Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:07 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:42 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 15th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea shook her head, almost feeling that she couldn't believe him. Wasn't Wealselshade always in some type of good mood? Like nothing in the world could put down his mood? The small she cat shrugged at herself. It wasn't her business if he were in a good mood or not. Therefore, she learned to not care, but she figured she would play "nice" today. Just a little bit. He always caused some way to get on her nerves. "I'm pretty sure you flirt with every she cat in this clan. Wouldn't any of them play the right cat?" It was a joke, but maybe she was being serious. He flirted with every she cat, except her. Maybe, that was a good thing. They had a professional relationship, and it couldn't be ruined because of his flirting habits. Personally, Thea found it annoying whenever he flirt with other she cats. In a way, it was a bad example for the kits. But, at his next words, she let an amused huff. Her? Was he serious? "Hm, let me think about that," she paused, flicking her eyes to the sky for a moment. "Maybe...maybe not. If you don't get on my nerves, that is." Maybe, she could cheer him up. But, how? That was the only question left unanswered.

Weaselshade smiled, a small devilish smile. It was hard to see, but there was bit of genuine amusement and happiness in it. He couldn't help but stop insulting Thea. He was starting to warm up to her, a bit. But really not. At her words, he couldn't help but give a full-on-eye-roll. "I thought we already agreed I wasn't going to ruin you're good mood." he stated. Weaselshade was pretty sure that getting on someones nerves and ruining someones good mood, were in the ball park of each other, making Weaselshade annoyed, but amused. Thea he had learned could be amusing when she was in one of her better moods. His previous encounters with her, she had been in a bad mood. Did it differ between her moods? It must. In that case, she had the upper hand. Not that she often won their little "fights". Though her hardheaded trait came in handy.
Old August 15th, 2017, 01:01 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(LOL how she doesn't accept Skyclan as a real clan)
Lionkit paused," Is it true that Windclan has a closer bond to Starclan than the other clans?"
(I thought we where still on dusk syndicate lol, when you don't read the messages correctly sorry about that lol)

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 15th, 2017, 01:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

(I thought we where still on dusk syndicate lol, when you don't read the messages correctly sorry about that lol)
(Noop Skyclan haha)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 15th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Kay]
Skypaw grinned and ran alongside the apprentice. When the approached the camp, Skypaw leaped, trying to make it there first.
Thistlepaw stopped short, surprised by Skypaw suddenly taking the lead. The other apprentice made it to camp first, and Thistlepaw swished his tail, composing himself. "You win," he conceded with a cheerful tone, to hide his annoyance. "How long before you're a warrior, Skypaw? You've been an apprentice longer than me," he asked, lingering outside the camp entrance.
Old August 15th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A tan tom padded into the territory, his paws feeling heavy - but not as much so as his mind and heart. Why did everything have to be complicated? Why did everything good have to end? He and Moonpaw had had the type of relationship he had always thought others longed for. They had a good relationship. And yet, here they were... at this crossroads. Sharp eyes scanned the territory until he found who he was looking for. Moonpaw. She was driving him crazy, but he couldn't be mad at her. He could never be mad at her. Couragepaw had been an apprentice for a while now, and he was a good deal older then most of the other apprentices - except his friend. They were the same age. And they were old enough to be warriors, but Couragepaw's mentor had kindly put his assessment to the side until he could figure this out. It should have been the other way around. It shouldn't have been at all. They were both reasonable cats, old enough to work this out like smart felines. Yet, Couragepaw didn't feel that they were at all.

He felt as though they were young apprentices all over again. Why wouldn't Moonpaw believe him? Why couldn't she? Why was it so complicated, why couldn't she just... understand? It always took forever for Couragepaw to figure out what he was feeling, and whether Moonpaw had a crush on him or not - whether she was in love with him or not - was unknown to the tan feline. "Hey, Moonpaw." His voice was soft. It always was nowadays, as though he couldn't bring himself to raise it to a higher level. He should have been a warrior by now. Why was he putting that aside? Because Moonpaw was more important. She was more important then anything to him, and he wondered what had happened to them. Everything was different now. At 15 moons old, Couragepaw himself was different. They hadn't spoken, not other then polite small talk such as 'hey, how are you' in a while. It was as though she had distanced herself from him. Or was it the other way around? Perhaps it was. After all, Couragepaw had been hurt and it took a while for pain to stop making him feel like he was being ripped apart. His golden eyes scanned his companion, watching her as though he expected her to say something at any second. Sometimes he felt like he were studying a wild animal. Like Moonpaw could run away at any second, fade into the stars as though she had come from StarClan.

"Have you been doing okay?" He was closer now. Almost close enough to take another step and have his tan pelt pressed against her own. He remembered when they were younger how her fur used to fluff out like a dandelion. But they weren't kits any longer. They just weren't. And, as much as Couragepaw wished that things could go back to the way they used to be, they couldn't. No one could go back in time. It wasn't a power that others possessed. You could only go fowards... you couldn't jump fowards in time, either. All you could do was wait and watch the world go by at the speed that it always did. One second at a time, one minute at a time, one hour at a time, one day at a time. Despite the fact that it was no secret Couragepaw wished he could jump fowards to the time when either he would have moved on from this crush, or things would be different, sometimes he found himself glad that he couldn't.

Then he would never get to see the beauty of it all unfolding. Even though it seemed like right now nothing good could possibly come of this. This hole that he was in. This hole that he had dug for himself. And whether he knew it or not, now Moonpaw was helping him dig it and trying to push him in.

This wasn't right, not correct or mended. She didn't know if it ever could be, not in the ways that it had been beforehand. This will always have happened, these moons that they had spent apart from one another.
She didn't know if she had lost him or not, the only cat she had been connected with, closer than family had ever been. She no longer knew how to react around him, but part of her was tempted to throw everything that had happened out of the window, act as though they had never been hurt by this.
And she almost did.
But... No. Words of kindness, a friendly nudge, all things that she would have done had she not overreacted those moons ago, all found themselves lost on her tongue, unable to be spoken.

She would have loved to have just fallen for his lies, if they had indeed been those at all. Maybe he could have broken her then, and she would have regretted all the same, but no guilt would trod her, no worry that maybe she had been wrong.

Having this tom near her was like electricity running through her pelt. Twelve moons ago she had met this tom and those twelve moons ago she had found the tom who she wanted to be with forever. First as just friends, then as more.
Now she would be perfectly content just to go back to being friends, not even close ones. She couldn't bare to have to act so distantly from him anymore.

His words were so bland, so cordial. An apprentice, nearly warrior, acting as if talking to another apprentice who is nearly a warrior. Not like friends who were once so close as to be more than friends, to be family.
Moonpaw had thought about this for a long while. How things were changing. She had a question for him, though she was terrified to ask it.

His question, common exchanges, small talk and no real conversing. She forgot about it, or rather ignored it. She wanted him to stop this. It killed her every time they did this, short, meaningless exchanges to no avail or end conversation, and yet every time he was not beside her she wished for him to come and speak to her. Even meaningless exchanges were pleasant if she could hear his voice, but they killed her.
"Were you lying?" She asked, abruptly, voice unnaturally calm, low and almost sad. She could tell that she sounded timid in her question, and she stopped herself from looking at him, keeping her eyes on the vast territory of hills.
She had thought of this quite often recently. Whether she had unrightfully believed that he was lying, teasing her.
She almost wanted to take it back. It scared her to hear the answer, but she needed to.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:02 PM

The evening was cool, a blessing to Earlyclaw as she exited the overheated nursery and stretched out in the rays of the setting sun. Her tail flicked from side to side as she glanced around, working her claws through the earth beneath her paws in the midst of thought. She had recently taken in two kittens who she hoped would be accepted by her own litter, but she had no control over the minds of those kittens. She scoffed. Sometimes it would be much simpler if she could just tell those troublesome fluffs what to do, and they would do it... But independence is a gift from StarClan, so who was Earlyclaw to wish that she could take it away?
@Nighty
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:02 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(Noop Skyclan haha)
\(nvm then lol, lets just pretend she said that for dusk syndicate and something else for skyclan lol)

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:15 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
((His love interest is weird ik. But its good that he is being pushed. Poor Breeze have been locked up inside himself the whole time since his mother died))

Breezefeather hissed. He saw his mistake and the tom was very close to just running away in shame. Though he knew if he did, the she-cat would just find another one to annoy and sympathy for his clanmates as well as a weird feeling for the annoying she-cat he felt that it was the wrong thing to do. Shaking the feeling loose he stared at the she-cat and then slowly slipped her gaze to look at the fresh-kill pile. It was near empty and an idea blossomed in his head. He needed to get out and stretch his legs as well as clearing his head. But a hunt would be a good way to show the tabby female he wasn't her enemy nor a rival to her place in the clan. Slowly tipping his head, easing away from the crumbled position he had been lying in he asked, "Wanna go for a hunt? I need to stretch my legs and the fresh-kill pile looks like it need some more."
Mistletoe was about ready to walk away. Apparently this tom needed a cool down time. She must had really irked him up. It was funny at the same time. She liked that feeling of annoying others. It brought pleasure to her spirit. She turned back to look at him, giving him a curious look. Did he just ask her to hunt? Mistletoe felt her ears perk...well, that was a first. Who wanted to hunt with her in the first place? They all assumed she didn't know how to hunt based on her origins. Maybe, this way she could show these rabbitbrains that she did know how to hunt. "Hm," she thought for a second, rolling her eyes towards the sky. "I don't have anything better to do, so why not?" She stepped towards him once again, flicking him with her tail. "Let's go before I change my mind." Yes, hunting would be good for the both of them. She needed to run, be reckless. Not be confined in the clearing. It was getting boring.

[To the Territory!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade smiled, a small devilish smile. It was hard to see, but there was bit of genuine amusement and happiness in it. He couldn't help but stop insulting Thea. He was starting to warm up to her, a bit. But really not. At her words, he couldn't help but give a full-on-eye-roll. "I thought we already agreed I wasn't going to ruin you're good mood." he stated. Weaselshade was pretty sure that getting on someones nerves and ruining someones good mood, were in the ball park of each other, making Weaselshade annoyed, but amused. Thea he had learned could be amusing when she was in one of her better moods. His previous encounters with her, she had been in a bad mood. Did it differ between her moods? It must. In that case, she had the upper hand. Not that she often won their little "fights". Though her hardheaded trait came in handy.
"Wow," Thea almost laughed. Well, actually she did laugh. A soft giggle at the tom's words. "You're actually listening to me? That's a first." He didn't listen to her before. He thought using Ratheart's move on her would make her obedient. In a sense, it had. She didn't like his weight pressed up against her. In a way, it made her feel violated, so she watched certain things she did around him. Like, she would eat if she saw him staring at her near the fresh food pile. "Good. I can be quite fun when I'm in a good mood-- if you hadn't noticed." She got up, stretching slightly and extending her claws as she flicked her tail. But this was also because he haven't bothered her. He wasn't annoying her. He was just sitting there. Like he had a lot on his mind. Why was he so secretive in the first place? There was nothing to hide. They were both partners in this predicament. "So, you up for anything specifically?" She sat down again, bringing up one paw as she gave it a tender bath. It occurred to her that she didn't really know anything about this tom...but it wouldn't hurt to get to know him, right?
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:25 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Constellation
_____
Breezefeather let out a happy sigh as he walked outside camp and the tom was filled with a happy energy. Barely able to hide his content he looked at Mistletoe, really hoping she would stay, at least to prove to his clanmates that she was worthy of being a Windclan cat, but also because he knew that hunting with her might get her to reveal another side of herself. Pushing through the heather he easily caught the scent of rabbit. Looking back at Mistletoe he angled his ears, trying for once to be nice to the shecat.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:26 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mothkit couldn't brighten up at his smile. Her personal worries blocked it from happening. Plus, his smile had been a sad one. A saddened one. A disbelieving one. "You are!" she insisted, her voice growing a bit stronger with every word. "Nothing Nightkit says will change that!" Suddenly her mouth shut, that lost look appeared again. What was wrong with her? She had just revealed her siblings name! In a conversation with her friend when he was already distressed. Hopefully he didn't remember who Nightkit was. Now she might be disloyal to her sibling, and depress her friend when Lynxkit already was! What other stupid things would she do?
Nightkit?
Ohhhhhh.
It occurred to Lynxkit that Mothkit's sibling was Nightkit. Quite the weird one they were. Kinda like Sorrelkit, and Lynxkit tried his best to ignore them. He tried to be their friend, but that didn't work out...no wonder. He didn't know Nightkit's sister was Mothkit. That...made sense. Sort of. "Oh," he was still distrusting of this, but Mothkit seemed so sure. He didn't want to lose her as a friend, but she looked so distraught. As if she was choosing between two clans. Two loyalties. "But, family is important!" Lynxkit scrunched his nose. "And, you shouldn't have to choose." Yet, perhaps he was a jerk. Because his family was messed up, didn't mean that Mothkit's family had to be the same way. Because Mothkit had a nice family. The family that Lynxkit seen so far, and he didn't want her to choose between them. A sibling bond was a powerful one. Hers must had been stronger than the one he shared with his own sister, Sorrelkit. But, at the moment he was speechless. He didn't know what to say. For the first time.
Closed Thread