Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:05 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by taillow
Today 09:03 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 09:03 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Jayvines
Today 08:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 15th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Nightkit?
Ohhhhhh.
It occurred to Lynxkit that Mothkit's sibling was Nightkit. Quite the weird one they were. Kinda like Sorrelkit, and Lynxkit tried his best to ignore them. He tried to be their friend, but that didn't work out...no wonder. He didn't know Nightkit's sister was Mothkit. That...made sense. Sort of. "Oh," he was still distrusting of this, but Mothkit seemed so sure. He didn't want to lose her as a friend, but she looked so distraught. As if she was choosing between two clans. Two loyalties. "But, family is important!" Lynxkit scrunched his nose. "And, you shouldn't have to choose." Yet, perhaps he was a jerk. Because his family was messed up, didn't mean that Mothkit's family had to be the same way. Because Mothkit had a nice family. The family that Lynxkit seen so far, and he didn't want her to choose between them. A sibling bond was a powerful one. Hers must had been stronger than the one he shared with his own sister, Sorrelkit. But, at the moment he was speechless. He didn't know what to say. For the first time.

It seemed to Mothkit her friend didn't know what to say.
Was that possible?
He was Lynxkit! What had happened to her talkative, humorous friend? What had happen to her Lynxkit? Had she ruined that relationship too? No! She couldn't have. What was she going to do, when Nightkit was hurt because of her actions, Lynxkit wasn't himself, the whole world was falling apart. She couldn't help but whimper. "Of course they are!" she stated, her heart thumping rapidly in her heart. "But you are too!" She insisted, her words coming out sharper than she intended. "You're my friend Lynxkit." This time her words were soft and gentle, not loud and demanding.
Old August 15th, 2017, 06:08 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit paused," Ahh...Why does Shadowclan's medicine cat have the suffix 'paw not a regular medicine cat suffix?" He asked unaware the Daypaw was a medicine cat apprentice.
"she isn't a medicine cat yet, she is training to be one she is a medicine cat apprentice" she answered

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 15th, 2017, 06:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"she isn't a medicine cat yet, she is training to be one she is a medicine cat apprentice" she answered
He nodded," Wait- then who's Daypaw's mentor. Since aren't mentors suppose to remain in the clan?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 15th, 2017, 06:39 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
He nodded," Wait- then who's Daypaw's mentor. Since aren't mentors suppose to remain in the clan?"
"she doesn't have one, I don't know what actually happened but something happened to her mentor and she isn't able to continue her training till she gets a new one" she answered, she didn't know much what happened and didn't really want to get in another clans business.

Old August 15th, 2017, 06:53 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane rolled over onto his back and reached up to yank her down with him, using his forepaws to pull her down on top of him. He let out an embaressed meow. "I...I did it on purpose! To show I'm not perfect" The tom sighed and just looked up at the clouds. "How does it feel? Do I have the best and softest fur?" He chuckled looking at her.
Crestfeather let out a small scream of surprise as he pulled her down on top of him, the exclamation of surprise melting into giggles. Her crystal blue eyes stared warmly down into Soaringcrane's and she let a loving smile settle on her face. At his embarrassed words, Crestfeather laughed and put a paw on the ground to lift herself up, "Aw, Honey," she purred sweetly, "you didn't need to prove that to me." The warrior giggled at her tease and settled down on top of Soaringcrane, managing to fit due to her small stature. "Yes." She sighed softly. Crestfeather remained quietly situated on top of Soaringcrane for a few moments before murmuring drowsily, "We're supposed to be hunting, you know."
Old August 15th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
(NO THAT HURTS SO MUCH! Hope you feel better, how'd it happen? WE CAN TWIN, TOO!
I broke those bones as well.)

Echokit looked back at the apprentice, his expression stony and unreadable. Relatively, his eyes and ears stayed sharp and frosty. As he looked at the apprentice, his eyes dilated as he sized up Eburneanpaw. "Hmm. Me too; maybe we should..um, go over there?" he turned his gaze back to the sighing kit. Maybe he did something wrong to her, and she decided to leave him to go, well, do whatever she was doing? He met Willowkit's gaze as the other kit looked over at him, a smile cracking at his lips.
(I've never broken a bone :") )
Willowkit returned the smile. Maybe she should go over there. Padding back to her friends, Willowkit let out a small sigh. "Sorry! I needed to clear my head for a while," she apologized. Willowkit sat down in front of the two older toms. "Do you think ShadowClan is okay? The forest is getting soaked with rain over there," changing the topic, Willowkit flicked her ear towards the pine forest.
Old August 15th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skypaw shuffled his paws.
"Im actually... Not sure..." he mewed. Skypaw looked at the sky, which was setting. "Wow, look at that! The sun is setting! C'mon, lets get to sleep!"
Thistlepaw glanced at the sky. "It's bit earlier than usual but alright. After you my friend who is definitely not acting suspicious," the little tom chided in a low meow.
Old August 15th, 2017, 07:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"she doesn't have one, I don't know what actually happened but something happened to her mentor and she isn't able to continue her training till she gets a new one" she answered, she didn't know much what happened and didn't really want to get in another clans business.
Lionkit blinked," oh an apprentice forever. Yuck." He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 15th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Skypaw let out a nervous chi chuckle and darted into the apprentices den. "Goodnight!"

Character Site

Old August 15th, 2017, 07:06 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Lionkit blinked," oh an apprentice forever. Yuck." He meowed.
"she isn't an apprentice forever at one point she will get a new mentor, it happens sometimes I know some cats who lost their mentors but they weren't stuck as apprentices forever" she answered annoyed at what he said, he needs to learn some manners that's for sure.

Closed Thread