Today 09:45 AM

Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:37 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Sweet Skies
Elmkit flattned his ears against his head at his mentors remark 'You just saw my ceremony!' thought as annoyance washed over him. He felt excitement bubble in his stomach once more as Darkgaze began to pad out to the territory, beckoning him with his tail. His paws itched as he thought of running through the territory, ignoring his mentor, ignoring the rules for a little while, but the young apprentice quickly dismissed that thought with the shake of his head. The brown tom let out a small gasp and quickly scrambled after his mentor, who was already through the tunnel. After his mentor was done he smiled softly, 'It's so beautiful, I wonder how the Windclan cats hunt? I heard that they were fast but.....I dunno.' he thought to himself before stepping backwards, realizing he was slightly over the Thunderclan border. With a loud yelp the chocolates brown apprentice slipped and fell into a stream, soaked to the bone. " Great Starclan that's cold!" he quipped, his teeth chattering with every word, the icy water managed to seep through his thick fur, reaching his skin with ease. He picked himself up and made his way out of the stream, shaking off water, droplets of icy liquid flying everywhere. He looked up at his mentor, emberassment washed over the warrior, his dark blue orbs glisnted with emberassment and a twinge of fear. 'Oh I hope he dosent get mad at me. I probably seem like a sorry excuse for an apprentice right now.' he thought, grimising at his paws as he waited to get scolded.
Darkgaze chuckled, smiling at the apprentice. "How about you run loose on the territory for now? Dry yourself off, ignore the pressure of the duties... See if you spot anything while you're at it" He nodded at the apprentice. "I'll see what I can teach you later on, but for now, do what you want. Come back in about, oh, just don't stay away too long. You're still an apprentice, you know" He padded off and sat down at the roots of a great tree. He layed his nose on his paws and drifted off to sleep.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old January 2nd, 2017, 04:29 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

@Ever

Cloudpaw padded through the territory, waiting for someone. That someone wasn't special to him. They were just going hunting. He only called them a someone, because he couldn't quite place his paw on who the someone was. He hoped that someone wasn't rude. He hated rude people. Maybe rude was too strong of a word. He disliked rude people. There. The fluffy tom stopped to groom himself. He couldn't help it. There was something itching his back, and he had to get it. Cloudpaw stopped abruptly, and waited for the someone to come, so they could hunt.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~

Last edited by FlashFanatic; January 2nd, 2017 at 04:29 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:14 PM
mapless wanderer

Darkspirit sat with her tail over her paws, reddish-black eyes watching the small frozen stream in front of her.
@Brookflower
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:27 PM

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Darkspirit sat with her tail over her paws, reddish-black eyes watching the small frozen stream in front of her.
@Brookflower
She gazed out onto the icy water. A thin layer of cold, crisp, beauty. She hovered her head over the glossy structure that had formed over the usually bubbly and lively creek. Looking in awe at her reflection, honestly she didn't have a problem in the world. She loved her clan, she loved most things in her clan, she loved serving her clan, the whole thing.

She saw the reflection of another cat, which caused her to become anxious and lift her head. Her long fur shook as she did this motion, and wrapped her tail around her paws. "You have a fierce look in your eye... how are you?" she asked cheerfully.

Last edited by Brookflower; January 2nd, 2017 at 10:29 PM. Reason: forgot to add stuff
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:38 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookflower View Post
She gazed out onto the icy water. A thin layer of cold, crisp, beauty. She hovered her head over the glossy structure that had formed over the usually bubbly and lively creek. Looking in awe at her reflection, honestly she didn't have a problem in the world. She loved her clan, she loved most things in her clan, she loved serving her clan, the whole thing.

She saw the reflection of another cat, which caused her to become anxious and lift her head. Her long fur shook as she did this motion, and wrapped her tail around her paws. "You have a fierce look in your eye... how are you?" she asked cheerfully.
The black tabby raised her brow. "I have a what?" She flicked her ears towards the younger cat. "And you are very merry, considering that as we speak kits might be starving because you arent hunting, little warrior." Her tail twitched and she stood up. "So why arent you?"
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:50 PM

Talking Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
The black tabby raised her brow. "I have a what?" She flicked her ears towards the younger cat. "And you are very merry, considering that as we speak kits might be starving because you arent hunting, little warrior." Her tail twitched and she stood up. "So why arent you?"

She looked at her, her stomach filled with butterflies. The feeling of training with her mentor came to thought, even though this was no where near her mentor. "I just went hunting, I wanted to watch nature." she turned her head and looked over her shoulder to check on the prey pile. "Plus, they prey pile is in good looks." she stated cockily.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:58 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
She looked at her, her stomach filled with butterflies. The feeling of training with her mentor came to thought, even though this was no where near her mentor. "I just went hunting, I wanted to watch nature." she turned her head and looked over her shoulder to check on the prey pile. "Plus, they prey pile is in good looks." she stated cockily.
"Right now, yes, but most cats haven't eaten yet. Have you any idea how many cats call this Clan home?" she asked sternly, staring down at the cat. She was naturally much taller than the cat, and her rigid posture made her loom over the cat until she seemed much higher up than she already was.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 2nd, 2017, 11:03 PM

Quote:
"Right now, yes, but most cats haven't eaten yet. Have you any idea how many cats call this Clan home?" she asked sternly, staring down at the cat. She was naturally much taller than the cat, and her rigid posture made her loom over the cat until she seemed much higher up than she already was.
She looked at the tougher looking determined she-cat and gulped to keep herself from stuttering. "I'm not sure.. quite a few I suppose." she stated blandly. "But I just went hunting..." she muttered under her breath. "What about you?" she asked once again cockily.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 11:11 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
She looked at the tougher looking determined she-cat and gulped to keep herself from stuttering. "I'm not sure.. quite a few I suppose." she stated blandly. "But I just went hunting..." she muttered under her breath. "What about you?" she asked once again cockily.
Darkspirit raised her brow again, turned, and picked up two voles and a trout. "And I'm among the worst at land hunting in this Clan. So what's your excuse?" She set the pieces of prey down and coldly observed the cat stiffly. Her black banded tail wrapped back over her paws as she sat down.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; January 2nd, 2017 at 11:14 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Darkspirit raised her brow again, turned, and picked up two voles and a trout. "And I'm among the worst at land hunting in this Clan. So what's your excuse?" She set the pieces of prey down and coldly observed the cat stiffly. Her black banded tail wrapped back over her paws as she sat down.
She sighed again, "'Don't have one." she stared at the prey that the older warrior had caught. Brookflower had caught a water vole, she rolled her eyes. "I'm sure that I'm allowed to take a break once in a while and watch our beautiful territory?" she was starting to get nervous.