Last post by iliri
Today 06:39 PM

Old July 8th, 2019, 01:21 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Astralpaw nodded, feeling his paws tremble with nervousness at the thought of hunting out in the open forest. He winced at Spiritfox's hiss as the tomput his weight on a stiff leg. With a youthful paw, he pointed to the leg and tilted his head to the side with concern before angling his ears towards camp. It was a gentle gesture that suggested the old tom make his way back to rest. He figured he could handle training on his own - after all maybe one of the older apprentices would teach him. If not, he'd simply learn through trial and error.
Spiritfox watched as Astral made a clear sign that he should go rest but the ginger and brown tom shook his head stubbornly, "I am fine. My movement might be restricted a bit, but that won't prevent me from catching a bird or chasing a squirrel. And you're my apprentice, although my last, and I wanna teach you all that I can before it gets worse. Cause it will. I'm not young and I'm not going to get younger either. So let me enjoy my mobility for now until I retire. Which I shall do soon enough if you keep pushing me." His tone was warm and hearty, filled with amusement. The ginger tom did not mind getting old, it meant plenty of food for the cold months but fulfilling Astralpaw's education was his number one priority.

Walking out of camp he stopped for a moment, breathing in the air his tail swishing and then sat down. "Breathe in, smell. There is plenty of prey out here but the biggest challenge for an apprentice here at Thunderclan is distinguishing the different scents from one another. Here you might even mistake the scent of a squirrel for a Shadowclan warrior. This is also one of our biggest strengths because when you've learnt how to do it, if other clans attack they likely won't be able to smell you nor see you if you use the bushes and thick undergrowth to your advantage." He jumped up, a jump that was easy for a larger cat like Spiritfox and he looked down and told the apprentice, "There is a path around. The try is worth it though." He flicked his tail and knew that Astral was probably gonna ask the question, "No, its okay to talk here but as soon as we don't feel the sun on our fur anymore be quiet and step lightly. There could be a bird on a branch, or a mouse nipping a nut or even a squirrel on the ground. Best thing would be if we could catch a goose. It's not exactly time for them but a good goose could feed all the elders."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 8th, 2019, 01:33 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Spiritfox watched as Astral made a clear sign that he should go rest but the ginger and brown tom shook his head stubbornly, "I am fine. My movement might be restricted a bit, but that won't prevent me from catching a bird or chasing a squirrel. And you're my apprentice, although my last, and I wanna teach you all that I can before it gets worse. Cause it will. I'm not young and I'm not going to get younger either. So let me enjoy my mobility for now until I retire. Which I shall do soon enough if you keep pushing me." His tone was warm and hearty, filled with amusement. The ginger tom did not mind getting old, it meant plenty of food for the cold months but fulfilling Astralpaw's education was his number one priority.

Walking out of camp he stopped for a moment, breathing in the air his tail swishing and then sat down. "Breathe in, smell. There is plenty of prey out here but the biggest challenge for an apprentice here at Thunderclan is distinguishing the different scents from one another. Here you might even mistake the scent of a squirrel for a Shadowclan warrior. This is also one of our biggest strengths because when you've learnt how to do it, if other clans attack they likely won't be able to smell you nor see you if you use the bushes and thick undergrowth to your advantage." He jumped up, a jump that was easy for a larger cat like Spiritfox and he looked down and told the apprentice, "There is a path around. The try is worth it though." He flicked his tail and knew that Astral was probably gonna ask the question, "No, its okay to talk here but as soon as we don't feel the sun on our fur anymore be quiet and step lightly. There could be a bird on a branch, or a mouse nipping a nut or even a squirrel on the ground. Best thing would be if we could catch a goose. It's not exactly time for them but a good goose could feed all the elders."
Astralpaw gave his mentor an admiring glance from his gleaming blue eyes, the turned his attention to his immediate task: Hunting for his Clan. Narrowing his eyes in determination. Tasting the air, he picked up the scent of a crow on the ground nearby. His eyes scanned the forest floor until he spotted the bird's large feet a few tail lengths away. The rest of the bird was hidden by a large, tall bush.

The small tom dropped into a hunter's crouch, his haunches raised and tail flattened out. Realizing his mistake, he slowly lowered his haunches so his back was flat and his belly fur gently brushed the ground. He made sure his weight was even on all four paws. The flattening of his whiskers against his cheeks told him the wind was blowing in his favor. He looked at Spiritfox with an inquisitive ear twitch, as if to ask if he was doing everything right.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 9th, 2019, 02:18 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Astralpaw gave his mentor an admiring glance from his gleaming blue eyes, the turned his attention to his immediate task: Hunting for his Clan. Narrowing his eyes in determination. Tasting the air, he picked up the scent of a crow on the ground nearby. His eyes scanned the forest floor until he spotted the bird's large feet a few tail lengths away. The rest of the bird was hidden by a large, tall bush.

The small tom dropped into a hunter's crouch, his haunches raised and tail flattened out. Realizing his mistake, he slowly lowered his haunches so his back was flat and his belly fur gently brushed the ground. He made sure his weight was even on all four paws. The flattening of his whiskers against his cheeks told him the wind was blowing in his favor. He looked at Spiritfox with an inquisitive ear twitch, as if to ask if he was doing everything right.

Spiritfox watched the young apprentice creep closer to the thing he apparently had seen that smelled and looked like a crow of all things. Knowing that crows did not fly or even snacked here in this particular spot the tom shook his head and then pointed with his tail to the bird, to where its chest was visible. It was no crow, it was a cardinal and that would require more finesse than Astralpaw had, because it would require jumping technique that although the apprentice had learned a lot from just jumping around and catching leaves with his adopted littermates and the younger apprentices, it was nothing like catching a cardinal. It was a smaller bird and even Spiritfox was unsure wherever he could manage the jump that it would take. Gesturing with his tail for Astralpaw to stay where he was he then lifted his paws and then put them to the ground with a bit of force before he flicked his tail. He hoped that Astralpaw knew that it meant he had to slam down his paws as hard as he could when Spiritfox was in position. Slinking around the bush and further closer to the bird the tom gathered the strength in his his hindlegs. He had learned jumping techniques from some warriors back in Skyclan when Spiritfox had been to some gatherings when he was a young apprentice and the senior warrior had always remembered them.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 9th, 2019, 03:44 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:

Spiritfox watched the young apprentice creep closer to the thing he apparently had seen that smelled and looked like a crow of all things. Knowing that crows did not fly or even snacked here in this particular spot the tom shook his head and then pointed with his tail to the bird, to where its chest was visible. It was no crow, it was a cardinal and that would require more finesse than Astralpaw had, because it would require jumping technique that although the apprentice had learned a lot from just jumping around and catching leaves with his adopted littermates and the younger apprentices, it was nothing like catching a cardinal. It was a smaller bird and even Spiritfox was unsure wherever he could manage the jump that it would take. Gesturing with his tail for Astralpaw to stay where he was he then lifted his paws and then put them to the ground with a bit of force before he flicked his tail. He hoped that Astralpaw knew that it meant he had to slam down his paws as hard as he could when Spiritfox was in position. Slinking around the bush and further closer to the bird the tom gathered the strength in his his hindlegs. He had learned jumping techniques from some warriors back in Skyclan when Spiritfox had been to some gatherings when he was a young apprentice and the senior warrior had always remembered them.
Astralpaw felt embarrassed by his mistake, but the only visible sign of it was when his ears flattened in shame. He felt his paws tingle numbly with anxiety as he watched Spiritfox creep around towards the bird, but quickly turned his gaze back toward the peeking chest of the bird. He shifted his paws to get a firm stance on the ground. He waited silently, anticipating his mentor's next move.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 9th, 2019, 03:53 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Astralpaw felt embarrassed by his mistake, but the only visible sign of it was when his ears flattened in shame. He felt his paws tingle numbly with anxiety as he watched Spiritfox creep around towards the bird, but quickly turned his gaze back toward the peeking chest of the bird. He shifted his paws to get a firm stance on the ground. He waited silently, anticipating his mentor's next move.
{This'll be short as he is awaiting Astral}

In his position as close to the bird as he could be and his back legs the furthest underneath him as even possible he lifted his tail just in the line of sight of Astralpaw and flicked it. He hoped that the apprentice would understand his move, because keeping his muscles this tense was hard and it didn't get easier the stronger muscles you got. The tension was huge and so was Spiritfox's anticipation. He was looking forward to catching this cardinal and he would give it to Astralpaw to carry if the young apprentice didn't catch any of his own.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 9th, 2019, 04:01 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:

{This'll be short as he is awaiting Astral}

In his position as close to the bird as he could be and his back legs the furthest underneath him as even possible he lifted his tail just in the line of sight of Astralpaw and flicked it. He hoped that the apprentice would understand his move, because keeping his muscles this tense was hard and it didn't get easier the stronger muscles you got. The tension was huge and so was Spiritfox's anticipation. He was looking forward to catching this cardinal and he would give it to Astralpaw to carry if the young apprentice didn't catch any of his own.
Astralpaw spotted his mentor's tail and realize he had the lesson all wrong - he wasn't supposed to be aiding his mentor in the hunt, he was supposed to be watching! Repressing a frustrated snarl at himself, he crept around the bush until Spiritfox's entire figure was in view. The young tom took note of every detail visually noticeable on his mentor. He silently adjusted himself until he was mimicking Spiritfox's pose. He didn't intend on trying to steal the other cat's catch, but he was here to learn so he might as well learn the posture he would need to catch this bird.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 10th, 2019, 06:44 AM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Morningleaf walked out of camp, beside her mate with a smile. She watched all the burds fly around them. "Isn't it beautiful today.", she meowed.
"It is." Blazeclaw purred looking up at the birds

//sry for short post, im on my 360 XD

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:01 AM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

My Mood: Starving

Duskpaw sat on the dusty ground if the clearing, waiting for the warriors to get back from the dawn hunt. The dew on the leaves was cool to the touch, and he licked the leaves to get the water. He knew that it wouldn't hold him over but he thought, better then nothing.
Old July 10th, 2019, 01:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
TansyJaw nodded softly as TigerSlash spoke but upon hearing him make a comment about her she felt her ears burn slightly, but she ignored the weird fuzzy feeling and her facial features became lighter, she just looked at him for a few moments before quietly letting slip her thoughts, she spoke in a soft but intrigued tone."...How come you always seem to know just what to say?".She gazed at him slightly but realising she had said her thoughts aloud she turned her head slightly, redirecting her blue eyes away from him- as embarrassment sunk in she quickly changed the topic."Yes well, Enough about me how about you? We don't exactly know much about each other...". Now the molly thought about it they really didn't know much about each other except that they were able to have good conversations and could trust each other- other than that, that was it. TansyJaw felt a small pang in her chest for some odd reason, she didn't know why exactly why but she merely tried to ignore it, she glanced up at the tom, her face looking curious.

Tigerslash swiped his tongue over his maw. A gentle breeze passed through the air, messing up his short pelt. His ears were angled forward slightly, gaze somewhat reserved. He glanced at Tansyjaw from the side of his gaze. Her facial features had lightened a bit. She looked over at him for a few moments. Her tone was soft but almost intriqued. He cleared his throat, his eartips hot. "I guess it's just...something I'm able to do around you." Tansyjaw looked away once she realized she'd spoken her thoughts out loud. He paused as she asked about him. "I don't get along with a lot of the cats in the Clan. I can be a bit...hot-tempered. I prefer being on my own, though your company is welcome most times..." he trailed off, trying to think of something interesting about himself. "I believe some rules deserve to be bent, especially if they're silly."
Old July 10th, 2019, 06:45 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Tigerslash swiped his tongue over his maw. A gentle breeze passed through the air, messing up his short pelt. His ears were angled forward slightly, gaze somewhat reserved. He glanced at Tansyjaw from the side of his gaze. Her facial features had lightened a bit. She looked over at him for a few moments. Her tone was soft but almost intriqued. He cleared his throat, his eartips hot. "I guess it's just...something I'm able to do around you." Tansyjaw looked away once she realized she'd spoken her thoughts out loud. He paused as she asked about him. "I don't get along with a lot of the cats in the Clan. I can be a bit...hot-tempered. I prefer being on my own, though your company is welcome most times..." he trailed off, trying to think of something interesting about himself. "I believe some rules deserve to be bent, especially if they're silly."
Hearing his comment she looked at him from the side of her gaze,feeling her eartips grow hotter by the second,before she could reply to his comment she received the answer for the question she asked and she looked at him,her face breaking into a smile."Well,Your company is always welcomed...".TansyJaw said this softly, her ears perked up in interest as he stated something about himself,she raised a brow as a smile was still visible on her features."Silly Huh?".She took a mental note before she stated something about herself as well."I believe that things happen for a reason, or like fate persay...Like me meeting you...".She looked ahead of her,She was relaxed and her Golden tabby fur was no longer fluffed up about her problems.The golden Molly's chest felt light and a fuzzy feeling was growing within it- she was questioning the feeling but ignored it once again.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic