Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:57 AM
Duskleaf art!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:43 AM

Old March 16th, 2020, 12:44 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post
Blackfoot rolled his eyes a little at the young she-cat's complaint, "I already explained why we're hunting." Seeing as she didn't have any more questions, he lead her out of the clearing and into the forest. "Besides, our clan is hungry and it's our job to keep them full." He nodded his head in determination, padding through the dense, dark woods of the early morning, ears perked for scuffling noises and the paws that followed behind him. @Cörruptly
"Fine." With that, Sparrowpaw turned tail and plodded after the tom. Groves of pine trees neatly dotted the hills where a large, hazy yellow sun began its journey of climbing to show its dazzling light. It seeped through the trees, painting the ground a faint, dappled amber. Sparrowpaw sniffed at the trees that surrounded her, her tail lashing as she then continued to walk lamely after her mentor. "So, like, what prey do we have here?" she asked, clearly bored.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
[/SIZE]
Old March 16th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

[FONT="Tahoma"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
"Fine." With that, Sparrowpaw turned tail and plodded after the tom. Groves of pine trees neatly dotted the hills where a large, hazy yellow sun began its journey of climbing to show its dazzling light. It seeped through the trees, painting the ground a faint, dappled amber. Sparrowpaw sniffed at the trees that surrounded her, her tail lashing as she then continued to walk lamely after her mentor. "So, like, what prey do we have here?" she asked, clearly bored.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
The black tom slipped through the dappled woods, his long tail swaying behind him as he patted towards the edges of the territory, "I'll leave you to find that out." What sort of answer was that? A gentle chuckle left his maul as he slowed. Turning his golden gaze to her, he gathered a large pebble, setting it on the ground ahead of her. "You're been hunting all of your life; from the moment you started playing. His voice was gentle and slightly playful, "Show me what your playmates have taught you." He tipped his chin towards the pebble, his eyes watching her with a soft gaze.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Last edited by Slatepaw; March 16th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.
Old March 16th, 2020, 01:02 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"]

The black tom slipped through the dappled woods, his long tail swaying behind him as he patted towards the edges of the territory, "I'll leave you to find that out." What sort of answer was that? A gentle chuckle left his maul as he slowed. Turning his golden gaze to her, he gathered a large pebble, setting it on the ground ahead of her. "You're been hunting all of your life; from the moment you started playing. His voice was gentle and slightly playful, "Show me what your playmates have taught you." He tipped his chin towards the pebble, his eyes watching her with a soft gaze.
Sparrowpaw huffed, staring down uncertainly at the small gray pebble as it was sent clattering toward her, finally landing at her paw. "A pebble?" she questioned, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Ugh, fine." Sparrowpaw dropped back on her haunches, poising to pounce. Then, sliding out her claws, she thrust herself into the air with surprising agility. However, when she landed on the pebble, she flopped and tumbled into the dirt like a thrown-over kit in battle. "Ugh!" she groaned, scrambling to her paws and eyeing the pebble with sheer hatred.

Check out my Ocs!

Questions? Contact me!
Old March 16th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Sparrowpaw huffed, staring down uncertainly at the small gray pebble as it was sent clattering toward her, finally landing at her paw. "A pebble?" she questioned, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Ugh, fine." Sparrowpaw dropped back on her haunches, poising to pounce. Then, sliding out her claws, she thrust herself into the air with surprising agility. However, when she landed on the pebble, she flopped and tumbled into the dirt like a thrown-over kit in battle. "Ugh!" she groaned, scrambling to her paws and eyeing the pebble with sheer hatred.

Check out my Ocs!

Questions? Contact me!
The male watched his apprentice intently, though as she fumbled into the dirt, he rose a brow and gave a gentle chuckle. She looked like a kit who just got shoved over. "That was something." He gave her an amusing grin before shifting to sit, curling his long tail around his paws. "Describe what just happened. I couldn't tell." He continued to chuckle, waiting for her answer.

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 01:15 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:

The male watched his apprentice intently, though as she fumbled into the dirt, he rose a brow and gave a gentle chuckle. She looked like a kit who just got shoved over. "That was something." He gave her an amusing grin before shifting to sit, curling his long tail around his paws. "Describe what just happened. I couldn't tell." He continued to chuckle, waiting for her answer.
Sparrowpaw gave her paw a quick lick, then drew it over her ear. She looked back up at her mentor, closing her yellow eyes in a long blink before finally opening them again a couple of heartbeats later. "What happened? I jumped," she answered plainly. The she-cat shrugged. "Guess I missed. Oh, well. Let's get onto fighting now!"

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
Old March 16th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Sparrowpaw gave her paw a quick lick, then drew it over her ear. She looked back up at her mentor, closing her yellow eyes in a long blink before finally opening them again a couple of heartbeats later. "What happened? I jumped," she answered plainly. The she-cat shrugged. "Guess I missed. Oh, well. Let's get onto fighting now!"

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
The older tom-cat rolled his eyes at her words, a little huff sounding, "We'll start battle training once you've fed three mouths." He nodded sternly, going to stand, "Now you may try on your own if you'd like. I will be around to support you and give you tips when you ask for them." She seemed to think she didn't need hunting training so he'd let her prove herself. "Does this sound adequate to you?" He understood her anticipation; he had been the same as an apprentice.

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 01:37 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:

The older tom-cat rolled his eyes at her words, a little huff sounding, "We'll start battle training once you've fed three mouths." He nodded sternly, going to stand, "Now you may try on your own if you'd like. I will be around to support you and give you tips when you ask for them." She seemed to think she didn't need hunting training so he'd let her prove herself. "Does this sound adequate to you?" He understood her anticipation; he had been the same as an apprentice.
Sparrowpaw, too, rolled her eyes. "Ugh, finally!" Whipping around, she let her gaze dart from side-to-side in desperate search of prey. Then - a rustle. Gasping, her eyes started wide and she locked her eyes on a mouse scuttling toward a bush. But Sparrowpaw was quick: she pressed back on her haunches and exploded forward, sending leaves scattering into the air behind her. Her claws scrabbled briefly against the leaves that had now floated back down to the earth-floor, and with a quick nip to the neck, it was all over. The mouse lay at her paws, blood seeping slowly from its throat. Triumph surged through Sparrowpaw as she turned to face her mentor, quickly scuffing earth over her catch behind her with a hind leg. "Well," she hummed pridefully, I did it." She cast a haughty look to the plump mouse. "It's pretty big, too. So now what?

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!

Last edited by The Kitty.; March 16th, 2020 at 01:38 PM.
Old March 16th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Sparrowpaw, too, rolled her eyes. "Ugh, finally!" Whipping around, she let her gaze dart from side-to-side in desperate search of prey. Then - a rustle. Gasping, her eyes started wide and she locked her eyes on a mouse scuttling toward a bush. But Sparrowpaw was quick: she pressed back on her haunches and exploded forward, sending leaves scattering into the air behind her. Her claws scrabbled briefly against the leaves that had now floated back down to the earth-floor, and with a quick nip to the neck, it was all over. The mouse lay at her paws, blood seeping slowly from its throat. Triumph surged through Sparrowpaw as she turned to face her mentor, quickly scuffing earth over her catch behind her with a hind leg. "Well," she hummed pridefully, I did it." She cast a haughty look to the plump mouse. "It's pretty big, too. So now what?

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
The black male watched the frantic hunt, amusement rolling in his chest as he examined her burying her prey. "I said three mouths. Should we send you to the medicine cat to make sure you don't have moss in your ears?" He teased her, flicking his ears attentively to listen to the forest. He had heard that mouse earlier, but now there was a great silence over the forest. " That mouse would be a great size for a warrior, but now we need to feed the queens that are kitting. "

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 01:55 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:

The black male watched the frantic hunt, amusement rolling in his chest as he examined her burying her prey. "I said three mouths. Should we send you to the medicine cat to make sure you don't have moss in your ears?" He teased her, flicking his ears attentively to listen to the forest. He had heard that mouse earlier, but now there was a great silence over the forest. " That mouse would be a great size for a warrior, but now we need to feed the queens that are kitting. "
Sparrowpaw looked startled. Baffled, even. What, did she have to feed the whole Clan? Grunting, she turned, peering around again as she did the last time with the mouse. A fat white rabbit had risen from its hole, it's small, beady eyes darting around the forest anxiously. Nose twitching, it emerged completely; Sparrowpaw smirked. Perfect timing. Lashing out at the air with her hind legs, she dashed forward and grappled the rabbit viciously to the earth. Then, with a quick swipe to the stomach, it fell limp, blood oozing out onto Sparrowpaw's paws. She turned without a moment's worth of hesitation. A mole was sticking its odd-looking snout from where it hid under the foot of a bush. Claws popping out from their sheathes, Sparrowpaw darted forward and swiped at the mole, tail streaming in the air behind her. Briskly, the mole dashed out of her reach, a mutter of surprise resounding in the deep back of its throat. Anger pulsed through Sparrowpaw, her chest clenching. But then a lurch of reminder twitched inside her. If she wanted to get onto fighting, she knew she would have to catch that mole. Huffing, she dropped into a crouch and quietly, slowly, crept forward, claws scraping the earth. The mole was still in view and was now picking at a leaf with its tiny claws. Sucking in a sharp breath, Sparrowpaw rushed forward and, swiftly, grasped the mole in her jaws; it let out a squeak of terror as she quickly tightened her grip, suffocating it as she continued to sprint toward her mentor. "I did it!" she mumbled around a mouthful of the mole's fur.

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
Old March 16th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Sparrowpaw looked startled. Baffled, even. What, did she have to feed the whole Clan? Grunting, she turned, peering around again as she did the last time with the mouse. A fat white rabbit had risen from its hole, it's small, beady eyes darting around the forest anxiously. Nose twitching, it emerged completely; Sparrowpaw smirked. Perfect timing. Lashing out at the air with her hind legs, she dashed forward and grappled the rabbit viciously to the earth. Then, with a quick swipe to the stomach, it fell limp, blood oozing out onto Sparrowpaw's paws. She turned without a moment's worth of hesitation. A mole was sticking its odd-looking snout from where it hid under the foot of a bush. Claws popping out from their sheathes, Sparrowpaw darted forward and swiped at the mole, tail streaming in the air behind her. Briskly, the mole dashed out of her reach, a mutter of surprise resounding in the deep back of its throat. Anger pulsed through Sparrowpaw, her chest clenching. But then a lurch of reminder twitched inside her. If she wanted to get onto fighting, she knew she would have to catch that mole. Huffing, she dropped into a crouch and quietly, slowly, crept forward, claws scraping the earth. The mole was still in view and was now picking at a leaf with its tiny claws. Sucking in a sharp breath, Sparrowpaw rushed forward and, swiftly, grasped the mole in her jaws; it let out a squeak of terror as she quickly tightened her grip, suffocating it as she continued to sprint toward her mentor. "I did it!" she mumbled around a mouthful of the mole's fur.

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
A purr rolled in the male's chest as he nodded, examining his small apprentice with pride, "You're playmates taught you well, huh?" He stood, going to lap her forehead with affection and pride, "Let's take the prey to camp and then we can do some battle training." He walked to where the mouse had been buried, gathering it and the rabbit in his maul as he turned to pad towards camp. Still purring, his words mumbled around the fur in his mouth, "If you keep hunting like that, this clan will never go hungry!" Prideful words rolled off of his fur tickled tongue as he lead her back to camp.

Everything Finder