Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by taillow
Today 07:51 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Madelaine
Today 07:47 PM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:42 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:42 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 07:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
"I'm pretty sure I do. I mean, it wasn't exactly brave considering that I couldn't control it. You know me, I just can't shut up." Sagewhisker laughed a little and shuffled her paws. A faint smile crept along her face. "I know ya do, and I know you'll always be there for me when I need it. And I the same for you. Just....forget what I said. Being good friends with you is still amazing." The ginger patched molly shifted her weight and looked up at the slightly taller tom, smiling. She tried to brighten up and look more confident by straightening up.

She studied the dark colored tom's expression, trying to read him. I bet he's just saying that to make me feel better. But he wouldn't do that unless he truly cares about me. Sagewhisker sighed. It was just so confusing. She didn't know what to do anymore, what to think. Even if I do end up being mate less the rest of my life, that's ok. I'll still have my kits and Obsidiansky as my best friend....I hope. To be honest, the dark charcoal colored molly wasn't ready to settle down yet. She was still fairly young, and had time before she would be completely ready to settle down and start a family with someone. But the molly didn't know that. Her kits with Blazingstar were a complete accident, but if she had a chance to do her life over, she knew should do it exactly the same. All the horrible things that had happened to her were just part of life, and she was still learning from the mistakes she had made.

Sagewhisker giggled at his remark about toms. "No, I don't think they're intimidated by me. But more of you. I mean, we're always by eachother's side so they might just be afraid of you." Sagewhisker meowed, laughing. "Yeah, you were talking about toms. Weren't you?"
"Yeah, you know, I've noticed that! You just keep talking, and talking..." His voice trailed off and he nudged her playfully, a smile spread over his maw. "I'm kidding, Sage. You're a great friend too and I'm glad you know I'll be there for you - and I know I can always count on you, too." A purr rumbled in the tom's throat. Why was love so confusing? Why couldn't it be a 'I like you, you like me, case closed' type of thing? Why... why... it was a question that was always asked, but not always answered. His eyes settled on the cat's face and he watched Sagewhisker for a brief moment, studying her as though he were seeing her for the first time. Listening to her words, he looked surprised just the slightest bit.

Me? I'm like the least threatening cat, unless somene tries to hurt Sage - or Canineheart - or anyone else I care about, I don't know why they would be scared of me... His thoughts trailed off as he realized that she was probably just kidding. He had taken that way too seriously. That wasn't good, Obsidiansky didn't want Sagewhisker to think of him as one of those cats who couldn't take a joke. And yes, her opinion mattered very much to him. Though she shouldn't think of him that way, he was always joking around. "Well, if they're intimidated by me, it's only because they know I'll hurt them if they hurt you," He purred. He didn't want Sagewhisker to be hurt, and he was going to do his best to make sure that didn't happen. But there were things out of his control and he knew that when they went downhill, she was going to be hurt. He wanted to talk to Blazingstar about what had happened with he and Sagewhisker, But he didn't want to bother the leader. He would know, and he wouldn't be able to look at Blazingstar the same way again, and he would keep Sagewhisker safe.

Away from cats who might try and do that to her again. Perhaps he was scared to develop feelings for her, or at least let them grow too much - it might be too late for not developing feelings - because he knew if something were to happen, if those feelings got lost, he would never be able to recover them... not that he knew, anyways. He needed to take care of Sagewhisker. Make sure that she found a tom who would never love anybody else, just her - only her - and Obsidiansky wasn't that cat. If this would work, it would work, and if it wouldn't... well... he would make sure that she was taken care of. No matter what. Because she was someone to be taken care of, someone that he cared about.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 06:33 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
The speckled tom tumbled sideways dramatically, trying to not to laugh, "You've defeated me! You're the best at everything Cocoabush, please, spare me!" Ebonyflicker cried, rolling onto his belly with his head bowed to his mate. "You're the best hunter, fighter, and racer." He continued, dramatically, still trying to hold in his laugh.
Cocoabush couldn't contain her laughter, as soon as Ebonyflicker had said 'spare me' she had started laughing but by the end of his words she had rolled onto her back and was laughing loudly. "You're so silly." She had said between bouts of laughter, looking over to smile fondly at the tom. She felt the warmth on her pelt from the small bits of sun that peeked through clouds.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old August 2nd, 2017, 06:44 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Little Bird

The black kit tilted their head. "That's fine, I guess," they said, although their tone was a bit upset. "I can't force you to do anything you don't want." They flicked their tail. "Ah, well, not everything can go my way, I presume."
Old August 2nd, 2017, 06:49 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
@RedHead @starfall @Teza @Doodle

- Searwhisper's POV -

Searwhisper woke up with a spasm clenching her stomach. She let out a small gasp and another spasm reached her, much stronger than the last. The Savannah cat yowled in pain as she dug her claws deep into her nest made of heather stalks. More spasms reached her and she clenched her teeth together. The kits were coming.

- Time Skip -

Searwhisper licked each of her kits clean and smiled. These kits are my own. And I'm sure that they will grow up to be WindClan's greatest warriors. Even if one becomes a Medicine Cat, I will still be proud of them. She briefly thought of the kits' father, Burn. I can't believe he used me, he was just so handsome and........charming. I can't belive I was so gullible. Now I'm stuck with kits. But it's not their fault that their father doesn't want them......it's mine. The molly shook her head and turned her attention back to her kits. Searwhisper looked them over, one by one. "Echokit, Blizzardkit, Cloudedkit, Scorshingkit, and Rowankit." Searwhisper named them. "Yes, fine names indeed." She said, smiling down at her newborn kits.

- Blizzardkit's POV -

The tiny speckled tom yawned and snuggled up against his mother's stomach. He stretched his paws out and sniffed around, trying to scent his mother's milk. Blizzardkit began to suckle and the rich liquid flowed into his mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Echokit didn't move much. If one were to be honest, she would appear dead if she wasn't noticeably breathing. The she-kit simply mewed lightly, then started wiggling toward the scent of milk. It drove the white-and-black she-kit to the side of her mother's belly, to where she found the source of the substance she was looking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Almost immediately, the newly named Rowankit was wriggling around in search for the tantalizing scent reaching her. The tiny she-kit reached her mother's stomach, where the source of this smell was, and eagerly began to suckle until she filled her belly. Once she was full and her stomach warm, the young kit curled into herself and quickly dozed off, her orange chest rising and falling in rhythm.
The russet colored kit nuzzled forward a bit before he stopped and snuggled up next to one of his siblings for a moment, taking in the warmth as much as he possibly could. He wasn't expecting the sudden cold. After a few seconds Scorchingkit finally decided to squirm forward just enough so that he could start sucking, the milk sliding down his throat, warming the very pits of his stomach, warming his very being.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Doodle (Owlsparks) | @Teza (Firesparks) | @CandyFlossCat (Caracalspirit)
“At least the rain has stopped for now..” Hawkfeather murmured, his head poking out from the Warrior’s den, his amber-hued eyes squinting against the morning sunlight. There was a relaxing orange glow that covered the sky and just over the horizon, the young male could see the sun slowly rising over the trees of the clans that inhabited the forest area. He smiled, stepping out into the quiet, spacious clearing as his tail swung from side to side. A low exhale of breath that was meant as a calmed, almost relieved sigh escaped his parted jaws as he looked up at the sky, his head turning ever so slowly to watch as a few birds flew over the bare opening in the field that served as the Windclan camp. Hawkfeather hummed a soften tune as he bobbed his head from side to side as he walked, the air feeling warm and relaxing, despite the chaos that they have been dealing with revolving around Thunderclan.

With word spread out about the flood that casted Shadowclan out of their home and forcing them to den with Riverclan could only make the warrior send them his blessing and hope that many didn’t perish in the incident, but Hawkfeather was still thankful that something as drastic as that had not happened to them. Though, he shouldn’t jinx it for them, the future for his friends and the clan he lived in was certainly unknown at the time. He decided not to worry about these things now though and enjoy the morning, perhaps see a friendly face or two - which made him think of Caracalspirit, the beautiful female that his heart currently beat for. The tan-furred warrior felt his heartbeat quickening at the thought of her and he smiled, taking a breath to relax his body of the feelings of love and even infatuation over the beautiful warrior. Leaf-fall was right around the corner for them and he knew that this peaceful time would not last for long, especially when Leaf-bare came rolling around and dumped snow everywhere for them.

Once the young, lean warrior reached the fresh-kill pile, he bent down his head and picked up a scrawny rabbit in his jaws, leaving the plumper ones for the hungrier, more hard workers of Windclan and Hawkfeather knew that this skinnier catch would do him just fine for the time-being. The Chausie looked around for a moment, smiling at the peaceful sight of some kittens playing right outside of the nursery under the watchful eye of a nearby queen, who was more than likely their mother. He settled down on the edge of camp in a warm patch of ground and stretched out his paws for a moment before resting the hare on the ground between his front legs. Several thoughts disturbed the warrior at the moment, things that he wished to do and accomplish before it was too late. He bit the bottom of his lip and wondered if he should have a private chat with Owlsparks, his best friend, before he planned to do something too soon.

Last edited by Captain; August 2nd, 2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Constellation

Sorrelkit as laying on her side just outside the nest, eyes shut, ears pricked, focusing on the ringing. It grew louder and louder until a deafening screech filled her ears - All in her head of course. The ringing disappeared and was replaced by the whispering voices, and Sorrelkit's claws dug into the ground.

Kill,
Death,
Murder,
Let us out.
You want it.
You want us to help you.
Let us out.
Do it.
You want it.
Murder.
Death.
Kill them.
All of them.
You want it.
You need it.
You know how to get it.
Do it.
Do it now.

A shiver ran up Sorrelkit's spine, and her ears stayed pricked. The voices often said these things, and Sorrelkit was honestly surprised they were speaking to her directly now. But she loved it. She loved the things they said. If only she wasnt a kit... But soon. After all, she was five moons old now. A little over actually. And she couldnt wait to become an apprentice. Honestly, she hoped she was apprenticed to a cat as sadistic as her. If not, well.... Too bad for them. They'd have to deal with an insane apprentice.

Shifting a little, Sorrelkit kept her eyes closed to continue listening, but the voices seemed to have stopped. Still, the Toyger remained silent, ears pricked, waiting to hear them again. Because if she was patient enough.. It would come.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“At least the rain has stopped for now..” Hawkfeather murmured, his head poking out from the Warrior’s den, his amber-hued eyes squinting against the morning sunlight. There was a relaxing orange glow that covered the sky and just over the horizon, the young male could see the sun slowly rising over the trees of the clans that inhabited the forest area. He smiled, stepping out into the quiet, spacious clearing as his tail swung from side to side. A low exhale of breath that was meant as a calmed, almost relieved sigh escaped his parted jaws as he looked up at the sky, his head turning ever so slowly to watch as a few birds flew over the bare opening in the field that served as the Windclan camp. Hawkfeather hummed a soften tune as he bobbed his head from side to side as he walked, the air feeling warm and relaxing, despite the chaos that they have been dealing with revolving around Thunderclan.

With word spread out about the flood that casted Shadowclan out of their home and forcing them to den with Riverclan could only make the warrior send them his blessing and hope that many didn’t perish in the incident, but Hawkfeather was still thankful that something as drastic as that had not happened to them. Though, he shouldn’t jinx it for them, the future for his friends and the clan he lived in was certainly unknown at the time. He decided not to worry about these things now though and enjoy the morning, perhaps see a friendly face or two - which made him think of Caracalspirit, the beautiful female that his heart currently beat for. The tan-furred warrior felt his heartbeat quickening at the thought of her and he smiled, taking a breath to relax his body of the feelings of love and even infatuation over the beautiful warrior. Leaf-fall was right around the corner for them and he knew that this peaceful time would not last for long, especially when Leaf-bare came rolling around and dumped snow everywhere for them.

Once the young, lean warrior reached the fresh-kill pile, he bent down his head and picked up a scrawny rabbit in his jaws, leaving the plumper ones for the hungrier, more hard workers of Windclan and Hawkfeather knew that this skinnier catch would do him just fine for the time-being. The Chausie looked around for a moment, smiling at the peaceful sight of some kittens playing right outside of the nursery under the watchful eye of a nearby queen, who was more than likely their mother. He settled down on the edge of camp in a warm patch of ground and stretched out his paws for a moment before resting the hare on the ground between his front legs. Several thoughts disturbed the warrior at the moment, things that he wished to do and accomplish before it was too late. He bit the bottom of his lip and wondered if he should have a private chat with Owlsparks, his best friend, before he planned to do something too soon.
@Teza @CandyFlossCat

Owlspark padded out from the warrior's den, a large yawn opening his jaws. Sleep hadn't completely escaped the tom, but then again he had felt as if he had been in a dream ever since the events of the day before. He had confessed his feelings to Firesparks, and asked the molly to be his mate- and she'd said yes! It all had been a bit unplanned, a sort of in the moment thing, but the tabby couldn't be happier and certainly didn't regret anything. Well, he did wish that he had been able to tell his best friend of all that was going on between the two lovers, but with warrior duties and spending time with his now mate, the tom hadn't had a chance. He felt like he had barely seen Hawkfeather over the past few weeks, besides the time he had met his friend's... well, Carcacalspirit was just Hawkfeather's friend currently, to Owlspark's knowledge, but it was undeniable that the tabby's friend liked her. Maybe he wouldn't be the only one with news to share.

It just so happened that the tired warrior spotted his best friend laying by himself with a small meal. The tom didn't grab something himself- he would wait to eat until later- and instead headed right over to Hawkfeather. "Hey," Owlspark greeted cheerily. "How are you?" He settled down right next to the other warrior, knowing that he would be fine with the tabby laying beside him. If on an off chance that his friend wanted some alone time, then he'd leave with no hurt feelings, but while his friend seemed to have some things on his mind, he didn't appear to be brooding at least. A grin rested on the tom's maw as he fidgeted around, wanting to share his latest news yet not wanting to just blurt it out of the blue- though, for his friend, it would be out of the blue really no matter what.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:13 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

As he was cleaning his paws of the leftover mouse, Goosegrumble heard a higher voice behind him. He turned his head ever so slightly over his shoulder to spot a feline standing over him, looking at him intently. Hmm, someone who came straight up and asked about a border patrol. Sounds promising. Goosegrumble appreciated those cats who wanted to work as hard as he did. That's why most she-cats, Goose strayed away from. But this she-cat seemed like she was the hardworking type. The white and orange furred tomcat got to his paws, shaking out his medium-length fur a little. "Yeah sure. What border were you thinking?" Goisegrumblehimself wanted to check out the Thunderclan border. He was always in for the most dangerous place they could be. Because it would be interesting if they happened to meet some Thunderclamcats at the border. And Goosegrumble wouldn't mind some interesting conversation.
The she-cat squared her shoulders and raised her head as the tom stood, he was a bit bigger then she was but she wasn't going to let him think that he was better then her. Lilacstrike took a moment before answering the white and orange feline in front of her. "I don't have a particular border I want to check out, did you have a border in mind?" She tilted her head slightly, if the feline had her way then she would check out all the borders at once but most cats she traveled with whined about how tired and hungry they were by the time they get done with the first border. She kneaded her paws for a moment, she wasn't in a hurry to leave but she hated wasting time.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
@Teza @CandyFlossCat

Owlspark padded out from the warrior's den, a large yawn opening his jaws. Sleep hadn't completely escaped the tom, but then again he had felt as if he had been in a dream ever since the events of the day before. He had confessed his feelings to Firesparks, and asked the molly to be his mate- and she'd said yes! It all had been a bit unplanned, a sort of in the moment thing, but the tabby couldn't be happier and certainly didn't regret anything. Well, he did wish that he had been able to tell his best friend of all that was going on between the two lovers, but with warrior duties and spending time with his now mate, the tom hadn't had a chance. He felt like he had barely seen Hawkfeather over the past few weeks, besides the time he had met his friend's... well, Carcacalspirit was just Hawkfeather's friend currently, to Owlspark's knowledge, but it was undeniable that the tabby's friend liked her. Maybe he wouldn't be the only one with news to share.

It just so happened that the tired warrior spotted his best friend laying by himself with a small meal. The tom didn't grab something himself- he would wait to eat until later- and instead headed right over to Hawkfeather. "Hey," Owlspark greeted cheerily. "How are you?" He settled down right next to the other warrior, knowing that he would be fine with the tabby laying beside him. If on an off chance that his friend wanted some alone time, then he'd leave with no hurt feelings, but while his friend seemed to have some things on his mind, he didn't appear to be brooding at least. A grin rested on the tom's maw as he fidgeted around, wanting to share his latest news yet not wanting to just blurt it out of the blue- though, for his friend, it would be out of the blue really no matter what.
Hawkfeather quietly took a bite of the hare, savoring the delicious taste of the fresh prey in his mouth and a small smile slipped on the male’s face, his whiskers twitching. His long, skinny tail twitched back and forth behind him as he did this and his mind was running wild in the meantime too. The tan-furred male closed his eyes, silently resting as he laid there, his stomach cooled by the soft, loose dirt underneath the warrior. He might’ve just dozed off right then and there if it had not been for his best friend, Owlspark, who had walked over to him, joining the young warrior and greeting him in a rather cheerful tone that made Hawkfeather’s eyes open and glance at the older, larger tom-cat. “Good morning.” He purred, a relaxed smile placing itself on his maw, knowing that he had his childhood friend’s company now in the peaceful morning hours. “I’m doing good actually, the rain has finally given us a rest and I’ve taken the time to improve my hunting skills out in the grounds.” Hawkfeather knew that his friend and him had not talked in nearly a full moon, but was more delighted to see Owlsparks once again. He was, after all, like a brother to him, deep down. He raised an eyebrow at the brown-striped warrior, eyeing the grin and fidgeting paws. “If I may dare ask, what’s been new with you? You’re as restless as a young hare at the start of newleaf.” Hawkfeather teased him, tilting his head to the side slightly to listen to his friend and what he had been doing in all the time they had been apart.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:31 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post

"Good." Caracalspirit sighed, a smile on her maw. She hated rain, she wasn't a RiverClan cat! Her amber eyes sparkling, her tail swaying as she turned to Hawkfeather. She cringed, the sunlight seemed extra bright. Though, she had to admit, the scene was rather beautiful and she tried to force her eyes to adjust without staring at the sun. She stepped wearily out of the den, a drop of leftover rain falling on her face. She shook it off and followed the tom, her ears pricked and her mouth curved into a smile. Glad the rain was over, she turned to him. "Thank StarClan the rain stopped rather quickly!" She mewed, the scent of fresh dew in the air. She yawned, stretching as she gazed around the clearing, glad everything looked calm. She glanced at the fresh-kill pile and shrugged, not hungry, more... restless. Yeah, restless was the right word to use. Caracalspirit sighed, jaws stretching in another yawn.

She heard cats talking about the ShadowClan flood, and her heart lurched with pity. All those cats, dead or injured. She swallowed, continuing to glance around camp, grooming her pelt. She was restless to get out and do something, maybe hunt. Hunting appealed to her. Caracalspirit sat up, trying to find a cat she knew to chat with. Sighing, she didn't spot anyone really besides Hawkfeather. She disliked things like that, and wars. Which she feared her Clan would be in soon with ThunderClan. She wished cats could just talk things out, but that didn't always work. Caracalspirit stretched, deciding to grab something to eat and then go out with a cat or two. She walked towards the fresh kill pile, when she suddenly thought of Hawkfeather. Her muzzle grew hot as she smiled slightly, biting her bottom lip at the thoughts bubbling in her mind. Picking a decently sized lapwing from the pile and took it to a nice shaded patch in the camp, biting into the bird and gazing around. Leaf-fall was coming closer, at least it wasn't Leaf-bare, which she dispised.

She saw Hawkfeather pick up a rabbit, blushing and turning away to gaze at the nursery, a little group of kits playing around near it and making her smile. She took another bite of lapwing, enjoying the taste as it was one of her favored prey-animals. She curled her tail around her, the caracat feeling nicer now that it was worm and no longer raining out. Caracalspirit swallowed, a look of content on her face as she watched the kits playing near a queen. She wished she was still as carefree as the tiny kits, playing around carelessly and not worrying about war. Shrugging, she bit into the bird and gazed at the clear sky, relaxed by the gentle clouds slowly floating through the sky, and her worries slowly disappeared into a kit-like innocence. She'd finish, go out and do something, then relax. Sounded nice. She swallowed, taking another bite of the lapwing and purring softly, her tail flicking and ears pricked.