Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:24 PM

Old December 9th, 2016, 04:25 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Aquapaw slowed and looked at Blackpaw, her aqua colored gaze a bit brighter than before.
“I'm not sure quite.....” she'd only been in the territory once before, and that had been during the fire. She hated the fire. It'd taken many good cats, and her brother, she didn't know what had happened to him, but she was beginning to realize that his ambition might destroy him.
“Lets just do it here.”

She wanted to go to the WindClan border, but she had only very recently been made an apprentice, and she wasn't sure where places were. She looked at Blackpaw after a moment, then walked around quietly, her jaws parted as she tasted the air for prey, but she hardly knew how to hunt other than what older kits in the nursery had taught her, and she wasn't even sure those were right hunting techniques.

She knew this was hopeless. Cold was setting in and prey was already scarce from the huge fires that'd engulfed both ThunderClan and RiverClan. She sighed, but kept looking.
"Sure." Blackpaw parted his jaws and wandered in a wide circle, tasting the air for prey. It was of little use, the only smell in the air was that of cold. He peered between the trees, thinking maybe his eyes would help more than his nose but that too proved fruitless. The young tom had yet to meet with his mentor to start training, much less develop any hunting skills of his own. The black apprentice walked back towards his new friend.

"I don't know if we're going to find anything around here, Aquapaw." Blackpaw mewed, his gaze flicking from side to side. "Perhaps we should try someplace else..."
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Kestrelpaw examined Sunpaws nose, "Well.. It doesn't look like something the medicine cat needs to hear about." Kestrelpaw looked up at Sunpaw and realized how close he was to her. His pelt began to heat up, "Oh uhm, sorry!" He backed away and smiled nervously, 'You Mousebrain!' . "Do you wanna keep hunting?" The cold was beginning to get to him but he didn't want to return to camp without any food but mostly he asked because he wanted to quickly change the subject. He had to attempt he was starting to grow a small crush on the fellow apprentice but he wasn't about to let that show.
Sunpaw nodded, then tasted the air. "I don't think anything else is around..." she admitted sadly. She then shook her head, stood on her paws, and padded slowly in the direction of the vole, watching her step for those pesky branches. "We should head back soon, but surely that vole couldn't have gotten far, right?" she asked, turning back to her friend.
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow kept his ears turned towards Rivermist. He nodded his head a little as she finished up. "Exactly. Cats who act like that don't deserve living near such wonderful cats." He said, stealing a sly glance at the pretty she cat next to him. He kept trying to tell himself, that she was too perfect for him, but no matter how hard he tried it didn't seem to effect him. "Alright, some hunting now shall we?" He said with a great deal of politeness and np manners as he stopped and dipped his head, allowing Rivermist to pass before him through a narrow gap I between a pair of holly bushes. His maw broke into a grin though, the amount of mannerism in his tone making him laugh at his own silliness.

Storkpaw sat down, watching her marvel at the surrounding scene. Just her happiness rubbed off on him. Sure the place was beautiful, but her excitement made him more joyful than anything else. The young Bengal tom was snapped back into reality when Owlkit addressed him again. "Huh, wha? Oh no, I don't normally bring people here. Most of my friends wouldn't find it this cool. Although most my friends are my adopted siblings, and oh a Starclan there's a lot of them. Anyways, your my only 'non related to me friend' that I have shown this place. Both Goosepaw and Barkskip have seen it." He replied casually, not saying anything in the 'special cat part. He knew very well what she was talking about. Although he didn't have any one quite like that. The closest relationship he had to having a 'special cat' was Owlkit herself.
"Really? Wow, I would have thought that everyone would want to be your friend! Oh well, guess that means I get to spend more time with you by myself then!" Owlkit beamed, forgetting all about "special cats", although she found it a bit odd that Storkpaw had avoided that particular area of her question. Still, she didn't think much of it. Perhaps Storkpaw just hadn't found the right "special cat" yet, but Owlkit was more than confident that he would. Although then he'll probably be taking her to these places and playing tag with her, she thought, a rare wave of jealousy washing over her. Owlkit was never jealous; it was as though the emotion didn't register with her in some way. Still, realizing that Storkpaw would be leaving her at some point made her feel...well, strange. Frustrated. She didn't like it at all. Her tail tip twitched with frustration and she glanced back at him, wondering whether she should voice her thoughts aloud or not. No- now was not the time for dismal thoughts, not here in this beautiful place with her best friend. Some other time, perhaps...when the moment actually came. "Thanks again for showing me this, Storkpaw. I really mean it- not many cats actually tolerate me, I'm too...high spirited for them," Owlkit mewed, her voice becoming serious. It was true; unfortunately for her, the older kit didn't have many friends. She was a little too excitable, which tended to drive other cats away rather than bringing them closer as she planned. Still, Storkpaw had stuck with her for this long, which meant a lot to her. Considering that he probably could have his choice of other cats to make friends with, the fact that he had chosen her definitely meant a lot. Maybe we'll be special friends forever and ever, Owlkit thought with a small jolt of excitement. Perhaps even when Storkpaw were to find his "special cat", she would still be able to be close friends with him. At least, if her jealousy didn't take over first.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 9th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Flamingarrow did a rather ungraceful roll as he flopped out of the bush. He crumpled to the ground, but picked himself up again, shaking out his now flattened pelt. He gave the prickly bush a scornful gaze as he felt a pick in between his shoulders. "Yeah," He said as he craned his neck around to attempt to grab the thorn from his fur. "I'm....fine" he said still desperately trying to get the sharp object off of him, although no matter how hard he tried, it was in the right place that he couldn't reach. "Stupid rabbit." he cursed quietly.
"You almost had it! I wouldn't have even noticed it quick enough." She praised, leaning over to help with the thorn. She gently pulled it from the others pelt, careful not to tug it too hard and break it. She dropped the thorn into the bush again, looking over Flamingarrow for more thorns tangled in his pelt. "You'll get the next one!"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Fawn; December 13th, 2016 at 07:15 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:17 PM

Whispertail sat in one of the trees in Thunderclan territory, a prideful gaze on her face as she looked over at a mouse a few tail lengths on the ground before her. "welp, here i go..." she mumbled and leaped onto the mouse, and landed on it with a big paw. Crack! she winced as she heard the mouse's back breaking. "well, it's something or nothing." she buried the mouse and walked onward.
Old December 9th, 2016, 08:04 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Twitepaw's ears suddenly flattened at Echofrost's commanding voice, tail fur bristling in defense as she nodded quietly, trying to remain calm- even if she disagreed. It was as if they were so much against Starclan that none of them could figure out how those herbs which the medicine cats used were helpful, that they were an advantage. Somebody I used to know, they had greencough- without herbs, they might have not survived- at least, I think so. She didn't exactly know what to think of Northpaw, only that he had a lot more dedication to his ancestors than she'd hoped.

"...Yes, ma'am." The dilute calico molly agreed with her mentor quietly, her bright blue eyes dimming with disappointment. Her paws stood firmly on top of the ground as she kept her ground, and she simply tried to move the subject off of her transgressions by raising a different question. "What'll we be learning today- another battle move?" She expected this lesson to be harder than the ones which came before it, just on instinct.

Twitepaw had tried to come as prepared as she could, but her recent meeting with the medicine apprentice had left her a bit disoriented- she just hoped her skills would be enough not to mess up in front of her mentor like she'd just done a few moments ago. Note to self; don't talk about that subject ever again in front of her.
Although the apprentice agreed, Echofrost still kept her eyes narrowed in suspicion as they went on with their training session. She had a few things in mind, but since Twitepaw had decided to begin this on a bad note, Echofrost couldn't see any other plan than to make the rest of the training session hell. Just to make sure the apprentice truly understood her sincerity. She circled to the left of the apprentice, prowling slowly around the dilute calico. "Today we'll be doing a few things that are... more challenging. We'll start with what's called the leap-and-hold." She said then came to stand before her apprentice. "I can't show it to you because you are to small, but you want to get on my back, hold on with your claws by the shoulders. I won't let you in on it easy though." She said with a half smile before crouching into her fighting stance. The bengal's tail lashed through the air excitedly, her moss eyes were not playful however, they were hard and focused. "Whenever you are ready, just try to catch me at a moment where you can leap onto my shoulders." She said, making sure the young cat knew what to do. Echofrost has already given her the basics on fighting, so she should be able to do it.
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Really? Wow, I would have thought that everyone would want to be your friend! Oh well, guess that means I get to spend more time with you by myself then!" Owlkit beamed, forgetting all about "special cats", although she found it a bit odd that Storkpaw had avoided that particular area of her question. Still, she didn't think much of it. Perhaps Storkpaw just hadn't found the right "special cat" yet, but Owlkit was more than confident that he would. Although then he'll probably be taking her to these places and playing tag with her, she thought, a rare wave of jealousy washing over her. Owlkit was never jealous; it was as though the emotion didn't register with her in some way. Still, realizing that Storkpaw would be leaving her at some point made her feel...well, strange. Frustrated. She didn't like it at all. Her tail tip twitched with frustration and she glanced back at him, wondering whether she should voice her thoughts aloud or not. No- now was not the time for dismal thoughts, not here in this beautiful place with her best friend. Some other time, perhaps...when the moment actually came. "Thanks again for showing me this, Storkpaw. I really mean it- not many cats actually tolerate me, I'm too...high spirited for them," Owlkit mewed, her voice becoming serious. It was true; unfortunately for her, the older kit didn't have many friends. She was a little too excitable, which tended to drive other cats away rather than bringing them closer as she planned. Still, Storkpaw had stuck with her for this long, which meant a lot to her. Considering that he probably could have his choice of other cats to make friends with, the fact that he had chosen her definitely meant a lot. Maybe we'll be special friends forever and ever, Owlkit thought with a small jolt of excitement. Perhaps even when Storkpaw were to find his "special cat", she would still be able to be close friends with him. At least, if her jealousy didn't take over first.
Storkpaw watched the she cat as she responded, his bright blue hues washing over the pretty she cat. He admitted it to himself now. He had feeling for her, now only for her to become an apprentice and he could actually share that. For now though he would have to keep that piece of information to himself. "I don't mind your high spirited attitude. I personally like it. It suits you." He said in a complimentary sort of way.

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
"You almost had it! I wouldn't have even noticed it quick enough." She praised, leaning over to help with the thorn. She gently pulled it from the others pelt, careful not to tug it too hard and break it. She dropped the thorn into the bush again, looking over Flamingarrow for more thorns tangled in his pelt. "You'll get the next one!"
Flamingarrow let out a low inaudible grumble. "Yeah, if there is a next time. It's not every day a rabbit ends up here in Thunderclan. But thanks for the help. Now maybe we can find something that doesn't move quite as fast." He said trying to perk up. He invited Rivermist on this expedition, and he wasn't going to make her have a bad time because of his attitude.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Flamingarrow let out a low inaudible grumble. "Yeah, if there is a next time. It's not every day a rabbit ends up here in Thunderclan. But thanks for the help. Now maybe we can find something that doesn't move quite as fast." He said trying to perk up. He invited Rivermist on this expedition, and he wasn't going to make her have a bad time because of his attitude.
"Well, maybe you'll catch something better than a rabbit!" After she had saw that no more thorns where tangled in the tom's pelt, she stood, looking for scents of any prey. "I know a berry bush that prey will risk going into the open for, though I haven't checked if its still there..." She stopped searching around and looked back at the other. "You willing to check it with me?"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 10th, 2016, 03:41 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Storkpaw watched the she cat as she responded, his bright blue hues washing over the pretty she cat. He admitted it to himself now. He had feeling for her, now only for her to become an apprentice and he could actually share that. For now though he would have to keep that piece of information to himself. "I don't mind your high spirited attitude. I personally like it. It suits you." He said in a complimentary sort of way.

Owlkit blinked, just a little surprised. No one had ever complimented her on her personality before, considering no one had ever wanted to stick with her before. The young she cat's hues lit up and she grinned. "Well thank you! That's a really nice thing to say," Owlkit mewed, her voice still sounding a little squeaky although now most of the squeakiness had left her tone. This was something she was glad of, considering that she was going to be an apprentice in less than a moon, hopefully, and soon she would be training with Storkpaw- perhaps. She hoped they would be able to train together sometimes, it would definitely be fun for her to do that and maybe all four of them- she, Storkpaw, his mentor and her mentor, could visit this place again sometime.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.