by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:56 AM

Old April 29th, 2019, 04:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@GLaDOS @GLaDOS

Umberpaw stood in the cave, her ears up and open her eyes wide as she looked around the area , she had to admit she was amazed since A she's been in the elders den and apprentices den...as well as the nursery and the clearing but never the whole territory or in here. To see so many cats training side by side they all looked powerful to her, some were more agile and faster than others, some were just full muscle . I wonder which one I would be? the reddish brown she cat flinched and leaped back though once a large golden tabby apprentice tom as tackling and pinning down an black and white warrior ,the apprentice was very buff while the mentor was slightly buff but more lean and slender "perfect ! By the next gathering you'll be a strong warrior " the mentor meowed as the apprentice got off of him allowing him to take up . Umberpaw was shaking a tad bit, to her it did look a bit scary since the apprentice looked like he was gonna hurt the warrior , however the apprentice looked at Umberpaw and made a face before chuckling "what never seen that before ? Or course not ,cats like you only fight off red lights! I bet you've never been in a real fight before "he sneered making Umberpaw back up with a frown but anger was boiling inside . The male apprentice snickered "you don't belong here kittypet!" he meowed before unsheathing his claws and crouching with a hiss making Umberpaw jump and dart to a corner . The apprentice and his mentor chuckled as they walked out of the caves entrance . Umberpaw folded her ears back and snorted as she stomped the ground once she walked away from the corner "mouserbrain " she mumbled in her Australian accent , she did have a reason to be here , she finally has a mentor now! What was their name again? Dream...dust? No....dreamdusk? No.....dreamdance....yes! Dreamdance! Her yellow orbs sparkled that once she sat down and waited for her mentor to arrive.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 3rd, 2019 at 09:44 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 01:43 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

He nodded. "Good, now you could attack. But, for training ee won't attack. Now, you have to watch out for drop and roll. They'll quickly drop to the ground, then roll on their back. To not get squished, you have to jump off in time." Addereye explained, shaking Brightpaw off his pelt gently.
Okay,” Brightpaw meowed, relieved. “What next?” She glanced up at the sky. It wasn’t late, exactly, but time was starting to get on. “Or maybe we should just practise?” They’d probably have time for her to learn one last move, but if Addereye said they should go over the moves she’d learnt, she wouldn’t object.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 10:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Dust

Treetiger had been sent out on a patrol with an apprentice that wasn't her own. She didn't really socialize with other cats anymore and her reactive mind always jumped to conclusions around other cats. Right now, she believed this tom was judging her, criticizing her ability to lead a patrol.

You can't trust your clan mates anymore.
You can't trust this feline.
He's going to turn on you.

Her ear twitched to the side, head whipping towards the right as she narrowed her gaze in the direction she thought the noise came from. "Henry" was being a nuisance again. Surely she could trust being around the apprentice... right? "Ridiculous," she whispered under her breath, barely audible to Spiderpaw if he was paying attention to her at all. Her head moved back to focus on what was in front of her, only for the she-cat to get startled by a shadow in her peripheral vision. Treetiger almost shot to the side, but instead let herself flinch. "What was that?"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 2nd, 2019, 10:30 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Dust

Treetiger had been sent out on a patrol with an apprentice that wasn't her own. She didn't really socialize with other cats anymore and her reactive mind always jumped to conclusions around other cats. Right now, she believed this tom was judging her, criticizing her ability to lead a patrol.

You can't trust your clan mates anymore.
You can't trust this feline.
He's going to turn on you.

Her ear twitched to the side, head whipping towards the right as she narrowed her gaze in the direction she thought the noise came from. "Henry" was being a nuisance again. Surely she could trust being around the apprentice... right? "Ridiculous," she whispered under her breath, barely audible to Spiderpaw if he was paying attention to her at all. Her head moved back to focus on what was in front of her, only for the she-cat to get startled by a shadow in her peripheral vision. Treetiger almost shot to the side, but instead let herself flinch. "What was that?"
Needless to say, Spiderpaw couldn't help the feeling of unease that crept up his spine as the pair slunk through the woods on a "Border patrol." He had no idea why he would be sent out with a warrior that wasn't his mentor, but he wouldn't fight it and, most importantly, he wouldn't aim to upset his patrol partner. So here he was... walking in almost complete silence if not for the rustling of the trees and scurrying footsteps of woodland creatures. His eyes shot each and every direction, waiting in nervous anticipation for something to jump at them. Though nothing seemed to come. Spiderpaw swallowed hard as he cast a curious look to the warrior leading the way. He had thought she said something, but as silence enveloped them for a brief moment he resigned to the fact that it was only the wind. As he continued his checking of the woods around him, the sudden voice of Treetiger caused his fur to stand on end.

"What was that?"

"What was what?!" He squeaked in alarm, his voice fluctuating as the feline allowed his back to curl upwards in anticipation. The now ball of fluff that was Spiderpaw shuffled closer to Treetiger, hoping that she'd make the first move if anything did happen. The apprentices eyes were HUGE as he quickly glanced around him. The breath from his chest was quick, wheezing with every inhale and exhale.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 2nd, 2019, 10:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Dust

Treetiger stared suspiciously towards the trees, pausing the two to study the trunks and forest floor. What was that? It couldn't be... no. She wiped the thought away. After a few moments, she looked down towards the ground.

Paranoid?
He'll feed off of that, you learned that the hard way before.

Her green gaze narrowed and her head shook. He was wrong! "It must've been nothing. I don't sell anything," she replied, turning her attention to the ebony apprentice. Her head tilted a little. He was so fearful. She had noted the distance he closed between the and let out a small sigh. "You're scaring him..." once more the almost inaudible voice left her mouth. "It's fine, we should keep moving, but stay cautious," she spoke, starting at a slow pace once more. She was much more alert now.

It wasn't... "Henry"... it couldn't be...

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 2nd, 2019, 11:19 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@SuspiciousMindz

"O-ok." His voice was barely a whisper as he met her gaze then quickly looked away. He trusted the warrior not lead them straight into a trap, but still the apprentice remained on high alert. This time Spiderpaw's eyes seemed to move so rapidly that it seemed like he wasn't even taking in his surroundings... not to mention how he trailed so close behind Treetiger, he might as well have been her shadow. The anxiety came in huge waves and though it wasn't quite as obvious, the apprentice's body shook gently. I'm not a coward! He half-hissed to himself fully aware that he was indeed acting cowardly. What would his clanmate think of him acting like this? Spiderpaw swallowed hard. The last thing he wanted was for Treetiger to look down on him... so for now the tom-cat allowed his ebony fur to lay flat along his spine, though his tail still remaining bristled. He'd be ready for any intruders or at least that's what his false confidence told him. "Do y-you see anything Treetiger?" It was obvious he was trying to force down the anxiety - even going so far to try and deepen his voice.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 2nd, 2019 at 11:20 PM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 04:49 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
He suddenly bolts forward and cuts it off before it can reach the tree. He bites its throat, killing swiftly.

*Shadowstorm smiles looking at him* "Great job" *she purs and nods at her apprentice*

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 4th, 2019, 07:04 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

fernpaw was bored- and that in itself was saying something, but you would have to meet him to understand what level of boredom he was on. the thing was, this apprentice was hardly ever lacking anything to do, and when he was, he made a huge deal of it. that was why he was in the territory; he didn't want to annoy anyone too much, at least for now, although that was certainly an option if he was feeling merciless today. "hmmmmm," fernpaw thought aloud, giving an audible, loud groan. while mentally questioning what he should do this day, he subconsciously explored around the territory, his tail flickering around and occasionally smacking against a tree in a slightly painful modus operandi. a leaf delicately fell perfectly upon his head, and, absolutely terrified that he was being attacked, fernpaw jumped, getting ready to get into a battling position. ahhhhhhh!! the apprentice thought, misinformed. thus far, the masculine figure hadn't figured out any activities for the day. perhaps socializing? no, he would probably trip over his own paws both while finding someone to talk to and while chatting with them. fernpaw didn't like humiliating himself in front of others; then they wouldn't like him and compliment him, and fernpaw simply needed that third-party approval. walking into a long, thriving green blade of grass, the apprentice questioned his agenda, all the while being bored to the absolute core.

he took a step back, thinking that perhaps chatting with another individual might not be half-bad of an idea. the question was, who? there were a lot of cats who actually had lives and things to do every day, which left him with a small handful of cats who might possibly be interested in wasting their time conversing with him. "anybody hereee?" he called out into the quadrangle of territory, listening intently to see if anyone else was interested in speaking. in the back of his mind he reminded himself that yelling out into the forest might ruin someone else's hunting patrol, and that he shouldn't continue participating in a potentially-harmful habit like the aforementioned, but he shrugged his shoulders. in the corner of his vision, he saw a small rustle.

@RedHead
/reminder: this is the starter for the fernpaw x flintspirit rp !/
i’m smiling too”

---

Old May 7th, 2019, 09:30 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Tigerdawn looked over her shoulder as a cat spoke. "Yeah, good day." She narrowed her eyes. She still didn't approve of Cherrydawn choosing a Windclan cat for a mate, but she figured she'd push that aside for now. The brown she-cat slowly turned around. "So..." She said slowly, flicking an ear. "I heard you had kits... Congrats."
Cherrydawn paused for a moment, a little taken aback that her former mentor was actually returning the greeting. And making conversation, no less. "I did," she said, her whiskers quivering with the small smile she couldn't help but have when she thought of them. "All healthy, thank Starclan. They'll be apprenticed soon..." Cherrydawn caught a glimpse of Tigerdawn's blinded eye and looked away quickly, not wanting the older warrior to think she was staring. "I'm sorry about your injury" she added. "Have you been managing well?"

Old May 8th, 2019, 11:43 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrydawn paused for a moment, a little taken aback that her former mentor was actually returning the greeting. And making conversation, no less. "I did," she said, her whiskers quivering with the small smile she couldn't help but have when she thought of them. "All healthy, thank Starclan. They'll be apprenticed soon..." Cherrydawn caught a glimpse of Tigerdawn's blinded eye and looked away quickly, not wanting the older warrior to think she was staring. "I'm sorry about your injury" she added. "Have you been managing well?"
Tigerdawn had to stop herself from snapping right then and there as she was reminded of her blind eye. She didn’t like thinking about it since it reminded her of a stupid mistake she made in battle. She glared at Cherrydawn, not saying anything for a few moments. “I have.” She turned away, flattening her ears. She no longer wanted to continue the conversation, she just wasn’t in the mood anymore. Whatever. Tigerdawn looked down at her paws. “Anyway, when they are apprenticed,” She blinked. “Do you think you’ll return to your warrior duties, or remain a queen.” She shrugged.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; May 8th, 2019 at 12:23 PM.