Last post by Luminous
Today 02:52 AM

Old April 16th, 2019, 07:15 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Copperleap's hello sounded more as suspicious, as if he was trying to accuse the molly as being a spy or something, or maybe that was just his paranoia speaking. Then again, Copperleap always been a bit aloof and trusting to anyone and anything - even other cats of different clans, which could be dangerous, but Copperleap liked to establish a bit of initial trust before someone gave him a reason to distrust. Plus, this was a small molly, and even though she was from a different clan, something about her told him that she wasn't dangerous. Specifically since she lost her balance from his presence and almost fell on the rocks. Copperleap's whiskers twitched in amusement and a gentle laugh escaped his maw as he watched her regain her balance. ''Luckypaw, you say?'' The tom mused, a small purr rumbling in his throat. ''Lucky as in the...four leaf clover or Lucky as in good things shall come your way?'' He tilted his head curiously - he didn't know why he was trying to denote the meaning of why she was named Luckypaw, and she was probably confused as to why he was asking, but Copperleap had a knack for trying to decode new cats' names when he first meet them. Another reason why he felt she wasn't a threat because of her laughter, filled with mirthfulness and kindness. ''Do you really think you can? Moving these things back will take me forever to get them back to my clan!'' Luckypaw was probably joking but Copperleap was too vacuous to understand a joke when it was present, so to him, it seemed like she was genuinely wanting to help him. ''Then again, I really don't wanna disturb the balance of the planet if I move these precious rocks from their habitat, so maybe it's best if I leave them here...or just take one for the journey? Well, they are mighty pretty, I won't deny that.'' He idly thought aloud, a small smile making its way onto his maw as he swished his tail blithely back and forth, his gaze lingering on the rock until turning back to the pretty little molly that made new company. Copperleap's smile widened, watching her excitement was contagious because it made him excited. ''Well, lil bunny, my name's Copper!'' He greeted, exuberantly, leaving out his full clan name because he didn't think his entire name mattered. The nickname 'Bunny' leaving his mouth without even thinking because her stubby tail was wiggling like that of a bunny, and it reminded him how adorable that was to watch. He started wagging his fluffy tail like that of a dog, mimicking her movements. ''What're even doing here anyway? Not to spy on me are you? I don't mean to cause any harm, I swear!'' He told her quickly with a shake of his head and blink of his eyes. ''Quite honestly...I don't even remember how I got here.'' He snorted with a snicker, which was honest. He remembered being in skyclan territory, but how he got all the way over here? That was a mystery to him.
As the tom appeared to fall deep into thought, Luckypaw's mind wandered. She knew the flower crown she was wearing atop her head needed to be replaced. The flowers were wilting around the petals. She sighed inaudibly. She would have to gather supplies when she had the time. She recalled seeing some flowers and vines around the ThunderClan border she could most likely use. The molly was suddenly snapped from her thoughts as the tom spoke, and at his inquiry on the meaning behind her name, she blinked a few moments in thought. "I don't really understand, to be honest, but my mom always says it's because when I was born, I was lucky because I was the only kit that survived the birth... she said the other two died from the cold. The Leaf-bare was awful." she gazed at her paws a moment, then glanced back up, blinking, at his next question. She opened her mouth to answer when he spoke again, and she had to bite back the laugh that threatened to escape her throat. She tilted her head at him in amusement, purring. As he spoke his name, she felt a smile spread over her maw, and she held out a paw for him to set his own atop of. "Well! Pleased to make your acquaintance, Copper!,"she meowed cheerfully, eyes shining brightly. She then blinked at his next question and her face fell a bit. "W-well... I'm supposed to be hunting for my first solo patrol, and well... it's not going too good... to be honest, I'm not the best at, uh, hunting...," her pelt prickled with slight embarrassment, however when he spoke again, she couldn't help but have a bit of a laughing meow escape. "How do you plan on getting back?,"she inquired, laughter sparkling in her eyes. She closed them a moment as a soft breeze blew by. She then opened them again and focussed on the tom, genuinely curious about his answer. She kept her smile in place, and her eyes held an innocent, youthful shine.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 16th, 2019, 08:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
@Pluto

It was around midnight, and the stars twinkled and shined in the for-once clear sky. The moonlight washed over Seastones, turning the sand white and reflecting off of the sea that was now silver. The vast sandy land was empty say for a large, lean shadow padding quietly over the soft ground, a large water vole clamped between his jaws. Runningbrook had hunted it as a gift for the cat he was meeting, Onionshell. He knew that other Clans didn't like fish, not at all, not like RiverClan, so he had brought the water vole instead. He hoped it would make Onionshell pleased, he really wanted her to be happy. With a sigh that was muffled by the Fresh kill in his jaws, he finished his trek across the sand and reached the hiding spot where he and Onionshell usually met. It wasn't anything special, really. Just a small patch of grass and sand behind a wall of rocks, with a bush they hid underneath if it rained. Going around the corner and settling down, Runningbrook set the water vole aside and silently waited for the she-cat's familiar paw steps.
White ears poked above a sandy slope, they twitched , trying to pick out any sounds of other cats that weren't the one she was meeting Tonight . Once she deemed safe, she leaped on top of it and leaped on to the smooth ground . In her mouth Onionshell held some wild tiny purple flowers , they were everywhere when she was heading towards this place! They were beautiful so she grabbed a pawful hoping it would be enough. The skyclanner didn't bother hunting since she figured it would look suspicious bringing a piece of prey away from her clan.The muddy brown patched Molly flicked her eyes over the Sandy area before she caught the familiar scent of the tom she quickly grew attached to. Her heart raced once she started running towards their hiding spot, this is a bad idea! her conscience told her what if one day Riverclan finds this place and decides to kidnap you while using Runningbrook as bait?! You dumb furball! the voice fell in deaf ears, her heart was stronger than her logic . I'll be careful , I always plan ahead ! Atleast one pawstep ahead. Atleast I'm not sticking with the toms in my clan, it's like father said ' you wanna do the same thing as them huh? Would you wanna run off a cliff with them? Plunge yourself into a twolegs nest? Be my guest ' I'm not like them .

Onionshell peered around the corner where Runningbrook was, see ? No ambush ! she purred as a greeting although she raised her eyebrow at the water vole which made her nose twitch .....is it the same thing as regular ones? Just...more watery? ....oh well never know till you try. With a flick of her tail the skyclanner padded towards the tom with a happy glance and placed the pile of flowers gently in front of his paws "it not much.....but they sure are beautiful . And you know what's funny? They were surrounded by a strong onion smell when I went toward them . Probably little patches of the plant or weed thing near them." she meowed before yawning and sitting down only to wash herself " anybody notice you?" she asked somewhat worriedly . @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 19th, 2019 at 05:10 PM.
Old April 19th, 2019, 04:31 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post

Sunpaw looked up at Graypaw. It was that moment when she looked up at him, that she realized she had feelings for him. She smiled, even though it could end up a disaster.
Graypaw looked at her eyes and purred once again. He locked his gaze in her's not wanting to look away. "I think we should be heading back to our camps soon. Everyone will be wondering where I am.", he meowed, keeping his eyes on her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 19th, 2019, 04:41 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Graypaw looked at her eyes and purred once again. He locked his gaze in her's not wanting to look away. "I think we should be heading back to our camps soon. Everyone will be wondering where I am.", he meowed, keeping his eyes on her.
"Yeah, they'll e Wondering where I am." Sunpaw meowed staring at him. That's when she noticed something. "Odd.... The moon isn't showing." She said, looking at the sky.
Old April 20th, 2019, 10:13 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
As the tom appeared to fall deep into thought, Luckypaw's mind wandered. She knew the flower crown she was wearing atop her head needed to be replaced. The flowers were wilting around the petals. She sighed inaudibly. She would have to gather supplies when she had the time. She recalled seeing some flowers and vines around the ThunderClan border she could most likely use. The molly was suddenly snapped from her thoughts as the tom spoke, and at his inquiry on the meaning behind her name, she blinked a few moments in thought. "I don't really understand, to be honest, but my mom always says it's because when I was born, I was lucky because I was the only kit that survived the birth... she said the other two died from the cold. The Leaf-bare was awful." she gazed at her paws a moment, then glanced back up, blinking, at his next question. She opened her mouth to answer when he spoke again, and she had to bite back the laugh that threatened to escape her throat. She tilted her head at him in amusement, purring. As he spoke his name, she felt a smile spread over her maw, and she held out a paw for him to set his own atop of. "Well! Pleased to make your acquaintance, Copper!,"she meowed cheerfully, eyes shining brightly. She then blinked at his next question and her face fell a bit. "W-well... I'm supposed to be hunting for my first solo patrol, and well... it's not going too good... to be honest, I'm not the best at, uh, hunting...," her pelt prickled with slight embarrassment, however when he spoke again, she couldn't help but have a bit of a laughing meow escape. "How do you plan on getting back?,"she inquired, laughter sparkling in her eyes. She closed them a moment as a soft breeze blew by. She then opened them again and focussed on the tom, genuinely curious about his answer. She kept her smile in place, and her eyes held an innocent, youthful shine.
Copperleap wasn't judgmental towards other cats, but he also knew that the warrior code told him to not associate himself with the ''enemy''. This she cat didn't seem like she meant any harm or would hurt him in any way. She looked...as he analyzed her features more vividly...her expressions were soft, almost kittish in a sense. So, that definitely meant she wasn't a warrior, so maybe that also meant that if she tried to cause a fight, then Copperleap would have the upperhand because apprentices were still learning to fight, after all. Then again, this sweet gal was wearing a flower crown...which was kinda cute, now that he actually managed to notice it. ''That thing atop your head?'' He flicked his tail upward, gently tilting the crown on her head to the side on accident. ''How you make something like that, hm? Seems so creative, such a pretty flower crown. You know what, bunny? I want one myself! I think it would add more -- hmm -- pizzazz -- whaddya think?'' His tone was chipper and bright, eyes genuinely showing interest in her creative ability to put...fashion on herself. It was probably one of the rare times he actually saw a cat with flowers on their head, but it looked so unique that Copperleap wanted one himself. ''Or! Maybe a pebble crown will work, hm? That sounds pretty cool! I think I would be the king of pebbles...but I wonder if pebbles will weigh too much and hurt my head. It sounds possible, but not very safe, but like flowers must be for mollies, so rocks must be for toms. I mean, look at these rocks! They're so shiny and cool -- '' Copperleap was rambling, per usual, sometimes he couldn't help himself, so when her voice cut right through his as she was happy to become his acquaintance, Copperleap shot up almost like a comet, his fur bushing up, a quirk that happened whenever he was excited. ''Oh boy, oh boy, sugar! It's nice to meetya too! I love making friends.'' He told her, rather sincerely and almost bashful. Even if they were from different clans, it just felt nice to tell her his name was Copper so they didn't have to put labels on where they were from. For all she knew, she possibly thought he was a passing loner instead of a clan cat. ''Hunting, yeah?'' Copperleap upturned his nose in thought as he listened to the little molly talk about how she was supposed to be hunting. ''It sounds like a chore,'' He drawled out in a gag. The tom circled the she cat and lightly whacked her with his tail on her flank, ''I can give you some pointers if you want. Instead of making hunting sound like it's mandatory to do, I can show you a super awesome way that makes you look forward to hunting all the time.'' He puffed out his chest, boyishly smirking to himself. Copperleap had the tendency to make chores into something fun like a sort of game. Of course, as she asked him her question, Copperleap fumbled for an answer because he...actually didn't know. ''I don't know,'' He honestly told her with a blink of his eyes, but laughed along since he got her to laugh, and it felt pretty good to laugh along with her. She had such a sweet, musical laughter that was contagious. He rolled his shoulders, ''I thought I just wing it, ya know? I always just wing stuff. I'm totally good at that.'' He told her with a soft smile, watching her with his own soft gaze of wonder and inquisitively.
Old April 21st, 2019, 02:20 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

she waited for his normal response... a you know and a laugh. That’s always what he said, she knew the answer. Yet as he came closer she couldn’t help but feel a bit nervous, Was something wrong? At the thought she began to shake. The molly couldn’t bare the thought of losing him, she just couldn’t do it, was he sick hurt. Yet as he got closer to her she could see that he was fine and his words shook her, he was leaving behind everything he had ever know for what? Love? For her? She didn’t know what to say her jaw gaped open she couldn’t fathom the words that had just come out of his mouth, “Glazepaw...” she had no idea what to say next, she just couldn’t figure it out she was so lost in everything that was happening. She looked him in the eyes. They could work. They could be together when they were warriors. She stood there with her maw wide open before finally moving again as the water lapped at her paws she walked over next to him, shaking the slightest bit more. She wrapped her tail around his shoulders, “Then we have a moon...” she said with a smile, light shining in her blue eyes
"I-" the lanky apprentice began. No, not yet. This wasn't the time for that. He would tell her as soon as they were sure that they could be together forever. Until then...Glazepaw gave his love an affectionate smile and purred, "I really care for you, Moonpaw. I can't wait until we can be together, not in secret." He stood there, just looking into her eyes, admiring their beauty. He always loved the way they reflected the night sky; it seemed as if she had a miniature Silverpelt in her irises. He wondered what her eyes would look like during the day. He nuzzled her as she put her fluffy tail around his shoulders. "I can't wait to see you again. It's only a matter of time..."
Old April 23rd, 2019, 08:14 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
"I-" the lanky apprentice began. No, not yet. This wasn't the time for that. He would tell her as soon as they were sure that they could be together forever. Until then...Glazepaw gave his love an affectionate smile and purred, "I really care for you, Moonpaw. I can't wait until we can be together, not in secret." He stood there, just looking into her eyes, admiring their beauty. He always loved the way they reflected the night sky; it seemed as if she had a miniature Silverpelt in her irises. He wondered what her eyes would look like during the day. He nuzzled her as she put her fluffy tail around his shoulders. "I can't wait to see you again. It's only a matter of time..."
she smiled, before looking at the sky there were red streaks shining through it and the faintest hint of the sun on the horizon. She teamed up as she realized what he meant, “One moon.” She repeated to him her gaze set on the sky, “We have to go...” she whispered as she looked at the orange rising up and sending a blanket over the cobalt. She began to walk away from the ocean’s shore and to the pine trees that she called home. “I’ll see you after the battle.” She said before realizing what she had said. She didn’t remember he wasn’t a part of the Dark Forest with that she began to run, full on run into the territory

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 25th, 2019, 01:54 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"Yeah, they'll e Wondering where I am." Sunpaw meowed staring at him. That's when she noticed something. "Odd.... The moon isn't showing." She said, looking at the sky.
Graypaw looked up at the sky to see no moon. He looked at her. "I gotta get back to Thunderclan. They might be in trouble.", he meowed. The tom ran towards Thunderclan territory.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 25th, 2019, 03:42 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Graypaw looked up at the sky to see no moon. He looked at her. "I gotta get back to Thunderclan. They might be in trouble.", he meowed. The tom ran towards Thunderclan territory.
"Ok." Sunpaw meowed, nuzzling him. She watched him run back to his clan and she yelled "Be safe!". She ran back to her own clan.
Old April 28th, 2019, 07:59 AM

Talking Re: Seastones

((Hello there! May I join?))