by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM

Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:01 AM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Drago0n View Post
"I'm Shadowkit!" Shadowkit squeaked proudly. He pounced on the moss ball and hit it so that it rolled back to Thistlekit.
Thistlekit leaped on the ball and passed it back to Shadowkit. He was happy playing moss ball in the nursery, but he wished he wasn't stuck in this nursery all day. "How about we go and explore around camp?", he asked, hoping up and down with excitement. "It'll be fun!"

(I have school soon, so my replies will be a bit slow. Sorry!)

Last edited by duCky; October 22nd, 2020 at 11:01 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 12:43 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Drago0n View Post
"Yeah!" Shadowkit mewed happily. He bounded over to the entrance. "Can my sister come along?" He asked.
"Yeah! Let's go!", he mewed happy, running out of the nursery and into the much bigger clearing. He looked around at all the different and cool places they could explore. "Where should we go first?"

(Open to anyone who wants to catch them)
Old October 22nd, 2020, 09:44 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Gingerkit still trembling sniffs the air. She can't sense any fear but her own. Slowly putting her paws down and turns to look at Thistlekit. "I'm... um... gingerkit."
Old October 22nd, 2020, 10:09 PM

My Mood: Spooky

"I think I'll just watch you guys." Says Gungerkit in almost a whisper. She turned around and watch the kits at play. Still slightly trembling.
Old October 25th, 2020, 02:44 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Shadowkit played quietly in the corner with a small rock. Thistlekit was outside with a warrior, but there was no reason to join him. The kit much prefered this. @Mumble

Last edited by PEPPERMINT~; October 25th, 2020 at 02:46 PM.
Old October 26th, 2020, 04:28 AM
Busy bee

My Mood: Sad

Post Re: RiverClan Nursery

~[Creekflow]~
{@Daunting Drago0n}
----------------------------
It had been quite a slow day for Creekflow. He was very much looking forward to having some recreational time for himself. After some pondering on what he should do, he decided on hanging around the nursery, maybe play with a kit or two, if there were any out and about of course. If not, he was just as content with sitting nearby by himself. He often enjoyed some solitary moments. It was like a breath of fresh air compared to the normal hustle and bustle that clan life offered.

The mottled tom settled down a few taillengths away from the nursery, paws tucked neatly under him and tail extended behind him, occasionally swishing left to right in a rhythmic pattern. His blue-green eyes were reduced to slits and he was trying to match his breathing with the breeze that ruffled his pelt, making it look even messier than it already had been. He breathed in deeply as he let his mind wander, thoughts whirling around and pushing his awareness to the side.
Old October 28th, 2020, 11:05 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Primrosepaw was tired. There had been so many sounds, and things, she was barely able to process half of it! Not to mention that the apprentice was still confused as to why she was suddenly allowed outside of the nursery, with no one forcing her to stay in her nest. The tiny scrap of fur walked with a small trip across the familiar den, still bumping into one or two strange barriers that suddenly appeared, heading towards the reed filled nest she had been sleeping in almost ever since she arrived. That was still the only place she felt safe, even after the time passed.
Though something felt different.. There was just something that was very faintly familiar, but at the same time not at all. The white calico's icy eyes twitched lightly when she suddenly walked into another one of those fury barriers! She stumbled right back onto hind, and clouded gaze lifted between unending darkness "..Su...wugar..?" She eventually squeaked as a name came to mind. Sugar! The fluffy mama! "Swugar!" She squeaked again, realising it was her who formed that strange barrier this time around.

[ @vermin ]
Head in the clouds she stared at the kits and occasionally at a dry dirt wall. She sighed quietly thinking about to get some shut eye, hoping that her mood will uplift. Just when she turned, something soft bumped into the senior tortie. "Oop!" her yellow eyes wide, whipping her head back to see who it was. "Sorry there, lil-..," It was like a fog dissipating in the yellow wheat field of her gaze to see a familiar face. Her grey ears pricked forward, pink nose twitched happily. "Primrose, dear?" A quick flash back before her disappearance, this small calico was one of the kits she'd taken care of. Sugarapple didnt utter another word, instead, she bent down to give the older kit some loving cheek rubs.
Old October 29th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Head in the clouds she stared at the kits and occasionally at a dry dirt wall. She sighed quietly thinking about to get some shut eye, hoping that her mood will uplift. Just when she turned, something soft bumped into the senior tortie. "Oop!" her yellow eyes wide, whipping her head back to see who it was. "Sorry there, lil-..," It was like a fog dissipating in the yellow wheat field of her gaze to see a familiar face. Her grey ears pricked forward, pink nose twitched happily. "Primrose, dear?" A quick flash back before her disappearance, this small calico was one of the kits she'd taken care of. Sugarapple didnt utter another word, instead, she bent down to give the older kit some loving cheek rubs.
Primrosepaw chirped happily in confirmation as the queen spoke her name, being the only one who said it correctly in moons! She giggled at the cheek rubs and happily returned them. The tiny scrap of fur had missed her kindness and soft cheek rubs. Where had she been? Twitching her ears happily, she then tilted her head and clouded unfocused eyes lingered upon her first care taker, asking why she disappeared to. At least, if Sugarapple understood. Even after having become an apprentice, Primrosepaw still preferred sounds and movement over using her actual voice. That was why her speech might still need some work as well-- but that didn't matter right now. The young apprentice was simply happy Sugar had returned.
Old October 30th, 2020, 08:11 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Mothshade padded in with fresh moss and feathers. Balanced on his back was a fresh, tasty trout. "Who needs moss?" Helping the queens and kits was one of his favorite jobs, because it let him check up on how the clan was doing as a whole. Without kits, there was no clan, right? [OPEN for Interactions]
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 12:57 PM
adorbs

My Mood: Adorable

The gnederfluid pregnant queen Foxriver woke up yawning.