Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:40 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Today 08:36 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Rose
Today 08:34 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Today 08:31 PM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 08:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2017, 08:56 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

[ Yes. It tis ]

Tempest heard goldeneyes voice. He was near! Thank starclan otherwise he would end up dying here. Than the toms figure appeared Ina. Siloute just ahead. He could t see him of course, the mud had seeped far into his fur turning his black and white fur to the un desirable brown. He weakly rasied his head and looked at the Tom, blinking slowly, he couldn't bring himself to yell again. It hurt so much. The pain inflicted on his head, his hind legs aching, his body stiff from rain. If he didn't see him they would all leave and when the flood water rose he would drown. Right here. Right than and there. He lowered his head again, maybe sacraficing his pride wasn't worth it. No. Rather die knowing he saved his deputy from drowning. And rather than die knowing he hated the Tom, he was starting to slowly accept the fact that perhaps he would die with goldeneye hating him. He shut his eyes and eased into the side of the ditch. But when goldeneye called back again he flicked open his eyes and studied him. The Tom was edging closer. Hope sparked in his chest. Despite the throbbing pain in the side of his head, in the rest of his body, he called out to golden again. "G- Goldeneye!" he croaked. Again. Raising a weak paw outwards. Than dropping it back down into the ground.
Goldeneye had sworn he had heard his name being called out by a familiar tone. He looked to where he had heard the noise, and instead of seeing a black-and-white pelt, he saw a brown one. He blinked, before looking closer, and noticing he could see Tempest's familiar shape. "Tempestjay?" The tom called out in surprise, his eyes widening. "Is that you?" He asked worriedly, and, without waiting for an answer, he secured his teeth in Maybe-Tempestjay's scruff and pulled him up. It was the least he could do for the tom, especially after he had saved Golden's life. If it turned out not to be Tempest, well, then he would still need a way to repay Tempest. Everything he could think of, however, was pointing to this cat being Tempest, despite the pelt looking more brown then it's normal Black and White color. He was trying not to let go of the tom, despite the mud filling his mouth, making him want to throw up. He was now trying to haul Tempest through the crowd, shaking a slight bit from the horrible taste of mud, and the rain pelting down on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(I hope that you're enjoying this as much as I am. I love RPing with Lucky. She's fun.)

Lucky's ears perked up, "Staying? In Shadowclan?" the shecat had never seriously considered this. Not because she didn't see the appeal of forest life, because she did. For one thing, it seemed like a more free and fulfilling life, and for another, a part of her felt drawn to the connection that the cats in this clan seemed to share: a special bond, almost like a very large family. But her housefolk... they were probably worried sick about her right now. And who would look after the housefolk's kit if she left? And up until this point in time, none of that mattered because it was understood that she'd go home once she was well enough, but here this deputy was inviting her to stay and a small part of her wanted to say yes right away. "I'll...I'll have to think about it," she meowed. At the mention of Daypaw, Lucky began to prattle again. "Daypaw is great! I would have died if she hadn't come to help me. But, I've gotta tell you, I've never seen a cat who seemed so sad before. Also, no sense of humor at all in that cat. Would you believe they didn't even laugh at my joke? Wanna hear it?!" Lucky asked enthusiastically.

(Wanna move on to RC territory or clearing?)
(( I'm enjoying it as well :3 ))

Goldeneye smiled a small bit, "You do that," he said, "However, if you don't want to join, that's fine as well, however, you do have lots of potential," he added. He shifted his shoulders slightly, as if he was shrugging. That would be nice, to have another cat in the clan, then again, they couldn't just let in loners and kittypets like crazy. They would need to test their loyalty. "I think Daypaw prefers They/them pronouns," he murmured, but said nothing else. "They were given quite a bit of responsibility," he said, shrugging. Then he smiled, "Sure, I would love to!" He said happily. It almost reminded him of when he had an apprentinces, and when he would play with his siblings. And if this was what having kits was like, he couldn't wait for that either, trying to ignore the rain as he listened to Lucky.

(( Sure ))

Last edited by :blue:; August 1st, 2017 at 08:56 AM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:01 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer jolted up in fright as she heard the call. Her kits!
She wouldn't lose another kit! She had to get them out. Looking around for her mother, she nudged her kits awake as quick as she could. "Mother, we've got to get the kits out of here!" She said in panic, knowing that her own mother had a litter as well. Knowing that one certain kit in her own litter wouldn't be able to call out for help in case something happened to her, she picked up Pearlkit by the scuff as gently as she could, holding the almost apprentice aged kit in her teeth. "Come on then.." she mumbled, nudging her kits along as calmly as she could, before walking out the nursery, hopefully with her family behind her.
Calling out in the clearing "Ocelotpath! Ocelotpath, can you take Silentkit!"
She yelled, trying to find her mate in the flood of cats trying to escape.
She didn't know if Silentkit was terrified enough to raise his voice enough to call for help in case he needed it, and thus found herself hoping her mate could take their son like she had taken Pearlkit. Peering behind her, expecting Mothkit, Mintkit, Silentkit and Speckledkit to follow along as she started to dart along with the rest of the clan, terror struck in her eyes. She prayed to StarClan that all the members of her family would survive.

( @Lonestar23 (Ocelotpath), @Wyldfire (Jaysong), @Constellation (Emitkit), @KKShift (Mistkit), @Willowpillow (Drizzlekit), @Bella~ (Polarpaw), @Ludicrous Lunacy (Dawnkit), @monfang (Darkpaw), @starfall (Speckledkit), @Empress Of Evil (Silentkit), @fenic! (Mothkit), @Suspiciousmindz (Pearlkit), @Lilly (Mintkit)
- Wrote your character's names in case any of you've forgotten, as I know this family is quite inactive as of late :P)
Fear.

That was all the Bengal could feel as he looked around him. This was a dream, it had to be, it was just a nightmare... that was all it was, a nightmare... there was no way that anything else was going on here. He was dreaming. Any second now I'll wake up. I'll wake up and go see Moondancer and the kits. This isn't happening. This can't be happening. It's a nightmare, it's just a total nightm- his thoughts were cut off by the voice of his mate. Silentkit. His quiet son must be terrified, just as terrified as anyone else... and Ocelotpath knew that he needed to make sure the tom was safe. "I'll get him!" He called back, though whether Moondancer would hear him or not through the flood of cats was doubtful.

This was horrible.

Everything was dark and scary and Ocelotpath, despite being an older warrior, was terrified. It was a terrible experience. Please, StarClan, let our kits be alright... please let Moondancer be alright, please let everyone make it out of this alive... And not just his own family but his clanmates as well. Honestly, the one cat he was most scared for was his mate. She could take care of herself, but even so... Ocelotpath wanted to look out for her. If something were to happen, if she were to die in this flood - if any of his family died in this flood - he wasn't sure what he would do. It would be devastating.

Very, very devastating.
@Wyldfire
@Constellation
@KKShift
@Willowpillow
@Bella~
@Ludicrous Lunacy
@monfang
@starfall
@fenic
@Empress Of Evil
@Suspiciousmindz
@Lilly

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 1st, 2017 at 09:03 AM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:13 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Smokestorm was panicked. More panicked then he had been in a long time, he was... truly terrified. Everywhere was water, water coming around him, and the multicolored tom was too nervous to move out of the way. Go!! Keep going!! His brain screamed at him, but the tom couldn't go any more. He couldn't move further. He was too nervous to. Panicked yellow eyes scanned the area around him, hoping he could find something - anything - anyone familiar. Even if he didn't like them, at least they would be something he could grab onto. Someone, please help me!! Had Smokestorm not been so panicked, he would have been praying to StarClan... but the tom was too scared. He was terrified. And now he felt paralyzed by his fear, just watching as the water rose, muddy water swishing around him, yellow eyes looking all over the place for someone to help. StarClan must have abandoned him in this moment. This was how he was going to die. He was stuck, he couldn't move, he could barely breathe at this point, his chest was so tight with fear - there was nothing he could do. He was going to die. He was going to die. No one was coming, no one could hear him, this water that had already claimed the lives of some of his clanmates was now going to claim his own life. And there was nothing he could do about it. Maybe he would see Crimsonmoon, when he got to StarClan - he missed her so much. So very, very much. Even if she had been Timberstar's mate, he had always loved her. And he would get to see her again. Slowly, slowly Smokestorm was beginning to take hold of his fate.
@Random Melchester

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:36 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Blackheart snorted," I guess..." he scowled.I'm not going to survive. I'll die i know it and if I die I hope Ceaderpaw's banished.
"See? It's not that bad...great let's go then." so they walked all the way to Riverclan territory. "I'll let you go off on your own now...you can make some friends...or find some of the other elders or Shadiwclan cats to help you..."
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"See? It's not that bad...great let's go then." so they walked all the way to Riverclan territory. "I'll let you go off on your own now...you can make some friends...or find some of the other elders or Shadiwclan cats to help you..."
Blackheart glared at the apprentice trotting off.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:41 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
@Raywood @Lunacross @starfall

(I apologize, I wasn’t aware there was a posting order until after it was stated after I posted. You didn’t mess up @starfall it was me..)

Breathing a sigh of relief that both Peachfuzz and Tinyfuzz seemed to be relatively okay despite the circumstances, Aspenfall then switched his attention to his older brother’s words. Though he always admired and looked up to his brother, something about the way he spoke now terrified him. Not that he feared for his own well-being, but for the abominations that lived within ShadowClan. If they weren’t swept away by this rain, a death at the claws of Peachfuzz to Aspenfall seemed like the worst possible route. But it’s what’s needed to restore peace with StarClan, he thought solemly, narrowing his eyes just a bit.

Aspenfall turned his attention once more on the camp entrance, silently praying to StarClan that this torrential downpour of rain would cease soon. He hated wishing harm – in this case, death – to his Clanmates, but both Halestar and Daypaw, along with the rest of the homosexuals that polluted the Clan, needed to be dealt with properly. His ears twitched as he heard Bumblebear approach and promptly fell, which illicited an expected statement from Peachufuzz about not being “a gay”. His pale green eyes flickered to Bumblebear, a slight sympathetic expression across his face before he refocused on the task at hand. “Hopefully the rest of our family is waiting for us on higher ground,” he agreed, echoing Tinyfuzz’s statement, while he slowed his pace as they approached the throng of cats desperately trying to escape through the now pitiful excuse for a camp exit.
@Lunacross @Raywood

(*huggles and snuggles* /v\
And whoops! XD sorry I've gotten so used to saying Step-sibling)

The brown warrior followed his family closely, his Amber gaze blazed with uncertainty. He didnt know who to blame for this, was it the gays to blame, or was it the ones who judged those who were gay and lesbian, he wasn't sure. He was suddenly very aware of how he should move his paws, where they should land, then there was his breathing, it was becoming shallow. Maybe...maybe he was thinking too deeply about it, or maybe, maybe it was about time someone said something, maybe Starclan was sending this storm to punish those who were being close minded, those who let their anger and dislike cloud their judgement. The caramel to, stopped for a moment and blocked out all sound around him, the roaring of the rain, the screaming and hollering of his clanmates, the snapping and crashing of their clan around him disappeared. He didn't like the way his brother spoke about the homosexuals, a few of them were the kindest, most loyal cats he knew, they were his friends, a few of them his best friends. He has been thinking about it for a while, and for a bit he felt conflicted as to which side he should choose, his family, or his best friends? After a few seconds of thinking to himself he jogged up and caught up with Aspenfall, Tinyfuzz, and Peachfuzz, a serious look on his face. "I don't think Starclan sent this storm to punish the gays and such, if that's what this was for then it would have been sent a long time ago." he stated, and it was true, Homosexuals, Pansexuals, and Bisexuals have been around forever, if their ancestors truly wished to rid the clans of such Warriors and such then they would have told their leaders or medicine cats sooner, and or they would have done it themselves. "This storm may just be something of a natural phenomenon...Peachfuzz you just may be looking too deeply into this." he added, worry danced across his face for a moment before it was once again replaced with a serious look. Bumblebear wasn't Homosexual himself, he found no male attractive, but that doesn't mean that he should criticize another just because they do, not every cats heart is the same, not every cat feels love and falls in love the same way as another, but of course he knew better than to try and explain this to his older brother, his mind had been set since the moment he was born, but there was a possibility that Aspenfall may find it ridiculous. His amber gaze flicked to his sister in law, then to his brother, hoping that maybe his insight made things..well...a little clearer.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; August 1st, 2017 at 06:42 PM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:29 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Cloverwhisker was in a panic, she held both of her new born kittens by the scruff. She trotted forward, but slowed slightly afraid of dropping one of them. She lifted her head higher when she realized that her mate wasn't at her side. Where was he, oh this was terrible. There was nothing worse than being without her beloved. She stopped to look around again for her mate, where was he?

Fawnkit squealed, the little cat had yet to open her eyes and she could sense her mother's distress. She squirmed slightly and mewed louder, her mother was scared so it made her have the same fear
@Constellation
Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:25 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Blackheart glared at the apprentice trotting off.
"You coming?" CedarPaw looked over his shoulder at Blackheart
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"You coming?" CedarPaw looked over his shoulder at Blackheart
Blackheart snorted,"Yeah..yeah...I'm coming, kit..." She muttered following Ceaderpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:57 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Ferretfrost bounded out of the nursery, her eyes wide. No cats remained inside, which was the good thing. The bad thing was that it was completely destroyed. She looked around and saw no other cats- not her mother, father, brothers.. no one. I guess I'm on my own.
Ferret trotted out of camp swiftly, her shorter fur not slowing her down as much as it would have if she'd had her mother's fur. Maybe the molly would catch up to them. Most likely not. The she-cat tripped over unseen branches and saplings that stood in her path, but recovered quickly. I'll die out here if I break stride! She trudged through the shoulder-high, freezing water, gasping every time that she reached a spot that was even colder. The wind wasn't helping. The parts of her fur that were wet but not covered with water for the time being seemed like icicles. She shook out her medium-length fur; this wasn't the greenleaf weather she'd been hoping for.
In a matter of time she neared the border of RiverClan and ShadowClan. It was even windier here, with only reeds to block the sharp wind gusts, but boy, was it shallower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Palekit saw the cats approaching, the bright red instantly letting her know her mother was on her way. The comfort came instantly, and the molly's soothing words only served to relax the little kit more. She was out of the water that was threatening her now, though she was cold and shaking in Strawberrythorn's hold. She wished she was back in the nursery, but instinct told the kit that the nursery was no longer safe; not when she had been rushed out of there so urgently. A surprised mewl left her jaws when the she-cat started moving though the water, but she only touched the water occasionally with her tail. The she-kit curled her tail up to her body to prevent this, trying her best not to wriggle around too much. She understood that this was not the time to be putting up a fight, and trusted her mother to protect her.

Strawberrythorn narrowed her eyes as the water beneath her splashed and sloshed, threatening to soak Palekit once more. The feline would not allow that to happen. She focused half of her energy in holding her shivering kit above the water, and the other half on carefully and sturdily placing her paws on the slippery ground beneath her. The ginger queen was soaked to the bone, but she remained strong, pushing through the water with all of her might. Strawberrythorn felt her claws graze sturdy ground, and she dug them in, pulling herself up and out of the water as she climbed the hill to the higher ground. At the top, she watched for a moment as her fellow clanmates were fleeing into Riverclan's territory, then turned to look at her home. It was now destroyed, crushed beneath the floods powerful grasp. The him Strawberry had grown up in, raised her first litter of kits in, was gone. "I've always know water was dangerous. But it's also so beautiful." Strawberrytjorn then spotted a familiar pelt not too far over on the rise. Ferretfrost. Another one of her kits she could proclaim safe. "Crimsy, would you be a dear and go help you sister? I need to get Palekit warm as soon as possible." Upon her son's agreement, Strawberrythorn readjusted her grip on the kits scruff, then gently but quickly rushed towards the Riverclan camp.

Crimsonblaze followed his mother's orders, heading over to Ferretfrost to make sure she was okay. Though he honestly didn't are all that much. She looked perfectly fine to him! What he was worried about was the condition of his pelt. What did he look like? Am I hideous? He also was worried about the place they were heading, Riverclan. Crimsonblaze hadn't been on good terms with a specific Riverclan she-cat ever since he visited there last. But of course the ginger tom was worried about his fur more than the possibility of seeing Orangesplatter during Shadowclan's time with Riverclan. Reaching his sister, Crimsonblaze flicked his ears towards the Riverclan camp. "That's where we are headed, mom's heading there with Palekit, and we're hoping somebody found Flykit and helped her." Worry lurched in Crimsonblaze's heart for his younger sister. But also the fact that he might have to see Orangesplatter. She must've given birth now, right? Crimsonblaze did not want his family to know that he had kits with a Riverclan she-cat. Mainly that he had kits with a she-cat at all. I'm supposed to just flirt and be loved, but I don't love anyone. The tom tried to reassure himself, but uneasiness still squirmed in his stomach. His mother would be disappointed in him, but possibly also sort of proud. In some weird, sick way. His father would be livid, and probably grind him into a million peices. I can't let my precious fur be ruined! So, Crimson decided he would do his best to hide, and avoid any physical, verbal, or emotional contact with the mother of his kits. He would have a little fun with some other Riverclan she-cats though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
"Hurtful." Nightvenom scoffed. He didn't think he was that big...but coming from such a large family of cats, it wouldn't come to mind. Aside from all the fur he had, it hid much muscle underneath. Unless it was hugging his skin in which case the rain helped in that case. But he knew he shouldn't be offended at her words. To him it was all out of love. Everything they did was out of love. Again, he was being delusional. He never noticed that he was a bothersome to her. Then again, this tom never cared. "You're always so tense, Morning! You need to learn to compliment others. Calling me a 'big lug' is really offense!-" his words were jumbled up because the log they were would surely break with his heavy size lagging about. He dug his claws into the bark of the log, but that longed from helped. His eyes turned to look at Morningfrost as she was talking to herself. Nightvenom flicked his ears but said nothing. He heard her words, but he was a bit confused. As she jumped off the log, everything else felt a bit lighter. Only it became much heavier on his side. "Hey, Morning! Wait--no--wait--Morning!" Nightvenom felt the log sinking on him, and the tom didn't have time to react quick enough, but he quickly jumped into the water, creating large splashes that disrupted most of their surroundings. "Ehh, I hate water." He mumbled, but hoisted himself forward and padded a behind Morningfrost. "Where are you even leading us?" He asked, water getting into his mouth, but he ended up spluttering it out. "Ack! How long do we have to be in this water! My fur is completely drenched! It's gonna take a long time for it to even dry, Morning! Why did you do this to me! Why didn't I just stay on the log! I'm always listening to you, and you always come up with terrible ideas! Do you know how I even look with wet fur and when I suddenly shake the water off me? I look a mess! I don't even look like a cat! Have you even seen a blowfish before? Yeah, honey, I'm gonna look like a fish!" Now, he was complaining. And, most likely he knew that arguing with Morningfrost was a terrible idea, but the tom did a lot of terrible things when it came to Morningfrost. So what else was she expecting?

Morningfrost winced as she turned around to watch Nightvenom struggle in the log. As he splashed into the water, she was splashed, but the cream-colored warrior was already so wet she didn't really care. Walking up to him, she meowed, "Yeah, sorry, that was my bad. I forgot that you're so big you make a log sink." Somewhat of an apology, somewhat of a rude comment. Morning just didn't want to lead him on. Because he already thought that she... Loved him. Such a gross, unsanitary, foreign concept that was to Morningfrost. "And I am not always so tense! I just want to get us out of this water and to higher ground!" she was getting angry with him now. I should've just left him. He can clearly handle himself. "And you don't think I hate water? Nightvenom, sometimes you've got to suck it up and deal with your problems." Morningfrost turned to continue, fuming with anger. Who does he think he is? He thinks he can say anything to me and get away without a scratch. At his next words, Morning stopped abruptly. She swing around at him, her pale blue eyes blazing with rage. Now he'd done it. "My fue is drenched to Nightvenom. And if you think my ideas are so bad, why do you keep following me around?! It's not like I want you around to bother me, and crack funny jokes to make me smile, or be a fool, or look at me like...." What am I saying? Morningfrost shook her head, narrowing her eyes once more. "Why don't you stop caring about what you look like and start caring for others for once? That would be a nice change, wouldn't it?" Morningfrost turned back around to walk away, fuming. "I'll see you at the Riverclan camp. Maybe then you can apologize."

{To RC territory?}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
"I'm about to go back and get her, Creampaw. Take your mother." The older tom said. Even though he hardly said anything, Quietdance only talked when it was important. Anything that was worth hearing. And, this was worth hearing since he had to direct his family to safety. They were safe. They were on higher land and would be able to move into Riverclan. Quietdance did not want to share space with those otter cats! Everything certainly smelled fishy there. He almost felt sick just thinking about it, but he respected Halestsr's choice more than others, unknown to the tom. He had accepted that his mate would be a forever queen. But he certainly was still not used to the idea of what her family believed. He tolerated them because he loved her and his kits very much. As he turned to head back, he heard a familiar name calling out to him. His eyes lit up, and he blinded up to his eldest daughter. "Ambercrackle!" Oh, the poor thing! Heavy with kits and exhausted to the core. "Come on, Ambercrackle. I got you." His voice was quiet, but he went to her side to have her lean on him. He felt the side of her stomach, and the innocent lives that survived through...all this. "Riverclan is just up ahead. We're gonna get you there and make sure you settle on well. You and your mother." He rubbed the side of her relief washing upon him as he knew his daughter was safe.

@Teza
@Little Bird
@Fern

Relief flooded Ambercrackle's body as she spotted her father running to get her. His words were comforting, and the she-cat felt new strength flow through her paws. She climbed up to the top of her rise where he rest of her family was, breathing heavily. She looked at her two brothers and her mother, then turned her golden eyes back on her father. "Mother needs rest, we need to get her to the Riverclan camp." Ambetcrackle herself was dead-tired, but sometimes she forgot that she was as pregnant as her mother, and she wanted to be the good older sister, leading the family alongside her father.

@Teza
@Little Bird
@Fern
{To RC camp/territory now?}

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread