Today 11:32 AM

Old December 11th, 2020, 12:39 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

She stifled a laugh as the tom brought up that memory. Greenheart broke out into laughter, "Oh yea, hopefully the kits don't think that up again!" She giggled.

Cottonstrike purred that he had gotten her to laugh. He could tell by just her expression. "As long as none of them are afraid of ducks I feel we have absolutely nothing to worry about.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 11th, 2020, 06:53 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmas Bliss View Post

Cottonstrike purred that he had gotten her to laugh. He could tell by just her expression. "As long as none of them are afraid of ducks I feel we have absolutely nothing to worry about.", he meowed.
"Yep!" She purred. Greenheart was happy her mate came to visit her.
Old December 11th, 2020, 06:44 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Gingerfrost was a little tired, and almost instinctively his paws carried him to the place of his birth. It would soon be that time, after all, a though that remained in the back of his mind. He was about to head to the old nest in the back of the nursery, one that hadn't been cleaned in nearly four seasons, yet a familiar pelt caught his eye. He turned and watched. It was Flyfur, and without much thinking he changed his route.
The young warrior approached his adoptive mother, sitting down near her "hey," he greeted with the usual mutter his voice carried "It has... been a little bit. How have you been?" He looked up, somewhere wanting to ask about what happened to Dogflame, but decided to wait. There were chances it was a sensitive topic and perhaps... He wanted to be able to speak to the one who took care of him for so long without grimm news and memories constantly hanging in the air. Or at least, not start it that way.

[ Apologies for the delay! ]
[ @Rainquail ]
//All good! I haven't been up to date on stuff myself.

Flyfur had been lost in thought, wondering if she should start sleeping back in the Warrior's den again. She didn't have anymore adopted children still in the nursery and to be quite honest, she was looking foward to being kit-free for a while and taking some time to.... relax?-if that was the word she was looking for- and take some time for herself and focus and the children she already had.
She was taken out of her mind when a very familiar cat stood in front of her. Grin on her face, she picked herself up from her nest and moved to hug her Gingerfrost, such a proud and wonderful boy.
She let him decide if he wanted her affection as always, but continued on to answer his question.

"I've been well, if a bit stressed. I have two apprentices now and it the nursery has had quite a few new queens coming in."
She purred a bit, thinking about Greenheart especially and her mate Cottonstrike. He was a good boy and the two loved eachother dearly. They were certainly good for eachother.
For a moment she wondered if he knew about Dogflame and Sugarapple and suddenly her heart sank, remembering everything that happened recently, especially remembering Charredpaw's outburst at the turkey hunt.
It didn't.... matter, at the moment. It wouldn't do to be starting the conversation with such topics, but considering the date that was rolling about, it would eventually be imminent that one of their meeting would start sad.
"And what of you? I haven't been at the last few meetings, but has Sootstar given you an apprentice yet?"
He was certainly mature and responsible enough for one.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old December 11th, 2020, 09:52 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

"hello gingerfrost, I am a new queen" Goldenheart settles in moss

"welcome gingerfrost." Goldenheart mewed "where are you off too?"

Last edited by BEAR.; December 11th, 2020 at 10:21 PM.
Old December 12th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Still Wondering 2 + 2

My Mood: Amused

Echokit tossed a moss ball around by herself. She stopped playing with the moss ball when she saw a beetle. She walked up to it slowly and then crouched. A few moments later she leaped onto it and pushed it aorund.
SHC: Blackkit
WC: Cloverkit
Loners: Stream, Crystal, Juniper, etc.
Kittypet: Sugar
(I am going to only be logging in every few days nowand most OCs r for adoption. little bit more info on profile)
Old December 13th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

//All good! I haven't been up to date on stuff myself.

Flyfur had been lost in thought, wondering if she should start sleeping back in the Warrior's den again. She didn't have anymore adopted children still in the nursery and to be quite honest, she was looking foward to being kit-free for a while and taking some time to.... relax?-if that was the word she was looking for- and take some time for herself and focus and the children she already had.
She was taken out of her mind when a very familiar cat stood in front of her. Grin on her face, she picked herself up from her nest and moved to hug her Gingerfrost, such a proud and wonderful boy.
She let him decide if he wanted her affection as always, but continued on to answer his question.

"I've been well, if a bit stressed. I have two apprentices now and it the nursery has had quite a few new queens coming in."
She purred a bit, thinking about Greenheart especially and her mate Cottonstrike. He was a good boy and the two loved eachother dearly. They were certainly good for eachother.
For a moment she wondered if he knew about Dogflame and Sugarapple and suddenly her heart sank, remembering everything that happened recently, especially remembering Charredpaw's outburst at the turkey hunt.
It didn't.... matter, at the moment. It wouldn't do to be starting the conversation with such topics, but considering the date that was rolling about, it would eventually be imminent that one of their meeting would start sad.
"And what of you? I haven't been at the last few meetings, but has Sootstar given you an apprentice yet?"
He was certainly mature and responsible enough for one.
It was surprisingly comforting to see his mother's grin, and of course he accepted her affection without hesitation. He always did, even if he didn't exactly resemble like a cat who would other's eyes. The tom's tail came to wrap around his paws as he listened and nodded with a quiet "hm" in the background "then I suspect there will be quite a few new apprentices too" His voice was muttery, per usual, but audible enough and dark green eyes lifted when his question was returned "I'm fine. I had gotten an apprentice, Shellpaw, but she disappeared the very day of her ceremony" he scoffed. Although he'd never wanted an apprentice in the first place, he appeared to still be a bit sour about Shellpaw's disappearance - even if one could wonder if it wasn't just because he had woken up early that one morning for nothing "can't say I'm surprised though," he grumbled "Although.. For some reason in the past half moon, two apprentices have come to me asking for training." He appeared rather bothered by it, as it kept him from rest, yet somehow he always ended up doing exactly what they'd come to him for: training. Not that he enjoyed it, not at all, he just... Did it sometimes. Those energy drainers needed it anyway.

Upon that, the ginger tom fell silent for a moment though after a few heartbeats Gingerfrost opened his maw to speak again "if you want- and if it might help- maybe I could take out one of your apprentices for training sometime, or just.. Come a long to help out or something.." His voice drifted off more and more into a mutter, yet he meant what he said. If it could help, he would. He didn't want for Flyfur to stressed if there was no need to be - or in any occasion, for that matter. Even if he wasn't sure if that might part of the cause of it.
Old December 15th, 2020, 11:20 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Lakekit padded along the nursery, muttering under her breath. Being in the nursery was SOOOOO BORING! She wished she could leave! And finally become an apprentice! But she had to wait one more moon..ONE MORE MOON! then she’ll finally be able to become an apprentice,for now, she was gonna go ahead and talk to her sister, Featherkit, “Featherkit!” She mewed, some annoyance in her tone. @SunriseOfFire

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old December 15th, 2020, 11:51 AM
I am crazy. Deal with it.

My Mood: Thirsty

"Lakekit!" Featherkit mewed excitedly, rising up onto her paws. The sight of her sister, as annoying as she was, lifted the young cat's spirits."Would you like to play?" @Christmassy Dashie
Old December 15th, 2020, 11:53 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunriseOfFire View Post
"Lakekit!" Featherkit mewed excitedly, rising up onto her paws. The sight of her sister, as annoying as she was, lifted the young cat's spirits."Would you like to play?" @Christmassy Dashie
”Sure, not like I have nothing else better to do.” The she-kit replied sarcastically, her ears flat, and her tail lashing.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old December 15th, 2020, 12:29 PM
I am crazy. Deal with it.

My Mood: Thirsty

"Oh, you do have something better to do." Featherkit gazed back at her sister steadily, her own tail twitching. "You could be helping the elders, changing their bedding and getting rid of ticks and such. Then you would be helping the Clan and maybe learning something. Although I know you would rather play with me."
Featherkit walked over to Lakekit and smiled. As helpful as that would be, any kit would much rather be playing with their sibling. @Christmassy Dashie