The next generation of...
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 02:51 PM

Old February 11th, 2017, 09:24 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Her eyes narrowed as she grinned,"You're on!" the smaller shecat declared. She leaped up against the same tree but on a different side, her long sharp claws digging into the pale dark brown bark and she used her muscles to pull her up the tree. Her tail twitched in order to balance herself.
Lynxpelt laughed slightly at her enthusiasm as he worked his way up the tree, but slipped almost halfway up. He started to fall, but managed to get ahold of a branch and dangled there, unable, and unwilling to move
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:47 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
Lynxpelt laughed slightly at her enthusiasm as he worked his way up the tree, but slipped almost halfway up. He started to fall, but managed to get ahold of a branch and dangled there, unable, and unwilling to move
Maplefrost continued to climb with the tree, digging her claws deeper in the bark and using her hind claws to push her up. She smiled until she realize that Lynxpelt was currently dangling. She climbed on the branch he was dangling from and leaned down, grabbing the toms scruff and pulling up onto the branch.
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:48 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Snowybranch sighs, her blue hues scanning from where she was. The white pelted shecat hopped down from her rock and settled.

[OPEN]
lotusfang
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:51 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Maplefrost continued to climb with the tree, digging her claws deeper in the bark and using her hind claws to push her up. She smiled until she realize that Lynxpelt was currently dangling. She climbed on the branch he was dangling from and leaned down, grabbing the toms scruff and pulling up onto the branch.
Lynxpelt's hind legs scrambled as Maplefrost pulled him up, trying to find purchase on the branch. Once he was fully up, he practically collapsed on the branch "T-thank you" he got out
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:51 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post
I got Nightflash right here but yeah his page says really everything about him but he could be cat two hah.

"That sounds like a good idea." Blackgaze said to the thought of trying to catch mice. They weren't as good as fish but they were prey and that was good enough. She followed her younger brother, stopping when she heard his feet leave the snowy ground to supposedly jump on something; probably to get a better view. She waited a moment before her ears twitched at the words Toothless said to her, emotion shimmering in her eyes as her younger brother told her he was proud. She let her black, inky, fur rub against his in an affectionate nuzzle, letting the cat-like smile on her muzzle grow wider. "I knew you would be, Toothless... but it makes it all better to hear it from you." she said softly, nuzzling him in a platonic motion once more. It was nice to hear that someone was proud of her getting a position as deputy, as it was a big accomplishment, but her parents and litter-mates had been dead for awhile now which left her with almost no one to be proud of what she has accomplished. Especially because she's a blind cat, born without sight, and been told by multiple other cats that she'd probably never make it as a warrior and only be good as a pretty bad medicine cat even though the medicine cat at the time had already chosen an apprentice. Though, she still had Toothless and her friends like Russetstar, Cloudrain, Creekfeather, Silverheart, Cloversplash, Mistfall, etc. That's what's got her through these times and what will get her through the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I have Nightshade for Cat 1

Other:
if you'd be okay with it, I might have Nightshade try follow Wurzel in his growth in the clan, somewhat perhaps looking out for him, like an older brother or caretaker somehow, in gratitude to him saving him from the branch incident.

Coal nodded lightly, peering over at his older son. "Sun, don't make fun of your brother. He can't help being who he is" He said, halfly tutoring, halfly in a gentle voice. He knew most of his kits were probably annoyed at Code. Granted, he was a bit himself. But his love for the small, hyper kit was much greater than his little bit of annoyance of the constantly bubbly tom. Peering over at Lilac, he gave her a loving look before nodding. "Let's check it out" He said, before climbing down into the badger's den. He peered around, sniffing to make sure it was really empty. It most certainly had not been used for atleast a year. It was safe. Peering around once again, he tried to determine if four grown cats and three kits were able to be in there. It would be in great need of space. He climbed out of it again, before peering at his two oldest sons. "Sun, Furze, I'll need your help digging a bit. We will probably stay here for a few days, get out strenght back completely and filling our bellies. So we need more space in the den than there already is. So, let's get to work while Lilac watches the kits, shall we?"
A handsome mottled Tom padded through the forest, his soft fluffy fur ignoring the abundance of thorns and twigs, staying spotless and clean. The Tom eyes flicked around. He knew he was in Skyclan territory, but he was starving and wanted to meet some cats! Wurzel sneaked forward, aware of all the different scents and sounds. He carfully picked one out, a song thrush. That had landed on a low down branch; bad choice. The young tom stalked towards it, till he was right underneath it, and leapt. The landed square in the thrush, grabbed it, and leapt back down to enjoy his meal. Perhaps to much, as he didn't notice the oncoming patrol; and the Skyclan warriors in it.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:54 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
Lynxpelt's hind legs scrambled as Maplefrost pulled him up, trying to find purchase on the branch. Once he was fully up, he practically collapsed on the branch "T-thank you" he got out
The shecat sighed in relief as he made it safely onto the branch. She bent to look where she had bit his scruff to pull him up and gave soft licks to it, hoping it wasn't sore. "Are you alright? You didn't get hurt did you?" she mewed between licks.
Old February 11th, 2017, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

A handsome mottled Tom padded through the forest, his soft fluffy fur ignoring the abundance of thorns and twigs, staying spotless and clean. The Tom eyes flicked around. He knew he was in Skyclan territory, but he was starving and wanted to meet some cats! Wurzel sneaked forward, aware of all the different scents and sounds. He carfully picked one out, a song thrush. That had landed on a low down branch; bad choice. The young tom stalked towards it, till he was right underneath it, and leapt. The landed square in the thrush, grabbed it, and leapt back down to enjoy his meal. Perhaps to much, as he didn't notice the oncoming patrol; and the Skyclan warriors in it.
Nightflash padded through the territory with the only other cat in his patrol; Nightshade. The tom was calm as his jaws softly parted to check for smells. The black tom's white paws made no noise as he slowly came to a stop, not exactly noticing Wurzel at the moment, but sensing something was up. "... You smell that?" he asked quietly to the other tom that had been in their two-cat patrol.
Old February 11th, 2017, 05:30 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The cream tabby flicked his tail tip and just glared back at Sycamorepaw, refusing to back down from her challenge, at least, thats what he saw it as. He was pleased with her statement, though he was quite unsure as to why he felt as though he should look after the older molly, he felt lighter, as though a small burden was lifted off of his shoulders, though this doesn't count as a burden. He gave the molly a triumphant smirk and stalked forward, his tail and head high "Good, i dont like looking after mouse brains." he yipped, glee and amusement evident in his voice, he may have a small fuse, but he had a big heart, he hates seeing his clanmates in distress, and he would hate for his new found aquantiance to be distressed or troubled, he actually came to grow fond of the other, she felt like a big sister to him, nagging him, teaching his things subconsciously, and though she didn't think he saw it, he does, the flicker of emotions that becomes evident in her hues.
The young tom pointed his hears in the direction of a large, snow covered rock and grinned, an Idea formed in his mind. He swirled his head so that he could look at Sycamorepaw and grinned even wider "Since you won't be an apprentice for much longer, let's have some fun." he laughed, all his sourness was tucked away for a moment, but it wound be gone for long. He went in a crouching position, his tail lashing back and fourth, "Let's see who can climb up that rock first, the winner...um... I have no clue actually..we'll figure that out as we go. So what do you say? Or are you going to have a pick in your pelt the whole time we're out here?" he quipped, his green hues flashed with challenge and excitement, it's been forever since he's had fun like this, his littermates would enter play with him, his father was rude, sour, hit mother was too...motherly, it made him gleeful, joyous to be able to actually have fun for once.
Sycamorepaw shot a glare at Sweetpaw as he spoke of not wanting to take care of mouse-brains. He was a very ignorant and arrogant cat, which irritated her and she almost gave him a retort, but decided against it. He was young and stupid. He would learn... hopefully. Of course, he could just say things he doesn't always mean and doesn't bother correcting himself, but she doubted it. He was aware of what he was saying, probably because he thought it was 'cool' or he was trying to change himself. Whatever it was, she wasn't in the mood to fight.
As he jumped to suggesting they have some fun before she joins the rank of warrior, she perked her ears. No apprentice has wanted to play with her for a couple moons, and the kits clung to the younger apprentices. As he suggested a race to climb a rock, she shot him a teasing glare as he accused her of being a stick in the mud. Deciding to prove him wrong, she gave a quick, "Yeah okay," and braced herself to dart forward and climb the rock. She was already examining it for a good paw hold to pull herself up after her primary leap.
"Read, set, go!" She shouted suddenly and shot forward, leaping towards the rock and aiming for the smallest of ledges to hook her paws into so she could wiggle the last distance to the top. However, she was a bit too eager to start the race and scrambled a bit after her leap, having to waste a moment or two to regain her grip before she could start climbing to the top again.

Last edited by vos; February 13th, 2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 05:32 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Brightpaw continued with occassional glances toward her mentor, humming to herself. Though she was trying to concentrate, her, mind kept straying to Creekpaw, distracting her. Some of the moss came out shredded with bark stuck to it but she scooted that aside, shaking the thoughts out of her mind and continuing. She had a fair sized pile, good for her first time. Her ears pricked as her mentor spoke, and she swiveled her calico head around, fixing Acornflash with curious green eyes.

"Sure!" She mewed happily, her tail curling up as she looked down at the moss she'd collected, prodding it with a paw. "So how do we get this all back?" She asked curiously. Sure the apprentices had taught her how to slice, but she couldnt recall them telling her how to care bundles back. And it looked like it would be hard to carry all of it back.
(ack correct me if i'm wrong but i think this is how you would do it i don't really know) Acornflash hesitated at Brightpaw's question, glancing back and forth at the two piles of moss. He had never collected this much before, mainly because he would do it by himself as an apprentice, and Acorn used to do the bare minimum and nothing more. He was subpar in many aspects of what it meant to be a warrior, something that would come back to bite him in the tail due to him becoming a mentor. He really could never stop thinking about how he had someone who was completely dependent on his teachings. "I, uh..." he paused, trotting over a few foxlengths away to grab two large leaves. Comparing the size of the leaf to the pile of moss, he squinted, hoping that this was the correct decision. Acornflash dropped one of the leaves at his apprentice's paws and walked back to his moss, sitting down and setting the leaf down. "Just—hmm. Just set the moss on top of the leaf and then grab the two corners of the leaf; it's like how our medicine cat prepares the bundles of traveling herbs," meowed the brown tom, pleased with himself for the adequate comparison yet not showing a bit of it. He promptly transferred the moss to the leaf and grabbed the leaf in his teeth, testing to see if it would spill over. A delighted gleam in his eyes, Acorn saw no moss fall out of the bundle. Stretching his claws into the dirt, he watched Brightpaw, impatience visible in his quirks.

lio was here ♥
Old February 11th, 2017, 05:49 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
(ack correct me if i'm wrong but i think this is how you would do it i don't really know) Acornflash hesitated at Brightpaw's question, glancing back and forth at the two piles of moss. He had never collected this much before, mainly because he would do it by himself as an apprentice, and Acorn used to do the bare minimum and nothing more. He was subpar in many aspects of what it meant to be a warrior, something that would come back to bite him in the tail due to him becoming a mentor. He really could never stop thinking about how he had someone who was completely dependent on his teachings. "I, uh..." he paused, trotting over a few foxlengths away to grab two large leaves. Comparing the size of the leaf to the pile of moss, he squinted, hoping that this was the correct decision. Acornflash dropped one of the leaves at his apprentice's paws and walked back to his moss, sitting down and setting the leaf down. "Just—hmm. Just set the moss on top of the leaf and then grab the two corners of the leaf; it's like how our medicine cat prepares the bundles of traveling herbs," meowed the brown tom, pleased with himself for the adequate comparison yet not showing a bit of it. He promptly transferred the moss to the leaf and grabbed the leaf in his teeth, testing to see if it would spill over. A delighted gleam in his eyes, Acorn saw no moss fall out of the bundle. Stretching his claws into the dirt, he watched Brightpaw, impatience visible in his quirks.
(Lol honestly it doesnt matter which method you use, as long as they can get the moss to camp XDDD)

Brightpaw watched her mentor grab two leaves, her eyes lighting up as she nodded. "Okay," She watched him demonstrate before nudging her moss onto the leaf. She grabbed one end of it, pulling the other end to her mouth with a paw and clamping her jaws over both ends, lifting it up. It was surprisingly slightly heavy but she tightened her grip and looked up at her mentor with pride gleaming in her green eyes. "Ready." She mewed, though her voice was muffled as she kept a firm grip on the leaf. Her tail swished back and forth as she glanced around before fixing her attention back on her mentor, the corners of her lips twitching into a huge smile.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust