Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 10:32 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:23 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by wendigo
Today 10:20 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:08 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 09:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Basilstripe swallowed the last bite of her share of the prey, crinkling her nose at the texture of the meat. She assumed this creature was old, unable to run from the monsters like most the prey on the territory. She quickly dismissed the thought, standing and wiping the mess from her maw. "We can also go closer to the borders to see if any prey from the other territories have run over. We won't cross the scent line, though, Windclan rabbits run across all the time."
Chilidash nodded. "Got it," he said, trotting to the camp's exit. He turned his head at Basilstripe. "Coming?" he asked, stopping to admire her. A small smule touched his mouth. He felt that this, was the start of something big, though what, he did not know.
Old September 14th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
Chilidash nodded. "Got it," he said, trotting to the camp's exit. He turned his head at Basilstripe. "Coming?" he asked, stopping to admire her. A small smule touched his mouth. He felt that this, was the start of something big, though what, he did not know.
"Of course!" She bounded forward, ahead of the ginger tom with a silly smile plastered on her face. She felt a great joy she hasn't felt since before the monsters showed up, all her stress and anxiety for the future of her clan seemed to fade away around the other. "Catch up, slow poke?" She called before pushing out of the entrance.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 15th, 2017, 12:06 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw's smile grew, but not in a teasing or laughing way. He was much like the apprentice as a kit, and even now he thought they were still similar. Though it only showed when he was very afraid or worked up, the tom still faced whisps of a stammer now and again. Maybe I ought to tell him that. "Mousekit. I like that name," He said, bending down so they were eye level, yet not so close their noses were touching. He wanted to make it so the kit would trust him, for if Mousekit was anything like him, he'd be wary or scared of new cats and situations. "You want to play a game? I can give you a badger ride, though it may not be as good as a warrior's." His smile grew a little more as he showed his more hidden playful side. His voice was still quiet, as it always was, and his tail was stick-straight, but a small twinkle in his eye had appeared that rarely showed itself. Maybe this is how I can help the Clan; in a different way, I suppose, than what I'd originally thought of, but this works.

Mousekit jumped a bit as Burstpaw moved to his eye level, a small smile appeared on his face as he realized the cat ignored his stutter and instead told him he liked his name. Brightness shown in his eyes as the older cat offered ro play a game with him, nervousness clouded the brightness a bit. "Uhm s-sure b-but I d-don't w-w-want to be a b-bother." he said softly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 15th, 2017, 06:30 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"Only because I let you," Greypaw insisted, not wanting to admit he'd been taking by surprise. "I saw you coming fox-lengths away."

Lightningpaw soon emerged from the den, yawning and stretching out before padding toward her siblings. "What's everyone talking about?"
Cherrypaw just rolled her eyes "whatever" she said icepaw whiskers twitched with amusement seeing lightningpaw she said "how about we all go hunting we could get dawnfrost too if you guys want"

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
Cherrypaw just rolled her eyes "whatever" she said icepaw whiskers twitched with amusement seeing lightningpaw she said "how about we all go hunting we could get dawnfrost too if you guys want"
Greypaw stretched out his legs, giving his tail a small flick. "I think we can all hunt without our mother's supervision."

"I wouldn't mind the company," Lightningpaw argued, slowly grooming herself.
Old September 15th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue listened to Rosebelly give her report on the meeting with Snowstar in silence taking in the she cat's words. He listened as the apprentices spoke about the mice they had managed to catch. Dread stirred within the tom as he thought of the apprentice. He knew there was nothing to be done at this point, but it was hard not to worry. Ferretpaw, Warblerpaw, Dirtpaw, they would be weak from hunger soon and in no shape for a battle. Morningblue saw Rosebelly pick out a meager meal for herself apart from the others and sauntered over to join. He sat down beside her and rested a tailtip on her shoulder. "No warrior could have handled it better," he meowed to her.
Rosebelly was taken aback. "T-thanks," she stammered, slightly perplexed. She nibbled at her mouse awkwardly. Morningblue was no more than an aquaintence, but perhaps he wanted to be friends. Or maybe she is just thinking too much about this. Do you think that if we hadn't run into Sharppaw, ThunderClan wouldn't be in danger like it is now?" Rosebelly once more stooped down to nibble at her mouse. Hunger was gnawing at her belly, but her appetite had lowered at the thought of ShadowClan. Rosebelly frowned. Would there be a battle? The thought crossed her mind several times, but could it be possible? ShadowClan is weakened, but with the thought that ThunderClan trespassed on their territory could strike up some tensions. Rosebelly sighed inwardly, and took a bigger bite out of her mouse.

Last edited by Role; September 15th, 2017 at 12:24 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly was taken aback. "T-thanks," she stammered, slightly perplexed. She nibbled at her mouse awkwardly. Morningblue was no more than an aquaintence, but perhaps he wanted to be friends. Or maybe she is just thinking too much about this. Do you think that if we hadn't run into Sharppaw, ThunderClan wouldn't be in danger like it is now?" Rosebelly once more stooped down to nibble at her mouse. Hunger was gnawing at her belly, but her appetite had lowered at the thought of ShadowClan. Rosebelly frowned. Would there be a battle? The thought crossed her mind several times, but could it be possible? ShadowClan is weakened, but with the thought that ThunderClan trespassed on their territory could strike up some tensions. Rosebelly sighed inwardly, and took a bigger bite out of her mouse.
Morningblue took his tailtip off her shoulder. "We were already in danger. We still are," he said softly, keeping his voice low so that no other cat could hear. "And even if the mission had gone perfectly, and we'd found prey, there would have been evidence that we were not only trespassing but taking prey. There was little to no chance of avoiding trouble on this mission." Morningblue wasn't trying to be reassuring necessarily. He was simply stating facts. "I don't know what will come from this, but we do our best with what Starclan gives us." He glanced at the mouse she had and felt hunger tighten its grip on his belly. But no. He was a strong warrior and other cats needed what precious freshkill they had to keep up their strength.

Old September 15th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Morningblue took his tailtip off her shoulder. "We were already in danger. We still are," he said softly, keeping his voice low so that no other cat could hear. "And even if the mission had gone perfectly, and we'd found prey, there would have been evidence that we were not only trespassing but taking prey. There was little to no chance of avoiding trouble on this mission." Morningblue wasn't trying to be reassuring necessarily. He was simply stating facts. "I don't know what will come from this, but we do our best with what Starclan gives us." He glanced at the mouse she had and felt hunger tighten its grip on his belly. But no. He was a strong warrior and other cats needed what precious freshkill they had to keep up their strength.
Rosebelly nodded in silent agreement. This was true. The muddied grass would be stained with blood from the prey, and ShadowClan would have every right to accuse ThunderClan at the sight of their bones showing through their skins. Rosebelly noticed Morningblue glance at her mouse. "Here," she began as she tore the mouse in half. "We all need to keep our strength up." Rosebelly smiled at the tom, and then stooped down to eat her share.
Old September 15th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly nodded in silent agreement. This was true. The muddied grass would be stained with blood from the prey, and ShadowClan would have every right to accuse ThunderClan at the sight of their bones showing through their skins. Rosebelly noticed Morningblue glance at her mouse. "Here," she began as she tore the mouse in half. "We all need to keep our strength up." Rosebelly smiled at the tom, and then stooped down to eat her share.
Morningblue placed his paw on the ground and was about to nudge it back toward the she-cat when he thought of his sister in the nursery, belly swollen with kits who could arrive any day, and resolved to give the morsel to her. "Thank you," he meowed, leaving the scrap where it lay, and licking his paws to try and remove some of the grime. "I was meaning to tell you. When you stepped between me and that Shadowclan apprentice. You noticed I'm twice his size, right?" he asked, his whiskers twitching with amusement.

Old September 15th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Morningblue placed his paw on the ground and was about to nudge it back toward the she-cat when he thought of his sister in the nursery, belly swollen with kits who could arrive any day, and resolved to give the morsel to her. "Thank you," he meowed, leaving the scrap where it lay, and licking his paws to try and remove some of the grime. "I was meaning to tell you. When you stepped between me and that Shadowclan apprentice. You noticed I'm twice his size, right?" he asked, his whiskers twitching with amusement.
Rosebelly felt her pelt heat up with embarrassment. "Yes, but I hadn't thought of that," she chuckled. "As the patrol leader I felt like it was my duty to protect my Clanmates. Even if they're too big for a small apprentice to take down." Rosebelly playfully shoved Morningblue. "Thanks for reminding me, furball," she teased. Finally, Rosebelly was feeling like her old self again. Extroverted and optimistic. Maybe it had been the social interaction, maybe it had been the morsel of prey, but nonetheless she felt better than she had in ShadowClan territory.