Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by starry
Today 02:29 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:55 AM
Lynxshade feedback
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:14 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:30 AM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2017, 09:42 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Drizzleflower sat down near the edge of the clearing, twisting around her neck to groom her mottled gray back. The softly warm leaf-fall sun shone on her neck, and she realized that her thicker coat-well, thicker than normal- was beginning to grow in. She began grooming her matted black tail-tip, cleaning and biting the dirt out of it. She sighed, laying down and tucking her front paws under her fluffy chest.
Old September 27th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
For Blizzard!

Halfkit mewed in the nursery, breathing in all of the smells. He was trying to memorise them. That's what warriors did, right? He said to himself, smiling. Yeah. He was missing his back legs, but who cares. He would show everyone he could be a real warrior and know stuff about herbs AND be missing his back legs. He wouldn't be for long though! He would find out how to make new legs one day. How hard could it be?
Blizzardkit yawned as she woke up. She spotted Halfkit and wandered over. "Hey, Halfkit." She said yawning again. The silvery shekit groomed her chest and looked back towards Halfkit with piercing blue eyes.
Old September 27th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine

Halfkit yawned too, even though he felt as though he had all the energy in the world! Oh, Hi Blizzardkit! The kit purred, licking his paws and rubbing his face. I'm hungry. Are you hungry too? I want some freshkill! Halfkit started to paw at the ground, stretching his paws after sitting for a long while. It's okay if you're not though, we can always just play a game!
Old September 27th, 2017, 03:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Drizzleflower sat down near the edge of the clearing, twisting around her neck to groom her mottled gray back. The softly warm leaf-fall sun shone on her neck, and she realized that her thicker coat-well, thicker than normal- was beginning to grow in. She began grooming her matted black tail-tip, cleaning and biting the dirt out of it. She sighed, laying down and tucking her front paws under her fluffy chest.
Hawkfeather entered the clearing, her blue eyes sparkling in excitement as she noticed another cat sitting near the edge of it. Ooh, bet I could make friends with her in like - six seconds! No, no... five seconds! Here we go! The cheerful tabby began making her way over to the warrior, her eyes still sparkling. "Good morning!" The words had barely left her maw when she began to continue talking. And talking. And talking. "I'm Hawkfeather, but you can call me whatever you want!You have a pretty pelt. And pretty eyes too. Do you like doing stuff? Sorry, I'm just really excited because I'm pretty sure we could be friends - and do you want to be friends?" She was talking at an almost impossible speed. It was hilarious. It was... scary. It was weird. And it was so Hawkfeather that there was no way to think that she was hurt. Because this was the way the feline always talked.

Five seconds. Bam. Friendship on it's way.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 27th, 2017 at 03:47 PM.
Old September 27th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Halfkit yawned too, even though he felt as though he had all the energy in the world! Oh, Hi Blizzardkit! The kit purred, licking his paws and rubbing his face. I'm hungry. Are you hungry too? I want some freshkill! Halfkit started to paw at the ground, stretching his paws after sitting for a long while. It's okay if you're not though, we can always just play a game!
"I'm starving! Want me to get something for us to eat?" Blizzardkit squeaked. She wasn't asking to get it because of his disability, she was just being nice. She was hungry but I a game sounded good too. "Maybe we can play the game after we're done eating," she offered.
Old September 27th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Dead Account

Oh, alright! Can you get me a mouse if there is any? Those are my favourite! Halfkit purred, smiling. He was glad he wouldn't have to walk all the way, as he was tired from walking earlier. You sure? I could always go and get it, if you'd like! Halfkit was determined to not let someone do things for him - He needed to be strong!
Old September 27th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Oh, alright! Can you get me a mouse if there is any? Those are my favourite! Halfkit purred, smiling. He was glad he wouldn't have to walk all the way, as he was tired from walking earlier. You sure? I could always go and get it, if you'd like! Halfkit was determined to not let someone do things for him - He needed to be strong!
"I'll get it!" (I'm not gonna bother posting in the other ThunderClan clearing) She snatched a mouse and a vole and returned. She tossed the mouse playfully to Halfkit. "Order of mouse is served!" She laughed.
Old September 27th, 2017, 05:14 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hawkfeather entered the clearing, her blue eyes sparkling in excitement as she noticed another cat sitting near the edge of it. Ooh, bet I could make friends with her in like - six seconds! No, no... five seconds! Here we go! The cheerful tabby began making her way over to the warrior, her eyes still sparkling. "Good morning!" The words had barely left her maw when she began to continue talking. And talking. And talking. "I'm Hawkfeather, but you can call me whatever you want!You have a pretty pelt. And pretty eyes too. Do you like doing stuff? Sorry, I'm just really excited because I'm pretty sure we could be friends - and do you want to be friends?" She was talking at an almost impossible speed. It was hilarious. It was... scary. It was weird. And it was so Hawkfeather that there was no way to think that she was hurt. Because this was the way the feline always talked.

Five seconds. Bam. Friendship on it's way.
Drizzleflower laughed and looked up at the she-cat, her eyes sparkling with glee and laughter. Her shyness began to melt away because of how cheerful this cat was. "Hello. I'm Drizzleflower. You like good yourself." Ah, StarClan. She thought to herself. I better not be falling in love with this she-cat."I like hunting and climbing. Of course we can be friends!" She closed her eyes and smiled, getting up and stretching.
Old September 27th, 2017, 05:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Drizzleflower laughed and looked up at the she-cat, her eyes sparkling with glee and laughter. Her shyness began to melt away because of how cheerful this cat was. "Hello. I'm Drizzleflower. You like good yourself." Ah, StarClan. She thought to herself. I better not be falling in love with this she-cat."I like hunting and climbing. Of course we can be friends!" She closed her eyes and smiled, getting up and stretching.
"Aww, thank you so much!" Hawkfeather purred with a bright smile. They were going to be friends! That made the tabby only five times happier, and she grinned widely as she looked Drizzleflower up and down. "It's really nice to meet you, Drizzleflower!! I'm happy we're gonna be friends. Aren't you?" She asked in the most excited mew ever. That was the thing about the tabby, she was a little more excitable then most cats liked. She was actually a lot more excitable then most cats liked. A soft purr rumbled in her throat, and her soft blue eyes sparkled as she looked over her new friend. It was really nice to have a new friend! Hawkfeather loved it. And, she was excited that she had done it today, especially - mainly because she had no friends to hang out with on this particular day.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 27th, 2017, 05:59 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Rushshade let out a silent sigh, glancing at the other to the side. He wondered if he could just say 'no' or if the other would be upset. An upset cat is the worst, sadness was an emotion that Rushshade could absolutely not deal with. Sad cats would get hysterical, they'd want comfort Rushshade couldn't give. How does someone even comfort someone else, it was all so strange to the creme tom. He decided against risking making her upset. "Maybe." He responded instead, happy that at least he was away from her now rather than having to sit more into the night listening to her chat. He wanted to walk around now, a nice walk in the woods with the cool breeze would calm his nerves.
Tawnystream gave a bright smile in Rushshade's direction, and hopped to her paws rather quick. She slowly started to bury the bones of the shrew. Her muzzle wrinkled in a bit distaste at the bones of the shrew, probably due to her not liking shrew that much. But, that was all that was mostly left on the freshkill pile. The dilute calico didn't really mind eating shrew's, she just wouldn't pick them if their were more options on the pile, which their was very slim options. Tawnystream let out a tiny little yawn, before dipping her head in Rushshade's direction to tell him she was going, and started toward the Warriors Den. She was rather tired, and maybe a little rest would made her feel good, and maybe hunt later, or something like that. Maybe ask Rushshade to hunt with her? Get to know him a little better, maybe become friends? The possibilities were endless. Though, not everyone was gonna be her friend, she knew that. But.. still, it wouldn't hurt, right?