupid. I'm starting to think this is a bad idea. Maybe Dawnpaw was right and I'm beign stupid.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:13 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Maplestar trotted up to Dawnpaw and nosed her flank. "Are you alright, Dawnpaw? Where's your mentor?" she demanded, looking around. I've had enough stress today!

~~~~~ @Coriander
Redrunner shook his head. "Oh, yeah, right of course..." trotting over the clear window, he put his paw against it, letting the most pitiful of meows leave his throat. This is stupid. I'm starting to think this is a bad idea. Maybe Dawnpaw was right and I'm beign stupid.
Dawnpaw couldn't take the attention any longer. "Redrunner is out with a kittypet in a twoleg den! The kittypet threatened me and Redrunner stood up for the Kittypet and hit me!" She said, tears filling her eyes.

Rainingflower saw a crowd around her daughter and walked over there. Her eyes burned with fury as she heard what Dawnpaw said.
@Silvershadow
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:17 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:

~~~~~ @Coriander

For a few seconds it was silent, the only sound being Micah's paws thumping down onto the grass. Then there was a noise from inside, and the door creaked open. A Twoleg girl peeked outside, let out a surprised-sounding squeak, and reached slowly down toward Redrunner. Micah crept up beside the other tom and mewed at the Twoleg, standing on his hind legs and reaching his forepaws up.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:38 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Dawnpaw couldn't take the attention any longer. "Redrunner is out with a kittypet in a twoleg den! The kittypet threatened me and Redrunner stood up for the Kittypet and hit me!" She said, tears filling her eyes.

Rainingflower saw a crowd around her daughter and walked over there. Her eyes burned with fury as she heard what Dawnpaw said.
@Silvershadow
Maplestar's eyes narrowed, "Redrunner did that?" she echoed. Pausing, she bared her teeth, "And he hit you... we've had enough mutiny for a moon and now this!" flattening her ears, she leaned down and began to lick the small cat's head, sitting down beside her. "It's alright, Dawnpaw. I'll find Redrunner myself. Flowerheart, guard the camp," she called toward her deputy and began to head for twolegplace.

~~~~~~~~~~
@Coriander
Redrunner stared at the twoleg reaching for him and bristled, flinching when the girl's hand brushed his forehead. It was a weird, uncomfortable feeling, and he stepped back, "She's your twoleg?" he sputtered.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:50 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Maplestar's eyes narrowed, "Redrunner did that?" she echoed. Pausing, she bared her teeth, "And he hit you... we've had enough mutiny for a moon and now this!" flattening her ears, she leaned down and began to lick the small cat's head, sitting down beside her. "It's alright, Dawnpaw. I'll find Redrunner myself. Flowerheart, guard the camp," she called toward her deputy and began to head for twolegplace.

~~~~~~~~~~
@Coriander
Redrunner stared at the twoleg reaching for him and bristled, flinching when the girl's hand brushed his forehead. It was a weird, uncomfortable feeling, and he stepped back, "She's your twoleg?" he sputtered.

"Yes," Micah meowed, leaning into the girl's touch as her other hand crept behind his ears, rubbing the back of his head. "She takes care of me." He tossed Redrunner a reassuring glance. "It's fine; she won't hurt you."

Old May 3rd, 2019, 09:16 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

"Yes," Micah meowed, leaning into the girl's touch as her other hand crept behind his ears, rubbing the back of his head. "She takes care of me." He tossed Redrunner a reassuring glance. "It's fine; she won't hurt you."
"I... Er..." Redrunner stepped away. "No thanks. Maybe... Um... Maybe later." He stepped beside Micah, suppressing the defensive hiss in his throat
Old May 4th, 2019, 09:29 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
"I... Er..." Redrunner stepped away. "No thanks. Maybe... Um... Maybe later." He stepped beside Micah, suppressing the defensive hiss in his throat

The small tom wove around the Twoleg girl's legs, purring. "That's fine," he answered. "No one said you needed to like being stroked. But, uh, if you're hungry, I can get her to bring us some food. Real food, not those pebbles everyone else gets; it's tuna, and it's delicious, and you haven't lived until you've tried it."