Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:42 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:40 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Starfall
Today 11:39 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:38 PM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2016, 06:23 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
A sweet purr rolled out of the toms chest as he heard the she-cat's words, his head continuing to gentle bob as he groomed her shoulder, his eyes closing as he grew comfortable with doing this, listening to her breathing, his heart and the gentle rasping of his tongue. "I-I... Luh-hove you e-even muh-more.. Than-than th-that.." Murmured the tom quietly in between licks before simply settling his head down on her shoulder, heaving out a long breath. The calico tom's ears perked up as he heard what she said before a quiet chuckle escaped him and he nodded his head, it made sense, I mean, why else would the dappled she-cat be so eager to have them meet each other? It didn't surprise him at all and he wasn't in the least bit unhappy about it, it worked out so beautifully in the end and for once in his life, he could think somewhat clearly without his fears swimming in his head. Sure the fears were still there, but they were quieted a bit, by the presence of the beautiful golden tabby he was curled up with now. The only cat he could think about telling the news to though would be his friend Blazingstorm, which he would do so the moment he saw his large, strong friend, but for now, he was focused on enjoying this moment with his new mate, Starclan knows he needs the rest.
"Don't start a competition with me, Rookpatch. I'll win," she shot him a teasing glare then began to groom his pelt, starting at his shoulders. When the tom laughed at her comment of Driftstream she paused to look at him, her eyes going wide in fascination and love. He'd never laughed before. It was the most beautiful thing she's ever heard. Taking another moment to gaze at him so lovingly, she then returned to grooming, purring in pure happiness. After she finished grooming his shoulders she moved to his back, glancing towards him with a spark in her eyes. She took in a breath, taking in his scent and then looked towards him again. "You're amazing." She whispered those two words softly, unable to keep the truth contained anymore. "Truly, and utterly amazing..." Gazing at him, she didn't look away until she had to blink and then she resumed grooming, as if nothing had happened. Things were different between them, but it wasn't a terrible different and it wasn't a big change... They were just more affectionate and honest, and she enjoyed it. She also enjoyed what they were before. She just loved everything about him.
Old November 27th, 2016, 08:11 PM
The weirdo

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Crimsonkit ran into the clearing, her paws skittered on the ground. 'Who are they?' Crimsonkit looked over to where two cats were cuddled up, 'or any of these cats?' Crimsonkit frowned, it didn't matter, all that mattered was for her to find her parents, whoever they were.

My deviantart account: http://chanceypants.deviantart.com/

Please go here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1656 its my way of earning koins and making others art and writing
Old November 27th, 2016, 08:15 PM

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushpaw appeared to be enjoying himself a bit too much. He didn't mind blood, In fact he would have gladly jumped in to prove himself to Singenight, but perhaps being the deputy's apprentice would do. It was a quick way to get straight to the authority and become known enough to maybe be feared or ever better, gain allies.
His innocent demeanor forgotten, he gave Bramblekit an menacing side glance "No one should've stood up against Singenight," he replied clearing this time. His voice was low, but his pale blue eyes focused on the dying warrior again. Thrushpaws pelt continued to bristle ever so slightly, but not from fear. "This leadership will strengthen Windclan, more than Dapplestar ever could have," he finished, now his claws sank into the dry earth.
Bramblekit smiled at Thurshpaw. "I couldn't agree with you more. Singenight will be the best leader this clan has ever had." He replied, watching the warrior get killed.
Kittypet: Gemini
Windclan: Batwhisker, Heatherpaw, Bramblepaw
Thunderclan: Meadowleaf
Shadowclan: Aspenpetal
Cat Biographies
All my characters except for Gemini are open to rp and need family, friends, enemies, ect. If you want to apply then pm me.
Old November 27th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Breezy was quiet for a second. "Oh.. well, that's quite a story." She said, suddenly startled. These kits were a bit too innocent and naive to understand that situation, and how seriously dreadful it was. And, it is a bit miserable.. Exactly what I was hoping to avoid. Oh, but I brought up this topic of conversation, so I guess it's my fault. And anyways, the kits aren't sad- Smokekit didn't even know about this topic!- so it shouldn't be too much of a big deal. She shrugged, and then replied: "Well, I guess it's good that you don't have to deal with him anymore. Your life may be very different if he were still alive." The molly sighed. It was possible that their father was now in the Dark Forest, which was a scary thought.
"You guys and I both, we don't have the greatest families." Her brother was probably going to the Dark Forest, based off his rash attitude and strong alliance with Singefeather...
Smokekit looked back at Breezycloud, "Oh, that was the first time I heard that..." He mewed he kept following the warrior and he thought about what it would be like if his father where still alive.. 'Hmm... I might be in Shadowclan, or a warrior in Windclan fighting his father!'"I wonder what his name is!" He mewed out loud on accident.

She looked at her brother, "Why would it matter he is dead anyways..." She mewed smiling. She kept padding forwards behind the warrior
Old November 27th, 2016, 09:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Kestrelglide felt the air being knocked out of him as he was pushed to the ground. He didn't bother moving as Singenight pressed his large paw against his throat. He knew that today was the day he would take his last breath. He didn't need to tell the future to know. Looking directly into Singenight's eyes with a stare that could not make him look away, he said, "So this is how it's going to end?". "You're going to kill a clanmate. You're going to leave some poor kits fatherless", Kestrelglide said in a dark tone. His voice was turning more hoarse as he spoke, the air inside him getting smaller and smaller. That's right Singenight. I have kits too, Kestrelglide thought. "You don't seem to care much about the clan", Kestrelglide said. "You just want power for you. You want the best for your family too, not caring that you have to kill a cat to get your way", Kestrelglide said, a taunting look in his eyes. Kestrelglide's eyes got duller and duller with each word he spoke.
Singenight snarled in the toms face as he stood over him, his large paw still pressed firmly to his throat. "You chose this for your self. These are your actions that caused this, not mine. " he hissed. "I need to know my clan is loyal and devoted, not running off to another cat of another Clan because no one here is good enough for you." He spat angrily. He pressed harder now, squeezing more air from the toms lungs, his eyes seeming to have a spark of anger in them as he watched the life slip slowly away from Kestrelglide. As he pressed down, he managed a glance up to see TimbleclawTumbleclaw and Gorsefeather during it out. He released a sigh and spoke to his deputy. "Get it over with,map there's more we have to deal with." He hissed.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 27th, 2016, 09:40 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
As silent as ever, he listened to Singenight introduce himself as well as his two companions, his nose wrinkling slightly as the tom stated that the one queen, Galeslip was, in a way, a gift for him should he grow hungry. Personally, he wasn't hungry, he had just finished an apprentice and could likely go for several more hours or so without eating, but queens.. They had a particular taste to them that he enjoyed, but never would he let his desire to eat another cat influence his actions.
"I appreciate the offer, however it would be unlikely that you come to find me to simply feed me and be on my way. What is it that you would like to speak about.. Singenight?" Questioned the tom with not so much as a glance at Galeslip, though his claws were unsheathed and they had unsheathed silently, they were clean and produced a dull shine in the sunlight. As he waited for either him, or Sorrelskip to respond, he leaned his head over slightly to take a quick sniff at the queen, eyes glimmering with an unknown look before he simply straightened back up. Perhaps these cats would like to watch me kill her since they seem to try and focus my attention more on her than anything. Soften me up perhaps? A gift to open up the idea of whatever it is that they want. Sounds correct, but we'll see how this goes.
Singenight glanced at Hannibals outstretched claws. He hadn't noticed them until now, but once he did they stick out like a sore thumb. The tom cat knew that if Hannibal was a cannibal, and he didn't like his and Sorrelskip's idea, then he could just as easily have them for his next meal. This tom most likely didn't follow Clan rules, nor would he just assume that. Instead he tried to remain calm, and wished for Sorrelskip to do the same.
"Yes, we brought her for you, but that is not our true reason for meeting you here." He said calmly, his voice level. "We came to ask for you support. Our Clan just experienced a ravaging fire, as you can tell." He said flicking his tail indicating the territory behind him. "Since then I have taken over as the leader for...reasons." He said hesitantly. "We need extra supporters for my side, since not every one agrees with my thinking. That's where we could use you. You could help us spconyrol him and add numbers to our ranks." He said with the same nonchalant tone. He then turned his gaze slowly to Sorrelskip wondering if she had anything to add.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 28th, 2016, 12:15 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight snarled in the toms face as he stood over him, his large paw still pressed firmly to his throat. "You chose this for your self. These are your actions that caused this, not mine. " he hissed. "I need to know my clan is loyal and devoted, not running off to another cat of another Clan because no one here is good enough for you." He spat angrily. He pressed harder now, squeezing more air from the toms lungs, his eyes seeming to have a spark of anger in them as he watched the life slip slowly away from Kestrelglide. As he pressed down, he managed a glance up to see TimbleclawTumbleclaw and Gorsefeather during it out. He released a sigh and spoke to his deputy. "Get it over with,map there's more we have to deal with." He hissed.
Kestrelglide's breath got shallower and shallower. "I didn't choose her because no one in this clan was good enough", Kestrelglide said, his voice just loud enough for Singenight to hear. "I followed my heart", Kestrelglide said. "You'll never understand Singenight. Because you have no heart", Kestrelglide spoke, his voice now barely audible. He knew he was on his few final breaths now. Kestrelglide wished he had been given a chance to say goodbye to his mate and kits, but that would never had happened. He had payed a price, but he was proud of what he had done with his life. His eyes became more dull. He decided to use his last breaths to say some words. "You'll never succeed. You were born a failure", Kestrelglide rasped. Staring directly back at Singenight he said, "You're just like Eternalstar....", Kestrelglide whispered. And with that, he took his last breath. *sobs* bye bye my dear kestrelglide, you have been a great cat

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 28th, 2016, 12:59 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshtonTheRavenclaw View Post
Bramblekit smiled at Thurshpaw. "I couldn't agree with you more. Singenight will be the best leader this clan has ever had." He replied, watching the warrior get killed.
Now another feline was dead. To the paws of Singenight. The thought crossed his mind, Is this kit too young to be seeing this? No. he cleared his head of it. There was no room for the weak now. Kits included in his mind. "They've set the example now. Let's hope no one else stands up to them" He added to himself silently, or do. This is the most excitement I've had in a while

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; November 28th, 2016 at 01:00 AM.
Old November 28th, 2016, 01:11 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@mapledash
Gorsefeather curled his lips back into a snarl. "I'm doing this for WindClan. Don't tell me what's right and wrong for my clan." He hissed. The tom began to dig his claws into Tumbleclaw's shoulders, ignoring the meows of the crowd. He smirked. "Good bye coward." He meowed coldly. His eyes gleamed with malice as his jaws parted and clamped around Tumbleclaw's neck. The blood rushed into his mouth, that weird bitter taste. Gorsefeather heard something crack and he smiled in satisfaction. He dropped Tumbleclaw and stared down at him.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 28th, 2016, 03:17 AM
[juhng-koh]

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
@mapledash
Gorsefeather curled his lips back into a snarl. "I'm doing this for WindClan. Don't tell me what's right and wrong for my clan." He hissed. The tom began to dig his claws into Tumbleclaw's shoulders, ignoring the meows of the crowd. He smirked. "Good bye coward." He meowed coldly. His eyes gleamed with malice as his jaws parted and clamped around Tumbleclaw's neck. The blood rushed into his mouth, that weird bitter taste. Gorsefeather heard something crack and he smiled in satisfaction. He dropped Tumbleclaw and stared down at him.
Spiderstrike rose on his feet, his pelt on end with ecstatic energy. His nicked ears were laying flat as a screech rose from the pit of his chest. The dull pop of Timberclaw's neck was audible enough to send shivers down Spiderstrike's spine. A life had been ended, for what? An example of what kind of power Singenight had over the clan. The sight of Tumbleclaw's body was so... momentous. Spiderstrike gave Gorseleap an intense glare and bared his teeth, A quick and ruthless kill.
------
Closed Thread