Last post by silver.
Today 07:02 AM

Old July 28th, 2017, 03:08 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: Dragon Riders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Trek View Post
Alex laughed while being dragged to the edge of the pool. He thought about dipping his toes in to see if the water was warm of cold, but decided it was cheating, so he didn't. He looked at Peter. He returned the squeeze. He took the two steps that he needed to put his nose in inch from Peter's nose. He looked into Peter's green eyes. He smiled wide. Alex grabbed Peter's other hand. Leaning forward, he pressed his left cheek against Peter's right. "I love you so much, Peter." Alex said this into peter's ear. He rubbed his head back then forward again, against peter's cheek. He smiled, then pulled his head back to look into those big, beautiful, green eyes, that belonged to the boy he loved. He squeezed Peter's hand one more time. "The question is, are you?" Alex laughed softly.
Peter blushed, his eyes widening a little. Resting his head on Alex's shoulder, he wrapped his arms around his waist and held him close, kissing his cheek. "Of course I am, Alex.." He nuzzled his neck, closing his eyes and hugging him tightly. "I love you more.." He giggled.
Old July 28th, 2017, 03:23 PM

Alex smiled. "I don't think that's possible." He giggled then gave the hand in his a hard, but not hurtful, squeeze. "If we don't jump we never will." Alex gave a little nod to Peter then looked down at the water. "On three. One. Two. THREE!" Alex pushed his feet off the side of the pool. Holding Peter's hand as hard as he could. He pulled Peter up into the air the racing towards the water together. Alex was laughing as he landed in the water. The pressure of the landing pulled the two apart. Alex inhaled some water. He was really close to the bottom of the pool but not close enough to touch it. He pushed back up to the surface, looking for Peter as he did so.

{Don't you dare let anything happen to Peter. Alex has plans.}
Old July 28th, 2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Alex smiled. "I don't think that's possible." He giggled then gave the hand in his a hard, but not hurtful, squeeze. "If we don't jump we never will." Alex gave a little nod to Peter then looked down at the water. "On three. One. Two. THREE!" Alex pushed his feet off the side of the pool. Holding Peter's hand as hard as he could. He pulled Peter up into the air the racing towards the water together. Alex was laughing as he landed in the water. The pressure of the landing pulled the two apart. Alex inhaled some water. He was really close to the bottom of the pool but not close enough to touch it. He pushed back up to the surface, looking for Peter as he did so.

{Don't you dare let anything happen to Peter. Alex has plans.}
I'm not going to XD)

Peter resurfaced, giggling and wiping the water out of his eyes. He swam behind Alex, getting onto his back and hooking his legs around his waist to hand on.
Old July 29th, 2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
I'm not going to XD)

Peter resurfaced, giggling and wiping the water out of his eyes. He swam behind Alex, getting onto his back and hooking his legs around his waist to hand on.
{good}

Alex dunked under the water as Peter got on his back. He quickly swim back up an inch to the surface. Alex coughed up some water then started laughing. He swim around for minute. Going slowly due to the extra weight on his back. Then, in the middle of the pool, Alex flipped on his back, shoving Peter under the water. As the boys were both under water, Alex quickly turned things around. He put his hands on Peter's shoulders and wrapped his legs around the boys waist. The boys resurfaced and Alex moved his arms from Peter's shoulders and put them under his arms, so that peter could swim-ish and Alex could hug.
Old July 29th, 2017, 05:02 PM

Quote:
{good}

Alex dunked under the water as Peter got on his back. He quickly swim back up an inch to the surface. Alex coughed up some water then started laughing. He swim around for minute. Going slowly due to the extra weight on his back. Then, in the middle of the pool, Alex flipped on his back, shoving Peter under the water. As the boys were both under water, Alex quickly turned things around. He put his hands on Peter's shoulders and wrapped his legs around the boys waist. The boys resurfaced and Alex moved his arms from Peter's shoulders and put them under his arms, so that peter could swim-ish and Alex could hug.
Peter became a giggling mess as soon as he surfaced, tightly holding onto Alex while moving towards the more shallow zone so he could stand. He buried his face into Alex's chest, still laughing and trying to control himself.
Old July 29th, 2017, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Peter became a giggling mess as soon as he surfaced, tightly holding onto Alex while moving towards the more shallow zone so he could stand. He buried his face into Alex's chest, still laughing and trying to control himself.
Alex removed himself from Peter. He swam away a few inches. He was still laughing softly. He stood tall bringing his body out of the water. In the shallow end of the pool, Alex could stand up with his waist down in the water. He ran his hands down his chest to warm himself. The water was cold when he first jumped in but then it became warm, but know his chest was cold since it was out of the water. He looked at Peter, his heart melting. He held his hand out for Peter to take.
Old July 29th, 2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Alex removed himself from Peter. He swam away a few inches. He was still laughing softly. He stood tall bringing his body out of the water. In the shallow end of the pool, Alex could stand up with his waist down in the water. He ran his hands down his chest to warm himself. The water was cold when he first jumped in but then it became warm, but know his chest was cold since it was out of the water. He looked at Peter, his heart melting. He held his hand out for Peter to take.
Peter blushed madly, watching Alex quietly. He reached out and gently took Alex's hand, moving towards him and smiling. "You.. You're really.. Sexy.." He said softly, blushing some more.
Old July 29th, 2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Peter blushed madly, watching Alex quietly. He reached out and gently took Alex's hand, moving towards him and smiling. "You.. You're really.. Sexy.." He said softly, blushing some more.
{And here I was saying smexy. XD}

Alex squeezed Peter's hand. As Peter came closer, Alex slid his arms around his back. He hugged him tight. Resting his head on Peter's shoulder, he said. "I don't ever want to live in a world without you." Alex purred, a trick he'd learn from Peter.
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:30 PM

Quote:
{And here I was saying smexy. XD}

Alex squeezed Peter's hand. As Peter came closer, Alex slid his arms around his back. He hugged him tight. Resting his head on Peter's shoulder, he said. "I don't ever want to live in a world without you." Alex purred, a trick he'd learn from Peter.
XD)

Peter pressed his warm body against Alex's, giggling and nuzzling his cheek. "Me neither, Alex.. I love you too much for my own good.." He whispered.
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
XD)

Peter pressed his warm body against Alex's, giggling and nuzzling his cheek. "Me neither, Alex.. I love you too much for my own good.." He whispered.
Alex accepted the body warmth from Peter. "I know. And so do I." Alex hugged Peter for a moment then whispered. "I'll race you to the other end." Alex pulled his head up. He kept his hands on Peter's waist. "What do you say?" He stared into Peter's bright green eyes.