Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Fish
Today 08:46 AM
Hazel's Territory [OPEN]
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 08:30 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 08:22 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:09 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:04 AM

Old October 25th, 2019, 08:40 AM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
Squirrelpaw sat down and looked for her mentor waiting.
@Snail-paw
Brambleflower left the warriors den and noticed squirrelpaw waiting. He brought some prey over to her while on his way to a patrol. “Here ya go!” he said cheerfully.

Old October 26th, 2019, 04:06 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The warmth in Dragonlily's voice surprised Rosebriar. She hadn't been expecting her less than cordial greeting to be received with more softness. "Right. Because everyone did so much to help." Her answer sounded snappish, but the subject of the burned clearing had been a sore spot for her. Rosebriar hated fire, and to see the Clan she loved burned almost to pieces had been too much for her. Her efforts had been spent hunting, mostly, while other cats had been rebuilding the clearing. She wasn't a skilled hunter, so it had taken some time to get a respectable amount of prey, but she hadn't minded. There was no one else around to see her failure, that was the important thing. Adapting to life in the territory hadn't been hard, Rosebriar supposed, but she certainly hadn't liked it. She was better at thinking on her feet than having time to adjust to things.

"Admiring nature?" Rosebriar had never understood the point of that. Who wanted to spend time staring at trees? She wanted to be moving, doing something, as was evident in her constantly shifting paws. Patience was a virtue that she lacked, perhaps, but her impatience had proven to be an asset at times. Despite how much it annoyed other cats, she could get a job done faster than warriors who liked to take their time with things.

"Sounds like something an elder would do. Who wants to spend their time looking at trees?" She scoffed after a minute. Alright, so she wasn't at her best right now. She wasn't usually this critical, or unfriendly, but she hadn't been expecting to see anyone, either. Had she been in the clearing, or even closer to camp, things might have been different. This far out? It seemed like an odd distance to go for a walk. Hunting made sense, she supposed, but... why here? What are the odds, She thought with a huff.

"Rosebriar. I have... no idea who you are." Well, she wasn't going to lie. Lying was something stupid cats did to get out of trouble. She might've taken the time to answer in a more respectful manner if she'd felt like it, but for one thing, Rosebriar rarely did anything she didn't want to do, and for another... respect was another area she was lacking in. Oh well. What she lacked in respect, she could make up for in charm... although, perhaps not at the moment. Right now, she must've seemed like the rudest cat in the Clan.
Though her smile did not leave her face, there was a slight edge in her sky blue eyes that showed up as she listened to the other warrior's words. She knew that the fire was a touchy subject to most, so she didn't take it to heart the way her words came out. She would admit that it might have been better if more cats had helped out a little more. Yet, seeing how traumatic such an event was and simply expecting every cat to start rebuilding at once.... well she could empathize with their lack of work. All that really mattered was that the camp had been rebuild, she didn't like the idea of dwelling on who did what and how much work was done. They all had a place to sleep and feel safe again, that's all that really mattered to her.

She found it rather amusing that she seemed so touchy about Dragonlily's hobbies. It was almost like they were insulting to her. Her eyes flickered back to the way her paws moved, so impatient. It could be both a good and bad trait, depending on the cat and how it is used. Dragonlily reminded herself that the fire had upset a lot of cats and still seemed to bother this one apparently, so she wouldn't take her rather blunt words too serious. It seemed there was more to it then just Dragonlily enjoyment of nature. It seemed, to her at least, that Dragonlily just being here was a hindrance to the she-cat. Perhaps she'll cut this conversation short, there was no reason to upset the she-cat further even if she didn't know how she had upset her, to begin with.

"I'm Dragonlily, Rosebriar." She meowed with a slight dip of her head to the younger warrior. "You seem like you'd rather be alone." She adds, seeing as the cat wasn't in the mood for a pleasant conversation at the moment. It didn't seem like she was open to hunting with her, so Dragonlily wouldn't offer. "I'll be more than happy to be on my way, I have some hunting to do anyway."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 26th, 2019, 04:41 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

[Open]
Piercing green eyes glowed briefly in the dimly lite cave as a dark ginger she-cat stepped inside. Her pink nose twitched as she scented the air, there were stale smells of Thunderclan here. She supposed it made sense there being a lack of cats here with the fire and everything. Wildfire was up for some fighting, seeing those flames just devour clanmates and their home had been stressful to see and not do anything about it. Unlike in war, you couldn't fight a natural element with claw and tooth. The rebuilding of the camp had been great and all, but Wildfire still felt restless, no matter how much she ran, nor hunted, she couldn't shake this restless feeling so she came here. It would be nice to find a partner to spar against, but for now, she could just practice.

She slipped into a flawless crouch, tensing her leg muscles, and sprang into the air, slamming into an imaginary enemy. As all four of her paws came down onto the ground, she lashed out with a front paw at an enemy's head. She turns swiftly, plants both her front paws firmly onto floor, and kicks out with her back legs in a back kick, panting slightly as her back paws come back down. Yup, this is just what she needed.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 26th, 2019, 08:42 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

@RedHead @Fuzzyfeline @TheCozmos

{Just thought I'd throw Amberpaw in here c;}

A hunting patrol? The amber-coloured Somali wasn't the best hunter out there, much less been sent on a hunting patrol, of all things. Confusion was clear on the pretty she cat's expression as Amberpaw padded up to stand beside her mentor. Why had she been called? She dipped her head respectfully to the warriors, her thick tail flickering nervously. Her amber gaze flitted over the warriors that were to join her and her mentor. Her chest puffed out a bit as she took a deep breath to calm her nerves. Would she be able to impress her mentor? She hoped so. Her mentor was harsh sometimes, but she knew he had good intentions. And, she still had much to learn. Her thoughts went back to Mudspeck, the first mentor she'd had. He had been kind and had compromised for her a lot. She had grown a crush on him over time, yet he went missing during a patrol one day, leaving her heartbroken, for she had thought he was dead. Just a couple of moons ago, she'd learned his whereabouts from a couple of loners near the territory, though she'd kept that fact secret. Sighing, she awaited instructions from Southwind.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 27th, 2019, 09:50 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@The Cosmos @|+Tired Rose Child+| (?)

Nodding to Southwind Honeyflower took in his words. "Alright, if she doesn't we'll have to leave her though." She meowed glancing around the clearing. One more warrior and they could leave. They needed to leave before it was to late to go out on patrol. She didn't want to taint Flintatar's view on her. They got along okay and she wanted to keep it that way. The ivory and ginger molly wasn't one to try and make herself look bad. She was a formal rouge, she didn't need help getting a bad rep. Even though she was now strictly loyal to ThunderClan and arrived to be a good warrior.

~*~

@Skeleton Bliss Girl

As her first patrol member approached her Icedust smiled. Excitement still bubbling inside her. She still couldn't get over being a patrol leader. The young warrior smiled back at Simplfeather. "Hi." She greeted. Waving her thin snow white tail. At the question she looked puzzled. "No, I assumed she was your apprentice." Icedust admitted . If the apprentice wasn't Simplefeathers or her own then who washed mentor? What if her mentor was killed in the fire. That'd be sad... The molly thought her mismatch eyes trailing over the gathering of cats again. The last patrol never would come soon right? She wasn't sure but she hoped so.
she smiled back in a friendly manner. "good job being titled patrol leader," the female said, noticing icedust's eagerness and excitement. at the next question, though, Simplefeather slightly tilted her head sideways questioningly. "i don't believe she's my apprentice," Simplefeather responded with a tinge of confusion clouding her voice. "do you know what she looks like? i've never seen her, so i don't know who i should be looking for," the warrior confessed with a shameful look to the ground. a moment later the embarrassment was gone from her facial features, although you could still tell from just one glance at her that she was lost & unknowing of what to do.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 27th, 2019, 03:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
@Okapi

The tomcat flung himself into the territory. That she cat was fast! "Moldy shrew!" He tried to declare, playfully swatting at her
She leapt forward in attempt to pounce on him giggling
Old October 27th, 2019, 03:49 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She leapt forward in attempt to pounce on him giggling
He made his knees fake buckle as he felt the small weight of the she cat atop him. "Oh the pain!!!" he cried out in an over-dramatic voice
Old October 27th, 2019, 03:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
He made his knees fake buckle as he felt the small weight of the she cat atop him. "Oh the pain!!!" he cried out in an over-dramatic voice
She giggled in laughter. She found it funny his reaction. She bounded off him before racing further out hoping to win.
Old October 27th, 2019, 03:57 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She giggled in laughter. She found it funny his reaction. She bounded off him before racing further out hoping to win.
He chased after her, jumping in an attempt to grab her back leg and trip her. "noooooo!'
Old October 27th, 2019, 05:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Moonraven

A ginger feline was making her way through the territory, though not far. She was heading for the training cave, hoping that it would be empty. She wanted to have the place to herself so she could vent her frustrations out alone. She was still hurting over the fact that her uncle had died. Passionstar was the only family she had left. As was Springingsky, and now they were both gone.
Tears stung at the edge of her vision as she pushed her way into the training cave, hoping her time here would help clear her mind. She didn’t expect to witness a ginger feline performing an impressive fighting display as she walked in. She paused, blinking and trying to process what she was seeing. As well as trying to blink away her tears. Guess it’s not empty. Foxbound took a breath, knowing she would’ve been spotted by now and could no longer walk away. “That was impressive Wildfire.” She meowed the the other feline, giving herself a mental pat on the back for remembering the she-cat’s name. At this point she felt like she couldn’t process and remember much of anything. Everything was simply dull and bleak. She hoped none of her tears had leaked through, Foxbound really didn’t want any questions about her personal life asked.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.