Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by alec
Today 11:56 AM
Aspenkit adoption!
by zBlaze
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 11:52 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 11:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 16th, 2017, 12:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
"Earlyclaw." Earlyclaw dipped her head, and smiled. "How's the hunting going?" She asked, tucking her paws beneath her and gazing at Gorseflower with a pleasant smile.
Gorseflower smiled kindly. "Earlyclaw,that is a beautiful name." she complimented. "Oh, hunting, well it's alright I suppose. I haven't done much. Honestly I got quite out of shape during my moons in the nursery. I'm trying to slowly work back into it." she said with a quiet chuckled. It was true, eight moons of doing seemingly nothing had put on a bit more weight onto her stomach, weight that she was hoping would disappear faster than it had come on. "Speaking of time in the nursery, I saw you coming from there. Do you have kits?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 16th, 2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old August 16th, 2017, 12:55 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit nodded," I've heard of this thing called the Evil Era. What was it." he meowed
"a time when darkness was coming, thats all i will say" she answered

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 16th, 2017, 01:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"a time when darkness was coming, thats all i will say" she answered
Lionkit nodded," Ahh...Is it true that that's when we found Skyclan?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 16th, 2017, 01:43 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Lionkit nodded," Ahh...Is it true that that's when we found Skyclan?"
"no, they came to the clans actually" she answered

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 16th, 2017, 01:48 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
@The Eye Of The Storm
"so like I can't show ya da thoonderclan (Thunderclan) border cuz like issue, but I can show ya da udder(other) borders like da Riverclen border an' da Shadowclan border and the newthangness(nothingness) border." He meowed.
``As far as I'm concerned i believe Windclan is not next to `Thoonder` Clan, and `newthangness` doesn't make sense, do you mean loner territory?`` The tom lectured, rolling his eyes as he padded forward.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old August 16th, 2017, 02:46 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Lonestar23 @InfernoFlicker

Cloverpaw, being an overly enthusiastic apprentice that had not an ounce of seriousness in her, hadn't observed the similarity in pelt between both her and Infernosky. She simply continued to grin, her tail sweeping at the ground behind her, and her amber eyes sparkling joyfully. She glanced at the dark-pelted tom when he spoke, recognizing him from around camp. She'd seen him around - not often, but he looked familiar. She, unfortunately, could not put a name to his appearance. Cloverpaw was not one to remember names so easily. She'd probably have to rehearse their names multiple times over just to remember them, but this never bothered her. She'd just ask their names next time they met.

She found comfort in the tomcat's welcoming purr, but felt she was unwanted after hearing her clone's flat tone. Cloverpaw didn't take note of the red tabby's surprise, which she had failed to so much as notice. She was eager to learn the strangers' names and such - especially the one whom resembled her so much! Her gaze glazed over the other apprentice, who hadn't made a sound. Did she know the other apprentice? Maybe Cloverpaw had seen her around..? Looking back at the friendly tom, she shook her head as if answering `no` to his question. All the while, her cheerful grin - which played a part in her lightened features - never left her face.

Jitterpaw's polite greeting of `fellow apprentice` sneaked an amused giggle from Cloverpaw, who looked at Jitterpaw with both an amused and warm look. She didn't want to make Jitterpaw feel bad by laughing at her, so she added the softness in her expression as though to say, `it's okay! I'm weird, too!` - which she was. Cloverpaw often received strange looks from her clanmates due to either her blunt rudeness or her erratic nature. Either way, she usually shrugged the looks off, taking not an ounce of offense from them. She was who she was, and she wouldn't change that for anything. Her mother and deceased sibling had loved her for her, and they probably still do from StarClan, and her currently living siblings love her more than life itself, just as she loves them.

Infernosky. Infernostrike. Cloverpaw missed her mother, who had gone missing - considered to be deceased - alongside her brother, Redkit, when she was only three moons old. Before her disappearance, Infernostrike had cared for them closely. During their few moons as a family, Cloverpaw's mother had mentioned something about being named `Inferno`. Apparently, Infernostrike had been named by her mother, Dapplestar, after Dapplestar's best friend. Inferno. Infernosky. The name sounded familiar, but surely the red feline before her could not be her mother's namesake? Cloverpaw looked at Infernosky through wide eyes, realization hitting her like lighting. Yet there was that haunting cloud of doubt that drifted, urging her to ask questions before taking action. But Cloverpaw had never been one to think before she acted.

Completely dismissing Infernosky's polite question, Cloverpaw gasped before laughing in disbelief. She lowered her head to the ground, her eyes closed, as she released her laughter. Finally, the apprentice raised her head, small bouts of disbelieving mumbles slipping from her lips. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously, a small smirk on her lips. In that light tone of hers, Cloverpaw began her brief investigation, ``You, uh... You don't happen to of known Dapplestar? I mean, closely. I mean... Were you best friends with Dapplestar?``
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"You don't?" Obsidiansky had meant to keep the surprise out of his voice, but when Infernosky mentioned that she didn't know the feline either, he couldn't imagine why the younger cat had approached. Was there something weird on his pelt? Had she come to tell him about that? Hopefully not, it had been clean that morning... and that was a strange thought anyways. He glanced over her unique coloring. Very similar to Infernosky's. Very unique. He admired that type of color, it was almost the color of a fire, but didn't spark the same panic or interest in him as flame did. Not that fire awoke any particular interest within the black tom anyways, he didn't find it that intriguing.

The black tom's whiskers twitched in amusement as he heard Jitterpaw's friendly speech. Fellow apprentice. Well hey, that was one way of putting it! And to be fair, she was a 'fellow apprentice.' It did, however, rule out Cloverpaw coming to greet Jitterpaw as well. The tom glanced over at the reddish warrior to see if any sign of recognization had come onto her features yet. But she had said that she didn't think she knew the younger cat... so then what was Cloverpaw doing over here? She had said that her name was Cloverpaw, right? That was what Obsidiansky remembered, although he could only hope that her speech hadn't been slurred or anything.

As long as he could remember her name correctly, he would be satisfied with himself. Obsidiansky's eyes widened as he heard the younger feline speak. What was she talking about? How would she know anything? He had never heard of Infernosky before she told him her story, and now he knew everything that had happened... not to mention she was best friends with Dapplestar. Or she had been. The tom's tail began to twitch, not too violently, just a little bit... honestly, he wasn't sure how Infernosky would react to that. Was she going to be angry at being asked again? Or was Jitterpaw going to step in here, or... what? The trio of cats had interested him at first.

They had a unique bond, one that was rarely found anymore. Groups of two or four were the most abundant, but three - the tom didn't really see just three cats hanging out. It was something that he could, perhaps, have done something about. Odd numbers were awkward because it was normal two cats would talk, another two would talk, or they were two couples talking about nothing in particular. But odd numbers? It could be that two were friends and the third had joined. It could be that two were in a relationship and the third had decided to tag along on their little date-like outing.

So, Obsidiansky truly did find this type of relationship refreshing and fascinating. "Uh... were you close to Dapplestar?" He asked with an expression of curiosity. Maybe there was something in this younger cat's question after all. But then, thinking back on the Evil Era and all that had happened, probably not. "Or did you know somebody close to Dapplestar?" There, that was a better question to ask. That would give him the answers that he wanted. Correct? Well, it wasn't like anything would happen to the younger cat if he didn't get his answers. Oh no, Obsidiansky wasn't that violent. He wouldn't care! It was just a simple inquiry into what might be driving Cloverpaw to want to know about this. Maybe Russel would come out sometime soon and he could speak to the "gentle giant" type tom. It might be a better idea then getting himself accidentally caught up in this.

@InfernoFlicker
@AbsurdJinx

(I'm so sorry this took me so long! I'm just letting you guys know as well that I will be starting up college soon so that will probably result in inconsistent posts. I'm sorry about the wait.)

At first, Jitterpaw was made self-consious when Cloverpaw's expression changed in response to her giddy greeting. Was it mockery? Pity? At first she felt defensive, then she realized by the way that the young she-cat quickly turned her attention to Infernosky, that she really meant no harm---Cloverpaw didn't care that she was weird, or different. Not the slightest bit. That made Jitterpaw feel a little better. Maybe the apprentices aren't as scary as they seem? Maybe she could make some friends. Maybe Cloverpaw could be her friend? Eager to interact with this fellow apprentice further, she sat tall with her ears up, looking perky, patiently waiting for her turn to talk to this Cloverpaw.

--

When Cloverpaw was bent over laughing, Infernosky responded by narrowing her eyes, turning her head to the side slightly, eyes still on the apprentice in hysterics. She quickly racked her brain for some kind of explanation for this strange sensation she was feeling about this young fae; why was she so familiar?

Then she asked about Dapplestar. She asked about their friendship, as if she knew something about it. If it was possible, Infernosky narrowed her eyes further, and after a few suspicious seconds of silence, she answered, "Well...yes. Dapplestar was my closest ally and friend. You could say we were...team leaders, in a sense. Sure, she had the authority to make every decision as the actual leader, but we always made an effort to make choices together, for the benefit of the clan."

The way that Cloverpaw worded their relationship surprised her. Best friends? She nor Dapplestar had ever really described their relationship that way---perhaps it was their pride and power that kept them from that level of openness. Yet...it was true. Infernosky had never realized it in this way until now, but they were, in fact, best friends. But how did this young apprentice know about that? Why was she asking? Why was she laughing like that? Infernosky felt her heart beat bump just a little bit faster.

"How did you know?"

Searching the dusty corners of her memory for any missing details about her Windclan history, she recalled something she had totally forgotten. Days before Infernosky had been taken, Dapplestar had made a private announcement to her about her pregnancy. Dapplestar had kits. But, what did that have to do with Cloverpaw? Sure, that probably meant that Dapplestar's children or grandchildren may be residing somewhere in Windclan, and she definitely wanted to find and meet them. But there was no connection between them and Cloverpaw's pelt---that wouldn't make any sense. Perhaps she was a grandkit or great grandkit of Dapplestar? Infernosky hoped her previous question as well as Obsidiansky's would draw answers from Cloverpaw. She couldn't help but feel her heartbeat quicken even more.
--

Finally, Jitterpaw was momentarily distracted by the familiar thick grey head of her best friend popping itself out the doorway of the warrior's den. His eyes were droopy yet, but he looked a little more refresh and well-rested. Took him long enough!

Russelfur let out a long, deep, lion-like yawn into the late morning sun. Wait---the sun was directly above them and almost passing. He slept till noon? Flustered and embarrassed, he looked around the clearing for anyone that he knew. Ah, there was Jitterpaw, waving a paw at him eagerly, with her wildly excited grin and bright, glittery eyes. Infernosky was evident as well with her bright fiery shank, and Obsidiansky's coal black. There was another cat he didn't recognize---it reminded him of Infernosky, but different. Perplexed, he responded to Jitterpaw's beckoning and sauntered his way over, offering a curt nod to Infernosky and a grunt of greeting to Obsidiansky, before taking a seat next to the black tom. "...'Afternoon." He said somewhat shyly.

Last edited by InfernoFlicker; August 16th, 2017 at 02:50 PM.
Old August 16th, 2017, 02:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"no, they came to the clans actually" she answered
Lionkit blinked," Why exactly?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 16th, 2017, 02:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

``As far as I'm concerned i believe Windclan is not next to `Thoonder` Clan, and `newthangness` doesn't make sense, do you mean loner territory?`` The tom lectured, rolling his eyes as he padded forward.
Yewclaw grunted," We do border Thoonderclan n ya I meant lunar t'rritory." He huffed annoyed by Pidgeonpaw," Why ya gotta be so annoyin' " he asked.

Old August 16th, 2017, 05:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
This wasn't right, not correct or mended. She didn't know if it ever could be, not in the ways that it had been beforehand. This will always have happened, these moons that they had spent apart from one another.
She didn't know if she had lost him or not, the only cat she had been connected with, closer than family had ever been. She no longer knew how to react around him, but part of her was tempted to throw everything that had happened out of the window, act as though they had never been hurt by this.
And she almost did.
But... No. Words of kindness, a friendly nudge, all things that she would have done had she not overreacted those moons ago, all found themselves lost on her tongue, unable to be spoken.

She would have loved to have just fallen for his lies, if they had indeed been those at all. Maybe he could have broken her then, and she would have regretted all the same, but no guilt would trod her, no worry that maybe she had been wrong.

Having this tom near her was like electricity running through her pelt. Twelve moons ago she had met this tom and those twelve moons ago she had found the tom who she wanted to be with forever. First as just friends, then as more.
Now she would be perfectly content just to go back to being friends, not even close ones. She couldn't bare to have to act so distantly from him anymore.

His words were so bland, so cordial. An apprentice, nearly warrior, acting as if talking to another apprentice who is nearly a warrior. Not like friends who were once so close as to be more than friends, to be family.
Moonpaw had thought about this for a long while. How things were changing. She had a question for him, though she was terrified to ask it.

His question, common exchanges, small talk and no real conversing. She forgot about it, or rather ignored it. She wanted him to stop this. It killed her every time they did this, short, meaningless exchanges to no avail or end conversation, and yet every time he was not beside her she wished for him to come and speak to her. Even meaningless exchanges were pleasant if she could hear his voice, but they killed her.
"Were you lying?" She asked, abruptly, voice unnaturally calm, low and almost sad. She could tell that she sounded timid in her question, and she stopped herself from looking at him, keeping her eyes on the vast territory of hills.
She had thought of this quite often recently. Whether she had unrightfully believed that he was lying, teasing her.
She almost wanted to take it back. It scared her to hear the answer, but she needed to.
The tone in Moonpaw's voice made him want to hold her close to him forever. To protect her. To assure her that no, he hadn't been lying, that she was the only cat he had ever loved and ever would love. But he couldn't. He feared his voice would break if he tried to say a single word... once, twice he tried and both times he failed. He couldn't speak. Everything seemed to be spinning, his whole world was upside down, he felt - well - he wasn't sure what he felt. But he was finally able to speak. "I wasn't lying." He was about to add 'I would never lie to you' when he realized that that, in itself, was a lie. He had lied to her once. To tell his feelings for her about another cat. Her friend, nonetheless... what had that cat's name been? Fernpaw. Yes, Fernpaw. And then Moonpaw had seen him laughing with Bronzepaw. And playing with her. Had it turned her away from him, made her feel as though he didn't hold any feelings for her? Because that would be a lie. Couragepaw was very much in love with his best friend.

"I love you. Okay? I do. Why is that so hard for you to believe?"

Why was it so hard for her to believe? Why did she think that he was tricking her? It had been moons now. Moons. Could she not get past that, was she stuck on that one day? Couragepaw loved no one but Moonpaw, and it had always been Moonpaw. So then why couldn't she believe him? Why... why... such an excellent question, why. It was definitely vague enough for the answers that he wanted. He didn't understand what had happened to turn her so against him. Was she thinking of this as a joke still? If it were, it was a joke that had gone on for a very long time. Every time he saw Moonpaw he expected her to jump up and shout 'just kidding! I love you too!' but that was a fantasy. A dumb fantasy, too. Why would he expect something like that from his best friend? Did he think she was just going to change her mind, just like that? Of course, now wouldn't be just like that. Now would be after moons of agony and excruciating deliberation, trying to figure out what she might be thinking.

"Moonpaw, please. It's me, I'm your best friend, I wouldn't joke about something like this to you. It might be funny to you, but it's not - it's not to me. It's not funny. I can't do this anymore... I can't... it hurts."

It did hurt. It hurt more then Moonpaw might ever know, it hurt like a thousand claws being stabbed into his heart at once. It hurt like nothing else. And he hated the fact that he felt that way, he wished he could erase those feelings and start over with new ones. But he couldn't and he wouldn't. That rebellious part of him was still telling him he'd done nothing wrong. He hadn't. He hadn't done anything wrong. Guilt was a strange emotion, and one that Couragepaw hated... especially in the cases when he had done nothing to deserve that guilt in the first place.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather placed her head on his chest once more, closing her eyes and dozing some more. Crestfeather grumbled something unintelligible into Soaringcrane's fur at his statement. She shuckled weakly, "My day's just begun." The warrior visualized his words and smiled, "It'll be difficult, but I think it will be fun. I hope one looks just like you." The molly purred as she pictured a tiny Soaringcrane running around the nursery. "Knowing you, they'll be a pawful." She laughed, shifting so that she could see his face if her eyes were looking up.
The tan tom parted his jaws in a yawn. "I don't know what you're talking about, sweetie. By pawful, you mean they'll too much to handle."
He got up before nosing her off of him gently. "The clan needs to be fed and as much as I would love to spend all day here with you, I need to get you a present." He said, using the phrase to get her up. He, of course was going to get her some heather flowers. Maybe if he was lucky, he could venture out next full moon to get her some lavender? He smiled at the thought.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Closed Thread