Old July 22nd, 2019, 06:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@GLaDOS
"I know how you feel Tigerkit, but as Clan cats, we fight to survive. We be wary of other clans and other cats, because what if they attacked the camp? Attacked me?" He nuzzled his tabby son. "As clan cats, we follow the warrior code and do as it commands, and what our deputy and leader decide, without argument."
He gazed at his sons amber eyes. "We do as StarClan intends it, do you understand a little more? We might be scared of hurting another cat, but they will hurt us if we don't hurt them."
Tigerkit looked at him, "Does that mean I'll be forced to fight other cats? Isn't there more to being a warrior then fighting?", he wondered. The kitten was curious and he didn't feel as if fighting was something he wanted to do. "Why would a cat hurt try to hurt me? Aren't we all the same?", he added, his curiousity getting the best of him. Tigerkit poked at the mossball.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 22nd, 2019, 08:38 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Tigerkit looked at him, "Does that mean I'll be forced to fight other cats? Isn't there more to being a warrior then fighting?", he wondered. The kitten was curious and he didn't feel as if fighting was something he wanted to do. "Why would a cat hurt try to hurt me? Aren't we all the same?", he added, his curiousity getting the best of him. Tigerkit poked at the mossball.

@GLaDOS
Scarfang was a bit stumped for a reply. He had always fought, for every rooth and claw of what he had now. Finally, he came up with something.
"Tigerkit, just because cats are the same doesn't mean they won't fight. Clanmates fight and the other clans fight. The clans have always been rivals. Sometimes we work together, other times we fight for our clan."
Scarfang paused, rasping his tongue over his sons head as he pulled him closer with a paw.
"Not forced, Tigerkit. As you grow older, you will learn you must fight to protect your clanmates, the ones you love, and your clan. This is something I hope to teach you and hope your mentor will teach you, too, when the time is right."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old July 22nd, 2019, 09:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The SkyClan cats were everywhere. It wasn't that Ashpaw minded, necessarily - the more, the merrier, right? Even so, it could get crowded here, and there were a lot of attractive cats who had come into the group... and Ashpaw didn't do well with so many at a time. He could come off as obnoxious, and he was loud, and although it didn't bother him... it certainly seemed to bother everyone else. Friends were hard to come by when you were like him, and while he was trying his best, that wasn't always enough. Finding a more secluded corner of the clearing (where he wouldn't be as distracted), Ashpaw lay down for a nap. He'd been working as hard as he could... and, although it might appear as though he had limitless energy, he was feeling a lot like he'd been drained right now. There was only so much one cat could do, after all. Ashpaw was looking forward to being a warrior - strong, respected, and hopefully, treated better than he was now. It took a special kind of cat to deal with him; and although he was drawn to pretty much everyone, the ones who were drawn back to him were the ones who made good friends. He appreciated them, and he would've done anything for them. Anything.

@canine

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 12:22 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

Fallpaw padded out of the apprentice's den after a long night of good sleep. The former Skyclan apprentice glanced around for another apprentice from her clan to talk to and found Ospreypaw. She walked over to him seeing that he was down. Her good eye looked at the other apprentice. "Hey. Is there something wrong?", she asked. Fallpaw sat down beside the tom. She could feel how depressed the tom was. She too wished her clan hadn't merged with Riverclan. This was not her home, but she couldn't leave her family and close friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(I have a lonely boi, Pebbleflame! Maybe he and Osprey could talk?)

Pebbleflame trudged across the clearing, signing heavily. Pebbleflame had nothing, really. His brother barely saw him anymore, he was too interested in his kit. He had no friends really, due to his quiet personality. And he couldn't think of anything else. He had his clan, Riverclan, and food, and a home, but still. He led a lonely life. He didn't mind, but he wished he had some sort of support.

He sat down, glancing at the damp ground and reeds. He looked up, spotting a cat. He looked...lonely. Lost almost. Maybe he could talk to him. He stood up, padding over to the young cat. "Hello." He greeted, sitting down beside the tom.

@Fuzzyfeline
{So this turned into a group RP lol}

The sudden voice and paw steps alerted the tabby as an apprentice approached him. Turning his head to see her with his one remaining eye he scanned over her. What was wrong with him? Everything. Osprey wasn't going to tell her that. He wouldn't want her to feel like she needed to worry about him.
Almost a heartbeat after the molly approached the voice of another tom caught his eat surprising him. This was weird he went from being alone to having two cats approach him. He didn't deserve their time. It was a waste. Deciding to shift so he could sort of see the two cats Ospreypaw's sky blue eye looked between them. Why I'm StarClan's name would they approach him? "Hello," He greeted them dipping his head. Despite feeling like a complete disappointment he still held respect for his new and old Clanmates. They worked hard while he was just useless fur and bones.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 23rd, 2019, 09:16 PM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The SkyClan cats were everywhere. It wasn't that Ashpaw minded, necessarily - the more, the merrier, right? Even so, it could get crowded here, and there were a lot of attractive cats who had come into the group... and Ashpaw didn't do well with so many at a time. He could come off as obnoxious, and he was loud, and although it didn't bother him... it certainly seemed to bother everyone else. Friends were hard to come by when you were like him, and while he was trying his best, that wasn't always enough. Finding a more secluded corner of the clearing (where he wouldn't be as distracted), Ashpaw lay down for a nap. He'd been working as hard as he could... and, although it might appear as though he had limitless energy, he was feeling a lot like he'd been drained right now. There was only so much one cat could do, after all. Ashpaw was looking forward to being a warrior - strong, respected, and hopefully, treated better than he was now. It took a special kind of cat to deal with him; and although he was drawn to pretty much everyone, the ones who were drawn back to him were the ones who made good friends. He appreciated them, and he would've done anything for them. Anything.

@canine

Lightpaw's head poked out of the apprentice den, hesitating at the entrance to take in the busy clearing. Oh, it was nice to be out of that crowded, humid den! But it wasn't much better out here, very unfortunately. RiverClan seemed to be overflowing with cats!-- of course the reason was obvious. So many familiar and strange faces mingled together, so many different scents.. It was overwhelming. For the most part, Lightpaw thought she was doing pretty well for the complete change in home. It was unexpected maybe, but Lightpaw tried to keep a positive air about her. Like this was some just sort of adventure. She could save homesickness for nighttime..

Taking a breath, Lightpaw braced herself for the day -- the cats -- and weaved her way into the "mass". Her blue eyes shifted around until she expertly picked out the seemingly most secluded area. There was only one other cat in the space, who seemed to be resting. Perfect, she mentally sighed, relieved. Quickly, she trotted to the area, placing herself a good distance away from the stranger.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old July 26th, 2019, 04:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

Lightpaw's head poked out of the apprentice den, hesitating at the entrance to take in the busy clearing. Oh, it was nice to be out of that crowded, humid den! But it wasn't much better out here, very unfortunately. RiverClan seemed to be overflowing with cats!-- of course the reason was obvious. So many familiar and strange faces mingled together, so many different scents.. It was overwhelming. For the most part, Lightpaw thought she was doing pretty well for the complete change in home. It was unexpected maybe, but Lightpaw tried to keep a positive air about her. Like this was some just sort of adventure. She could save homesickness for nighttime..

Taking a breath, Lightpaw braced herself for the day -- the cats -- and weaved her way into the "mass". Her blue eyes shifted around until she expertly picked out the seemingly most secluded area. There was only one other cat in the space, who seemed to be resting. Perfect, she mentally sighed, relieved. Quickly, she trotted to the area, placing herself a good distance away from the stranger.
It didn't take long for Ashpaw to open his eyes and turn to look at the newcomer. She was pretty, he supposed, but he was trying not to think about that - he wanted to make a good impression, after all. Be yourself. But don't get nervous, he thought, before taking a deep breath and approaching the apprentice. She had a SkyClan scent (which would explain why he didn't recognize her), and he shuffled his paws somewhat anxiously before opening his mouth to speak. "Hi!" He mewed, loud voice ringing out in a way that even he could tell was over the top. Beginning to grow nervous, but too stubborn to back down now, the tom continued speaking. "I just wanted to welcome you, because... well, it's a big change from what you're used to. I bet you miss your home, huh?" He asked, his voice never lowering in volume. Ashpaw couldn't help that he was loud. He'd tried, and it hadn't worked out well for him. Anyone who couldn't accept it wasn't someone he wanted to be around, anyways. At least, that's what he told himself to make himself feel better. He glanced at the she-cat with an almost silent plea not to brush him off. Not until she gave him more of a chance, anyways.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 26th, 2019, 11:46 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@GLaDOS
Scarfang was a bit stumped for a reply. He had always fought, for every rooth and claw of what he had now. Finally, he came up with something.
"Tigerkit, just because cats are the same doesn't mean they won't fight. Clanmates fight and the other clans fight. The clans have always been rivals. Sometimes we work together, other times we fight for our clan."
Scarfang paused, rasping his tongue over his sons head as he pulled him closer with a paw.
"Not forced, Tigerkit. As you grow older, you will learn you must fight to protect your clanmates, the ones you love, and your clan. This is something I hope to teach you and hope your mentor will teach you, too, when the time is right."
Tigerkit nodded finally undertsnding his father, "I understand papa.", he meowed. The grabbed the ball of moss in his mouth and tossed it towards h father.
(Sorry for the short reply my tablets going slow)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 27th, 2019, 09:14 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:

Tigerkit nodded finally undertsnding his father, "I understand papa.", he meowed. The grabbed the ball of moss in his mouth and tossed it towards h father.
(Sorry for the short reply my tablets going slow)

@GLaDOS
He caught the mossball, purring.
"Glad you understand, Tigerkit."
He threw the mossball back, playfully, letting out a huff of amusement.
His son was such a solemn little kit. He hadn't seen him have a temper like him or the sweetness and fondness of his mother, but those traits might come out soon.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old July 27th, 2019, 10:41 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{So this turned into a group RP lol}

The sudden voice and paw steps alerted the tabby as an apprentice approached him. Turning his head to see her with his one remaining eye he scanned over her. What was wrong with him? Everything. Osprey wasn't going to tell her that. He wouldn't want her to feel like she needed to worry about him.
Almost a heartbeat after the molly approached the voice of another tom caught his eat surprising him. This was weird he went from being alone to having two cats approach him. He didn't deserve their time. It was a waste. Deciding to shift so he could sort of see the two cats Ospreypaw's sky blue eye looked between them. Why I'm StarClan's name would they approach him? "Hello," He greeted them dipping his head. Despite feeling like a complete disappointment he still held respect for his new and old Clanmates. They worked hard while he was just useless fur and bones.
(Haha yeah! XD)

Pebbleflame dipped his head at the apprentice who also approached the lonely tom. He glanced between them. Maybe they could talk. The tom still looked a little uncomfortable, so he decided to start off. It would probably be easier for all three of them that way.
"I'm Pebbleflame. Who are you two?" He mewed, dipping his head. They were both unfamiliar to him. Skyclan, he thought. He glanced at the tom again, tilting his head. He seemed so quiet, lost, and desperate, almost. He felt like that sometimes. He wanted to help. Maybe he could. Yes, I will. He decided. He was also interested in the molly. They all seemed like a quiet bunch, so maybe they would get along.

@Fuzzyfeline
@GLaDOS

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 28th, 2019, 03:14 AM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed

Sunleaf walks out of the warriors den and stretching yawning a quiet yawn before she stood up straight and looks around too see what was going on around camp in her opinion not much so she just went over too her normal sitting spot and sat there relaxing sense she really did not have much too do today she licks her shoulder flattening the fur before she just closed her eyes enjoying the sun on her fur