alt clan idea: help me...
by lark.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:04 PM

Old November 3rd, 2019, 06:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Hunting on her own was easier for Rosebriar, mainly because of her less-than-ideal skills. She'd done her best, over the moons, to improve her technique, without any sort of luck. She was better than she'd been as an apprentice but just enough to pass her assessment; she'd become a warrior, but her hunting hadn't improved since then. Sinking into a hunting crouch (a sloppy one, despite her efforts), Rosebriar slunk forward, following a rustle in the bushes. She was careful not to wobble, and although her technique was far from perfect, it was adequate enough that she managed to avoid detection. For the moment, she was succeeding; until she pounced, landing a few inches away from her target. A startled squirrel leaped away, bounding up a tree. Rosebriar was close behind, but she wasn't a match for the agile squirrel; it was gone in a matter of moments. "Fox-dung!" She swore, stamping her paw in a kit-like manner as she glared at the spot the squirrel should've been. So much for better luck on her own.

[OPEN]

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 3rd, 2019, 07:17 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@tutler @Slushie

Sunsnow's eyes widened in surprise. "Threaten you with death? Why would an honorable cat like Flintstar do that? The only punishment that you'll be getting would be being confined to camp- most likely at least." Satrclan, he's even dumber than I thought! "Speaking of confined to camp, we'd better head back. Clearly, Buttercup, you can't be trusted enough to catch your clan's prey." Sunsnow grabbed the other tom's scruff and hopped off, hauling him up as he did so. Without letting go, he motioned with his tail for Roaringthunder to flank Buckbranch so he wouldn't be able to try to make any more escapes. Ugh, I feel like I'm babysitting a kit over here!

just a critter
Old November 3rd, 2019, 07:29 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Starstruck @tutler

The tortoiseshell grunted as Sunsnow dragged him to his feet. Thorns raked through his fur, and one scratched him just below his eye. He shook the ash out of his coat. "Mountaingrowl would." His voice slightly wavered, but his tone was confident - Mountaingrowl would be just as content to kill him as he would to snatch territory from the other four Clans. "How about you ask him when we get back? Or ask Flintstar if he knows anything about it? I'm not sure you'll like the answer." He let out a breathless laugh, filled with nervousness.

(Should we skip the inevitably dramatic walk back to ThunderClan and go right to Flintstar's den?)

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old November 3rd, 2019, 09:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

“Mountaingrowl is a grouch. And if you’d think Flintstar would let him maul you to death I wonder where you’ve been all these moons.” he mrrowed another flash of amusement crossing his gaze as he brought himself to his paws with a graceful movement.

Sunsnow seemed content taking lead of a patrol he was supposed to be leading, which ultimately he didn’t mind considering he was quite late. But flicking his tail around and beckoning him where he pleased is what bothered him, though he wouldn’t protest and fell into step beside Buckbranch. “I’m sure Flintstar will find it quite amusing that you’d try to escape especially when you got ranger rick up your tail.” he joked tossing a glance at Sunsnow who seemed to be taking this quite seriously. The more relaxed he was the more Buckbranch would relax, it was this that most cats didn’t seem to understand. No matter. He didn’t mind playing good cop bad cop with him. “Now... please do tell me what in your mind made you think of all things that would work? There’s two of us.. plain and easy to see and one of you. Even if you made it even further maybe a windclan patrol would’ve torn you up to bits” he chuckled “though I guess it doesn’t matter hm. You won’t be leaving camp for the rest of your life. How unfortunate”
@Starstruck @Slushie

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 4th, 2019, 08:44 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@RedHead
Wildfire was pleased to see that despite the fact that she had gotten the she-cat's name wrong, Foxbound didn't appear in the slightest upset about it. The young she-cat had a habit of messing up names, she's grown accustomed to the variety of reactions she obtains in return for the small blunder. The smile on her maw grew in size upon hearing that she was willing to train with her. She was certain she could make friends with this particular cat, Wildfire admired her rather easy-going nature.

As Foxbound came to stand in front of her, Wildfire took three tail lengthed steps backward to give them both some distance. The playful glint that shone in her bright green eyes along with the way her tail almost wagged like a dog's, spoke immensely of how much she was going to enjoy this. She loosened the muscles in her body and kept an eye on Foxbound's paws. "Let's go!" She exclaimed, moving first. She darted forwards on swift soundless paws, going low, she extended a forepaw ready to swipe Foxbound's paws out from below her.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 4th, 2019 at 08:45 AM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 05:27 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
He blinked and nodded. "A-Alright," Powdernose mumbled, standing up slowly. "Should we go back to camp, or can we stay out here tonight?" His tail waved from side to side anxiously. The Siamese rocked on his paws, trying to remain standing upright. He did feel rather tired- all the stress he had been put through in such a short period of time, it wore him out. Powdernose stepped toward the center of the clearing, yawning and stumbling around as he did so. Exhaustion weighed him down and he didn't know if he was consciously able to trek back to the camp again.
Take it slow. He was alright with that. He wanted Stonegazer, he truly did, and he wanted the tom to love him. But they both needed time to think. He simply hoped that nothing happened while they were waiting for he perfect moment. Powdernose's lids drooped, feeling heavy. He had only just come back from the dead, there was no time for romance when he needed to settle back into the Clan. His strength needed built, his activity in the Clan needed to increase. And he knew Stonegazer could help him with that.
Thank you, Stonegazer, he thought, staring at the tom through drowsy eyes.

--

[ @xeno ]

Songthorn pressed himself low to the ground as he stalked a small bit of prey. It skittered through the forest floor, but was soon snatched up by his quick reflexes. The brown tabby's eyes glittered with pride, glad that he was able to catch the quick prey. His paws dug into the ground before he dumped the fresh-kill inside and covered it up. His fur glistened in the light of a rising sun, and he faintly regretted deciding to come out so early. He was bored, but nobody had sent him on a patrol, so he was left to do his own things to pass the time. He hadn't been planning on a hunting trip.
As he trotted through the territory, Songthorn's ears remained perked and alert. His nose twitched, gaze raking across the area and stopping once it reached the spot it had started in. A bored sigh pulled from the small tabby's throat, voicing his boredom out loud. Songthorn sat down at the base of a tree and stretched, hearing satisfying cracks from his back before settling down and grooming himself.
What a sweetheart..

A pair of petrifyingly intense blue eyes stared down at the plucky little warrior from atop the tree he had stopped to rest against, watching with unblinking fascination.

I wonder how long you’ll last?

The eyes seemed to cloud over in deep thought.

So fragile.. I could snap you in two with the faintest breath. I wonder.. if your appearance betrays you?

They narrowed.

.. I think I might have fun with you.

A pleasant, warm voice called out softly from above.

“And what business does a cute little thing like you have being out here all on their lonesome?”

It belonged to a breathtakingly beautiful young tom, who despite his size, was lounged out comfortably on a tree branch. His pelt, which was stunningly long and silky, was as brilliantly golden as the evening sky; as though the sun itself had been trapped within it. A halo of light caressed his silhouette, peeking through the canopy of leaves just above his head. And on his shapely face a giant, charming smile tugged at his cheeks. The tom radiated warmth and tenderness.. yet his eyes seemed to tell another story.

“Aren’t you afraid some big bad monster might come and.. sweep you off your feet?

He gracefully slipped off his perch and onto the cushiony, leaf-strewn ground, clearly making a show of it. No doubt he was full of himself, but it oddly fit his persona.. He slowly approached Songthorn with a benevolent smirk, his strides purposeful and obnoxiously flamboyant. The tom circled him, looking Songthorn up and down, making unreadable faces and quietly chuckling to himself, making sure to gently brush their rear with his tail. The overpowering smell of wild roses, musk -and a hint of blood?- quickly washed over the clearing.

“I don’t think I could blame them, truthfully. If I were a hungry monster I wouldn’t hesitate you gobble you up..”

He bit his lip and furrowed his brows. He indeed looked like a monster sizing up his prey before lunging and devouring him whole. His mouth was watering a bit.

“Thankfully I’m only your clanmate..”

His eyes trailed up Songthorns chest to his face, where he aggressively locked their gaze, maintaining unflinching eye contact.

“My name is Goldenshade.”

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old November 6th, 2019, 06:17 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post
What a sweetheart..

A pair of petrifyingly intense blue eyes stared down at the plucky little warrior from atop the tree he had stopped to rest against, watching with unblinking fascination.

I wonder how long you’ll last?

The eyes seemed to cloud over in deep thought.

So fragile.. I could snap you in two with the faintest breath. I wonder.. if your appearance betrays you?

They narrowed.

.. I think I might have fun with you.

A pleasant, warm voice called out softly from above.

“And what business does a cute little thing like you have being out here all on their lonesome?”

It belonged to a breathtakingly beautiful young tom, who despite his size, was lounged out comfortably on a tree branch. His pelt, which was stunningly long and silky, was as brilliantly golden as the evening sky; as though the sun itself had been trapped within it. A halo of light caressed his silhouette, peeking through the canopy of leaves just above his head. And on his shapely face a giant, charming smile tugged at his cheeks. The tom radiated warmth and tenderness.. yet his eyes seemed to tell another story.

“Aren’t you afraid some big bad monster might come and.. sweep you off your feet?

He gracefully slipped off his perch and onto the cushiony, leaf-strewn ground, clearly making a show of it. No doubt he was full of himself, but it oddly fit his persona.. He slowly approached Songthorn with a benevolent smirk, his strides purposeful and obnoxiously flamboyant. The tom circled him, looking Songthorn up and down, making unreadable faces and quietly chuckling to himself, making sure to gently brush their rear with his tail. The overpowering smell of wild roses, musk -and a hint of blood?- quickly washed over the clearing.

“I don’t think I could blame them, truthfully. If I were a hungry monster I wouldn’t hesitate you gobble you up..”

He bit his lip and furrowed his brows. He indeed looked like a monster sizing up his prey before lunging and devouring him whole. His mouth was watering a bit.

“Thankfully I’m only your clanmate..”

His eyes trailed up Songthorns chest to his face, where he aggressively locked their gaze, maintaining unflinching eye contact.

“My name is Goldenshade.”

At the sound of a voice, almost magnetically pulling his attention to it, Songthorn looked up. His eyes fell upon a gorgeous tom, who soon joined him on the ground. The tabby was silent as the other spoke, observing his movements, listening closely to his words. He felt as though he had to, as though he was unable to speak unless the other gave him silent permission to. Songthorn's heart steadily beat faster and louder, and he wanted to shrink under the piercing stare of the beautiful feline in front of him. An overwhelming scent waashed over him, every touch the tom landed on his body left tingling. His words caused his heart to skip a beat.
As he spoke his name, Songthorn felt himself gain words once more, his mouth opening to speak. "Thornsong- er- Songthorn. My name is Songthorn." He cursed himself for the mistake, feeling his pelt grow warmer. The tom's glossy fur bristled and he realized that he had forgotten to blink, his eyes burning. He took his gaze off of the other- Goldenshade- and looked around him, focusing on things within the area, such as a rather interesting blade of grass. It was small and brown, wilting pathetically. Quite interesting.

Last edited by lio; November 6th, 2019 at 06:18 PM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 07:43 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
Squirrelpaw fixed up her moss bed and went to sleep.
@Snail-paw
Brambleflower got up deciding to go on a hunt before turning in for the night. He hoped it would be quick before the night got to cold.

Old November 6th, 2019, 07:49 PM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Brambleflower got up deciding to go on a hunt before turning in for the night. He hoped it would be quick before the night got to cold.

Squirrelpaw felt a chilly breeze and curled up. She didn't like it when this happened. She got up and moved her bed all the way to the back corner. And then we went back on and tried to fall asleep.

@Snail-paw

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Old November 6th, 2019, 08:28 PM

Gender: well Darkclaw is a tom but other than that She-cats
My Mood: Thinking

Lichen padded quietly into Thunderclan territory sniffing the air. Thunderclan cat scents flooded her nose. Lichen shivered walking deeper into the territory sniffing the air every now and than. She found a good spot to sleep for the night in a hole in a tree close to the heart of Thunderclan. Lichen squeezed into the hole and curled up putting her blue-grey tail over her paws.

Last edited by Rosestorm; November 7th, 2019 at 07:31 AM.