Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:35 AM

Old February 23rd, 2020, 10:45 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

sheeplight walked along the territory, sniffing the area for any riverclan scent on their side of the patrol. everything seemed fine. afterall, as long as they didn't provoke riverclan they were fine. icestar didn't seem to understand that. so.. thick-headed. sheeplight stifled a yawn, turning to creekwind. "we can both do it if it gets this done quicker, " she stated. the molly marked along the patrol, brushing up against the trees nearby to mark her scent on it.
@Shimm @GoldenWolf

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old February 23rd, 2020, 11:37 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

@ x ghostlike @Shimm

Larkpaw shrugged at that remark.
Old February 24th, 2020, 09:23 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightspot View Post
Cringing against the tumult of the snapping twig, Copperhoney proffers nothing to her cohort but a rapid narrowing of the eyes, as if in a sort of forced sympathy. Her sanguine tail lashes amid contempt, expression glowering as she discerns the ebony fowl taking flight.

“It happens,” soughs the rust-pigmented warrior, gaze already scrutinizing the territory once more for other sources of prey. A beat passes as the molly’s ears flick toward her head, incapable of concentration for the moment. Her gaze flits from rustling brambles to scents in the air to the crow’s path of flight, lingering upon none for more than an instant or two. Irked, an expression of utter choler appears to contort her vermillion features, whiskers twitching amid frustration.

Even so, the warrior prepares herself, claws piercing into the earth.
"Yeah." The warrior simply said. She followed the other warrior's gaze. Russetpatch flicked her tail in silence. The she spotted a small brown figure in the brambles, a shrew. She pointed towards the prey with her tail.

Click my dragons!
Old February 24th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
sheeplight walked along the territory, sniffing the area for any riverclan scent on their side of the patrol. everything seemed fine. afterall, as long as they didn't provoke riverclan they were fine. icestar didn't seem to understand that. so.. thick-headed. sheeplight stifled a yawn, turning to creekwind. "we can both do it if it gets this done quicker, " she stated. the molly marked along the patrol, brushing up against the trees nearby to mark her scent on it.
@Shimm @GoldenWolf

Creekwind nodded in agreement with Sheeplight. The russet warrior scratched the log that was the marker for the borderline. Once done she turned to Larkpaw with a small smile. "Well, that's all done so now we can finish up with the little part of the border and call it a day." Looking down upon the pure white snow a childish smile blossomed onto the molly's face. Scooping up a little ball of snow the molly quickly threw it at Sheeplight. Before the other molly can turn around Creekwind became very interested in looking around the scenery.

@x ghostie @GoldenWolf
Old February 24th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
She glared at him, eyes narrowing as he made his jab. Her tail flicked behind her. However, as he asked when she thought she would be named a warrior she looked briskly away and shrugged.

"I don't know, will be at least another moon until I'm old enough." She grumbled angrily, scarred ear flicking as she remember her failure in the last battle. A life long reminder of her first battle. She sighed and changed the subject away from herself. "Where are we going to hunt today?"

Ashclaw continued leading the apprentice along, thinking about her question for a moment. Where will we go? His tail flicked a bit. "Do you have any suggestions? I was just going to lead us to the center of the territory and we can track the stronger prey scent from there," he spoke.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 24th, 2020, 11:04 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Shimm @GoldenWolf
as the patrol paused, almost done with the patrol-- sheeplight took advantage of this and lean against a tree, closing her emerald eyes to rest for a moment. her breath was slow, the freezing cold would allow it to be seen. something that always amazed sheeplight. though, she was grateful for her fluffy fur to protect her against the crisp winter winds. in mid thought/sleep, sheeplight felt a hard impact her side. shuddering at the cold spot.
she whirl around, looking for the offender. her eyes landed on creekwind, quirking a brow. sheeplight struck her paw in the snow, scooping up a ball and flinging it at creekwind's back. "..ha! that's what you get, " she yawned- nudging larkpaw. "cmon kitty, hit her while she's down, " she teased. "she's an enemy uhhh, riverclan warrior! get her!"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old February 25th, 2020, 07:23 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@Brightspot @Skye @weary

"Anyone here going to embarrass me with their lousy hunting skills? Sure, some of you might miss, but anyone here who likes to miss?" They haughty sniffed, taking in a good amount of the forest scents.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old February 25th, 2020, 07:31 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@Brightspot @FuzzyRatto @weary

Ashpaw huffed. "Hah. For your information, mousebrain, you're underestimating me. you'll be groveling at my paws by the time we're through." He looked back at his patrol leader. "Come on, Snowclaw. They can't talk to a future clan hero like that, can they?"

- I left -
Old February 25th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@Brightspot @FuzzyRatto @weary

[Cunningeye is Mary Poppins-you know: vain, sometimes nice, haughty, selfish, perfect (although, they aren't perfect, but they only do things they're perfect at so no one knows)]

Cunningeye, sitting, brought themself up to full height. "Ah," they said, voice getting low and dangerous. "You don't know of my perfection, then. Anyone can be practically perfect, but only I can be absolutely perfect."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old February 25th, 2020, 08:06 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Ashclaw continued leading the apprentice along, thinking about her question for a moment. Where will we go? His tail flicked a bit. "Do you have any suggestions? I was just going to lead us to the center of the territory and we can track the stronger prey scent from there," he spoke.
For a moment, she chewed on the idea. His question left it open for her to choose where they went today, which she liked as she hadn't had much choice before except in solo hunts. She glanced over at him, then quickly back to the forest. An idea had come to mind but she wasn't sure if she wanted a tom who had once been a denmate mentoring her. However, Thistlepaw knew the more chances to learn the merrier. Even warriors could learn from warriors. She cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Perhaps you could take me somewhere where there is often birds and give me a few pointers? I don't have a whole lot of experience with them." The words felt strained and forced out of her throat and she refused to make eye contact with the warrior. Asking for help felt like she was revealing a weakness.