Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:57 AM
Duskleaf art!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:43 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:23 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:10 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by furrensic
Today 12:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 14th, 2017, 03:34 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
A glossy, sleek coated dark brown tabby made her way into the clearing. She trotted with her head held high, her tail held high, and her ears flicking every now and again. It always seemed like she got stares whenever she walked into the clearing. In which, she did. Though she never minded being in the spotlight. Mistletoe wasn't a warrior for long, only for a few moons. But, everyday the small she cat was learning something. Like, how fast Windclanners were. And, the fact that they adored rabbits. To eat, obviously. Not to stare at because they are cute. It was still somewhat new to the brown tabby, but she started to get used to her surroundings. Like the unwanted staring. She would had loved to whip around and nip at each cat that was staring at like she would had done something wrong. Mistletoe continued to trot with a glow on her pelt. The sun was shining, making he edit an excellent glossy reflection, something pretty to stare at. Her small form ran towards the fresh kill pile with a light grace in her step. Upon reaching it, she scanned the pile for anything edible. At least, edible that she felt like eating. The pile was so...fresh. Of killings. All sorts of meals. Mainly rabbits. “Gosh! How do these cats catch these white racers?” She giggled to herself, before deciding to grab a white tailed rabbit. It dangled from her jaws. Her hues flickered to each cat that stared at her, and she gave them a tiny victory huff. Yup, I just did that! She seemed to say as she trotted to a spot where she could eat in peace without the constant staring. Sure, she had been a former kittypet and rogue-- but what else was new? These cats acted like she had some type of disease that they all would eventually get. As she set the rabbit down, the she cat rolled her eyes. “Get over yourselves, rabbitbrains.” She rolled her eyes, sitting down as she licked her jaws ready to devour her meal.
@Arié
Breezefeather let out a long sigh as the scent of rabbit and a mix of Windclan scent hit him. The slender silver spotted tom shook his fur and glared at the brown tabby. The heather of the camp had hid him from her sight and he let his head down on his paws when he suddenly felt hunger clawing through his stomach. He stood up, shook his fur and yawned, still sleepy.
Old August 14th, 2017, 04:12 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
Breezefeather let out a long sigh as the scent of rabbit and a mix of Windclan scent hit him. The slender silver spotted tom shook his fur and glared at the brown tabby. The heather of the camp had hid him from her sight and he let his head down on his paws when he suddenly felt hunger clawing through his stomach. He stood up, shook his fur and yawned, still sleepy.
Mistletoe licked her jaws, ready to devour the meal in front of her. It was exactly what she did. She dug her fangs into the dead carcass, and felt the juices melting her insides. It was mouthwatering! So delicious! She never thought raw prey would be so...good. Though before joining windclan, she was always used to 'rabbit droppings' as the feral cats would call it. To her it was simple and plain dry cat food. As she half-finished her meal, her belly was satiated. Even if the rabbit was still unfinished. She probably would leave her leftovers for the scavengers. She settled herself down, beginning to groom herself lightly after the meal she had consumed. Licking a paw and bringing it over her head, she stared around at the crowd of cats. Her amber-green hues flitting around in pure interest. Maybe, she could bother someone today. It was always fun to cause a ruckus.
Old August 14th, 2017, 04:18 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:

Mistletoe licked her jaws, ready to devour the meal in front of her. It was exactly what she did. She dug her fangs into the dead carcass, and felt the juices melting her insides. It was mouthwatering! So delicious! She never thought raw prey would be so...good. Though before joining windclan, she was always used to 'rabbit droppings' as the feral cats would call it. To her it was simple and plain dry cat food. As she half-finished her meal, her belly was satiated. Even if the rabbit was still unfinished. She probably would leave her leftovers for the scavengers. She settled herself down, beginning to groom herself lightly after the meal she had consumed. Licking a paw and bringing it over her head, she stared around at the crowd of cats. Her amber-green hues flitting around in pure interest. Maybe, she could bother someone today. It was always fun to cause a ruckus.
Breezefeather saw the leftover rabbit and hissed. 'What cat would leave prey unfinished?' He thought and walked over to it. He sniffed it and tracked the scent to the brown tabby who had awoken him from his sleep. Picking up the rabbit he made his way across the clearing to the dark brown she-cat. He dropped the rest of the rabbit at her feet and said dryly."Why did you leave it?" His tail flicked, clearly showing that the silver spotted male was annoyed.
Old August 14th, 2017, 04:27 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
Breezefeather saw the leftover rabbit and hissed. 'What cat would leave prey unfinished?' He thought and walked over to it. He sniffed it and tracked the scent to the brown tabby who had awoken him from his sleep. Picking up the rabbit he made his way across the clearing to the dark brown she-cat. He dropped the rest of the rabbit at her feet and said dryly."Why did you leave it?" His tail flicked, clearly showing that the silver spotted male was annoyed.
Mistletoe was minding her own business. Being in Windclan, she had, indeed, felt the nice wind sweep through her slender fur. And, boy...did it feel nice! She was at a peace of serene, just hatching up plans of whatever she would do, but that all came to an end when she opened her eyes to hear a tom's voice. Her amber-green gaze checked the tom over. She held an expressionless phrase, rolling her eyes at him. Then, the she cat got up to her paws, stretching her body into a downward position while flexing her nails. She slowly arose up, yawning. "Why did you pick it up?" She replied, her voice sickeningly sweet and filled with feigning innocence. It was clear this tom...what was his name again?...had a problem with her. But, in a Windclan-- what cat didn't? This made the brown tabby giggle. "I left it there because I was full...isn't that obvious?" She rolled her eyes once more, and sharply turned away from her, drawing her tail around herself. She did not feel like being bothered. And, if this tom only wanted to complain, she knew he could leave her alone.
Old August 14th, 2017, 04:41 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:

Mistletoe was minding her own business. Being in Windclan, she had, indeed, felt the nice wind sweep through her slender fur. And, boy...did it feel nice! She was at a peace of serene, just hatching up plans of whatever she would do, but that all came to an end when she opened her eyes to hear a tom's voice. Her amber-green gaze checked the tom over. She held an expressionless phrase, rolling her eyes at him. Then, the she cat got up to her paws, stretching her body into a downward position while flexing her nails. She slowly arose up, yawning. "Why did you pick it up?" She replied, her voice sickeningly sweet and filled with feigning innocence. It was clear this tom...what was his name again?...had a problem with her. But, in a Windclan-- what cat didn't? This made the brown tabby giggle. "I left it there because I was full...isn't that obvious?" She rolled her eyes once more, and sharply turned away from her, drawing her tail around herself. She did not feel like being bothered. And, if this tom only wanted to complain, she knew he could leave her alone.
Breezefeather snarled frustrated. "So when you are full you just leave your prey to the scavengers?" His tail lashed again, clearly not happy with this arrogant she-cat. "Do you have no respect for your prey?" With a twitch of his ears he spun around and took the rest of the rabbit over to the small wall of heather protecting the camp. He sighed. This she-cat was only gonna be trouble. Slowly eating the rabbit he again glared at the she-cat. She was annoyingly beautiful but he wouldn't let look snare him.
Old August 14th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skypaw shuffled his paws.
"Err..." Skypaw couldn't think of any words. "W-Well..." He shook his head. "Nope! Nothing!" Skypaw meowed quickly.
Thistlepaw flicked his ear. "Very convincing," he meowed flatly. "You're a terrible liar, Skypaw, but if you don't want to talk about whatever it is that's fine." Thistlepaw stared the other apprentice down with a cold amber gaze.
Old August 14th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowkit shrugged. "My eye was acting up this morning, so I guess it's normal," she replied, a small note of anxiety in her voice. Shaking her head, she faced Echokit. "I'm fine though I swear! Im going to be the best fighter in WindClan and this stupid eye isn't going to stop me," Willowkit declared. Though her voice shook and slowly crumbled. Could I really be a warrior? Willowkit cleared her throat and stood up straight. "Anyway, I'm going to the fresh-kill pile! See you guys later," she announced. Bounding off, she eventually reached the fresh-kill pile. Heaving a sigh, Willowkit picked her way through the pile. She picked herself a small rabbit, as she wasn't too hungry. Sitting down, Willowkit felt as if she had no appitite. Willowkit sat the rabbit back down in the fresh-kill pile and heaved another sigh.
Echokit tilted his head neutrally, "That can't be good." He told her, watching her as closely as he could. Echo kit bobbed his head when she claimed to be the best warrior. He really didnt think anyone could be 'the best', but everyone could sure try. He wasn't going to stop Willowkit from working hard, though. "Nothing is." he echoed absently. His ears and attention peaked when Willowkit announced her fresh-kill departure. He shifted his paws as an awkward feeling drizzled over him like rain and dark clouds. Was he supposed to follow or leave her? Echokit got up and walked forward, but stopped when she said 'see you guys later', he guessed that was his queue to wave goodby, to with his tail, he made an arc of a wave in a brief farewell. However, his eyes stayed with her as she picked a rabbit, returned it untouched, and sighed. Even though she said goodbye, she looked like she needed company.
Old August 14th, 2017, 01:32 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit didn't understand,"what's a twoleg?"
"well they are things that stand on there back legs and dont have fur, they also make these weird noises, most of them also hate us but we dont have to worry about them much just the dogs that they have" she said looking at him, he sure is full of questions alright, his mentor when he becomes an apprentice will never be bored or have nothing to dothats for sure

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 14th, 2017, 01:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
@Lonestar23

Trust. What a strange and vastly unusual concept. Such a strong a vital thing, nothing can truly exist between to creatures without it. It can be strong, made of storms and fire, seemingly unbreakable, but all it takes is a sudden motion – a gust of wind, a falling leaf, a drop of rain – to shatter its existence like a reflection in a shallow pool.
How feeble minded are those who thought that they could trust another, or perhaps how weak minded of those who knew they couldn't.
These were the queer and heated thoughts that puddles in Moonpaw's mind as she stood there, in the territory, with a tom who she didn't really know if she could trust any more.

She wanted to trust him again, it just didn't quite seem feasible. Not with everything that was going on.
Moonpaw turned her pale grey eyes towards the hills here. Cool and calm, the grass of the fields moving subtly in the wind.
Not long ago she had sat on one of these hills with Couragepaw. Everything had seemed right then.
Or... Had it? She couldn't remember what she felt about that. Her memories were drowned in the passage of time. It had been awkward of course, but at the same time she had yet to lose him.
To so foolishly lose him.

The cream coloured she-cat turned her eyes to him now, swiftly, before they snapped away to study the lining of grass beneath her paws.
What if he hadn't lied at all?
If that was the case then her own stupidity had driven her from him. He could love her and she could be breaking their bonds with no reason.
Behind her solemn bitterness and her confusion she could feel the beginnings of a guilt that she had not intended to exist begin to rise.
What if there was no lie to begin with?
A tan tom padded into the territory, his paws feeling heavy - but not as much so as his mind and heart. Why did everything have to be complicated? Why did everything good have to end? He and Moonpaw had had the type of relationship he had always thought others longed for. They had a good relationship. And yet, here they were... at this crossroads. Sharp eyes scanned the territory until he found who he was looking for. Moonpaw. She was driving him crazy, but he couldn't be mad at her. He could never be mad at her. Couragepaw had been an apprentice for a while now, and he was a good deal older then most of the other apprentices - except his friend. They were the same age. And they were old enough to be warriors, but Couragepaw's mentor had kindly put his assessment to the side until he could figure this out. It should have been the other way around. It shouldn't have been at all. They were both reasonable cats, old enough to work this out like smart felines. Yet, Couragepaw didn't feel that they were at all.

He felt as though they were young apprentices all over again. Why wouldn't Moonpaw believe him? Why couldn't she? Why was it so complicated, why couldn't she just... understand? It always took forever for Couragepaw to figure out what he was feeling, and whether Moonpaw had a crush on him or not - whether she was in love with him or not - was unknown to the tan feline. "Hey, Moonpaw." His voice was soft. It always was nowadays, as though he couldn't bring himself to raise it to a higher level. He should have been a warrior by now. Why was he putting that aside? Because Moonpaw was more important. She was more important then anything to him, and he wondered what had happened to them. Everything was different now. At 15 moons old, Couragepaw himself was different. They hadn't spoken, not other then polite small talk such as 'hey, how are you' in a while. It was as though she had distanced herself from him. Or was it the other way around? Perhaps it was. After all, Couragepaw had been hurt and it took a while for pain to stop making him feel like he was being ripped apart. His golden eyes scanned his companion, watching her as though he expected her to say something at any second. Sometimes he felt like he were studying a wild animal. Like Moonpaw could run away at any second, fade into the stars as though she had come from StarClan.

"Have you been doing okay?" He was closer now. Almost close enough to take another step and have his tan pelt pressed against her own. He remembered when they were younger how her fur used to fluff out like a dandelion. But they weren't kits any longer. They just weren't. And, as much as Couragepaw wished that things could go back to the way they used to be, they couldn't. No one could go back in time. It wasn't a power that others possessed. You could only go fowards... you couldn't jump fowards in time, either. All you could do was wait and watch the world go by at the speed that it always did. One second at a time, one minute at a time, one hour at a time, one day at a time. Despite the fact that it was no secret Couragepaw wished he could jump fowards to the time when either he would have moved on from this crush, or things would be different, sometimes he found himself glad that he couldn't.

Then he would never get to see the beauty of it all unfolding. Even though it seemed like right now nothing good could possibly come of this. This hole that he was in. This hole that he had dug for himself. And whether he knew it or not, now Moonpaw was helping him dig it and trying to push him in.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 14th, 2017, 01:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"well they are things that stand on there back legs and dont have fur, they also make these weird noises, most of them also hate us but we dont have to worry about them much just the dogs that they have" she said looking at him, he sure is full of questions alright, his mentor when he becomes an apprentice will never be bored or have nothing to dothats for sure
Lionkit tilted his head," What's a dog?" He asked (His parents don't exactly neglect him rather they don't answer his questions because they've grown sick of them)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread