Today 08:59 PM

Old September 16th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Bluepetal was being overwhelmed by the smoke when finally he heard Raggedpaw's yowl. His eyes went wide even though the smoke burned and he shot over a large tree trunk, under another one, and through the branches of one to find Raggedpaw, curled up underneath the smoking black trees. He didn't hesitate as he grabbed his son by the scruff and began attempting to retrace his steps down to the slightest turn, it was relatively easy. Once he arrived at a small clearing that had seemed to have been spared by the fire or, at least, for now, he gently laid down Raggedpaw and began frantically licking his cheek, head, and chest, hoping he'd wake up and fearing that he wouldn't.
| @CloverFlame; |
Raggedpaw stayed asleep while his father dragged him over to another area. The tom woke up once he felt a bunch of licks. He was beginning to think it was his mother who had come to find him, but when he woke he saw his father Bluepetal standing over him. Raggedpaw wanted to stand, but had no strength to.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 16th, 2019, 01:39 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

| @CloverFlame; |
Raggedpaw stayed asleep while his father dragged him over to another area. The tom woke up once he felt a bunch of licks. He was beginning to think it was his mother who had come to find him, but when he woke he saw his father Bluepetal standing over him. Raggedpaw wanted to stand, but had no strength to.
Bluepetal saw Raggedpaw's eyes open and immediately, he began to tear up, his whiskers twitching as he cried out in a loud wail and wrapped himself around Raggedpaw, continuing to lick him as he said, "I thought I lost you, Starclan I was so scared and when you were curled under that tree with your eyes closed I-I thought-" He hiccuped and purred as he rested his head gently on Raggedpaw's head "I'm just glad your safe."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 16th, 2019, 03:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The young black-furred feline made her way over to Eveningflame after having her name called, nodding respectfully to the older warrior. She herself was very worried for any cat that was out there, alone, during this terrible time. “Hopefully we can find everyone. I don’t want lives lost today.” She meowed. Her voice shook with worry. Her own mother was here with the rest of the clan, but she had inhaled a lot of smoke. It didn’t look good. Starryskies hoped that Crescentmoon could survive this, otherwise, she’d only have Southwind left.

@Delta @Fuzzyfeline

@Delta @hope

Hearing her name being assigned to a patrol Honeyflower made her way to the other patrol members. Her fur was a bit scorched in places and her usual white and ginger pelt was dusted in ashes. She hates that the forest had fought fire but she was glade there didn't seem to be so many deaths.
A searched party! The warrior thought pleased to be a part of it.Despite her back ground Honey really cared about the cats in her Clan. They were her family.
Coming up to Eveningflame Honeyflower dipped her head. "Do you have a plan of action?" The warrior inquired in a respectable way. She didn't want to sound disrespectful just because she wanted to know how they planned on looking for missing Clanmates.

Quote:

(I’m going to go with at this point, passion hasn’t died yet, to keep a steady timeline)
The tom gave her a weak smile as she stood up. He knew she was also hurting, everybody was. But they needed to take this time to check on the camp. He still had work to do, even if he wasn’t in the best condition for it. “You’re one of the most important.” He responded, giving her a serious look. It was normally all jokes and laughter between them, but Flintspirit wanted her to know that he truly did care about her a lot. As much as he cared about Minkpaw and Littlebear. She was his best friend. “Most important to me at least.” He finished, trying for a casual wink. Even that hurt, with his singed fur.
Waving his tail towards the camp, Flintspirit inclined his head. “Shall we walk?”
@cherrycola
(I'm supposed to join in this I think? Ignore if I'm not)

Minkpaw was a bit surprised to hear her name called to go about the damage to camp with her mentor and a warrior she didn't know. Fuzzrush? She was someone Flintspirit knew.
Noticing them starting to head away the little brown molly almost ran to catch up. It kind of hurt. Her paws were burning but she wasn't sure why. Probably something she stepped on during the fire. Other then that she probably had the least amount of damage, her mentor had made sure if that. In the process hurting himself.
"You wanted me to come, right? " She asked a bit unsure. For once she didn't feel to nervous about what Flintspirit or her other Clanmates thought. Seeing how cats had helped her and Flint had protected her, she felt wanted for the first time.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 16th, 2019, 03:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Fuzzyfeline @hope @RedHead

(According to the plot page, this part of the plot is going on now)
Wildflowerpaw had ran away from the fire and had finally had escaped the fire. When she grew tired she found a hollow in a tree and crawled inside the tree before eventually falling asleep.
Old September 16th, 2019, 05:33 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Delta @hope

Hearing her name being assigned to a patrol Honeyflower made her way to the other patrol members. Her fur was a bit scorched in places and her usual white and ginger pelt was dusted in ashes. She hates that the forest had fought fire but she was glade there didn't seem to be so many deaths.
A searched party! The warrior thought pleased to be a part of it.Despite her back ground Honey really cared about the cats in her Clan. They were her family.
Coming up to Eveningflame Honeyflower dipped her head. "Do you have a plan of action?" The warrior inquired in a respectable way. She didn't want to sound disrespectful just because she wanted to know how they planned on looking for missing Clanmates.

@cherrycola
(I'm supposed to join in this I think? Ignore if I'm not)

Minkpaw was a bit surprised to hear her name called to go about the damage to camp with her mentor and a warrior she didn't know. Fuzzrush? She was someone Flintspirit knew.
Noticing them starting to head away the little brown molly almost ran to catch up. It kind of hurt. Her paws were burning but she wasn't sure why. Probably something she stepped on during the fire. Other then that she probably had the least amount of damage, her mentor had made sure if that. In the process hurting himself.
"You wanted me to come, right? " She asked a bit unsure. For once she didn't feel to nervous about what Flintspirit or her other Clanmates thought. Seeing how cats had helped her and Flint had protected her, she felt wanted for the first time.
@Dust @RedHead

Blackthorn didn't realize Flintspirit had called his name for a search patrol until another cat gave him a small shove in his shoulder. The warrior stumbled and trotted over to the other patrol members. He dipped his head in greeting but didn't say anything. He hadn't sustained any serious injuries, but he had breathed in enough smoke that he couldn't speak without it becoming a coughing fit, so he had decided to only speak when absolutely necessary. The tom followed the rest of the patrol as they headed back towards camp in search of the lost cats.
Old September 16th, 2019, 05:48 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

The young black-furred feline made her way over to Eveningflame after having her name called, nodding respectfully to the older warrior. She herself was very worried for any cat that was out there, alone, during this terrible time. “Hopefully we can find everyone. I don’t want lives lost today.” She meowed. Her voice shook with worry. Her own mother was here with the rest of the clan, but she had inhaled a lot of smoke. It didn’t look good. Starryskies hoped that Crescentmoon could survive this, otherwise, she’d only have Southwind left.

@Delta @Fuzzyfeline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Delta @hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
@Dust @RedHead

Blackthorn didn't realize Flintspirit had called his name for a search patrol until another cat gave him a small shove in his shoulder. The warrior stumbled and trotted over to the other patrol members. He dipped his head in greeting but didn't say anything. He hadn't sustained any serious injuries, but he had breathed in enough smoke that he couldn't speak without it becoming a coughing fit, so he had decided to only speak when absolutely necessary. The tom followed the rest of the patrol as they headed back towards camp in search of the lost cats.

eveningflame turned towards the patrol that had gathered. her whiskers twitched as she listened to honeyflower's inquiry. "good question," the female responded to buy her a few extra seconds as she quickly thought in her head. "i was thinking we should first start out in the areas where the forest was dealt with harshest, so that if we have any clanmates in immediate danger we can make sure they get to safety quickly and don't inhale too much smoke," eveningflame responded, still trying to think of strategies. "if you find any cats along the way, make sure to alert us. we have to make sure we get as much cats as possible back to this.. camp. also, make sure to follow your instincts. we can probably start off smelling the territory cautiously, since the smoke is a bit lighter close to this area. if we do, we'll be more likely to pick up scents rather than inhaling all of the smoke in the farther parts of territory." she glanced around at her patrol members, counting heads. blackthorn, starryskies, honeyflower, and her. good. all members had heard her. before continuing, eveningflame remembered to say one last thing. "any better ideas or suggestions?" she questioned, looking at them all with a curious expression. her tail flickered around as she waited for an answer. while waiting, she walked away from the 'camp', gesturing to her patrol members to do the same. she started smelling around meticulously and carefully, making sure not to sniff up any of the cruel smoke. a scent found its way into her nose, and she signaled to her members with her fluffy, striped tail, still waiting for any objections or suggestions.
@Okapi
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; September 16th, 2019 at 05:50 PM.
Old September 16th, 2019, 07:45 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:

(I’m going to go with at this point, passion hasn’t died yet, to keep a steady timeline)
The tom gave her a weak smile as she stood up. He knew she was also hurting, everybody was. But they needed to take this time to check on the camp. He still had work to do, even if he wasn’t in the best condition for it. “You’re one of the most important.” He responded, giving her a serious look. It was normally all jokes and laughter between them, but Flintspirit wanted her to know that he truly did care about her a lot. As much as he cared about Minkpaw and Littlebear. She was his best friend. “Most important to me at least.” He finished, trying for a casual wink. Even that hurt, with his singed fur.
Waving his tail towards the camp, Flintspirit inclined his head. “Shall we walk?”
amber eyes scanned the singed forest as she took a deep breath before she choked on what remained of the smoke she kept her eyes wide and her brown fur fluffed out she looked at her tabby stripes only a small bunch of them made of soot from the forest. although the nerves wracked her as she thought about what she was about to say. as he said how he thought she was important she expected a laugh, yet as he stayed so somber... her heart dropped. what came next was going to hurt him wasn’t it.... as her steps became more mixed and her fur fell flat a bit more she almost tripped over his tail, “Flintspirit, are you alright...” she quietly muttered to herself. Her only response to his question was a quick nod as she tried to allow herself to keep a clear head.
“I have something to tell you...” she started off as they began to walk away from the other cats of the clan. she turned her eyes away from him. she could feel the pure anxiety as it crept up her throat. ‘make a joke out of it, why don’t you.’ She thought trying to smile. she knew she made a mistake, but she realized she would deal with it and was prepared to love her kits, but it just, it was going to be so hard to tell her best friend. he was the first cat she planned to tell, she just didn’t want to look fat in his eyes. she couldn’t care less about what the other cats from the clan would think of her. and she could always just refuse to explain who the father was to other cats, and she was great at lying. she gave him another pained smile as she felt her paws trip over a root she had jumped over many times, but she tried her best.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 17th, 2019, 11:09 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

He had noticed her sparse resources, and made a mental note to get that taken care of. “Hopefully we can spare a few cats to go and help you search for some herbs that might’ve survived the fire.” He meowed, inclining his head at her dwindling herb stores. “And there’s ought to be a beehive somewhere, though I don’t know if they’re pretty fire resistant or not.” He meowed, laughing bitterly at his attempt at humor before breaking into a fit of coughs. His chest stung, and the prospect of honey was sounding really good to him. But he knew if any was found, other cats would need it first. Flintspirit would survive without it.
At her sudden outburst, he blinked at her owlishly in surprise. He spared a glance down at himself. She was right, he was filthy and burnt, and there were a few scratches from falling branches littering his pelt. “I suppose I didn’t think about it.” He meowed. It hadn’t been on the forefront of his mind yesterday. All that he was thinking about was getting the clan to safety. Today he truly felt the pain and exhaustion, but he’d been in pain and exhausted so much recently that he really didn’t notice anything was seriously wrong. Besides his cough and his tail. His fur on his tail was charred and black, almost making it to the skin beneath. Obeying, the deputy sat, eyes closing as he now was focused on all the pain searing through his limbs. ”Plus, stupid excuse, I know, but i really do believe that the others needed the herbs first.” He cracked open one bloodshot green eye. “But I’ll gladly accept anything you can spare.”
Tallmarsh nodded in thanks to his offer as she began to pick out herbs to use. She looked back up at him, a serious look in her eyes. "Yeah, but you're the future leader. What if you had died? We need our leader and deputy now more than ever," she half-growled, ear pinned back. What if something happened to Passionstar? ThunderClan would turn to Flintspirit, and if he was out of commission, they would turn to Tallmarsh. As much as she loved the idea of bossing her Clanmates around, she knew she could never lead the Clan. She had to make sure Flintspirit understood that he had to be healthy for his Clan.

"We don't have access to clean water, so I'll have to clean your wounds later. Chew this, but do not swallow it," she said, pushing several pieces of comfrey root his way. She also pushed two poppy seeds to him. "These will help with the pain." She began to chew several leaves herself, bristling slightly at the bitter taste. Even she still wasn't accustomed to it. There was a moment of silence where she just chewed before she said, "What if something happened to Passionstar? I mean, what would we do?"
Old September 18th, 2019, 07:14 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh nodded in thanks to his offer as she began to pick out herbs to use. She looked back up at him, a serious look in her eyes. "Yeah, but you're the future leader. What if you had died? We need our leader and deputy now more than ever," she half-growled, ear pinned back. What if something happened to Passionstar? ThunderClan would turn to Flintspirit, and if he was out of commission, they would turn to Tallmarsh. As much as she loved the idea of bossing her Clanmates around, she knew she could never lead the Clan. She had to make sure Flintspirit understood that he had to be healthy for his Clan.

"We don't have access to clean water, so I'll have to clean your wounds later. Chew this, but do not swallow it," she said, pushing several pieces of comfrey root his way. She also pushed two poppy seeds to him. "These will help with the pain." She began to chew several leaves herself, bristling slightly at the bitter taste. Even she still wasn't accustomed to it. There was a moment of silence where she just chewed before she said, "What if something happened to Passionstar? I mean, what would we do?"

Flintspirit was silent for several moments after her last statement. She doesn’t know. He took a few raspy breaths, leaning down to chew the herbs. That is what he also came over to talk about with her. He knew Passionstar hadn’t had anybody but Foxbound around when he died. The young ginger warrior had been the one to tell him, with tears in her eyes. ”He knew it was going to happen. He breathed in way too much smoke. He wanted Tallmarsh’s to focus on the others, and not try to save him.” That’s What Foxbound had told him. And Flintspirit was devastated. Tallmarsh was right, the needed him more than ever now. He was the only leadership left.
After he was finished chewing, he held the root in his mouth for a moment before spitting it out onto a clean leaf below him. “That’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about Tallmarsh.” He took a deep breath, coughed once or twice, and continued. “Passionstar died this morning due to smoke inhalation. His lungs were too clogged, and he knew he wouldn’t make it.” Flintspirit’s voice wavered as he looked down at the ground, plucking up the two poppyseeds with his paw pad. “His niece was the only one with him at the time. She told me there was nothing you could’ve done.” He vaughn’s at the end of that last part, feeling his own sorrow try and overwhelm him. But he pushed it back. He had a burnt and tired clan to lead now. Mourning couldn’t happen at the moment. “I know this news is a shock, but we need to continue on with our lives. Let the clan know we’re not giving up.” He popped the seeds in his mouth and swallowed. “So, as soon as possible, we must make the journey to the Starcave so I can receive my nine lives and leader name. We’re in a dire time, and the clan needs to know that they still have solid leadership.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 20th, 2019, 02:51 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

This will take all day to clean off, she thought in frustration with a tail lash. Her mind was far, quickly forgetting what she was doing in the first place. The young molly muttered under her breath as she fiercely groom out her red fur until a voice erupted her thoughts and tugged some heart strings. Foxpaw froze in place like a statue only to slowly shift her gaze to the alluring voice. Her eyes narrowed in green slits against the sun's light, well, more like his dazzling light. How can a tom be so beautiful? Taking a step back, her eyes averted right and left unable to respond back quickly enough. It was like a frog was stuck in her throat.
She took a couple of deep breaths making the silence a bit awkward. "U-Um, well I was going to hunt?" she said in a completely unconvincing tone. The red apprentice was known for many things and hunting is not one of them. Taking another glance she couldn't help to be in awe of his drenched gold pelt that the sun blessed down on him making him illuminate and his stunning colored eyes that can sweep any she-cat or tom of their paws. They would be stunted, nervous to speak their mind freely to such a cat. But, Foxpaw is far from shy. She sighed. "Okay, kinda fibbed there. It's just you caught my attention and I..uh..," her voice drifted off. If I tell him I like him randomly like that he will definitely think I am weird or something.

@xeno

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.