Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 10:09 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:08 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:01 AM
Newt finder!
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 10:00 AM
Art Competition! [7k first...
Last post by glitch
Today 09:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2017, 12:09 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
In spite of himself, Morningblue actually grinned at the kit's response. She's a brave one. And already as loyal as the clan could hope for. She'll make a fine warrior someday. Morningblue was indifferent to most cats, other than his sister, but this Lynxkit had a boldness to her that he had to admire. "Indeed," he answered simply. "Well then," he said by way of farewell as he slipped into the medicine den.

(But not really because above-listed reasons lol).
(Lol)
Lynxkit smiled back, she'd never really seen Morningblue smile. Ever. Wow, he's smiling! I must have done something right. she thought. She liked him, even if he didn't smile. He was friendly enough and she enjoyed their short conversations. She waved her tail, watching him slip into the medicine cats den. She smiled, walking off to go do something.
Old September 14th, 2017, 12:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
"I come from a pretty tight litter." Foxthorn replied with an amused smile. He'd never had any of that between him and his siblings. Well, Blackstorm had killed their father, but... That wasn't really the same. They were all pretty close. Blackstorm and Roarclaw used to be, before the whole incident with Fiercestorm. But Honeyfur and Snowstar were still pretty close. And Goldensky's relationship with Foxthorn was as strong as before. Blackstorm came to him for help sometimes - which surprised the Somali, seeing as he was the "clown" of the bunch. But, Foxthorn reminded himself, he was the only one who didn't look at Blackstorm like the Tom was going to randomly attack someone. So of course Blackstorm would turn to him. Foxthorn felt that familiar wave of sympathy course through him; His siblings had pretty much forgiven Goldensky. Why such a hard time with Blackstorm?

That's why he had to stay in ThunderClan though. For his brother. Blackstorm definitely wanted him around, obviously, right? Right. Foxthorn flicked his fluffy tail when Winterstorm spoke, and chuckled to himself, silently hoping none of the bugs did go to the she-cats nest. Last thing he needed was another prankster on his tail. His head tilted when Winterstorm asked if she could stick around and watch, and he laughed. "Hey, sure. Whatever you want." He gestured. For a moment it was like having Splashheart back - But not really at the same time.
"Mm. Sounds nice." Winterstorm herself hadn't come from a family that was very close. Honestly, she wasn't up to date on what any of her family members were doing nowadays. If they were even still alive. It'd been several moons since she had seen them - surely she would hear something if they had died. There was no way that she wouldn't know anything about them losing their lives. Her auds flicked in the direction of Foxthorn as she heard him again.

Okay - so she could stay. Good. The white feline settled down beside him, in an attempt to make it look like casual conversation. He didn't seem to mind being caught as much. She? She did. Another thing was, she at least wanted to make it look as though she were innocent until the trick was done. Foxthorn seemed to share her longing to at least keep it secret until there was actually something to be blamed for. And, Winterstorm had never taken the blame for something she didn't do. There were cats who would do that - and she had never understood why. Why would you take the blame for something like that? The fluffy white feline's tail curled around her paws. She studied the cats around the clearing - for the moment being. Most of the time, her time was spent looking for a cat that she could make friends with. A cat that was like either Dappleblossom, or another one of the cats from the Clans that had bonded over the course of the Evil Era.

That was the only reason she wasn't frustrated about this drama with WindClan, she was worried for her friend. Were they going to be okay? Her visual center seemed to be changing the faces of various cats into the faces of her friends... maybe Winterstorm was crazy to be thinking of them, but she couldn't help it. She missed them. And it wasn't easy to live on her own. "So... do you spend a lot of time with your family?" It was the only thing that she could think of to ask.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 14th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Dead Account

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

For Blizzard!

Halfkit mewed in the nursery, breathing in all of the smells. He was trying to memorise them. That's what warriors did, right? He said to himself, smiling. Yeah. He was missing his back legs, but who cares. He would show everyone he could be a real warrior and know stuff about herbs AND be missing his back legs. He wouldn't be for long though! He would find out how to make new legs one day. How hard could it be?
Old September 14th, 2017, 01:45 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Mm. Sounds nice." Winterstorm herself hadn't come from a family that was very close. Honestly, she wasn't up to date on what any of her family members were doing nowadays. If they were even still alive. It'd been several moons since she had seen them - surely she would hear something if they had died. There was no way that she wouldn't know anything about them losing their lives. Her auds flicked in the direction of Foxthorn as she heard him again.

Okay - so she could stay. Good. The white feline settled down beside him, in an attempt to make it look like casual conversation. He didn't seem to mind being caught as much. She? She did. Another thing was, she at least wanted to make it look as though she were innocent until the trick was done. Foxthorn seemed to share her longing to at least keep it secret until there was actually something to be blamed for. And, Winterstorm had never taken the blame for something she didn't do. There were cats who would do that - and she had never understood why. Why would you take the blame for something like that? The fluffy white feline's tail curled around her paws. She studied the cats around the clearing - for the moment being. Most of the time, her time was spent looking for a cat that she could make friends with. A cat that was like either Dappleblossom, or another one of the cats from the Clans that had bonded over the course of the Evil Era.

That was the only reason she wasn't frustrated about this drama with WindClan, she was worried for her friend. Were they going to be okay? Her visual center seemed to be changing the faces of various cats into the faces of her friends... maybe Winterstorm was crazy to be thinking of them, but she couldn't help it. She missed them. And it wasn't easy to live on her own. "So... do you spend a lot of time with your family?" It was the only thing that she could think of to ask.
Foxthorn was silent as she settled beside him. She seemed like she wanted to act natural, so she didn't get caught. That was fine. Foxthorn was the one doing the prank; He would definitely take the fall for it too. His gaze flickered over every cat that passed by, but he didn't look interested in the slightest. Though he was, very much so, in fact. And impatient. But he kept a totally calm, totally bored look on his face as he gazed around. Only when Winterstorm spoke did Foxthorn look interested again, glancing at her. At her question, he smiled, nodding.

"Oh yes, of course. As much as I can. Even with my sister, Snowstar- Even though she's very busy." The Somali flicked his tail as he glanced toward the nursery. "I spend time with her kits, too. Try to teach them how to prank. Then there's Roarclaw. Ah.. He doesn't really enjoy my company too much. Mostly because I always slam berries into his face when we're together so." He cleared his throat. "But you know, he loves me all the same. Then there's Blackstorm. I'm pretty much the only one of our siblings who really completely trusts him, honestly. Goldensky and I are pretty close too. Honeyfur... I prank her and Roarclaw the most. They're so uptight! They need a little laughter in their lives." Foxthorn sighed softly, looking toward the camp entrance. "Then Splashy. We meet at the border. Well, used to - Now she's got kits, so she doesn't come as often." He made a mental note to ask her how the kits were next time they saw eachother though, ask if she would bring them to visit. He was dying to meet the fluffballs. "So what about you?" Foxthorn turned intent green eyes onto Winterstorm. "You spend time with your family?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 14th, 2017, 03:46 PM

Sharp paw sighed, he may have been named an apprentice a moon ago, a mentor hasn't been found for him, he was useless, he longed for his dream: to be the greatest warrior in Thunderclan history, but at this rate, he wouldn't even become a warrior, he took a mouse from the stump and looked for someone to share it with, maybe he would be able to convince a warrior to take him under their wing
Old September 14th, 2017, 04:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Foxthorn was silent as she settled beside him. She seemed like she wanted to act natural, so she didn't get caught. That was fine. Foxthorn was the one doing the prank; He would definitely take the fall for it too. His gaze flickered over every cat that passed by, but he didn't look interested in the slightest. Though he was, very much so, in fact. And impatient. But he kept a totally calm, totally bored look on his face as he gazed around. Only when Winterstorm spoke did Foxthorn look interested again, glancing at her. At her question, he smiled, nodding.

"Oh yes, of course. As much as I can. Even with my sister, Snowstar- Even though she's very busy." The Somali flicked his tail as he glanced toward the nursery. "I spend time with her kits, too. Try to teach them how to prank. Then there's Roarclaw. Ah.. He doesn't really enjoy my company too much. Mostly because I always slam berries into his face when we're together so." He cleared his throat. "But you know, he loves me all the same. Then there's Blackstorm. I'm pretty much the only one of our siblings who really completely trusts him, honestly. Goldensky and I are pretty close too. Honeyfur... I prank her and Roarclaw the most. They're so uptight! They need a little laughter in their lives." Foxthorn sighed softly, looking toward the camp entrance. "Then Splashy. We meet at the border. Well, used to - Now she's got kits, so she doesn't come as often." He made a mental note to ask her how the kits were next time they saw eachother though, ask if she would bring them to visit. He was dying to meet the fluffballs. "So what about you?" Foxthorn turned intent green eyes onto Winterstorm. "You spend time with your family?"
"Looks like you've got a variety of cats in your family." The feline had met some families - well, at least [I]a[/I family - where the cats seemed to be... similar. They had, at least, the same views on some things. And Winterstorm had a hard time telling who had made up what "rules." Because after all, they all sounded the same. Looked the same. Acted the same. Heck, it was impossible for her to tell who the Mother and Father were in that family! Because of their indistinct personalities. That family was impossible for her to get along with, and it was little wonder that Winterstorm didn't have as many friends as she would like. She wasn't exactly the cat with the charming personality. Maybe that was why she liked putting up her fake personality. It was better that way.

More cats liked her, didn't they? That was how she had met that family in the first place. And then when she decided she didn't like them, well, she took down her fakeness and they had stopped meeting. Kind of hard when you all live in the same Clan, but the general idea was that she didn't go on patrols with them. She didn't go out of her way to see them. In fact, when she did, she would generally ignore them as though they didn't exist. The majority of the family stuck together at all times, and there were a couple of siblings that Winterstorm could actually stand, but she... was kind of avoiding them as well, because they stuck with the family quite a bit now. Now that they were older, that was.

"Ha, no. I barely see them. It's kind of, um... complicated? Yeah, I guess you could say complicated. I haven't seen them around in a long time. And when I did, we didn't talk. Like I said - complicated." It was so werd that she wouldn't see cats who were living in her own Clan. But she didn't. And when she did, the few times that she did, it was for fleeting moments and she wasn't even sure that it was them. Not to mention that they wouldn't talk to her if they saw her, at least she was pretty sure they wouldn't, so why should she talk to them?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 14th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Snowstar flinched a little, lowering her muzzle to her paws with a sigh. After a moment though she raised her head again. "I don't know." She admitted softly. "Halestar won't be pleased, i'm guessing." She hesitated as she glanced at Rosebelly, then up at the roof of the den for a moment. Then she gave a gentle sigh and looked back at Rosebelly, eyes softening. "Thank you for the report, Rosebelly." Even if it was bad news. She added silently. It's still important news.
Rosebelly frowned, and stood up. A certain question nagged her. Would there be a war? Then, she gazed sadly at Snowstar. "It's no problem," she sighed. "I'm sorry to have disturbed your peace." Rosebelly set her amber eyes downcast, and began to trudge out of the den. Though this wasn't her fault, she felt bad. She felt like she could have been a better patrol leader.

(Short ;( )
Old September 14th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

( @Aura @Charmer @SparkleDemon @Socks )

Rosebelly exited the leader's den, her eyes glittering with anxiety. Snowstar had not been pleased with her report, but she wasn't angry. Just as anxious as she was. Rosebelly sighed. It had been a long day, and she still had more to do. She must round up her patrol.
Rosebelly padded around the clearing in search of her patrol. Her amber eyes scanned around, searching for her patrol members. Where could they be? She had to let them know she spoke with Snowstar. Rosebelly eventually gave up, sat down, and groomed her muddy pelt. The taste was disgusting, and the smell even more so. Rosebelly frowned. If only the twolegs hadn't been clearing up the Thunderpath with those big, yellow monsters.
(Sorry it's short! Writer's block!)

Last edited by Role; September 14th, 2017 at 05:20 PM.
Old September 14th, 2017, 05:49 PM

Sharp paw saw Rosebelly and the apprentice cat pounded up to her and set the mouse down "Would you like to share this mouse with me?" the mentorless cat's eyes were pleading
Old September 14th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

( @Aura @Charmer @SparkleDemon @Role )

Warblerpaw and Ferretpaw sat as close as possible in front of a thin, stringy mouse that they had been sharing best they could yet they barely got a mouthful each. Mud still crusted their fur as by the time they got to camp they were too tired to bother with cleaning yet, and they assumed they'd need to jump in the river before their pelts were normal again.
Looking up, Ferretpaw noticed Rosebelly sitting anxiously outside of Snowstar's den and nudged her sister up onto her feet. "Come on, we gotta see what Snowstar said to Rosebelly." She stretched as quickly as she could before padding over to the older cat.
Warblerpaw nodded tiredly, getting to her paws and shaking out her fur even if it stayed plastered down, she started padding after her sister. She felt too small, her muddied fur really showing how skinny she has gotten after the shortage of prey.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Closed Thread