Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
it only exists in the dark...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:27 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 01:23 PM
finley's travelling trader...
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:03 PM
Dark Forest Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:56 PM
guidance needed urgently
Last post by vellichor
Today 12:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2017, 05:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Lonestar23
The black and white she-cat's pale hues widened as he suggested flopping on her again. "You wouldn't..." she spoke, narrowing her eyes challenging. Her tail tip twitched a little bit more before she rolled back onto her stomach. She began lifting her paw and bopping the top of the tom's head, a small giggle leaving her body. However, that playful ring changed at the next words. Mintberry crinkled her nose as Ottertail suggested the boyfriend idea. "Eww, why would I want boyfriend cooties?" she spoke, sticking her tongue out in disgust. "I don't need that type of relationship in my life. It'll get in my way!" she spoke, raising her head up towards the sky as she spoke, almost like she was telling the stars not to do anything drastic. Mintberry raised her brow in slight interest, however. "But I will def help you get a girlfriend, just so I could intimidate them and ruin your relationship," she winked playfully. "Because that's what best friends are for, though, right?" she chuckled again. "And I expect the same treatment if I ever go crazy enough to have a boyfriend," she laughed now, her hues drifting around the camp for a moment. Nothing more interesting around, so her gaze drifted back to the larger tom.

"Oh, wouldn't I?" A cocky smirk spread over the tom's maw and he stuck his tongue out at her, irises twinkling in playful amusement. See, this was why he loved hanging out with Mintberry. It was all fun and games. And Ottertail generally did his best to keep the mood playful, just so that they would have nothing serious to talk about later. He didn't want a serious talk! Not really. Not once the basic catching-up-on was done and he had identified a problem, or no problem, and hopefully would be doing something to fix it. Her outlook on boyfriends was funny, at least to Ottertail it was. Kind of unique - a lot of she cats said they didn't want boyfriends, but then when the time to go through with that came, they ended up taking the opportunity. And some just were obvious about their longing, and some said nothing about it. "Um excuse me, but I'm going to end up forever alone just so you know. There's no way I could get a girlfriend," He joked, before he smiled. "But yep. I expect that from you just in case anyone is crazy enough to be my girlfriend, and you will definitely get the same treatment from me." That was just about his final word on it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

foxpaw trotted into the nursery,looking around for the queen he needed to talk to. "You're here!" Said rivershine with delight. Foxpaw nodded and walked over to the queen. "You're wanted me to care for your sons for a while?". He looked at the tiny balls of fluff wrestling with each other. "Correct." Replied rivershine. "They never go outside so I wanted you to take them to the owl tree.". Foxpaw nodded once more and picked up the kits.
They squealed at first,but when their mom assured them that foxpaw was nice,they chattered normaly as foxpaw carried them out of the den.
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:13 PM

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

"I promise I won't laugh." He leaned his head down closer to Sharppaw as if about to hear a secret he couldn't tell any other cat.
Sharp paw smiled a little "Well, my dream is to become the greatest warrior, or deputy in Thunderclan history" he waited for the older cat to laugh, just like all the others, but he'll show them, he'll show them all!
Old September 19th, 2017, 09:13 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(Again, I'm so sorry it took so long!)
Stormstripe gave small chuckle at his reaction to his question. When he answered, she could feel her heart flutter a tiny but, and her eyes sparked with hope. She shook her head at these feelings. She honestly didn't know how she felt about Risingmoon. She looked at him with her brown eyes, as he continued talking. "I'm sure a special she-cat will come along soon," she meowed, with a slight purr.

The tom noticed Stormstripe's subtle reaction, but he convinced himself that he had just imagined it. That was confusing within itself - what had he said? He hoped he hadn't triggered a memory of any of her previous life, or anything that had been hurtful. She didn't seem like it, anyways. The molly seemed almost happy, cheerful in Risingmoon's opinion. But he didn't press it and pushed the thought to the back of his mind.
He purred in amusement at her words, only because he doubted them - he had never really often thought about it, and his duty to his Clan was his main priority above all. "Maybe," he agreed, not wanting to argue. He nodded, wondering what she meant.

Last edited by Aquarius; September 19th, 2017 at 09:13 AM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Jaymoon

Hummingsong padded cheerfully into the clearing with a clump of water-soaked moss in her teeth. Just because prey was running scarce didn't mean the elders had to go thirsty. She planned on checking the elder's bedding after this. It may have been an apprentice duty, but it was important that the elders were comfortable and she was happy to help. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Cinderclaw and her heart skipped a beat. The pair had been friends since they were kits, but Hummingsong had hoped he'd be more than a friend for some time now. She found herself staring a little too long at his handsome golden fur and looked away, blushing.

Old September 19th, 2017, 12:14 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Jaymoon

Hummingsong padded cheerfully into the clearing with a clump of water-soaked moss in her teeth. Just because prey was running scarce didn't mean the elders had to go thirsty. She planned on checking the elder's bedding after this. It may have been an apprentice duty, but it was important that the elders were comfortable and she was happy to help. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Cinderclaw and her heart skipped a beat. The pair had been friends since they were kits, but Hummingsong had hoped he'd be more than a friend for some time now. She found herself staring a little too long at his handsome golden fur and looked away, blushing.
Cinderclaw walked over to the fresh kill pile and noticed that hummingsong was looking at him and padded over to her 'was she blushing ' he thought chuckling 'does she like me no way' he said to himself. He sat down next to hummingsong "Hey hummingsong how are you today" he said being on the sane side of him today
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old September 19th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post

Cinderclaw walked over to the fresh kill pile and noticed that hummingsong was looking at him and padded over to her 'was she blushing ' he thought chuckling 'does she like me no way' he said to himself. He sat down next to hummingsong "Hey hummingsong how are you today" he said being on the sane side of him today
Hummingsong noticed Cinderclaw walking toward her and set her miss down, a purr of delight rumbling in her chest. "Hi there! Oh you know, hungry, like the rest of the clan." The remark was grim, but Hummingsong said it with the optimism and cheer that showed she had no doubt that it was only a temporary problem. Few things got the she-cat down. Starclan would take care of them if they could just hang in there. "How are you?"

Old September 19th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat - Ebonypaw
It was another uneventful morning for the grumbling tom-cat known as Flintheart, his ears twitching the sounds of the cats conversing around him as he took a spot to sit on the edge of camp where, hopefully, nobody would bother him until that bumbling apprentice of his showed up for his next lesson. The limp carcass of a mouse hung from his jaws as he eased into a position where he laid down comfortably on the cooling, loose dirt in the darkened shade. The warrior dropped the fresh-kill between his paws, gazing around the clearing with his quiet, bluish green-hued eyes before bending down and taking a bite of his morning meal. His tail twitched now and then beside him as he went around silently, in his head, about what today’s lesson would be about and how things would go down if they went according to plan. It was a shame that no other mentors would join Flintheart with their own apprentices, but he honestly wasn’t surprised with this. He didn’t have many friends in his clan. The closest cat he could call a friend was Ivorypaw’s mentor, who he hardly talked to unless she was with them when Ebonypaw was bonding with his sister. The last time he had spoken to her was during the gathering, which was several moons ago. He wasn’t one who made friends, most cats seeing him as a bore or a stick in the mud.
Old September 19th, 2017, 05:35 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Hummingsong noticed Cinderclaw walking toward her and set her miss down, a purr of delight rumbling in her chest. "Hi there! Oh you know, hungry, like the rest of the clan." The remark was grim, but Hummingsong said it with the optimism and cheer that showed she had no doubt that it was only a temporary problem. Few things got the she-cat down. Starclan would take care of them if they could just hang in there. "How are you?"
cinderclaw looks at hummingsong " good i was thinking about going hunting for the clan for a bit to see if there is prey around yet" he said looking away in the middle of the sentice 'how could she like me ' he thought 'why me i am nothing special' he layed down
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old September 19th, 2017, 06:43 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cottonfrost strode through the camp entrance, his tail flicking slowly from side to side. His eyes glanced once over the camp before he spotted a small patch of unoccupied grass, turned bright by the afternoon sun. He slowly made his way over to the creating and sat down on his haunches. He had just come back from a walk in the forest, and could practically feel the sharp nag of a burr in his fur.
Twisting around, the dark grey tom tugged at the thing until he got it loose. He spat it out, and decided that he might as well groom himself. Tucking his chin, Cottonfrost lapped silently at his chest fur. He looked up to give a small cough, then returned to his grooming. These mornings were his favorite; slightly chilly and sunny.
Bump for @meraki
Closed Thread