Today 08:14 PM

Old August 10th, 2019, 03:38 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
TansyJaw felt her heart flutter slightly at the sight of the soft smile on his face, Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she gazed around the territory letting her blue gaze soak in the scenery.She gave a breathy sigh as a relaxed expression formed across her features, granted she wasn't usually the type to be so carefree but at the moment she felt so at ease that she didn't mind acting a little out of character. The golden Molly hadn't noticed before but the small nudge she had given the Tom earlier had closed some of the distance between them but she ignored the nervous feeling as a small smirk formed on her features.Hearing his reply to her comment she responded in a teasing manner.[B]"A Hot-Tempered Tom Hm? All I see is a big softie~"[/].The Molly's smirk was quickly turning into a grin as she gazed at him from the corner of her eyes.
Tigerslash continued to pad along, leaves crunching under his paws. He parted his maw slightly, tasting the fresh scent of the air. His bright yellow eyes surveyed the area, observant and sharp. He exhaled, taking in the peaceful atmosphere and the relaxed silence between the two cats. Tigerslash wasn't usually so relaxed. Tansyjaw must've just brought out the 'softer' side of him. He didn't mind it, thought. It was nice to relax for once. A smirk formed on the molly's muzzle as she replied, tone teasing. "Well, I suppose you bring out the...'softer' side of me. It's nice to finally have someone to relax with," he shrugged as he finished speaking.
Old August 10th, 2019, 05:14 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicking_Disco View Post
Tigerslash continued to pad along, leaves crunching under his paws. He parted his maw slightly, tasting the fresh scent of the air. His bright yellow eyes surveyed the area, observant and sharp. He exhaled, taking in the peaceful atmosphere and the relaxed silence between the two cats. Tigerslash wasn't usually so relaxed. Tansyjaw must've just brought out the 'softer' side of him. He didn't mind it, thought. It was nice to relax for once. A smirk formed on the molly's muzzle as she replied, tone teasing. "Well, I suppose you bring out the...'softer' side of me. It's nice to finally have someone to relax with," he shrugged as he finished speaking.
TansyJaw felt her ear tips burn slightly before she soothed her nerves down, a soft look now replacing her smirk."Well...I'm happy I found someone who can understand me...".She gazed at him as if searching his facial features for a moment before she continued to pad along,she took a breath as the peaceful silence enveloped them,she hadn't realised how long they had been talking for because it was almost sunhigh, she gave a light gasp somewhat before she stopped."It seems we have been strolling for quite a while...it's almost sunhigh...".She looked at TigerSlash and she felt a bit sad that their relaxing chat had to come to a close."..,We should probably head back...".She said this softly as she looked behind her and then back at the Tom again.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old August 11th, 2019, 05:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
TansyJaw felt her ear tips burn slightly before she soothed her nerves down, a soft look now replacing her smirk."Well...I'm happy I found someone who can understand me...".She gazed at him as if searching his facial features for a moment before she continued to pad along,she took a breath as the peaceful silence enveloped them,she hadn't realised how long they had been talking for because it was almost sunhigh, she gave a light gasp somewhat before she stopped."It seems we have been strolling for quite a while...it's almost sunhigh...".She looked at TigerSlash and she felt a bit sad that their relaxing chat had to come to a close."..,We should probably head back...".She said this softly as she looked behind her and then back at the Tom again.
Tigerslash noticed a soft look replace the smirk on her features. He felt his eartips grow somewhat hot as she spoke. His tail curled slightly as it flicked behind him. Tansyjaw gazed at him, seeming to search his facial features for a moment. He wondered if he looke strange for a moment, flicking his ear and tilting his head a bit to the side. Peaceful silence filled the space between them. He was surprised how long it had been when he looked to the sky, watching as Tansyjaw stopped. He glanced to the sky, ears perking slightly. "Yes, we don't want to worry the others," he agreed, though he seemed a bit hesitant. He turned. "Perhaps we can do this again some time," he added.
Old August 11th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

My Mood: Starving

Sagepaw walked around the territory and caught a rabbit. She went back to camp and saw Mousepaw. Hey, Mousepaw, she called.

@Orchidleaf

My Fav Warrior Clan: RiverClan
My Fav Warrior Character: Foxleap
My Fav Character of Mine: Blazelight
RP Contact Info: Just PM Me

Old August 11th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicking_Disco View Post
Tigerslash noticed a soft look replace the smirk on her features. He felt his eartips grow somewhat hot as she spoke. His tail curled slightly as it flicked behind him. Tansyjaw gazed at him, seeming to search his facial features for a moment. He wondered if he looked strange for a moment, flicking his ear and tilting his head a bit to the side. Peaceful silence filled the space between them. He was surprised how long it had been when he looked to the sky, watching as Tansyjaw stopped. He glanced to the sky, ears perking slightly. "Yes, we don't want to worry the others," he agreed, though he seemed a bit hesitant. He turned. "Perhaps we can do this again some time," he added.
TansyJaw nodded in agreement at the comment but what he said next took her by surprise and her blue eyes glanced up at the Tom, a genuine smile appearing on her features as she replied in her usual soft tone."I would like that...".The Molly started to head back the way they came, she was questioning why she hadn't noticed how late it had gotten sooner but she merely shook her head to clear her thoughts.The bird chirps were starting to lessen by the time they were getting closer to the camp the peaceful moments were now replaced by the sounds of her Clanmates as they neared the entrance. She slowed her pace somewhat as if almost reluctant to go in, the Molly honestly would love to spend more time out in the territory but she did have to go on a patrol soon and not to mention she needed to check up on FrostKit although she was dreading having to see HoneyBud."TigerSlash....Thank you for keeping me company...you really made me feel better compared to how I was feeling earlier...".TansyJaw said this quietly but sincerely as she looked at the Tom, she was being honest she felt quite down about HoneyBud and FrostKit earlier but the stroll helped relax her.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; August 11th, 2019 at 07:08 PM.
Old August 11th, 2019, 08:00 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlight View Post
Sagepaw walked around the territory and caught a rabbit. She went back to camp and saw Mousepaw. Hey, Mousepaw, she called.

@Orchidleaf
Mousepaw heard a cat say hi to her and she quickly whipped her head around and said "What!?" However, when she saw it was Sagepaw, she slightly calmed down and sighed "Oh, hi Sagepaw, I see you went hunting?"
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 12th, 2019, 06:10 AM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

Talking Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Mousepaw heard a cat say hi to her and she quickly whipped her head around and said "What!?" However, when she saw it was Sagepaw, she slightly calmed down and sighed "Oh, hi Sagepaw, I see you went hunting?"
Yeah, I was hungry, she said. The fresh kill pile was also low so, I decided to. Any who, how are you, she said.

Old August 12th, 2019, 04:44 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Yeah, I was hungry, she said. The fresh kill pile was also low so, I decided to. Any who, how are you, she said.
Mousepaw smirked but let out a small sigh "I'm perfectly fine, it's just been the usual routine so I have nothing really to complain about." That was a lie, she did have quite a few things to complain about "And yeah, I guess the fresh kill pile did seem to be getting a bit low...maybe I should go out hunting as well." Honestly, she did want to go hunting but not for the clan, it was actually so she could get away from the clan.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 12th, 2019, 06:02 PM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Mousepaw smirked but let out a small sigh "I'm perfectly fine, it's just been the usual routine so I have nothing really to complain about." That was a lie, she did have quite a few things to complain about "And yeah, I guess the fresh kill pile did seem to be getting a bit low...maybe I should go out hunting as well." Honestly, she did want to go hunting but not for the clan, it was actually so she could get away from the clan.
I'll come with you, she said. I always liked hunting do I can come again.

Old August 12th, 2019, 06:30 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
I'll come with you, she said. I always liked hunting do I can come again.
Mousepaw groaned and said, "Fiiiiiiine if you really want to." With that she made her way to the exit of the camp, smiling to herself that she'll have the company of Sagepaw.
@Kibodo#4503