Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 09:22 PM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:15 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 08:24 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:22 PM
New Emote Petition
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 16th, 2017, 09:24 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit blinked," Why exactly?"
"i don't know" she answered truthfully

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:31 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
The tan tom parted his jaws in a yawn. "I don't know what you're talking about, sweetie. By pawful, you mean they'll too much to handle."
He got up before nosing her off of him gently. "The clan needs to be fed and as much as I would love to spend all day here with you, I need to get you a present." He said, using the phrase to get her up. He, of course was going to get her some heather flowers. Maybe if he was lucky, he could venture out next full moon to get her some lavender? He smiled at the thought.
Crestfeather yawned as well, since yawns are contagious, and mumbled, "yeah right," through her widely parted jaws. Crestfeather whined as she flopped off of Soaringcrane onto the ground. She stretched out and kept her eyes closed, feeling lazy after their moment in the sun. The word present, however, made her crack open an eye to look up at her mate and she smiled. "What was that about not spoiling me?" She murmured after another yawn, reluctantly dragging herself to her paws. The warrior began to rub her cheek up against her mate's chest and brushed her side against his, trying shamelessly to entice him into staying in the warm, comfortable area with her for a little longer instead of making them leave.
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"i don't know" she answered truthfully
Lionkit flicked his tail,"How often are clan cats hmm..captured by two legs?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:42 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Lionkit flicked his tail,"How often are clan cats hmm..captured by two legs?"
"not much" she answered

Old August 16th, 2017, 09:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A multicolored tom sat in the clearing, cold, calculating eyes studying every movement that other cats made. Yet he made no attempt to join in any conversation, or to move towards any of the other kits. He sat by just watching. Mercurykit was wondering which of these cats would grow up to lead the now very-much pathetic WindClan. If only he or Cobaltkit or Silverkit were appointed as deputy someday, then everyone would learn. If only Thrushflight, one of their Dads, and Caramelblood - their other Dad, who had recently gone missing and was now presumed dead, ran the Clan. Then he was sure WindClan would be as supposingly amazing as it had been during the time Singenight had been leader. Whatever had happened to Singenight, anyways? Mercurykit wondered how come another leader had been able to take over, if the previous one had been as powerful and amazing as he had heard.

Though, to be fair, all of Grousestar's Clan had been there to back him up. The disloyal cowards of WindClan had scurried and split - and where had that gotten them? Back in a weak grasp. Mercurykit supported his family wholeheartedly, and they were, perhaps, the only things keeping him in WindClan at the moment. He hadn't seen his rat of a Mother around anywhere. Biological Mother, that was... Fawnflower. Mercurykit had been born without caring much for her. Yet family was important... and it sometimes made him feel uncomfortable or at the very least, hypocritical. Here he was, thinking family was so important, when his own Mother wasn't even a part of his life. She probably would have liked to be.

Though Mercurykit didn't want her back anymore, he was perfectly happy with his Dads and siblings. Despite the fact that Silverkit bothered him at times and Cobaltkit freaked him out sometimes, and Bronzekit was... dead, they were still a family. And family needed to stick together, at least that was how it worked in his mind. Even with a harsh, corrupted mind and heart... Mercurykit still seemed to have enough love in it for them and them alone.

@RedHead

Quailpaw slumped into the clearing, her ears twitching uncontrollably. If anyone who truly knew her was around, the would be able to tell that she was very upset about something. The brown tabby curled up in the shade if a bush, her golden yellow eyes narrowed and staring angrily out at the clearing. The felines tail lay completely still at her side, but her ears were still flicking. Stupid mouse-brained Riverclan cat! Who does he think he is? Quailpaw had just had a run-in with a rather flirtatious Riverclan apprentice. And she was not happy about that. The feline hated flirting. Down to the bone. She thought of it as sweet-talking. And sweet-talkers were weak. And she hated weak cats.

Sitting up, Quailpaw felt a pang in her stomach and realized she hadn't eaten all day. It was almost sundown, the time of day Quailpaw hated. Because with sundown came the cold night, and her fur being so thin and scraggly, Quailpaw never had the best protection against the cold. Getting to her paws, Quailpaw started to pad towards the fresh-kill pile, her gaze focused straight ahead. Usually, due to her blind eye, Quailpaw would constantly turn her head side to side as she was walking, but the molly was so flustered that it merely slipped her mind. At the worst moment too.

Quailpaw bumped right into a kit, whom had been sitting on her blind side. She turned her head to get a closer look at him. She wasn't that big or tall of a cat, so this kit was about average-sized for her. She had a couple mouse-lengths on him, but they were mostly the same size. "Excuse me." She growled, like it had been his fault for sitting in her blind spot.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather yawned as well, since yawns are contagious, and mumbled, "yeah right," through her widely parted jaws. Crestfeather whined as she flopped off of Soaringcrane onto the ground. She stretched out and kept her eyes closed, feeling lazy after their moment in the sun. The word present, however, made her crack open an eye to look up at her mate and she smiled. "What was that about not spoiling me?" She murmured after another yawn, reluctantly dragging herself to her paws. The warrior began to rub her cheek up against her mate's chest and brushed her side against his, trying shamelessly to entice him into staying in the warm, comfortable area with her for a little longer instead of making them leave.
Soaringcrane gazed at her, feeling very tempted to just pick her up and let her rest in the crook of his side. "Crestfeather..." He groaned. "I love you, my flower, but we will look like fools if we get back to camp preyless." Entwining their tails, he tugged on her's gently. (i have to take a shower right now before the lightining returns)

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil

The ginger colored feline looked up and gave her brother a smile, fake or course, she didn't understand the reason behind a smile other than to seem friendly and open. As her brother sat down, fairly close to her disliking, her smile dissapeared and was replaced with amusement "Can't a molly just enjoy a peaceful day outside after the storm?" she questioned, her voice was laced with amusement but her amber optics were as still as water on a windless day. The flame colored warrior turned her attention back to Winterwhisp, her face once again expressionless as she whispered low enoug that only the black and white molly could hear "Helping of course, have more faith in me." she quipped before she gave the feline a kick in her leg at her attitude towards her brother "Come now be polite you two, acting like a bunch of kits, what would mother say?" she asked, shooting a glance at Blazingstar, fake amusement once again laced her words. Emberdust had not yet mastered the art of seeming happy or sad, she could easily place a frown or smile on her face, and it wasn't hard to furrow her brows to seem angry, and after observing her clanmates reactions over the years she had mastered the act of sounding like a particular emotion, but she knew it wasn't hard for one to realize, if they payed attention, that she truely didnt have any emotions. "Actually." she began "Me and you're lovely friend were waiting for you, such a slow leader you are, honestly, making us wait." she stated, her tail tip flicked back and fourth as she watched her brother saunter off. "How rude, can't believe we share the same blood." she sighed. She knew most would call this annoyed, she had her mouth open in a sigh, her shoulders hung back, and her ears were flat, she noted that's most would use this expression and emotion when they were dealing with one they didn't want to and or if something had gone a different way than they were expecting. Her amber optics were still cold and lifeless, but she had a smirk plastered on her maw as her gaze flicked between the two, oh yes, the plan was now in motion.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 17th, 2017, 07:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"not much" she answered
Lionkit nodded," Are the clans friendly with eachother when not at gatherings as in like passing eachother on a border patrol or are we hostile, like we are with Thunderclan?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 17th, 2017, 08:52 AM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Lionkit nodded," Are the clans friendly with eachother when not at gatherings as in like passing eachother on a border patrol or are we hostile, like we are with Thunderclan?"
"we are only friendly towards each other during gatherings, unless one of the camps has flooded or something like that" she answered him

Old August 17th, 2017, 09:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"we are only friendly towards each other during gatherings, unless one of the camps has flooded or something like that" she answered him
Lionkit nodded," Right. Makes Sense. Do all clans believe in Starclan or just Windclan?"

Closed Thread