Today 11:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
riverpaw fell over under the other cats weight.She struggled to get free,but eclipse was to heavy for her,and she couldn't fight back because her paws where underneath her.

@Chameleon
@Aleka
Lionpaw shoved Eclipse out of the way,” Leave her be!” He snarled hoping his adriniline pumping would help him shove Eclipse off the love of his life.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:21 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
@Aura

Mango glared around at the Clan cats. Many were preoccupied by other Dusk Syndicate cats. Sighing to herself, Mango lost her focus. Why did she hate the Clans? Was there any reasoning behind it? Did she have a reason, but forget it? Am I being unreasonable?
Her thoughts came to a screeching stop as a mass slammed into her chest. Wheezing at the impact, Mango struck out with as much force as she had, aiming for the face. The trainee was powerful, but lacked speed. Her chances of hitting the apprentice pinning her down were half and half, but boy did she try. She threw one more swing just to be sure.
Sharppaw had his claws unsheathed, ready to do damage. Our of the corner of his eye, a paw came and struck his face. He fell over, staggering from the force. ‘They’re strong,’ he concluded. ‘But not as fast as me...’ shaking his head, Sharppaw recovered. He would take advantage of the moment, using his lithe but muscled frame to help. No killing, but enough to make the cat back off. With an earsplitting yowl, the ShadowClan apprentice ran to his opponent, leaping with all the momentum he had gained. His claws were unsheathed, ready to let this cat know they were not welcome here.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:53 AM
bruh head

Eclipse hung on after Lionpaw has tried to shove her off, her extended claws hooked into Riverpaw's fur and skin. She hissed, putting her muzzle close to Riverpaw's ear. "This is where you die." She growled, snapping her teeth around her ear.

@Chameleon @Swiftheart

Last edited by aleka!; October 23rd, 2017 at 07:53 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:06 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Wolfpaw lick his mother's cheek before surging into battle, his claws unsheathed. He was already a bit bigger than his age was but it made him a bit slow, his eyes scan the battlefield. Until landing on a cat, is that the cat they were talking about? The former kittypet? Has some nerve to join a clan! A slight smirk tug on him but he push it down, Wolfpaw let out a quiet chuckle at what they were doing, however his eyes just studied him. Looking for some sort of weakness, " What a sight to see!" He finally spoke. Breaking the silence, if the apprentice even noticed Wolfpaw was `preying` on him. He began to slowly circle them, his head low but his paws planted firmly on the ground if they tried to unbalance him.

Ink turned toward the sound of a voice, apart from those ringing in the battle. He hissed quietly, turning to watch the apprentice start to circle him. I should just retreat... Goldenstar would understand that, right? He thought hopefully, sinking his claws into the turf. Well, the other tom was certainly right about how weird he must've appeared, a black and white feline just standing there, looking oblivious while he hoped no one noticed him as he thought of what to do. He started to crouch. Now that he thought about it, he knew how to fight instinctively, though this opponent was a trained apprentice, or well, an apprentice in battle training.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Eclipse hung on after Lionpaw has tried to shove her off, her extended claws hooked into Riverpaw's fur and skin. She hissed, putting her muzzle close to Riverpaw's ear. "This is where you die." She growled, snapping her teeth around her ear.

@Chameleon @Swiftheart
(UR not killing them)
Lionpaw reared up and slammed his paws down on Eclipse.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:46 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lobsterbreathe gave a grin. Might as well take all of that useless Siame, Snowstar’s life, being traitorous mentally, he might as well kill Snowstar Nothing wrong with it... he crept behind her and lauched himself at Snowstar unsheathed claws aiming for her back. He was pretty sure he’d make the blow unless she walked forward
@Fern (just so Goldenclaw can have a fit when he sees Lobsterbreathe killing Snowstar)
Snowstar let out a surprised gasp when she felt claws latch into her back, and she froze for a second, wincing. The familiar RiverClan scent flooded her, and it took her off guard enough that at first, she didn't attempt to fight back. That can't be right. We're fighting Syndicate cats! She thought in disbelief. Finally the Siamese managed to shove her paws against the ground and push herself up, hoping to fling her attacker off of her.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar let out a surprised gasp when she felt claws latch into her back, and she froze for a second, wincing. The familiar RiverClan scent flooded her, and it took her off guard enough that at first, she didn't attempt to fight back. That can't be right. We're fighting Syndicate cats! She thought in disbelief. Finally the Siamese managed to shove her paws against the ground and push herself up, hoping to fling her attacker off of her.
Lobsterbreathe crashed to the ground. He stood up and shook his fur out. He charged at her leaping up on her back once more aiming his paws for her cheak.

Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:52 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Lobsterbreathe crashed to the ground. He stood up and shook his fur out. He charged at her leaping up on her back once more aiming his paws for her cheak.
Snowstar managed to spin around before the cat could land on her back, but she hissed when he felt his claws rake across her cheek. "What is this?" She exclaimed, backing away slightly. "You're a Clan cat - You're supposed to be fighting them, not me!" Maybe the cat was just confused. Yes, that had to be it! He was confused!

Forever...

Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar managed to spin around before the cat could land on her back, but she hissed when he felt his claws rake across her cheek. "What is this?" She exclaimed, backing away slightly. "You're a Clan cat - You're supposed to be fighting them, not me!" Maybe the cat was just confused. Yes, that had to be it! He was confused!
Lobsterbreathe growled softly,” It’s okay, little Snowstar. You’ll just lose one life. Maybe all, depending on whether I chose to stay and await your recover.” He ducked in front of her and reared up doing a back kick.

Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:32 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Lobsterbreathe growled softly,” It’s okay, little Snowstar. You’ll just lose one life. Maybe all, depending on whether I chose to stay and await your recover.” He ducked in front of her and reared up doing a back kick.
Snowstar let out a sharp yowl as he kicked her, taking a deep breath and quickly scrambling back to her paws. "You're fighting for the wrong side, otter-cat!" She hissed, unsheathing her claws. This time she lunged for him, aiming to rake her claws across his face. Snowstar had never been much of a fighter - She was so perky and bubbly! But she would fight if it called for it. Still, she wasn't the best fighter out there..

Forever...

Closed Thread