Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
frozensky's everything...
Last post by Rowan
Today 02:04 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:02 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:01 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 14th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skypaw took a step back,
then leaped at Thistlepaw. Grabbing him by the shoulders, he flipped around and pinned him to the ground. "That's how you do it."
Thistlepaw sputtered and got to his feet, shakily. "Alright, I think you've beaten me up enough for one moon," Thistlepaw griped, lets head back to camp and get some rest, shall we?" He meowed, taking off without bothering to see if Skypaw would follow.
Old August 14th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

"Oops!" Skypaw mewed before following. He caught up with Thistlepaw and smiled. "Race ya!" He purred before adding an extra boost of speed.

[Is Thistle gonna follow Sky to the Border?]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 14th, 2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old August 14th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
"Oops!" Skypaw mewed before following. He caught up with Thistlepaw and smiled. "Race ya!" He purred before adding an extra boost of speed.

[Is Thistle gonna follow Sky to the Border?]
Thistlepaw sped up, never one to leave a challenge unaccepted. He caught up to Skypaw, and strode neck and neck with the apprentice, the wind in his fur.

(Hmmm as a character, Thistlepaw could go either way. He might notice Skypaw get up at night and simply not care, but might follow out of curiosity. I say not tonight, but tomorrow he'll notice a suspicious smell on Skypaw and follow him the next night.)
Old August 14th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Kay]
Skypaw grinned and ran alongside the apprentice. When the approached the camp, Skypaw leaped, trying to make it there first.

Character Site

Old August 14th, 2017, 10:56 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Mistletoe wasn't phased by his...what, insult? She actually found it slightly amusing. Considering she always heard of it before. Being called a kittypet...it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. It had a ring to it in a since that made her almost like being called such a term. Not insulting at all! ''Oh, I don't know,'' She replied, her voice heavily laced with sarcasm. ''Maybe your parents, or any other warrior around here that have a sense of respect?'' She stifled in a giggle, but kept herself calm. She figured, she done her job. Getting the tom all riled up. Oh, what fun! Because at his next words, she did laugh. She could hear the sneer coming from you. ''Did I hit a tender spot, darling?'' She mocked, sweetly at him. ''Listen, deary. Sorry about your mother and all, but you seem to have some attitude and mommy issues, don't you?'' She got up, lashing her tail once. She stared at him from the corner of her eyes, a slight pity was almost felt for him, but being Mistletoe, she hardly tried to notice others' feelings. That was a moment of weakness for her. And, a she cat like Mistletoe did not like showing weakness. Though at his silence, she rolled her eyes, muttering. ''If it makes you feel any better, it was a joke. Can't take a joke can you?'' She always tried to add humor whenever she talked to others...but that sometimes never worked.

Thea gave an exasperated eye roll, shaking her head at the tom. He was acting slow, wasn't he? Just to toy with her. Make her feel angry. But, oh no, she wasn't falling for that. Not at all. She didn't have to get along with him, but that wouldn't stop her from talking to him. As far as Thea knew, she could talk to anyone and anything she wanted to! No one could stop her. Not even the lousy tom with an attitude on such a lovely day! ''I think...I can come up to whoever I want. You should be thankful that I decided to grace you with my presence.'' She mocked, her tone came more more defensive than she planned it to be. Just because this tom thought she was playing a game. Like, she had to be afraid of him. Of course, she somewhat was, but that didn't mean she had to give him the satisfaction of him knowing that she was...somewhat afraid of him. At his next words, however, she found herself becoming untensed. Relaxing a bit at his tone. ''Good.'' Her voice was soft. ''I would hate to claw your ears off because you always have to rile me up.'' This was half-true, half-joking. They were about to have a soft moment, and Thea did not want to have a soft moment with this tom! Oh, no! Never a soft moment with him. That would just be...weird. ''You seem like you could use some cheering up as well.'' She teased, stepping a tad closer to him before she sat down, wrapping her tail tightly around her paws, but keeping her eyes in the distance as she soaked in all their sun bathed surroundings. Since, she was in her good mood, she figured she would be a little nice to the tom. It was nothing wrong with that.
Breezefeather stared at the she-cat. "Is it a joke when my mother was killed for no reason on a border patrol? I don't think it is." The silver spotted male slowly got up, shaking his paws free from the numbness he had felt at the mention of his mother. Few ever talked about her, nor his father. Not that there was any good to mention about him. The silver cat looked again at the tabby. "Is there any reason you brought up that subject, or is your whole reason for being here to rile me up?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 15th, 2017, 05:24 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
As Rainpaw's pads touched the rough ground he winced in pain. The training sessions seemed like it had lasted seasons but he was glad it lasted long. The training made him sore however he wouldn't let Obsidiansky see this or else he would make him cut back. He wanted to be stronger than all the other apprentices and quickly. He had also noticed with every day that Obsidiansky was subtly trying to get closer to him. What worried Rainpaw was that it was working. He was starting to enjoy the tom as his mentor but he wouldn't show it anytime soon.
He lifted his gaze and realized they were approaching the entrance to camp. Oh, thank Starclan. He ached for some rest but first he needed to fill his belly with some prey. When they entered camp Rainpaw separated from his mentor and immediately headed for the fresh-kill pile. Snatching up a rather small squirrel he steered clear of the others in their groups and found a nice peaceful corner. He sank down and sighed with relief and before he could dig into his prey he noticed something across the camp.
That familiar tortoiseshell pelt that had made many appearances in his kit moons. Rainpaw's ears flattened and he refused to look at the she-cat. Had she seen him looking? Had she seen him walk into camp? Did she even remember his name? His heart thudded. They hadn't talked in so long because he wanted to strictly focus on his training and becoming a warrior. Surely just a chat should be fine? Rainpaw didn't want to get distracted and plus, she probably hated him. That's what he thought anyway. They were awfully different felines but even so they got along when they were kittens anyways. Could they be friends now?
Rainpaw.

The brown and white apprentice's heart almost seemed to skip a beat as her friend's name came to mind. Glancing over towards him, it skipped again as she realized how much he had grown. She had grown as well, although she still wasn't as strong-looking as he was. "R - Rainpaw?" Heartpaw sounded so nervous. She had never been a cat to sound nervous, but now she looked as though she would rather be anywhere but there, in the clearing, with her friend. Just talk to him! What's the worst that could happen? Still, she couldn't help but note the way that he wouldn't even look at her. Ever since their apprentice ceremony, things hadn't been the same. Were they just too different? Just two cats who could never be together? Heartpaw guessed that was probably it, they were just... too different.

She was extroverted. He seemed almost introverted, but he wasn't shy - he just didn't really like other cats, or at least he hadn't as a kit as far as she could tell. She was cheerful and adventurous - he was more sullen, but still as adventurous as she was. Heartpaw had heard cats say opposites attracted. But if that was true, then why were she and Rainpaw so distant? If only things really were different. Heartpaw's blue eyes watched him and she could almost feel her heart going out to he

r friend. It should have been different. It should have been them. All she wanted to do was get up and walk over, but every muscle, bone, and part of her body resisted that feeling. All except for her own heart. Her mind was resisting her, it was a battle of the mind against the heart. Normally her heart won these things. But this time, for whatever reason, her mind did. So Heartpaw stayed put, watching her friend and feeling her heart skipping a beat every once in a while, sometimes skipping two or three ad sometimes speeding up to a speed that seemed almost supernatural. She didn't know what to do. Life was complicated, relationships were complicated, but hers? Hers was the most complicated. All she knew how to do was sit still, that was how she had survived so far, wasn't it? Now, Heartpaw had made almost no other friends. And so she was generally alone.

Sitting alone, living alone... and it wouldn't surprise her a bit if she were to die alone as well. Without a mate and without kits. Because who could ever love her? Messing up one friendship seemed to have scared everyone else away from her... everyone but Rookpatch, and Heartpaw loved her mentor for it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:04 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"yes its true" she answered him again (and running out again lol)
Lionkit shrugged,"Soo...they aren't one of the original clans?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 15th, 2017, 10:14 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit shrugged,"Soo...they aren't one of the original clans?"
"correct" the queen answered turning to silentkit

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 15th, 2017, 10:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"correct" the queen answered turning to silentkit
Lionkit blinked," Then how are they concidered a clan?" He asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 15th, 2017, 10:45 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit blinked," Then how are they concidered a clan?" He asked
"they aren't really a clan the only thing really about them that is considered pat of a clan is a ranking system but that's it really" she answered again hoping he would move onto another question.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Closed Thread