Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM

Old May 23rd, 2018, 11:28 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Spiderpaw felt his fur grow hot when she said she liked his name. "Fernpaw that's a really pretty name." meowed the young tom. He shrunk low to the ground when she asked the last sentence. "I went on a hunting patrol and i tripped. We didn't catch any prey at all that day. I wasn't able to eat." answered Spiderpaw in embarrassment.
Her pelt grew warm when he said her name was pretty, she scuffed the ground a bit to hide how pleased she was about it. Ferns eyes darted to him, noticing him shrink. “That’s what happened? Don’t worry about it, accidents happen you’ll be able to redeem yourself.” She flicked her tail, dismissing it. Fern then padded across the border, she came close and sniffed his pelt “I’ve never came this close to a Shadowclan cat.”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 23rd, 2018, 12:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Her pelt grew warm when he said her name was pretty, she scuffed the ground a bit to hide how pleased she00 was about it. Ferns eyes darted to him, noticing him shrink. “That’s what happened? Don’t worry about it, accidents happen you’ll be able to redeem yourself.” She flicked her tail, dismissing it. Fern then padded across the border, she came close and sniffed his pelt “I’ve never came this close to a Shadowclan cat.”
Spiderpaw starred into her eyes, keeping back a purr that a cat he had just met believed in him. He looked at her, getting lost in his own thoughts. When she had said she had never been close to a shadowclan cat he grew excited that he was her first one.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 01:25 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

Spiderpaw starred into her eyes, keeping back a purr that a cat he had just met believed in him. He looked at her, getting lost in his own thoughts. When she had said she had never been close to a shadowclan cat he grew excited that he was her first one.
She stepped back once more “Sorry for crossing the border I was just curious...” she admitted sheepishly. Fern met his gaze for a few heart beats, her pelt heating up before she looked away. “Soo..Umm what’s your favorite type of prey?” She gave her shoulder fur a couple of licks to hide how affected she had been.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 23rd, 2018, 02:18 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
She stepped back once more “Sorry for crossing the border I was just curious...” she admitted sheepishly. Fern met his gaze for a few heart beats, her pelt heating up before she looked away. “Soo..Umm what’s your favorite type of prey?” She gave her shoulder fur a couple of licks to hide how affected she had been.
Spiderpaw let out a shrug. "I don't mind it. Im sure my clan wouldn't either as long as you don't get too far into our territory." meowed the apprentice.

Old May 24th, 2018, 02:50 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

Spiderpaw let out a shrug. "I don't mind it. Im sure my clan wouldn't either as long as you don't get too far into our territory." meowed the apprentice.

She looked at him “I’m sure they would mind...I’m a Thunderclanner.” She said softly. Fern tilted her head to the side. I wonder why he doesn’t mind?” with a flick of her tail, the young she-cat sat in front of him. “I’m pretty surprised you don’t mind.” Her blue eyes met his.

Old May 24th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
She pawed the ground a bit as she thought. “I didn’t know that.” She finally said, taking about Skyclan. “But that’s true, we don’t really have to worry about them coming here.” She went on thoughtfully. Mist noticed him dig his claws into the ground with a small frown. The apprentice wondered what he was thinking but she wasn’t going to ask. What if it was a bad memory? Instead, the young cat looked into the forest before answering. “I have enough energy to run all the way to the moon!” She turned her amber eyes towards her mentor once more “The question is...do you have the energy to?” She teased, her eyes gleamed with amusement.
Ashnose faked a shocked look and scoffed at his apprentice. "How dare you!" He teased, his tail-tip flicking off of the smaller cat's pelt. "I'm not that much older than you, mind you. I only became a warrior just recently." His amber eyes gleamed with amusement. "I'm the most energetic warrior around!" He had believed that to be true after all. He flicked his gray ear, gazing back into ShadowClan's territory. "How about I'll show you some of the important landmarks in the territory? The best spots for an ambush, where you'll get the best hunting, all of that stuff."

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old May 24th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
She looked at him “I’m sure they would mind...I’m a Thunderclanner.” She said softly. Fern tilted her head to the side. I wonder why he doesn’t mind?” with a flick of her tail, the young she-cat sat in front of him. “I’m pretty surprised you don’t mind.” Her blue eyes met his.
Spiderpaw shrugged, "I don't know. I guess i'm not too protective." replied the apprentice. He settled down on the his side of the border. "i bet my clanmates would mind, but I don't see any, since most of them had gone to gathering that I wasn't invited to go." meowed Spiderpaw, a little upset that he was left behind.

Old May 24th, 2018, 10:25 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

Spiderpaw shrugged, "I don't know. I guess i'm not too protective." replied the apprentice. He settled down on the his side of the border. "i bet my clanmates would mind, but I don't see any, since most of them had gone to gathering that I wasn't invited to go." meowed Spiderpaw, a little upset that he was left behind.

Fern took note of how he felt. “It’s ok Spiderpaw...there’s the next gathering and just think...if you had gone we probably wouldn’t have met!” She watched him carefully, curious about his reaction to what she had just said. Fern began taking messing with her tail out of nervousness. What is he regrets meeting me?

Old May 24th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Fern took note of how he felt. “It’s ok Spiderpaw...there’s the next gathering and just think...if you had gone we probably wouldn’t have met!” She watched him carefully, curious about his reaction to what she had just said. Fern began taking messing with her tail out of nervousness. What is he regrets meeting me?
Spiderpaw looked at Fern, regreting that he had said that. "Well at least that's true. Your the only cat who ever talks to me." meowed tje apprentice. He was already starting to warm up to her already which was strange for them, since it took a lot for him.

Old May 24th, 2018, 10:34 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose faked a shocked look and scoffed at his apprentice. "How dare you!" He teased, his tail-tip flicking off of the smaller cat's pelt. "I'm not that much older than you, mind you. I only became a warrior just recently." His amber eyes gleamed with amusement. "I'm the most energetic warrior around!" He had believed that to be true after all. He flicked his gray ear, gazing back into ShadowClan's territory. "How about I'll show you some of the important landmarks in the territory? The best spots for an ambush, where you'll get the best hunting, all of that stuff."

Mist laughed and batted at his tail tip. “Ok that’s true.” She licked her shoulder to keep from laughing before looking back at him. “You May be the most energetic Warrior now...but wait tell I become one. I’ll have you beat!” She followed his gaze before hopping to her paws. “Yes! I want to see them.” Excitment colored her voice as she spoke, her amber eyes sparkled as she wondered what the landmarks were. Was it a big rock? A giant tree? Maybe a cave or tunnel? Her claws dug into the ground before falling into step beside him.