Windy Hills
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:50 PM

Old May 6th, 2018, 03:21 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Icestorm nodded. "I know," she said. "Today, I will teach you how to sneak up on your opponent without them ever know you were there." She flicked her tail, indicating that he should stay were he was. The white she-cat padded into the thick fog, blending in until she seemed invisible.
Brokencreek watched her go, his apprehension rising. Surely she doesn't mean to test it out on me? As soon as she disappeared among the fog, his fur rose. Narrowing his hazel eyes, he tried to pierce the thick mist to no avail. "Where is she?" he hissed to himself anxiously.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; May 6th, 2018 at 03:21 PM.
Old May 7th, 2018, 07:04 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Brokencreek watched her go, his apprehension rising. Surely she doesn't mean to test it out on me? As soon as she disappeared among the fog, his fur rose. Narrowing his hazel eyes, he tried to pierce the thick mist to no avail. "Where is she?" he hissed to himself anxiously.
Without warning, the white she-cat sprang on the tom, pushing him gently to the ground. She stood over him, meowing "Listen. You must signal them out from the rest of the fighting. Listen for their breath- when they exhale. Smell them." She got off and disappeared once more.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 13th, 2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Without warning, the white she-cat sprang on the tom, pushing him gently to the ground. She stood over him, meowing "Listen. You must signal them out from the rest of the fighting. Listen for their breath- when they exhale. Smell them." She got off and disappeared once more.
Brokencreek scrambled to his feet. He shook out his fur and tried to catch his breath. Dear Silverpelt, that was fast. "How do I single out a single cat's exhale?" he asked crossly. He wouldn't admit it, but the ease that Icestorm had pounced on him left him restless.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old May 14th, 2018, 12:04 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Brokencreek scrambled to his feet. He shook out his fur and tried to catch his breath. Dear Silverpelt, that was fast. "How do I single out a single cat's exhale?" he asked crossly. He wouldn't admit it, but the ease that Icestorm had pounced on him left him restless.
Icestorm smiled and said "You have to know their scent. Once you smell it, keep it in mind." She crouched and leaped at the tom, making sure her claws were sheathed so she didn't scratch him. After all, what use would he be if he was injured and couldn't fight?

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 18th, 2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Icestorm smiled and said "You have to know their scent. Once you smell it, keep it in mind." She crouched and leaped at the tom, making sure her claws were sheathed so she didn't scratch him. After all, what use would he be if he was injured and couldn't fight?
This time, when she jumped at him, Brokencreek was ready. His eyes flickered as he caught Icestorms scent. I'm not letting her win this time. With a snarl, he let Icestorm knock him on his back, only to kick out with his back feet. Unlike her, he had no qualms about drawing blood.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old August 1st, 2018, 03:06 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Watertail’s eyes snapped open.
I did it! I’m here!
Normally, Watertail just awoke in the Dark Forest because Snakefur wanted to have a training session.
Of course, she had never tried going there on her own, but she had to speak with her nighttime mentor.
She hadn’t seen him in a moon, when he had frequently trying to get ahold of her in her dreams. Glaring around, the bluegray molly stared deeply into the trees for a set of familiar eyes to appear.
Disheartened, she turned away.
Why would she have expected him to just, show up!
But her claws were itching, she hadn’t been in a real fight for ages. Not with those weak kittens in the clans. She needed a real challenge!
But not tonight, obviously.
@Silentshade

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; August 1st, 2018 at 03:07 PM.
Old August 1st, 2018, 06:55 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
Watertail’s eyes snapped open.
I did it! I’m here!
Normally, Watertail just awoke in the Dark Forest because Snakefur wanted to have a training session.
Of course, she had never tried going there on her own, but she had to speak with her nighttime mentor.
She hadn’t seen him in a moon, when he had frequently trying to get ahold of her in her dreams. Glaring around, the bluegray molly stared deeply into the trees for a set of familiar eyes to appear.
Disheartened, she turned away.
Why would she have expected him to just, show up!
But her claws were itching, she hadn’t been in a real fight for ages. Not with those weak kittens in the clans. She needed a real challenge!
But not tonight, obviously.
@Silentshade

Snakefur's lips curled up in a slightly amused smirk. He could tell that she was looking for a fight. He could see it in her eyes. Yawning, he jumped up onto a stump, odd eyes glowing dangerously in the half gloom.
"Looking for me Sweetheart? Funny, most of them don't want to come back."
He lifted one paw, extending the claws to inspect them. He had finally went silent in her mind, wanting to see how long it took for her to come looking for the darkness. Watertail was an odd one, most clan cats sought the light and scorned the dark. She embraced it with open paws, latching onto his training like a leech. He finally gave her a disdainful glance, sniffing haughtily.
Claws itching Sweetheart? Fine then, no holding back tonight.
Old August 1st, 2018, 07:23 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post

Snakefur's lips curled up in a slightly amused smirk. He could tell that she was looking for a fight. He could see it in her eyes. Yawning, he jumped up onto a stump, odd eyes glowing dangerously in the half gloom.
"Looking for me Sweetheart? Funny, most of them don't want to come back."
He lifted one paw, extending the claws to inspect them. He had finally went silent in her mind, wanting to see how long it took for her to come looking for the darkness. Watertail was an odd one, most clan cats sought the light and scorned the dark. She embraced it with open paws, latching onto his training like a leech. He finally gave her a disdainful glance, sniffing haughtily.
Claws itching Sweetheart? Fine then, no holding back tonight.
Watertail heard an odd thump behind her.
Tauntingly, she heard Snakefur’s voice.
“Yes, but don’t call me sweetheart.” She hissed loudly, curling her lip up at him.
Snakefur disgusted her, but she couldn’t help but come back for a fight. She needed something to hurt, or something to hurt her, because then she would only be stronger.
Her heart ached for a second, thinking of Winterblaze. They had been hanging out recently, and she could only think of him. How would he react to her in the dark forest? With Snakefur, of all of the cats she could train under?
Would he react like Swallowshine when he found out?
The thought chilled her, and she shook off the feeling with a brisk nod of her head.
Here was the place for ruthless fighting, no mercy. No love. If she had come her looking for a fight, she wasn’t going to whine about Winterblaze right now.
“What did I just say? Don’t call me sweetheart!” She growled, digging her claws into the earth below her, lichen and leaves a bit cold and wet. The dark forest had a strange temperament.
Launching forth, She skidded to a halt in front of Snakefur, not approaching any further than a foxlength.
She had learned from him that she should wait until he makes the first move.
Calculate how he’s going to fight tonight, then take him down.
Of all the evil killers roaming these woodlands, every one of them had ruthless thinking. Smarts. Mental agility, ways to think around what normal clan warriors could think of.
Watertail had recently begun to adapt to clan cat’s slowness.
In the recent war, she had triumphed in many ways when Windclan came rampaging through camp. She may have somehow ‘betrayed’ Thunderclan, but she could pretend she cared. By doing that, she earned the right to show off her newfound strength and skill.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old August 1st, 2018, 07:31 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Watertail heard an odd thump behind her.
Tauntingly, she heard Snakefur’s voice.
“Yes, but don’t call me sweetheart.” She hissed loudly, curling her lip up at him.
Snakefur disgusted her, but she couldn’t help but come back for a fight. She needed something to hurt, or something to hurt her, because then she would only be stronger.
Her heart ached for a second, thinking of Winterblaze. They had been hanging out recently, and she could only think of him. How would he react to her in the dark forest? With Snakefur, of all of the cats she could train under?
Would he react like Swallowshine when he found out?
The thought chilled her, and she shook off the feeling with a brisk nod of her head.
Here was the place for ruthless fighting, no mercy. No love. If she had come her looking for a fight, she wasn’t going to whine about Winterblaze right now.
“What did I just say? Don’t call me sweetheart!” She growled, digging her claws into the earth below her, lichen and leaves a bit cold and wet. The dark forest had a strange temperament.
Launching forth, She skidded to a halt in front of Snakefur, not approaching any further than a foxlength.
She had learned from him that she should wait until he makes the first move.
Calculate how he’s going to fight tonight, then take him down.
Of all the evil killers roaming these woodlands, every one of them had ruthless thinking. Smarts. Mental agility, ways to think around what normal clan warriors could think of.
Watertail had recently begun to adapt to clan cat’s slowness.
In the recent war, she had triumphed in many ways when Windclan came rampaging through camp. She may have somehow ‘betrayed’ Thunderclan, but she could pretend she cared. By doing that, she earned the right to show off her newfound strength and skill.
The black and white tom smirked at Watertail's temper. He saw her eyes flicker for a moment, and he knew that look. Had seen it in his weak hearted son when he regretted something. Had seen it in many apprentices... had seen it in himself.
Snakefur hated it. He hated feeling sorry, he hated feeling anything.
He'd teach Watertail to think through everything, feel nothing.
But finally his rage at his traitorous son filled in, and all he saw was him. Yowling in anger, he flung himself at Watertail, aiming his claws right at her chest.
Snakefur would be reckless this time.
Old September 21st, 2018, 05:47 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
The black and white tom smirked at Watertail's temper. He saw her eyes flicker for a moment, and he knew that look. Had seen it in his weak hearted son when he regretted something. Had seen it in many apprentices... had seen it in himself.
Snakefur hated it. He hated feeling sorry, he hated feeling anything.
He'd teach Watertail to think through everything, feel nothing.
But finally his rage at his traitorous son filled in, and all he saw was him. Yowling in anger, he flung himself at Watertail, aiming his claws right at her chest.
Snakefur would be reckless this time.
(Sorry for the super extremely late reply!)

With a yowl, Watertail watched as the black and white blur shot past her head.
The gray shecat ducked, but could feel her legs crouching too slow. He was going to hit his target. With an oof, she was jolted back, a ringing beginning to sound in her ears. She rolled back, her tail lashing to find a stability anywhere, but to find the momentum of her mentor crashing into her too overwhelming.
Bowling them both over, Watertail blacked out briefly before her mind came back to see Snakefur’s eyes flash at her.
Lashing out with her hind paws, the molly separated herself from him, her claws springing out from her paws to aimlessly rake around in the air, hoping to connect with fur.
He’s fighting harsher tonight. I better think this through. Was all her mind could register, her head whirling.

~pom~