Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Heroneye Interaction Finder
by Fits
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:06 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:06 AM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 07:03 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 14th, 2017, 03:54 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Echokit tilted his head neutrally, "That can't be good." He told her, watching her as closely as he could. Echo kit bobbed his head when she claimed to be the best warrior. He really didnt think anyone could be 'the best', but everyone could sure try. He wasn't going to stop Willowkit from working hard, though. "Nothing is." he echoed absently. His ears and attention peaked when Willowkit announced her fresh-kill departure. He shifted his paws as an awkward feeling drizzled over him like rain and dark clouds. Was he supposed to follow or leave her? Echokit got up and walked forward, but stopped when she said 'see you guys later', he guessed that was his queue to wave goodby, to with his tail, he made an arc of a wave in a brief farewell. However, his eyes stayed with her as she picked a rabbit, returned it untouched, and sighed. Even though she said goodbye, she looked like she needed company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowkit shrugged. "My eye was acting up this morning, so I guess it's normal," she replied, a small note of anxiety in her voice. Shaking her head, she faced Echokit. "I'm fine though I swear! Im going to be the best fighter in WindClan and this stupid eye isn't going to stop me," Willowkit declared. Though her voice shook and slowly crumbled. Could I really be a warrior? Willowkit cleared her throat and stood up straight. "Anyway, I'm going to the fresh-kill pile! See you guys later," she announced. Bounding off, she eventually reached the fresh-kill pile. Heaving a sigh, Willowkit picked her way through the pile. She picked herself a small rabbit, as she wasn't too hungry. Sitting down, Willowkit felt as if she had no appitite. Willowkit sat the rabbit back down in the fresh-kill pile and heaved another sigh.
Sorry guys, I broke my ankle and my fibula.

Eburneanpaw nodded.
"I wouldn't doubt it!" He purred, a smile evident on his features. As she decided to leave them, the tom' she eyes burned with curiosity. Was it something he said? Maybe he should have said something about her eye. Man, she-cats could be confusing. They must have so much going through their head. He bobbed his head in farewell, watching absentmindedly as she sat alone, away from Echokit and Eburneanpaw.
He looked over at Echokit. "Er, I wonder is she's okay..." he mumbled, scuffing his paws in the dirt.
Old August 14th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Skypaw was glad that he didn't have to say anything more.
"Oh, the one where you grab your opponent by the shoulders then pin them down?"

Character Site

Old August 14th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skypaw was glad that he didn't have to say anything more.
"Oh, the one where you grab your opponent by the shoulders then pin them down?"
"That's the one!" Thistlepaw said, "You grab them by the scruff right? Could you show me again? I'm trying to adapt it," he explained.
Old August 14th, 2017, 04:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

When Lynxkit said one of her nicknames, she didn't bounce and go and play. He could tell, for he touched his nose to her ear. Only then did Mothkit look at him. "My sibling says your a jerk." she murmured, and then instantly looked away. Mothkit felt guilty for telling that to her friend. If Nightkit found out, she was a dead girl. Even though they had said it was fine, Mothkit had sensed the hurt in her siblings voice. She had heard it with her own sharp kit ears. They had been hurt when she had announced Lynxkit being her friend. Why did she have to be stupid and tell Nightkit? What was wrong with her? She was stupid! Stupid, stupid Mothkit. Why did she have to do that? The molly felt so bad, she didn't notice Lynxkit's mother lying in her nest.
Lynxkit was taken aback. He pulled his head up from his friend, and stared down at her with an innocent gaze in his yellow hues. ''I'm a jerk?'' When did this happen? Lynxkit was certainly confused. He thought he was nice. He probably was more annoying than anything, but the last thing he wanted to be dub as was a...jerk. Being a jerk was his father's job-- but not him! Lynxkit didn't want to be like his father. He wasn't close to the black tom. He was hardly close to his mother, who was sleeping peacefully in her own nest. And, he was mending a very peculiar relationship with his littermate and sister, Sorrelkit. ''I am a jerk? I might be a jerk! What if I am a jerk!'' Dread was coming through him, making him panic for a second. If someone had called him a jerk, he must had been a jerk! No one was just outright called a jerk! Maybe, her sibling was right. Maybe he was a jerk! Yet, he was still confused... ''Who's you sibling?'' He asked with a tilt of his head. It had occurred to him that he didn't know Mothkit's sibling. Or, did she have siblings? And, if he did know them...he just forgot. Which wasn't a surprised. He didn't have a memory that was able to remember things for a long time. Especially since he always seem to be living in his own fantasy world.
Old August 14th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

"Well..." Skypaw began. "That's another way to do it..."

Character Site

Old August 14th, 2017, 04:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
Breezefeather stared at the she-cat. "Who told you that, Kittypet?" He hissed, slowly creeping closer, though his silver pelt kept standing out among the short grasses of the clearing. He didn't know much of her history but he had guessed some from the glances of the others. His green eyes shined with excitement. He was in game and he wanted to win it. Then he sneered. "And about my mother don't you dare talk about her!" The memory hit him, the pain of his mother's death like a vivid dream just in front of his eyes. Seeing the memory made him forget about everything else, and he stopped in his tracks, lying down and curling his tail around himself.
Mistletoe wasn't phased by his...what, insult? She actually found it slightly amusing. Considering she always heard of it before. Being called a kittypet...it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. It had a ring to it in a since that made her almost like being called such a term. Not insulting at all! ''Oh, I don't know,'' She replied, her voice heavily laced with sarcasm. ''Maybe your parents, or any other warrior around here that have a sense of respect?'' She stifled in a giggle, but kept herself calm. She figured, she done her job. Getting the tom all riled up. Oh, what fun! Because at his next words, she did laugh. She could hear the sneer coming from you. ''Did I hit a tender spot, darling?'' She mocked, sweetly at him. ''Listen, deary. Sorry about your mother and all, but you seem to have some attitude and mommy issues, don't you?'' She got up, lashing her tail once. She stared at him from the corner of her eyes, a slight pity was almost felt for him, but being Mistletoe, she hardly tried to notice others' feelings. That was a moment of weakness for her. And, a she cat like Mistletoe did not like showing weakness. Though at his silence, she rolled her eyes, muttering. ''If it makes you feel any better, it was a joke. Can't take a joke can you?'' She always tried to add humor whenever she talked to others...but that sometimes never worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The toms ears twitched in surprise, but he glared at her. "Why didn't you say so?" he asked. Weasleshade was capable of not ruining good moods. He was pretty sure she wasn't though. She had certainly ruined his. "You didn't need to come up to me." Weaselshade forced his words to come out soft, and kind even, though it was hard when he was talking to Thea. The tom even softened his gaze a bit, though you could still tell that he was mad. "But, I guess that I can try to not ruin your good mood." he finally agreed, his voice coming out a little kinder with every word he spoke. Weaselshade was so irritated. First, she cam up to him, and then accused him of ruining her good mood? What about his? He was on his way to being very happy. But no, Thea had to come over to him, when he was not even in her way, and ruin his good mood. That wasn't fair. He didn't even make a move to ruin her good mood. Had he used Ratheart's move? No. He had done nothing. She had.
Thea gave an exasperated eye roll, shaking her head at the tom. He was acting slow, wasn't he? Just to toy with her. Make her feel angry. But, oh no, she wasn't falling for that. Not at all. She didn't have to get along with him, but that wouldn't stop her from talking to him. As far as Thea knew, she could talk to anyone and anything she wanted to! No one could stop her. Not even the lousy tom with an attitude on such a lovely day! ''I think...I can come up to whoever I want. You should be thankful that I decided to grace you with my presence.'' She mocked, her tone came more more defensive than she planned it to be. Just because this tom thought she was playing a game. Like, she had to be afraid of him. Of course, she somewhat was, but that didn't mean she had to give him the satisfaction of him knowing that she was...somewhat afraid of him. At his next words, however, she found herself becoming untensed. Relaxing a bit at his tone. ''Good.'' Her voice was soft. ''I would hate to claw your ears off because you always have to rile me up.'' This was half-true, half-joking. They were about to have a soft moment, and Thea did not want to have a soft moment with this tom! Oh, no! Never a soft moment with him. That would just be...weird. ''You seem like you could use some cheering up as well.'' She teased, stepping a tad closer to him before she sat down, wrapping her tail tightly around her paws, but keeping her eyes in the distance as she soaked in all their sun bathed surroundings. Since, she was in her good mood, she figured she would be a little nice to the tom. It was nothing wrong with that.
Old August 14th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Echokit tilted his head neutrally, "That can't be good." He told her, watching her as closely as he could. Echo kit bobbed his head when she claimed to be the best warrior. He really didnt think anyone could be 'the best', but everyone could sure try. He wasn't going to stop Willowkit from working hard, though. "Nothing is." he echoed absently. His ears and attention peaked when Willowkit announced her fresh-kill departure. He shifted his paws as an awkward feeling drizzled over him like rain and dark clouds. Was he supposed to follow or leave her? Echokit got up and walked forward, but stopped when she said 'see you guys later', he guessed that was his queue to wave goodby, to with his tail, he made an arc of a wave in a brief farewell. However, his eyes stayed with her as she picked a rabbit, returned it untouched, and sighed. Even though she said goodbye, she looked like she needed company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Sorry guys, I broke my ankle and my fibula
Eburneanpaw nodded.
"I wouldn't doubt it!" He purred, a smile evident on his features. As she decided to leave them, the tom' she eyes burned with curiosity. Was it something he said? Maybe he should have said something about her eye. Man, she-cats could be confusing. They must have so much going through their head. He bobbed his head in farewell, watching absentmindedly as she sat alone, away from Echokit and Eburneanpaw.
He looked over at Echokit. "Er, I wonder is she's okay..." he mumbled, scuffing his paws in the dirt.
(Yo I'm so sorry! How'd it happen?)
Company was indeed what Willowkit needed, but she forced the feeling back. What was it like having two fully functional eyes? Was it easy? Was it normal? Was how she saw normal? The kit stood up. Oh, how she wished she could leave the camp and run as far as she could until she came across a puddle. Then finally, she could see herself. Shaking out her pelt, she shook her head. No, that can't happen. Not until it rains again, or she becomes an apprentice. The kit looked up at the sky, and searched for rain clouds. There were storms going on in ShadowClan. Willowkit flopped back down on her rump. Wondering if she should go back to her new friends, she glanced back at Echokit and Eburneanpaw.
Old August 14th, 2017, 06:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"a badger again is a big creature that is brown, black and white and a bear i dont think much of the windclan cats have ever seen" she answered, another good question, what is a bear.
He nodded slowly," What is the Dusk Syndicate, my mother- well my adoptive mother I should say, told me to avoid any cats from there, but refused to tell me who or what they are."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 14th, 2017, 06:09 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He nodded slowly," What is the Dusk Syndicate, my mother- well my adoptive mother I should say, told me to avoid any cats from there, but refused to tell me who or what they are."
"they are well..cats who dont like the clans, and when attacking they will steal kits to make them one of their own. and you should they are the most ruthless cats out there and dont show mercy" she answered not wanting to think of them

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 14th, 2017, 06:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"they are well..cats who dont like the clans, and when attacking they will steal kits to make them one of their own. and you should they are the most ruthless cats out there and dont show mercy" she answered not wanting to think of them
Lionkit nodded," Oh. Makes since. Just curious. Why do some cats make fun of Riverclan for swimming. No cat makes fun of Windclan for running, or Skyclan for climbing, or Shadowclan for fighting, or Thunderclan for pretending to be the peace-makers, or until now were... but we make fun of Riverclan for swimming and Shadowclan for fleeing there flooded territory, yet we fled out camp when a fire broke out." He meowed (GAH He's so nerdy)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread