Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:46 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Undertaker
Today 02:41 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 02:40 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@Panic

Cherrypaw woke at last after a lengthy nap. She had gotten plenty of rest, yet still felt the fatigue of the night before. The extra time sleeping seemed to have somehow left her even more tired! And even hungrier as well. She sighed, stretching her legs and giving her shoulder a few licks. I'll go see what Tigerdawn wants to do for training, she thought to herself, hoping it would be hunting. She felt like she was finally starting to get pretty good at tracking prey.

Old September 25th, 2017, 08:54 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousekit watched the older tom as he thought, Mousekit never played much with others so he only knew of a few games that the two could play. He was still a bit tired from the badger ride and hoped Burstpaw wouldn't pick another tiring activity. He let out a mental sigh of relief when the cat suggested I Spy, although Mousekot had only watched others play that game. "I've only watched my denmated play the game but I would be happy to play it with you!" He squeaked, he could tell the older cat seemed a bit nervous and hoped his excitement would make him feel better. He looked around the clearing for a few moments and wondered what he would pick. "Can you go first? Please?" The smaller.tom wanted to see how it was done before he went, he didn't want ro look like a complete idiot in front of hos new friend.
Burstpaw smiled at Mousekit's excitement. Thank StarClan he doesn't hate me or the idea! He'd been nervous to bring the game to light, but since the kit seemed interested, he assumed it'd be fun. When he heard he hadn't ever actually played the common game, he raises his eyebrows slightly, surprised at the response. You've never played I Spy? Oh dang... "Yes, I'll go first," He said, eyes wandering around the clearing for an appropriate object. "Just watch me and follow my lead, ok?" The rules were simple; he was sure Mousekit would get the hang of it easily. This was one of my favourite activities; it used observation techniques, which I managed to have. I hope he doesn't get bored with it though.

There weren't many good choices for Burstpaw. All the things in the clearing were either too small or movable, and neither of those qualities were great ones. Maybe I could go with something more obvious, just for this first round... He scanned the area, his yellowed orbs blazing across the packed camp. Let's see, let's see... Suddenly something caught his eye. It wasn't overly large, but it wasn't too small either; it was the perfect size for their game. All he had to do now was figure out how to describe it. It's soft, I guess, but not super soft, and we use it to make stuff... He was completely lost on how to describe the object he'd picked, but the last thing he wanted was to let Mousekit down, so he did what any reasonable cat would do; he improvised.

"Ok..." Burstpaw glanced at his item, hoping he could adequately describe it. Here goes nothing... "I Spy with my little eye... something green." He assumed that was enough information; there weren't many green things as far as he could tell; in the camp at least. I guess there's a bunch of green stuff in the territory, but I don't think Mousekit will guess something from there. Hopefully he knows it has to be something nearby. But the tom knew the kit was smart, despite his more timid tendencies. If anyone could discover the identity of the object, it was him.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:57 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

The Siamese sat beside her den, well, crouched beside it, really. Her ice blue eyes scanned the clearing, a smile tugging at her maw. Her tail was curled neatly at her side, and her short white fur was prickling slightly. Her black ears were pricked up. She was relieved - Oh, so relieved - To see the prey was finally coming back! The twolegs had stopped making so much noise. Snowstar did want to see what the whole thing was about in the first place, but that could wait. Even though the prey was back, her deputy was gone. How had she managed to lose two deputies? The Siamese cringed. She'd stayed with Gyrewind. She hadn't disappeared. Or died. Or resigned. Was that so hard to do? Why couldn't she keep a deputy?

Snowstar didn't question her leadership anymore. Of course, that didn't mean she didn't question her decisions. She had second thoughts, doubts, everyone did. But like Gyrewind had told her, she stopped wasting time on why's. It didn't matter why. It just mattered that it was. She was the leader, and she had to choose a deputy. That's what she was doing now, watching the clearing so intensely, watching every cat. She needed one she was sure wouldn't disappear on her. Needed one she could trust. Of course, Snowstar trusted everyone... She was such a naive cat. The young leader shook her head at herself and forced herself to focus, as she usually had to do. What was she doing again?

With her train of thought interrupted, Snowstar pushed herself to her paws and sat back on her haunches, gaze drifting around the clearing. Perhaps she could go hunting. The prey was returning, after all. But she didn't want to catch it all at once and run out again. She wanted to wait for most of it to come back, and the little critters were still taking their time to return. Still, the fresh-kill pile was bigger than before, Snowstar noticed with a smile. Her Clan would survive this. And the Siamese could only hope, now that they didn't have to steal from ShadowClan or WindClan, that nobody had noticed what they'd done in the first place. But, when had they ever gotten off so easy? Snowstar smiled to herself and let her eyes flicker to the entrance, before looking around again. Yes.. She would go hunting. And take someone out with her. Now... Who?

( @Inglewood Binks )

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 26th, 2017, 04:42 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@Duststorm

Spiritsight padded out from the Warrior's den, stretching herself with a happy smile on her lips, her eyes staring into nothingness as usual. The twenty moons old warrior seated herself in the middle of the clearing and wrapped her tail around her paws, stretching her senses out to listen and feel for the familiar pawsteps of her apprentice, to locate the young cat wherever she may be in the camp. Her ears moved by themselves to every sound around her, listening for both the sounds and voice of Badgerpaw. She was in a happy mood, her posture showing this. She wanted to take her apprentice out for some hunting practice. The young warrior loved to hunt the most as her duties, as she with her developed senses could spot prey easier than others. She had gotten used to miscalculating where prey would go and pounce wrong due to not being able to see the creature, so she no longer felt ashamed when she missed a prey,
rather more determined to succeed on the next one.
Scraping one paw across the earth to send pressure waves through the ground to search for the apprentice, she once again returned to focusing upon finding Badgerpaw, waiting to sense where the apprentice were.
Lingering around the apprentice den was Badgerpaw, her fur neatly groomed and shining from her morning bathe. A yawn stretching across her maw, the tuxedo rose to her paws, her tail swaying back and forth in boredom. Starclan... Anything would be interesting to do! Sighing quietly, the young apprentice picked her way through the clearing, her eyes scanning the cats bustling in the clearing. Thankfully, the prey was beginning to return, which in turn made for a lot happier clan. What would have happened if they had run out of prey? Lingering on the thought for a moment, she shook out her fur, pushing it away for now. There was work to do, er.. hunting. Maybe training? Scanning the clearing once more, Badgerpaw locked in on her mentor, Spiritsight, her paws basically flying over to her mentor. She had met the other a few times before, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that they did some sort of training. Pacing up to her mentor, her breath hitching in her throat, she offered a warm smile. "Spiritsight! Am I glad to see you." The apprentice huffed, her tail rapidly whipping back and forth. "We need to do something! I can barely stand being in camp." Badgerpaw whined as she danced back and forth on her front paws impatiently.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 26th, 2017, 09:47 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Briarwish watched the tom with boredly, yet with a tint of curiosity in her eyes. She didn’t know much about Nettleclaw’s situation, for she had only just met him, but she knew enough. "Well um, good for you?” Briarwish said with uncertainty. She had never been one for such….dramatic words. She found them too corny for her liking. "Well, if you want to do anything, you’ll need to find them first. So you stalk your crush more of course,” She said, adding the last part to herself. Oh how she loved teasing her clan mates. She didn’t really care how her words affected others. She could say something mean to a sensitive cat and she wouldn’t notice if they were bawling their eyes out. She whipped around and started padding towards the entrance. She paused at the entrance to turn her head and see if he was coming.

Nettleclaw was following alright, in fact almost padding right past her. If he was going to do this, then he had to be straight forward, all out, aggressive! And just thinking that, he knew he couldn't confront Echospeck, direct conflict just wasn't like him. But Briarwish... He turns his head to her, "I, um... I need... C-Can you teach me how to be like... like you? You know... mean."

Old September 26th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

(Sorry I never replied - I never got a notification. I think it's better if we quote eachother cuz I always get a notification from that, but idk if that was just because I wasn't fully accepted yet...)

Halfkit laughed a little, smiling. He hadn't actually heard the joke as he was thinking deeply, but he assumed that he was supposed to laugh too. Oh,
Hi! My name's Halfkit, nice to meet you!
Halfkit purred, kneading the ground with his two little paws. What's your name? Wanna be friends?
Old September 26th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

In the corner of the nursery, a white she-kit with cream patches sniffed and sneezed. "Lemonkit!" A familiar voice called.
"Darkkit!" Lemonkit replied to her brother. "You're back! So they healed you?" She asked eagerly, green eyes sparkling with admiration. "Yep, I'm all fine. Help is on the way too. Wheatfur said he'll come and check your cold..."
"I don't know Darkkit." She shifted uncomfortably on her small cream paws as her litter mate sat down beside her. "I think it's much more than a cold."
"Well whatever it is, you'll get through it." He spoke encouragingly. "Okay. Thanks Darkkit. I've never seen you so enthusiastic and supportive before." but Darkkit didn't get time to answer as a golden cat appeared at the entrance of the nursery.

@The Eye Of The Storm
Old September 26th, 2017, 04:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
She was relieved that her friend was so excited, it was actually pretty funny to her considering Ashenkit wasn't the overly talkative type. She felt a sense of relief and warmth just standing in front of him. His friendship was just what she needed to move on from kithood. A loud purr rumbled in her throat, "Oh Ashenkit it's so good to see you again!" Honeykit touched her nose to his, it had been too long since they last chatted! "I've been cooped up in the nursery for so long I completely forgot that we're six moons! Oh I can't wait to become an apprentice and get a mentor and be a warrior!" She squeaked in excitement not caring that she sounded like more of a jumpy kit then an apprentice. She circled the tom with her tail straight up happily. "You've certainly grown but the question is- are you still a formidable opponent?" Honeykit dropped into a crouch and her blue eyes shined playfully.
"Um, yeah! And you? Are you still as talented as I remember?" The tom asked, a purr rumbling in his own throat and friendly mischief sparkling in his eyes. Of course she would be! Honeykit had been one of the best fighters that he had ever met, and nothing could change that. She had some serious skills. Ashenkit crouched down, his tail waving in a playful crouch. Normally he wasn't quite as excitable as this, but this was an exciting time! He hadn't seen his friend in quite a while and he was looking fowards to playing with her. That purr continued rumbling in his throat and he gave her a look that seemed to show how badly he really did want to play. He was longing for things to go back to just the way they used to be, just him and Honeykit against the world - that was how it used to be. During the Evil Era, during the fighting and everything, it had been them. Before that, it had been them. Now with Snowstar? It almost felt like he wasn't needed by her anymore. But he knew that he would always need his friend - always want to play with Honeykit, drop by for a quick game even if she would make new friends.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 27th, 2017, 01:14 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
"Yeah, I suppose," chuckled Risingmoon, feeling lighter. Lately, the tom's life had been pretty much him sitting in solitude, since cats rarely talked to him for they knew he could just barely keep a conversation. Not that he could control that, anyways - he had had attention deficit disorder since he was just a young kit, and it had made growing up fairly hard and lonely for him. He looked down at the plump squirrel and nodded gratefully at Stormstripe. He craned his neck and took two small bites, knowing that the she-cat probably needed it more than he did. "You can have the rest," he offered to the molly. He wasn't all that hungry anyways, but he was grateful that he had had a chance to eat with another cat for a change. It was a first, for him after all, and for some reason made him feel better. As if.... as if he were a normal cat. Just a normal Clanmate, having normal conversations with fellow warriors. And that felt good.
Stormstripe smiled gratefully at Risingmoon, not wanting to admit how hungry she was. She finished the remains of the squirrel in a few neat, quick bits. She sat back up on her haunches and said, "Thank you."
She felt that finally, a cat who didn't judge her, who felt like her, was sitting beside her, and she was happy. A warm feeling spread from her tail to her ears as she thought of Risingmoon. She surprised herself at this feeling, but somewhere in her heart, she hoped that he felt the same about her. She didn't know where this feeling was coming for, she had only just met him!
But yet...it felt so right to talk with him, to share prey with him.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 27th, 2017, 06:40 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Stormstripe smiled gratefully at Risingmoon, not wanting to admit how hungry she was. She finished the remains of the squirrel in a few neat, quick bits. She sat back up on her haunches and said, "Thank you."
She felt that finally, a cat who didn't judge her, who felt like her, was sitting beside her, and she was happy. A warm feeling spread from her tail to her ears as she thought of Risingmoon. She surprised herself at this feeling, but somewhere in her heart, she hoped that he felt the same about her. She didn't know where this feeling was coming for, she had only just met him!
But yet...it felt so right to talk with him, to share prey with him.

The tom smiled faintly. "No problem," he responded, proceeding the bury the remains of the squirrel neatly. It had been nice to be treated as an equal by someone for once, and it gave him a new positivity he had not yet experienced, perhaps in all his life. He felt his mind wandering off in the silence between him and Stormstripe, but he didn't quite know what to say to continue the conversation. He curled his tail around his paws, searching for something to talk about. "So... have the other ThunderClan cats been friendly?" He asked. His Clan was going through a dark time, and he didn't know how well they would take to outsiders. "Being a... former loner and all. I just don't know how they would react," he added, not wanting to seem like he was downgrading her just for her past. In fact, her past seemed to make Stormstripe seem even more interesting to Risingmoon. Stormstripe was one of the first cats that had made his time worthwhile in the Clan, even if they had talked for mere minutes. It was strange and amazing how the smaller things in life were always the things worth the while.
Closed Thread