by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 10:49 AM

Old October 3rd, 2018, 06:05 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ghostpaw stopped slashing the tree,being brought back to his senses as the twig snapped.He turned to the source of the Sound,seeing the She-cat frozen in place.How long has she been there?I probably looked like a maniac...He shook the feeling off.He didn't really care how he had looked.He was just surprised a cat actually in this forest.Yes,He had sensed cats watching him,but eventually he had assumed he was imagining things.She wasn't familiar though,that was for sure.The apprintice eyed her suspiciously for a second before finally speaking.
"Who are you?"He demanded.His claws where still unshethed and ready to claw at the She-cat as soon as she showed any signs of hostility or gave a reason for him to attack.He hoped she would.He still had scratches from the battle,but they where numbed by his anger,so he had completely forgotten about them.None where major anyway,so it didn't matter.
She had to force herself not to smile when he looked back. Ghostpaws eyes we’re wild and sharp. He clearly had something on his mind. Something that haunted him, perhaps. Willowglow relaxed her position slightly and stepped closer. The trees bark was almost nonexistent on the one side. And he must of been at least a little bit of a good fighter if he managed to survive the battle. There was something else lingering on his pelt. It smelled fresh and sacred, somehow. Starclan. He must of visited the foul place at some point; but she wasn’t quite sure when. The Molly’s eyes narrowed slightly. Probably seeing that weakling of a brother. She snapped away from her thoughts as he spoke. “I’m Willowglow.” She tried to make her voice as airy as possible. She smirked slightly. He wanted to fight. His claws were glinting in the moonlight and it was obvious by the way he held himself. “If you want to, she started we could spar.” Her mew was blunt and carried a hint of excitement as her claws unsheathed and fur bristled.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 3rd, 2018, 08:41 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Watertail paused at his response. He was cold and icy, but his voice faltered, no matter how he tried to cover it up with blistering rage and hatred. “You still are foolish and young. Still think that you’re innocent, you still think that it was Starclan who turned you sour. I think Shatteredbreeze would love to see your imperfections, before stabbing them into your heart.” She hissed, as she fought to keep the grin down on her face. She didn’t want to sneer at his fate, it would only make him angrier. “Time did. With time, everyone dies. Even you did. And sometimes, you just have to deal with it!” She hissed again, her tail puffing up as she grew more furious.
After the next sentence, she felt ready to roar at him. His mimicking voice was nothing to her, it was the words he used it to say. It barely even sounded like her, but the intentions hurt. “I’m not a foolish idiot like you are. I’d silently gloat, like I silently deal with you in my head, every night, even during the day! You’re always going to judge me, to pull me away from those that I cherish. Even if you’re gone, I’ll still be tied to you, being controlled by you, and I hate that! But I can’t pull away now, not when I’ve learned so much. I have everything to learn here, but if I need to find it somewhere else than you and your ‘fountain of information’, I’ll leave. Yes, I do care about my sister! I still do! But maybe you’re right. Starclan did make you into this awful cat. But the fact that you even admit that, the fact that you’re the worst type of cat to ever have lived!” She have a little laugh, but when she saw his icy grin, she fell quiet as he explained how he came here.
“And how did you die Snakefur? How was your presence brought here? When have you ever looked back upon your mistakes, and realized there were so many. How many times have you thought about the cats you loved-“ Her voice cracked. “And remembered that you miss them. That’s what fuels me. I could have saved Amberfire, I could have asked her to stay. For five moons, five moons, I thought my sister was killed! Dead! Lifeless, left to be crowfood by a fox. I thirst for knowledge to fill that stupid hole she gouged from my heart. So that then I can finally love again.” It pained Watertail to even think about love. She had feelings for a white tom, with sparkling eyes. No doubt Snakefur knew him. He came here like she did. They were both breaking.
Watertail opened her mouth to speak again, before her eyes turned to slits in a fraction of a second as the tom lunged for her.
Tucking in her neck, she flattened her body on her paws, and felt the rush of fur as Snakefur just whizzed above her. Heart thumping, she congratulated herself. She hadn’t lost yet.
Clawing the shadows, Watertail ran forward to swipe her blades over the shadow’s muzzle, as it let out a screech. That dream she had had while Amberfire was gone, could it have been about Snakefur? She had barely known him, but yet she had already imagined her destiny of fighting him.
Snakefur nearly screamed in anger as he flew over Watertail's head, nearly knocking himself out on a tree. No matter what he said, this she-cat would twist it around into a insult at him! he scrambled to his paws, facing her.
You taught her that. Using your own moves against you. his mind told him.
"You say I am foolish and young, misguided by rage, thinking I am innocent? I am hardly innocent, I have blood under my claws as well. You can threaten to leave all you like, but I know you won't. You value our ways of teaching too much." Snakefur was shaking with rage, trying to keep the roar of blood in his ears under control.
"You shouldn't ask a cat how they died, some might see it as rude." the black and white tom wagged one claw at her, almost teasingly. "My brother. Frostglare, looks a lot like the tom who holds your heart. Slit my throat, left me to die like the foxdung he was." Snakefur growled. His foxlike smile became slightly pained. "Yes. I miss them. I wish I still loved Fernshadow, deep down, maybe I still do. Yet, past is past." he told her. Keep telling yourself that, Snakefur, and you'll start to believe it. he hissed at himself.
"You think knowing can fill your heart? Ha! I envy your way of thinking! Nothing can make you love again! Nothing can fill that empty hole in your chest that makes you -scream-in-pain-everyday! NOTHING!" Snakefur yowled, growing closer with each word. His legs were shaking in rage and pain, and he was telling himself those words more than her.
"Sometimes it's best for you to think the ones you care about are dead! It saves you the pain of the TRUTH! The truth hurts Watertail! I learned that the hard way! No one cares. No one gives a flying feather about you. They'll turn against you the first chance they get." Snakefur spat, fluffing up.
He felt claws rake his nose, and he screamed in rage. he snapped his teeth, hoping to connect with fur, to feel the coppery taste of blood on his tongue.
Snakefur was hurting, and the best way to get rid of it was to throw it at anyone who bothered to get close.
Old October 4th, 2018, 12:36 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
She had to force herself not to smile when he looked back. Ghostpaws eyes we’re wild and sharp. He clearly had something on his mind. Something that haunted him, perhaps. Willowglow relaxed her position slightly and stepped closer. The trees bark was almost nonexistent on the one side. And he must of been at least a little bit of a good fighter if he managed to survive the battle. There was something else lingering on his pelt. It smelled fresh and sacred, somehow. Starclan. He must of visited the foul place at some point; but she wasn’t quite sure when. The Molly’s eyes narrowed slightly. Probably seeing that weakling of a brother. She snapped away from her thoughts as he spoke. “I’m Willowglow.” She tried to make her voice as airy as possible. She smirked slightly. He wanted to fight. His claws were glinting in the moonlight and it was obvious by the way he held himself. “If you want to, she started we could spar.” Her mew was blunt and carried a hint of excitement as her claws unsheathed and fur bristled.
Ghostpaw's eyes glinted.It was like this cat could read his mind.He didnt haven't go look around for a fight because she had offered to let him take his anger out on her!He saw her claws unshethe,but ignored it.He didn't want her to hold back like his clan did while sparring.They where basically just playing like kits now that he really thought about it.
"A spar would be nice." Ghostpaw told her,hiding the excitement in his voice pretty well.One thing he couldn't hide was the gleam in his eyes that could be seen even in this dark forest.

(Sorry this is short.I promise the next one will be longer.)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 6th, 2018, 01:48 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ghostpaw's eyes glinted.It was like this cat could read his mind.He didnt haven't go look around for a fight because she had offered to let him take his anger out on her!He saw her claws unshethe,but ignored it.He didn't want her to hold back like his clan did while sparring.They where basically just playing like kits now that he really thought about it.
"A spar would be nice." Ghostpaw told her,hiding the excitement in his voice pretty well.One thing he couldn't hide was the gleam in his eyes that could be seen even in this dark forest.

(Sorry this is short.I promise the next one will be longer.)
@Static (It’s fine, don’t worry about it. Also sorry mines so late)
Willowglow couldn’t hide the smirk that overcame her expression. It has been ages since she fought with someone. The molly hoped that she wasn’t rusty. If Ghostpaw was a warrior with completed training, she might of been a little more cautious. Might. The gleam in his eyes showed that this might be one of his first actual fight. Despite the battle of course. But that time he was servilely outnumbered. But this was a one-on-one. No holding back. The apprentice would heal in time. And she wanted to show him what it actually felt like to let his instincts out. She stepped closer; her feathery tail wavering above her head like always. “You ready?” Her smooth voice mewed. She, too tried to hide her excitement in her eyes. The molly wasn’t quite sure if it worked as she tensed up her build; ready to engage in the “spar” whenever possible.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; October 10th, 2018 at 05:20 PM.
Old October 10th, 2018, 05:33 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
@Static (It’s fine, don’t worry about it. Also sorry mines so late)
Willowglow couldn’t hide the smirk that overcame her expression. It has been ages since she fought with someone. The molly hoped that she wasn’t rusty. If Ghostpaw was a warrior with completed training, she might of been a little more cautious. Might. The gleam in his eyes showed that this might be one of his first actual fight. Despite the battle of course. But that time he was servilely outnumbered. But this was a one-on-one. No holding back. The apprentice would heal in time. And she wanted to show him what it actually felt like to let his instincts out. She stepped closer; her feathery tail wavering above her head like always. “You ready?” Her smooth voice mewed. She, too tried to hide her excitement in her eyes. The molly wasn’t quite sure if it worked as she tensed up her build; ready to engage in the “spar” whenever possible.
Ghostpaw nodded,getting into a fighting position.Without warning,he charged atnthebshe-cat,not wanting to wait before she attacked.His claws where unsheathed and his eyes showed with pure rage.It was not Willowglow he was mad at though,but almost everyone he had encountered today.His mentor,his sister,and all of the clans that had attacked.He was also mad at himself for not being able to defend his brother,or even be able to get revenge on the apprentice that had killed Grovepaw.He released all of this anger onto Willoglow,lashing out at her face with his claws.He was running only on instinct sense the only expirence he had was the recent battle,and he had been taught hardly any moves by his mentor yet sense he was such a young apprintice.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 9th, 2018, 06:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

. @pomegranate

Daturapaw woke up in complete darkness , her vision blurry as she tried to get used to the dramatic change of light . The young Molly raised her head and yawned before standing up and stretching out her hind legs , her blue orbs glowed cold as they scanned the area and she instantly knew what this place was ah,the darkforest, honestly ,it's quite beautiful . she gave a small smile to the forest as she started to walk forward at her own pace. She didn't know where she was going but she didn't care about that she was just enjoying the eerie silence and odd loneliness . A purr escaped her throat in which the silence was broken , she's heard tales about this place ,tales about it being horrible ,Nightmarish , somewhere that youd never want to end up in .memories of those tales rolled through her mind making her role her eyes and release a sigh "complete hogwash. " she muttered to herself . Then almost instantly her thoughts raced to thruspaw who she considered her friend . .maybe more than that ,ok a lot more . Heck she even flirts with her! And she's never been brave enough to do that to anyone else . She smirked at the nickname she gave thrushpaw ,her little songbird, it fit perfectly , now for thrushpaws nickname for her ,needed work . Thrushpaw gave her the nickname of flower, yes it fit but ...She was deadlier then a regular old flower .

she will probably flip if she ended up in here , I wonder ... she kept smiling as she thought about thrushpaw enough to make a blush appear on her cheeks , she was still in deep thought once she appeared to have walked in a circle or so she thought , making her blink out of shock and shake her head . She released a hiss and looked behind her "I swear I was here not a moment ago. Stupid forest , why do you have to be so difficult ." she half hissed as she looked to the right then left trying to find a different way to go .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 11th, 2018 at 02:17 PM.
Old November 12th, 2018, 07:07 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
. @pomegranate

Daturapaw woke up in complete darkness , her vision blurry as she tried to get used to the dramatic change of light . The young Molly raised her head and yawned before standing up and stretching out her hind legs , her blue orbs glowed cold as they scanned the area and she instantly knew what this place was ah,the darkforest, honestly ,it's quite beautiful . she gave a small smile to the forest as she started to walk forward at her own pace. She didn't know where she was going but she didn't care about that she was just enjoying the eerie silence and odd loneliness . A purr escaped her throat in which the silence was broken , she's heard tales about this place ,tales about it being horrible ,Nightmarish , somewhere that youd never want to end up in .memories of those tales rolled through her mind making her role her eyes and release a sigh "complete hogwash. " she muttered to herself . Then almost instantly her thoughts raced to thruspaw who she considered her friend . .maybe more than that ,ok a lot more . Heck she even flirts with her! And she's never been brave enough to do that to anyone else . She smirked at the nickname she gave thrushpaw ,her little songbird, it fit perfectly , now for thrushpaws nickname for her ,needed work . Thrushpaw gave her the nickname of flower, yes it fit but ...She was deadlier then a regular old flower .

she will probably flip if she ended up in here , I wonder ... she kept smiling as she thought about thrushpaw enough to make a blush appear on her cheeks , she was still in deep thought once she appeared to have walked in a circle or so she thought , making her blink out of shock and shake her head . She released a hiss and looked behind her "I swear I was here not a moment ago. Stupid forest , why do you have to be so difficult ." she half hissed as she looked to the right then left trying to find a different way to go .
(Sorry it’s so short!)

Shatteredbreeze suddenly ducked out from under rotting undergrowth, her fur snagging on the thorns as she walked. Her amber eyes flickered around her surroundings, her ears pricking as she heard the faintest of pawsteps nearby. She had found another young cat to prey on... Daturapaw. She was promising, sick to her core and Shatteredbreeze had immediately snatched her up before anyone else could train her first. Emerging nearby, the yellow molly sneered as she heard the young cat mutter to herself.
“It does that.” She said lightly, smirking. “Need a few directions?” Shatteredbreeze snickered maliciously. The Dark Forest truly was her home, and she seemed determined to drag Daturapaw into it. Shatteredbreeze was sick and tired of this place, so she wanted to share its misery. “Unless you’re looking for training, in which that case I can certainly help.” No cat ever wound up here unless they wanted to be taught, or even if they didn’t admit it, they were looking for a better way to train. Shatteredbreeze smiled as she thought of Daturapaw’s potential. She was strong, with motives and a cold need. Shatteredbreeze could certainly use that.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old November 12th, 2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

(Sorry it’s so short!)

Shatteredbreeze suddenly ducked out from under rotting undergrowth, her fur snagging on the thorns as she walked. Her amber eyes flickered around her surroundings, her ears pricking as she heard the faintest of pawsteps nearby. She had found another young cat to prey on... Daturapaw. She was promising, sick to her core and Shatteredbreeze had immediately snatched her up before anyone else could train her first. Emerging nearby, the yellow molly sneered as she heard the young cat mutter to herself.
“It does that.” She said lightly, smirking. “Need a few directions?” Shatteredbreeze snickered maliciously. The Dark Forest truly was her home, and she seemed determined to drag Daturapaw into it. Shatteredbreeze was sick and tired of this place, so she wanted to share its misery. “Unless you’re looking for training, in which that case I can certainly help.” No cat ever wound up here unless they wanted to be taught, or even if they didn’t admit it, they were looking for a better way to train. Shatteredbreeze smiled as she thought of Daturapaw’s potential. She was strong, with motives and a cold need. Shatteredbreeze could certainly use that.
(it's alright !). @pomegranate
The Molly flicked her right ear and swung her head in the direction of the older she cat ,she seemed....odd somehow ,like she wasn't truly there , somewhere inside of her mind was something screaming at her to leave ,to go back home and never return but , she honestly didn't want to ,she wanted to stay and know more about this place , besides it seems like she can't please the living so she might as well please the dead. Her eyes narrowed out of suspicion and the fact that she didn't trust the other feline right away before flicking her tail "so I've noticed , and as a matter of fact I would like some . " she meowed her tone mirroring her emotions . She fully turned around to face the darkforest feline before her eyes widened with interest and what seemed to be excitement training ?! Finally I get to learn something useful! Finally someone who wants to teach me. her tail swished at that thought "if it means putting the days of having to teach myself how to hunt and fight to an end ,I'll gladly take your help!" she purred as she started to act like an excited kit.

Daturapaw looked around the forest once more before sighing "but can we get out of this spot first? I hate going around in circles..." she somewhat complained as she hung her head a bit ,her blue orbs settled on the older feline once more and raised her eyebrow "what's your name?" she asked curiously . There were so many questions she wanted to ask right now that being one of them ,like how many cats were here or what's the first cat to arrive to the darkforest ,how was it created? But she tried not to be one of those felines who bombarded everyone with questions and never shut up.that always tended to tick her off too .

Last edited by Leucos; November 20th, 2018 at 04:23 PM.
Old November 20th, 2018, 04:41 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
(it's alright !). @pomegranate
The Molly flicked her right ear and swung her head in the direction of the older she cat ,she seemed....odd somehow ,like she wasn't truly there , somewhere inside of her mind was something screaming at her to leave ,to go back home and never return but , she honestly didn't want to ,she wanted to stay and know more about this place , besides it seems like she can't please the living so she might as well please the dead. Her eyes narrowed out of suspicion and the fact that she didn't trust the other feline right away before flicking her tail "so I've noticed , and as a matter of fact I would like some . " she meowed her tone mirroring her emotions . She fully turned around to face the darkforest feline before her eyes widened with interest and what seemed to be excitement training ?! Finally I get to learn something useful! Finally someone who wants to teach me. her tail swished at that thought "if it means putting the days of having to teach myself how to hunt and fight to an end ,I'll gladly take your help!" she purred as she started to act like an excited kit.

Daturapaw looked around the forest once more before sighing "but can we get out of this spot first? I hate going around in circles..." she somewhat complained as she hung her head a bit ,her blue orbs settled on the older feline once more and raised her eyebrow "what's your name?" she asked curiously . There were so many questions she wanted to ask right now that being one of them ,like how many cats were here or what's the first cat to arrive to the darkforest ,how was it created? But she tried not to be one of those felines who bombarded everyone with questions and never shut up.that always tended to tick her off too .
Shatteredbreeze snickered. “My name does not concern you. I’m dead, can’t you see? I’m merely here to... train you.” She hissed, ending with a fake purr. Why should this rascal get to know her name? It didn’t matter, her family and those who knew her for the sweet and loving molly she was are all dead- rolling around in flowers or something up in Starclan, living it up. What a useless thing to be- a Starclanner. Acting all mysterious and pompous towards the only cats who mattered now, the ones who were alive. They were so prejudiced, how did they ever think that she was guilty? What a ridiculous idea! Who had judged her? If she knew she would have tore their heart out and fed it to the dogs.
“Follow me.” Shatteredbreeze sneered, strutting past Daturapaw haughtily. Her thick fur rippled with strength, her prominent muscles showing even through masses of yellow pelt. She truly was monstrous- in a shocking, eye catching way. You could imagine what the beauty she had been before the scars from the Dark Forest came along, how sweet and kind her eyes would have been if they weren’t barred off and cold. She was a venus fly trap, beautiful and stunning, but potent and dangerous- enough to crush you mercilessly between her blood-stained teeth.
She trekked through the woods, not caring if Daturpaw couldn’t walk as fast as her. If she got lost, maybe Shatteredbreeze could kill her off. Of course, she wouldn’t do that... yet. Daturapaw had potential- even as much as Watertail had. Watertail had been so powerful and thirsty for revenge and blood, she had seemed ideal for the tasks. But what was she now? Kind? Hah, no. Watertail was turning back to her old ways... Shatteredbreeze could see a few murders in Watertail’s future.
“Come here and stand on this stump.” She ordered Daturapaw, turning to glare at the apprentice.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old November 20th, 2018, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Shatteredbreeze snickered. “My name does not concern you. I’m dead, can’t you see? I’m merely here to... train you.” She hissed, ending with a fake purr. Why should this rascal get to know her name? It didn’t matter, her family and those who knew her for the sweet and loving molly she was are all dead- rolling around in flowers or something up in Starclan, living it up. What a useless thing to be- a Starclanner. Acting all mysterious and pompous towards the only cats who mattered now, the ones who were alive. They were so prejudiced, how did they ever think that she was guilty? What a ridiculous idea! Who had judged her? If she knew she would have tore their heart out and fed it to the dogs.
“Follow me.” Shatteredbreeze sneered, strutting past Daturapaw haughtily. Her thick fur rippled with strength, her prominent muscles showing even through masses of yellow pelt. She truly was monstrous- in a shocking, eye catching way. You could imagine what the beauty she had been before the scars from the Dark Forest came along, how sweet and kind her eyes would have been if they weren’t barred off and cold. She was a venus fly trap, beautiful and stunning, but potent and dangerous- enough to crush you mercilessly between her blood-stained teeth.
She trekked through the woods, not caring if Daturpaw couldn’t walk as fast as her. If she got lost, maybe Shatteredbreeze could kill her off. Of course, she wouldn’t do that... yet. Daturapaw had potential- even as much as Watertail had. Watertail had been so powerful and thirsty for revenge and blood, she had seemed ideal for the tasks. But what was she now? Kind? Hah, no. Watertail was turning back to her old ways... Shatteredbreeze could see a few murders in Watertail’s future.
“Come here and stand on this stump.” She ordered Daturapaw, turning to glare at the apprentice.
@jingle pom
the Molly folded her ears back and narrowed her eyes at first she was saddened but it quickly washed away and was replaced by anger as her muscles tensed ,She gave a grumble and an eye roll "my apologies " she said sarcastically. Daturapaw flicked her tail here and there as she glared at the ground since she was sort of in a bad mood dead or not I don't care , what, does she want me to address her as ' random she cat' or something ? I don't think she or anyone would like that . a growl escaped at that thought before her ears perked up and her eyes shined once more . A pur escaped as she followed shatteredbreeze ,she was a few tail lengths behind but the older Molly was still in eye sight so she didn't worry much , with each step she took she pranced which indicated that she was still excited .

Daturapaw slowed to a stop a tail length away from shatteredbreeze but had a suspicious look on her face at the order it's just a stump ,stumps don't harm anything , even in the after life right? Right.But why would she want me to stand on it? Oh well first time for everything . she shrugged at her thought and nodded before padding up to the stump, the young apprentice got into a sitting position before leaping upwards and reaching her front paws out to grab the bark. As soon as her paw pads touched the surface she hauled the rest of her body up on to it and turned to face the darkforest warrior . She smirked as an idea suddenly popped up , the Molly struck a pose just for laughs, her head was held high but her face was aimed towards the left while her tail was in the air and her right leg was raised and bent ,she couldn't hold back the giggles before laughing completely and bending over in laughter and ruining her pose.

Last edited by Leucos; December 18th, 2018 at 07:11 PM.