WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM

Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:10 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Truthpaw nodded, her eyes alight with mischievous determination. "Just pretend I'm a ShadowClan warrior trying to move the border markers." The apprentice's fluffy tail swished. She would take the warrior's advice into consideration - no more mercy.

The she-cat whipped around so she was face to face with Fawnpaw. She focused her weight in her paws and pounced, her forepaws outstretched and level with the tom's chest. She opened her jaws, aiming for the loose skin of her fellow apprentice's scruff.

@Dipper @BILL.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 2nd, 2019, 12:17 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Those exist? Fawnpaw inwardly questioned, having outright assumed it was Lionstorm freaking out over nothing again. But he blinked as she was already on the move, leaping toward him and side-swiping his jaw so it audibly and rather painfully clanked shut. He was glad that he took an awkward step away from the oncoming apprentice since it gave him a fraction of a second to dodge the brunt of the attack, twisting to try to land a blow onto her side.

(( @Aquilex ;; since @BILL. is ok being skipped))

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 2nd, 2019, 12:56 PM
~Shy Bean~

Truthpaw felt a blow to her side and wavered slightly as she landed sloppily on her paws. The she-cat spun to face her mock-battle opponent. I need to keep moving so it's harder for him to land an attack, she thought. As she sized up her opponent, looking for any obvious weaknesses, the apprentice paced quickly back and forth. Her yellow eyes searched every inch of Fawnpaw's form.

It didn't take long for Truthpaw to focus in on his hind leg. If I could hook my paw around it, I could unbalance him! Maybe then it'll be easier to get him pinned. Like an adder about to sink its teeth into prey, Truthpaw quickly lowered herself and shot forward in one fluid movement. Using her other three paws for balance, she shot one forepaw out and hook the tom's hind leg. She tugged only hard enough that she hoped it would unbalance him without injury.

@Dipper @BILL.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 2nd, 2019, 01:14 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnpaw relished momentarily in the success of his blow but figured it wouldn't be good enough, not that approach. He didn't have the strength to knock her off balance from a single paw-swipe, so he'd have to try something different... something with more force behind it, but launching himself at her wasn't an ideal solution, the better strategy would be a defensive one for now. When Truthpaw shot toward him and brought a paw around his hind leg, he staggered slightly and teetered, balance wavering as he tried to free himself to no avail. In a fleeting second, he was toppling over partially on top of her and still squirming, thrashing wildly to break free and regain his equilibrium.
@Aquilex ; @BILL.

Old July 2nd, 2019, 01:55 PM
~Shy Bean~

Truthpaw shot out from underneath Fawnpaw as he squirmed, quickly rearing around and slamming her paws firmly down onto his chest. She stood sideways in comparison to him so that either cat faced a different direction. Truthpaw looked down at her opponent, and though she tried to smirk the excitement in her yellow eyes glowed so obviously that StarClan could probably see it.

The apprentice looked at Thistlestep urgently, seeking the older warrior's approval. "Like that?" she questioned, her tail swishing with excitement though she made sure to keep her weight in the paws that were holding down Fawn.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 2nd, 2019, 02:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Good job," Thistlestep said, with a nod to Truthpaw. "That went a lot better than your first attempt. You can let him go, we'll be doing this one more time before we move to defensive moves." These spars were fairly short, and they should have plenty of time to hit their next points before it was time to end training.
@Dipper, @Aquilex

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 2nd, 2019, 02:12 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnpaw wriggled a distance away from Truthpaw to begin again, listening to Thistlestep with a nod before he surveyed his training opponent. He ducked his head when he felt a cough rising in his throat with the bitter, coppery tang of blood accompanying, little droplets spattered across the ground of the cave. Fawnpaw was puzzled by it until he remembered that rather rough snap of his jaw, determining he must have bit his cheek in the process, but he didn't linger on it. When it seemed they were ready to go once more, Fawnpaw sprung toward Truthpaw with paws outstretched to begin the sparring, hoping to gain footing on her back.

@Aquilex ; @BILL.

Old July 2nd, 2019, 02:31 PM
~Shy Bean~

Truthpaw's eyes widened in concern as Fawnpaw coughed up blood "Oh my goodness are you oka-" Her question was abruptly cut off as Fawnpaw slammed into her, bowling her over. Truthpaw's head smacked against the ground. Oh you think it'll be that easy do you? she thought as she narrowed her eyes. The apprentice gathered her hind legs beneath her and batted roughly at Fawnpaw's stomach multiple times while pushing her forepaws against his chest.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 2nd, 2019, 02:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Hold up," Thistlestep barked out, rushing over to get between the apprentices and shoulder them a part. He hadn't missed the sight of blood, and he wanted to make sure Fawnpaw was fine. "If there's an injury, we don't continue fighting! It could make things worse. Fawnpaw, did ya bite your tongue? Can you talk?"
@Dipper, @Aquilex

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 2nd, 2019, 03:21 PM
the stars are aligned

Although he was about to swipe a paw across Truthpaw's face to continue their mock fight, Fawnpaw paused when he heard Thistlestep's intervention and stepped off of her carefully. At first, he thought he'd been too rough since her head smacking against the ground hadn't been lost on him, and he was about to ask if she was alright, an apology on the tip of his tongue.

But surprise flickered on his expression when he realized Thistlestep was talking to him, pertaining to his... injury? "Yeah?" Fawnpaw questioned with a tilt of his head. "I don't know, I must have bit my cheek or something during the last round." Once again, the slight tang was filling his mouth and he turned away to spit the excess blood into a corner. "It's not really a big deal."
@Aquilex ; @BILL.