Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:54 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 09:47 AM
it only exists in the dark...
Last post by Luminous
Today 09:44 AM
Basilpaw adoption (design)
by Apollo.
Last post by glitch
Today 09:43 AM
SilverStorm Header.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 29th, 2017, 07:40 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Acornfur squeaked in happiness and started to run around she was as quick as a rabbit " I loove to train! But now I just want to talk I love to talk as well! Oh man I love this clan. Wanna play a game ? Wanna run ? C'mon out with it your loosin me hear! " she meowed and scratched her ear
He nodded,stretching.The last time he had really 'played' was when him and Naomi had first met,and he really wanted to just take a brake from hunting for just a day and do it again."Sure!"He said,his tail now lashing with excitement and energeticness.
(Is energeticness even a word???)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 29th, 2017, 07:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He nodded,stretching.The last time he had really 'played' was when him and Naomi had first met,and he really wanted to just take a brake from hunting for just a day and do it again."Sure!"He said,his tail now lashing with excitement and energeticness.
(Is energeticness even a word???)
Idk )
Acornfur smiled
" that's a good man! Now let's think oh hide and seek! I hide you seek! " she meowed and started to dash off

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 29th, 2017, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Idk )
Acornfur smiled
" that's a good man! Now let's think oh hide and seek! I hide you seek! " she meowed and started to dash off
He closed his eyes and waited a fair amount of time,about seventy seconds.When he opened them,he sat there and listened for a moment,before looking behind the warriors den.

Old September 29th, 2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
He closed his eyes and waited a fair amount of time,about seventy seconds.When he opened them,he sat there and listened for a moment,before looking behind the warriors den.
Acornfur held in giggles and squeaks of joy as she hid in a tree
' He will never find me up here thanks to my fur and scent!' She thought as she smelled just like these trees and blended in

Old September 29th, 2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Acornfur held in giggles and squeaks of joy as she hid in a tree
' He will never find me up here thanks to my fur and scent!' She thought as she smelled just like these trees and blended in
He finished checking behind all of the dens and around the camp,peeking in the dens and still having no luck.He checked how sturdy the dens was and jumped on top of one.A grumpy cat from inside growled."I'm trying to sleep!" He here's it growl,and he jumped off."Sorry." He said,looking around the camp on last time.

Old September 29th, 2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:
He finished checking behind all of the dens and around the camp,peeking in the dens and still having no luck.He checked how sturdy the dens was and jumped on top of one.A grumpy cat from inside growled."I'm trying to sleep!" He here's it growl,and he jumped off."Sorry." He said,looking around the camp on last time.
She had constant laughs but held it in as it hurt her chest . She hit her paw on the tree branch and chuckled once only once. She stayed quiet after a long time and yawned. Her ears strained for the tom in case if she should make her move

Old September 29th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ivorypaw grinned. "Hi, Pathfinder!" She chirped. She hadn't talked to the tom too much, but he seemed friendly. "I'd love to do something, since I am quite bored." She giggled, accepting his request to do something. Just..what to do? "What were you wanting to do?" Ivorypaw asked, tilting her head slightly. Her brain lacked ideas, though anything was better than hearing Ebonypaw's grumps.
Pathfinder chuckled. "Hm, I think we should go... I think we should go hunting. Even though there is plenty of prey in the fresh-kill pile," he meowed. Stop talking so much... You never talk this much... And never should!, a voice in Pathfinder's head said. No.... I won't stop talking.. And yeah, sure, I never ever talked this much before in my entire life, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be talking. If I wasn't supposed to be talking, I might as well be a mute., he thought. "What do you think, Ivorypaw? Should we go hunting?", the ginger tabby and white tom asked the apprentice.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; September 29th, 2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 07:31 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousekit watched Burstpaw as the tom tried to decide what he would pick, the kit didn't like to stare but he wasn't sure if it was cheating or not if he looked where Burstpaw was looking. Mousekit perked his ears and a small smile appeared on his face when Burstpaw finally gave him a clue. The young cat turned his gaze onto the clearing, there weren't many green things so it shouldn't be too hard to find what he was looking for. Mousekit had a few guesses in mind, he decided to go with the option that had the more obvious green color instead of being mixed with brown or yellow. He then looked at the ground for a few moments, internally double checking his guess and making sure it was the right decision, he hoped Burstpaw didn't think he was struggle with the answer. After confirming for a second time that this choice was the best answer, he finally decided to speak, "Would it be moss?" He asked, slightly tilting his head as he looked up at the tom. His heart began to race a bit, he was worried he might be wrong. He hoped Burstpaw didn't think he was an idiot!

Burstpaw gave a smile at the kit's correct guess. "Yeah, that's right!" He purred, happy Mousekit had done well. It was an easy topic, yes, but he didn't seem to care; besides, the kit could pick a really hard object for him. I'm just happy he looks happy. He then dared wrap his tail around the young tom's shoulders, sincerely hoping that wasn't too uncomfortable for him. He kept it light, not at all tight, but had it gently rest there to show Mousekit their status as friends. I'll take it off if he wants, but I hope this isn't too bad for him. He turned to face the clearing again, getting ready for their next round.

"Ok, now you pick an object and I gave to guess it." Burstpaw was fairly sure the kit knew what to do next, but just in case, he pointed out the steps. Mousekit was a fast learner, so he knew he'd have no problems once he knew how to play. I wonder what he'll chose. There's so many small things here, I could be guessing for hours! He actually didn't have a clue as to what he'd pick. There were small rocks, plants, a few overgrown flowers; literally everything was an option. He scanned the area, looking for the greatest possibilities, the things he himself had considered. The lichen covering over Snowstar's den, the tree branches we can barely see, the pile of prey...

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:29 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

I'll wait to post again.
@Spirit @The Eye Of The Storm @starfall

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 30th, 2017, 09:48 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Sundapple watched silently as Thunderclan cats mingled and did their normal activities. He however, was silent, thinking. The fluffy orange and white tomcat was thinking about Bubblestep, and the sudden leaving of the Thunderclan deputy had unsettled him. I wonder what will happen now? With Blazingstar and Snowstar and all the rest of the clan's problems. I wish Dawngleam was here, she always gave me good advice, and no one would bother me about being half-clan, and I don't even know if I am or not! My Father could be a one eyed, three legged, twoleg-speaking crow for all I know! He thought furiously. Not many things could ruffle the tom's pelt, but mentioning his "rumored to be half clan" blood was the top thing. " I wonder if anyone will invite me for a patrol? If I want to get on cat's good sides, hunting is a good way to start!" He saidbut then went back to thinking. I wonder what Mother's doing now, up in Starclan? I bet talking to Aunt Snowberry and Uncle Graymask. She always told me stories about them! He smiled a half smile. His mother had told him countless stories about her younger sister and brother. They had been three moons away from becoming warriors when they died, but she called them by their dream warrior names. "Graypaw would say 'I want to be called Graymask, because of my gray mask!' And Snowpaw would say pretty much the same thing. 'I want to be called Snowberry because of my white spots on my flank!' They loved their fur!" His mother would tell him, and he'd start laughing like a kit; which, back then, he was. Sundapple continued to stare off into space, not even noticing anyone.

OPEN!
Closed Thread