Last post by Mica
Today 10:05 PM

Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:15 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

(Sorry for the super extremely late reply!)

With a yowl, Watertail watched as the black and white blur shot past her head.
The gray shecat ducked, but could feel her legs crouching too slow. He was going to hit his target. With an oof, she was jolted back, a ringing beginning to sound in her ears. She rolled back, her tail lashing to find a stability anywhere, but to find the momentum of her mentor crashing into her too overwhelming.
Bowling them both over, Watertail blacked out briefly before her mind came back to see Snakefur’s eyes flash at her.
Lashing out with her hind paws, the molly separated herself from him, her claws springing out from her paws to aimlessly rake around in the air, hoping to connect with fur.
He’s fighting harsher tonight. I better think this through. Was all her mind could register, her head whirling.
Snakefur grinned in triumph as he and Watertail bowled over. He let her kick him off, and he righted himself quickly. Tail lashing, he fluffed up, ready for a second attack. He ducked as Watertail's claws raked through the air, but they connected with his ears.
Harshly, he laughed."You don't know why I'm here, do you?" he asked.
His ears were bleeding, but he was already starting to heal. He leaped, silently this time, and raised his front paws to connect with her head. He had mastered these moves, and he was not going to go easy on her.
"I'll tell you, because that's what mentors do. They share information with their apprentices. I killed my own mate. The mother of my kits. Dead. Gone. I feel no remorse, nothing but rage. The only kit of mine to survive was my weakest son! as punishment, I killed her!" he yowled, a insane glint in his eyes.

(Dude, chill out. And yes, he did kill his own mate. he's so evil. You can find out more in a story I'm writing! I'll mention you!)

Last edited by Bracken12; September 22nd, 2018 at 09:16 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:26 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Snakefur grinned in triumph as he and Watertail bowled over. He let her kick him off, and he righted himself quickly. Tail lashing, he fluffed up, ready for a second attack. He ducked as Watertail's claws raked through the air, but they connected with his ears.
Harshly, he laughed."You don't know why I'm here, do you?" he asked.
His ears were bleeding, but he was already starting to heal. He leaped, silently this time, and raised his front paws to connect with her head. He had mastered these moves, and he was not going to go easy on her.
"I'll tell you, because that's what mentors do. They share information with their apprentices. I killed my own mate. The mother of my kits. Dead. Gone. I feel no remorse, nothing but rage. The only kit of mine to survive was my weakest son! as punishment, I killed her!" he yowled, a insane glint in his eyes.

(Dude, chill out. And yes, he did kill his own mate. he's so evil. You can find out more in a story I'm writing! I'll mention you!)
Watertail writhed as his paws held her head in a lock. She hated being forced into submission, these moves were nasty, one a clancat would never use. But here, she wasn’t a clancat.
“Well I’m glad you ruined your life! Maybe that’s why you’re here.” She hissed or yowled, it was a mix of both. Kicking out once more with her hind legs, she tried to feebly push him off of her before she quickly collapsed, falling to the ground in a tight ball.
I would never do that, even if my mate was a complete idiot. She hissed inwardly. She would never be driven from her clan, even if that meant she had to kill everyone in it to stay there. Nothing but rage lingered in her eyes. Rage at Amberfire for leaving Thunderclan before. It was stupid, a stupid thing her sister had done, and Watertail couldn’t bear to leave like she had, but be thrown out, which was worse. Maybe Snakefur never had been thrown out, but here he was, in a place without starlight or happiness or even prey. Starving. Starving for light.
Watertail felt choked when she came here, but she learned so much she kept coming back. It was stupid. Stupidly stupid.
“It’s a good thing I’m not an idiot, so I won’t do what you foolishly did!” She shouted, before sprawling out in a flash to throw the black and white tom off of her.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; September 22nd, 2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:49 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

Watertail writhed as his paws held her head in a lock. She hated being forced into submission, these moves were nasty, one a clancat would never use. But here, she wasn’t a clancat.
“Well I’m glad you ruined your life! Maybe that’s why you’re here.” She hissed or yowled, it was a mix of both. Kicking out once more with her hind legs, she tried to feebly push him off of her before she quickly collapsed, falling to the ground in a tight ball.
I would never do that, even if my mate was a complete idiot. She hissed inwardly. She would never be driven from her clan, even if that meant she had to kill everyone in it to stay there. Nothing but rage lingered in her eyes. Rage at Amberfire for leaving Thunderclan before. It was stupid, a stupid thing her sister had done, and Watertail couldn’t bear to leave like she had, but be thrown out, which was worse. Maybe Snakefur never had been thrown out, but here he was, in a place without starlight or happiness or even prey. Starving. Starving for light.
Watertail felt choked when she came here, but she learned so much she kept coming back. It was stupid. Stupidly stupid.
“It’s a good thing I’m not an idiot, so I won’t do what you foolishly did!” She shouted, before sprawling out in a flash to throw the black and white tom off of her.
"I may be a fool, but at least I'm strong! That's what matters! Power, strength. Those are what matters most!" Snakefur screeched angrily. A small voice in the back of his head, one hadn't heard for a long time, told him that Watertail was right, that he had messed up his life, that he could have had so much more if he had just been content- but Snakefur was too far gone to listen.
"Clawing for light. That's what any cat does. But, some of the most beautiful, the most poisonous, plants- grow best in shadow. The dark is where the biggest threats play Watertail. Are you sure you're strong enough, powerful enough- to play here?" Snakefur's voice was almost kind, yet there was an icy tremble to it, like ice on water ready to crack. He stood over her, grinning. He swiped to the side, hoping to hook her under his claws and fling her aside like a piece of moss. He was usually able to tell what Watertail was thinking, he had been in her mind, he knew what she thought.
Old September 26th, 2018, 08:41 PM
boo

Quote:
"I may be a fool, but at least I'm strong! That's what matters! Power, strength. Those are what matters most!" Snakefur screeched angrily. A small voice in the back of his head, one hadn't heard for a long time, told him that Watertail was right, that he had messed up his life, that he could have had so much more if he had just been content- but Snakefur was too far gone to listen.
"Clawing for light. That's what any cat does. But, some of the most beautiful, the most poisonous, plants- grow best in shadow. The dark is where the biggest threats play Watertail. Are you sure you're strong enough, powerful enough- to play here?" Snakefur's voice was almost kind, yet there was an icy tremble to it, like ice on water ready to crack. He stood over her, grinning. He swiped to the side, hoping to hook her under his claws and fling her aside like a piece of moss. He was usually able to tell what Watertail was thinking, he had been in her mind, he knew what she thought.
Watertail grimaced as he sneered above her. “You’re the fool! I’m glad you admitting that you could have been so much more.” She hissed between her teeth. “Isn’t that right, Arrowpaw?” She said maliciously, hoping to provoke him. “That’s right. Remember, I have Shatteredbreeze to tell me all about you two.” Maybe she shouldn’t have come back here. Snakefur was cruel, and she had lost something important. Amberfire. She could picture Amberfire’s sweet face, her joyful expression when she was with Watertail and Swallowshine. Her cold eyes when she hadn’t been given her Warrior name. That was what had made her leave, Snowstar had delayed something she had deserved.
Watertail felt herself being flung to ground like a piece of kill being eaten by playful kits. She heard his icy voice, splintering in her ears as cracks like spider webs shot through her. “I can kill you right here if I wanted. Even if you got me first, I’d just wind up back here, wounds fully healed and ready to finish you off forever.” She choked, rising uneasily to her feet. “ But I won’t. I’m not going to rip away someone who could teach me more. I can be dangerous! Trust me!” She pleaded, although she wasn’t sure why. Maybe if her sister had trusted her for one tiny second longer, then maybe she wouldn’t have gone off frolicking with that... Skyclan mousedung.
She suddenly lurched towards him, flinging herself forward to rake her claws near him, her muscles tense and ready for when Snakefur cracked at her threats and taunts. It was almost to be expected.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; September 26th, 2018 at 08:42 PM.
Old September 29th, 2018, 05:57 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

Watertail grimaced as he sneered above her. “You’re the fool! I’m glad you admitting that you could have been so much more.” She hissed between her teeth. “Isn’t that right, Arrowpaw?” She said maliciously, hoping to provoke him. “That’s right. Remember, I have Shatteredbreeze to tell me all about you two.” Maybe she shouldn’t have come back here. Snakefur was cruel, and she had lost something important. Amberfire. She could picture Amberfire’s sweet face, her joyful expression when she was with Watertail and Swallowshine. Her cold eyes when she hadn’t been given her Warrior name. That was what had made her leave, Snowstar had delayed something she had deserved.
Watertail felt herself being flung to ground like a piece of kill being eaten by playful kits. She heard his icy voice, splintering in her ears as cracks like spider webs shot through her. “I can kill you right here if I wanted. Even if you got me first, I’d just wind up back here, wounds fully healed and ready to finish you off forever.” She choked, rising uneasily to her feet. “ But I won’t. I’m not going to rip away someone who could teach me more. I can be dangerous! Trust me!” She pleaded, although she wasn’t sure why. Maybe if her sister had trusted her for one tiny second longer, then maybe she wouldn’t have gone off frolicking with that... Skyclan mousedung.
She suddenly lurched towards him, flinging herself forward to rake her claws near him, her muscles tense and ready for when Snakefur cracked at her threats and taunts. It was almost to be expected.
"Shatteredbreeze is as foxhearted as the rest of us." Snakefur growled. His ears were pinned to the back of his head, lost in the inky black of his fur. "We were foolish and young back then." he added. Yet Watertail's words stung. If he had known he was capable of such emotions still, he would have wondered if he was scared of what Shatteredbreeze had told her.
"Arrowpaw is DEAD. Nothing left of his hopefulness, his innocence but ghosts! Scars of the cat who had been!" Snakefur's voice cracked in rage. He hated Shatteredbreeze. he growled as Watertail said she wasn't going to kill him. He laughed, a harsh, bitter rasp. "maybe you should kill me, Watertail. You would purge the world of another evil being. You would get to gloat to Shatteredbreeze- 'oh look at me! I killed Snakefur! Don't I deserve more training? More skills?'" Snakefur did a rather poor imitation of Watertail's voice. His grin as she rose to her feet was icy. "You're willing to do so much to get more information, Watertail. Your soul is bound to end up here. I know it. You hold so much rage at Amberfire, at all the cats you loved." his voice was cool and calculating, each word as smooth as honey. "I didn't train here until my oldest son died. I was a grieving parent, searching for release of my rage. I found it here. Where they convinced me that no. it hadn't been my fault. It wasn't any fault of mine that the kit I loved, had doted on every day, died. It had been Starclan's fault. the fault of my mate. maybe, even the fault of my choices where Shatteredbreeze was concerned. Never again would I make the mistake of love again. It's better if cats fear you, not love you." he hissed. He leaped at her, claws out and ready to tear. He bared his fangs, ready to bring them down on her shoulder. If he could get one shoulder wounded, she would fall. He would win.
And to Snakefur, winning was all the mattered.

[Poor evil dude. So much pain and anger. he's about as bitter as unsweet tea and coffee mixed. I love him]
Old September 30th, 2018, 07:10 AM
boo

Quote:
"Shatteredbreeze is as foxhearted as the rest of us." Snakefur growled. His ears were pinned to the back of his head, lost in the inky black of his fur. "We were foolish and young back then." he added. Yet Watertail's words stung. If he had known he was capable of such emotions still, he would have wondered if he was scared of what Shatteredbreeze had told her.
"Arrowpaw is DEAD. Nothing left of his hopefulness, his innocence but ghosts! Scars of the cat who had been!" Snakefur's voice cracked in rage. He hated Shatteredbreeze. he growled as Watertail said she wasn't going to kill him. He laughed, a harsh, bitter rasp. "maybe you should kill me, Watertail. You would purge the world of another evil being. You would get to gloat to Shatteredbreeze- 'oh look at me! I killed Snakefur! Don't I deserve more training? More skills?'" Snakefur did a rather poor imitation of Watertail's voice. His grin as she rose to her feet was icy. "You're willing to do so much to get more information, Watertail. Your soul is bound to end up here. I know it. You hold so much rage at Amberfire, at all the cats you loved." his voice was cool and calculating, each word as smooth as honey. "I didn't train here until my oldest son died. I was a grieving parent, searching for release of my rage. I found it here. Where they convinced me that no. it hadn't been my fault. It wasn't any fault of mine that the kit I loved, had doted on every day, died. It had been Starclan's fault. the fault of my mate. maybe, even the fault of my choices where Shatteredbreeze was concerned. Never again would I make the mistake of love again. It's better if cats fear you, not love you." he hissed. He leaped at her, claws out and ready to tear. He bared his fangs, ready to bring them down on her shoulder. If he could get one shoulder wounded, she would fall. He would win.
And to Snakefur, winning was all the mattered.

[Poor evil dude. So much pain and anger. he's about as bitter as unsweet tea and coffee mixed. I love him]
Watertail paused at his response. He was cold and icy, but his voice faltered, no matter how he tried to cover it up with blistering rage and hatred. “You still are foolish and young. Still think that you’re innocent, you still think that it was Starclan who turned you sour. I think Shatteredbreeze would love to see your imperfections, before stabbing them into your heart.” She hissed, as she fought to keep the grin down on her face. She didn’t want to sneer at his fate, it would only make him angrier. “Time did. With time, everyone dies. Even you did. And sometimes, you just have to deal with it!” She hissed again, her tail puffing up as she grew more furious.
After the next sentence, she felt ready to roar at him. His mimicking voice was nothing to her, it was the words he used it to say. It barely even sounded like her, but the intentions hurt. “I’m not a foolish idiot like you are. I’d silently gloat, like I silently deal with you in my head, every night, even during the day! You’re always going to judge me, to pull me away from those that I cherish. Even if you’re gone, I’ll still be tied to you, being controlled by you, and I hate that! But I can’t pull away now, not when I’ve learned so much. I have everything to learn here, but if I need to find it somewhere else than you and your ‘fountain of information’, I’ll leave. Yes, I do care about my sister! I still do! But maybe you’re right. Starclan did make you into this awful cat. But the fact that you even admit that, the fact that you’re the worst type of cat to ever have lived!” She have a little laugh, but when she saw his icy grin, she fell quiet as he explained how he came here.
“And how did you die Snakefur? How was your presence brought here? When have you ever looked back upon your mistakes, and realized there were so many. How many times have you thought about the cats you loved-“ Her voice cracked. “And remembered that you miss them. That’s what fuels me. I could have saved Amberfire, I could have asked her to stay. For five moons, five moons, I thought my sister was killed! Dead! Lifeless, left to be crowfood by a fox. I thirst for knowledge to fill that stupid hole she gouged from my heart. So that then I can finally love again.” It pained Watertail to even think about love. She had feelings for a white tom, with sparkling eyes. No doubt Snakefur knew him. He came here like she did. They were both breaking.
Watertail opened her mouth to speak again, before her eyes turned to slits in a fraction of a second as the tom lunged for her.
Tucking in her neck, she flattened her body on her paws, and felt the rush of fur as Snakefur just whizzed above her. Heart thumping, she congratulated herself. She hadn’t lost yet.
Clawing the shadows, Watertail ran forward to swipe her blades over the shadow’s muzzle, as it let out a screech. That dream she had had while Amberfire was gone, could it have been about Snakefur? She had barely known him, but yet she had already imagined her destiny of fighting him.

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; September 30th, 2018 at 07:15 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 07:27 PM
An indecisive rat

@Static

The silver feline sat on the ground, grooming her tufted pelt and waiting. She could sense it, but didn’t know how to describe it. A living cat was coming. She had seen others, but most of them were snatched away by the other inhabitants of the Dark Forest. It was a shame; she would wait like she would now for them to arrive only for them to hurry back along to their ‘mentors.’ Her feathery tail swayed from side to side. Willowglow tried her best to make her fur cover up the scar on her flank. She usually liked to show it off, to even boast about it. Scars healed sometimes when a cat died. But not hers. The scar was so deep that it remained. Her pale yellow eyes stood out in the darkness. Like two glowing fireflies. She light out a sigh. What was taking this cat so long? Her claws sank into the dry soil. Her tail was thumping on the ground now, impatient. She has been watching a few cats, mostly Riverclan and Windclan cats. There was a battle not too long ago. One of them stood out the most to her, what was his name? Ghostpaw. If she was not mistake, her brother was killed by a Windclan cat. He must of been a weakling.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 3rd, 2018, 09:17 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
@Static

The silver feline sat on the ground, grooming her tufted pelt and waiting. She could sense it, but didn’t know how to describe it. A living cat was coming. She had seen others, but most of them were snatched away by the other inhabitants of the Dark Forest. It was a shame; she would wait like she would now for them to arrive only for them to hurry back along to their ‘mentors.’ Her feathery tail swayed from side to side. Willowglow tried her best to make her fur cover up the scar on her flank. She usually liked to show it off, to even boast about it. Scars healed sometimes when a cat died. But not hers. The scar was so deep that it remained. Her pale yellow eyes stood out in the darkness. Like two glowing fireflies. She light out a sigh. What was taking this cat so long? Her claws sank into the dry soil. Her tail was thumping on the ground now, impatient. She has been watching a few cats, mostly Riverclan and Windclan cats. There was a battle not too long ago. One of them stood out the most to her, what was his name? Ghostpaw. If she was not mistake, her brother was killed by a Windclan cat. He must of been a weakling.
Ghostpaw walked around the unfamiliar territory,slowly and unknowingly approaching the She-cat.Yes he was confused,but his thoughts where mostly clouded by anger.He was being lied to and tricked by everyone.His sister was saying it was his fault Grovepaw had died,his whole clan had lied to him aboutn starclan.If starclan was really real,then why had Grovepaw been aloud to die?Why had his 'spirit' acted like it was nobody's fault when it clear it was Pikepaw's fault that Grovepaw was dead.He gave up trying to find where he was going,turning to a tree and unsheathing his claws.With a his of anger and frustration, he lashed out at the tree,leaving deep claw marks in its bark.He wished it had been Pikepaw.Maybe even the apprentice who had killed Grovepaw.Really,he wished it was anyone in his clan at the moment.Even someone that was not in his clan would do.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 3rd, 2018, 04:29 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ghostpaw walked around the unfamiliar territory,slowly and unknowingly approaching the She-cat.Yes he was confused,but his thoughts where mostly clouded by anger.He was being lied to and tricked by everyone.His sister was saying it was his fault Grovepaw had died,his whole clan had lied to him aboutn starclan.If starclan was really real,then why had Grovepaw been aloud to die?Why had his 'spirit' acted like it was nobody's fault when it clear it was Pikepaw's fault that Grovepaw was dead.He gave up trying to find where he was going,turning to a tree and unsheathing his claws.With a his of anger and frustration, he lashed out at the tree,leaving deep claw marks in its bark.He wished it had been Pikepaw.Maybe even the apprentice who had killed Grovepaw.Really,he wished it was anyone in his clan at the moment.Even someone that was not in his clan would do.
Willowglow saw the Apprentice through the thick undergrowth. Perfect. This would be so much fun, after moons of waiting she finally got her chance. The molly stood up abruptly and slowly made her way to him. Not directly straight; she didn’t want to look like she was following him. Instead she took a less obvious route so she could ‘accidentally’ bump into him. It was so exciting, even only doing a simple act like this. Her light-weight paws were suited for running. But she eventually learned how to approach silently. Like a game of cat and mouse her eyes locked onto her “prey.” She was too the left of him. It was obvious to tell that the tom was from Riverclan. He smelled of the lakes and fish. Ghostpaw was slashing at a tree, taking his anger out at something that couldn’t fight back. She wondered if he knew what it felt like to actually fight something. Willowglow purposely stepped on a small stick and it snapped loudly; while the molly halted in place.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 3rd, 2018, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Willowglow saw the Apprentice through the thick undergrowth. Perfect. This would be so much fun, after moons of waiting she finally got her chance. The molly stood up abruptly and slowly made her way to him. Not directly straight; she didn’t want to look like she was following him. Instead she took a less obvious route so she could ‘accidentally’ bump into him. It was so exciting, even only doing a simple act like this. Her light-weight paws were suited for running. But she eventually learned how to approach silently. Like a game of cat and mouse her eyes locked onto her “prey.” She was too the left of him. It was obvious to tell that the tom was from Riverclan. He smelled of the lakes and fish. Ghostpaw was slashing at a tree, taking his anger out at something that couldn’t fight back. She wondered if he knew what it felt like to actually fight something. Willowglow purposely stepped on a small stick and it snapped loudly; while the molly halted in place.
Ghostpaw stopped slashing the tree,being brought back to his senses as the twig snapped.He turned to the source of the Sound,seeing the She-cat frozen in place.How long has she been there?I probably looked like a maniac...He shook the feeling off.He didn't really care how he had looked.He was just surprised a cat actually in this forest.Yes,He had sensed cats watching him,but eventually he had assumed he was imagining things.She wasn't familiar though,that was for sure.The apprintice eyed her suspiciously for a second before finally speaking.
"Who are you?"He demanded.His claws where still unshethed and ready to claw at the She-cat as soon as she showed any signs of hostility or gave a reason for him to attack.He hoped she would.He still had scratches from the battle,but they where numbed by his anger,so he had completely forgotten about them.None where major anyway,so it didn't matter.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord