Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 07:44 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Willowfern
Today 07:41 PM
Orchidpaw hunting...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 07:38 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 07:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 17th, 2017, 06:00 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit nodded," Oh. Is Riverclan cowards? Like in battles they fight in the water because they know we won't enter the water unless our life depends on it."
"no, each clan is different, for riverclan the water is there advantage like how the moors are our advantage" she answered lionkit

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 17th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea also got to her paws, putting on a sly grin as she stared at the tom. Cocky, much? Apparently he was. She rolled her eyes, "You feel good about fighting she cats?" She asked him, putting one of her paws in front of the other. She wondered just how well this tom knew how to fight. Maybe he was bigger than her. And, he had muscles. And, probably an upper paw advantage in many other forms than she had - but, she would not give up. Why would she? She was a mother to a little girl. A she cat, that needed to understand to never back down from a fight. Even from a tom. He wasn't threatening her in any way, but still. If it were a threatening tom. "Questions, questions, questions," she swayed over to him, narrowing her eyes slightly at the tom. As she brushed past him, she went a few moments away, getting into a new position. She was ready. "How about we just get straight to business, and you attack me?" She faked a yawn, hoping it would rile the tom up. She wanted to play. She wanted to fight. And, who was better to do it with a tom other than who played her "husband" in raising kits?

Weaselshade was starting to few rather annoyed. But then, what did he expect from Thea? A warm embrace? A purr? A lick on the cheek? No! They were practically enemies. Therefor he did not expect any warmth coming from her direction. So why did he feel it a bit now? She was "challenging" him, though it wasn't very challenging. It was annoying. Just like she was. "Alright." Weaselshade stated, turning around to face her, getting ready for anything she was about to do. They were still in the clearing, he didn't want to attract attention, but he couldn't help it. He didn't get in a battle stance, that would make random cats come over to him at random times. Plus, he knew that just sitting there, looking at her, was a perfect way to start. It showed he wasn't going to be the one who attacked first. Which he wasn't. Weaselshade was going to defend.

Last edited by Cosmo; August 17th, 2017 at 06:04 PM.
Old August 17th, 2017, 06:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"no, each clan is different, for riverclan the water is there advantage like how the moors are our advantage" she answered lionkit
Lionkit blinked," If we battled Thunderclan- we'd be willing to enter the forest as they'd be willing to enter the moor, if we battled Shadowclan we'd enter the swamps and they'd enter the moor, if we battled Skyclan they'd enter the moor, and we'd enter the cliffs, but with Riverclan- they'd enter the moor yes, but would we enter the water? I doubt it." He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 17th, 2017, 06:05 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mothkit nodded. She knew that he would most likely want to nap. The conversation seemed to have cleared him of his happy mood. Which made her feel worse. When he laid down, Mothkit padded closer to him, and curled up next to him, staring at the roof of the nursery, letting her thoughts roam freely. Thoughts about Lynxkit. Thoughts about Nightkit. Thoughts about Thea. Thoughts about Weaselshade. Thoughts about herself. They just twirled in and out, haunting or rewarding her. It didn't matter. They were doing their job. Not that it was one Mothkit liked.
Feeling his friend's pelt against his own, made the tom rather very tired. He started out with a good day. Nothing brought him down, but recently he found out he was a jerk. Was...was he a jerk? Lynxkit was very confused. It made his eyes flutter, and for once he wondered where his sister was when he needed her the most. Even if Sorrelkit was terrible at comforting others. Even if she was a bit - not she was a very looney character, but that was his sister. And, he loved her. But, the thought of knowing he was a jerk...it hit him hard. He didn't want to be like his father. Who was the greatest jerks of them all. And, his mother might as well be apart of that gig. He wanted to be normal. Kindhearted. Sweet. But, right. Now he was drained. So, he shifted his position, laying on his side and out a paw around Mothkit, pulling her closer to him. Maybe a quick nap would do them both some good.
Old August 17th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Feeling his friend's pelt against his own, made the tom rather very tired. He started out with a good day. Nothing brought him down, but recently he found out he was a jerk. Was...was he a jerk? Lynxkit was very confused. It made his eyes flutter, and for once he wondered where his sister was when he needed her the most. Even if Sorrelkit was terrible at comforting others. Even if she was a bit - not she was a very looney character, but that was his sister. And, he loved her. But, the thought of knowing he was a jerk...it hit him hard. He didn't want to be like his father. Who was the greatest jerks of them all. And, his mother might as well be apart of that gig. He wanted to be normal. Kindhearted. Sweet. But, right. Now he was drained. So, he shifted his position, laying on his side and out a paw around Mothkit, pulling her closer to him. Maybe a quick nap would do them both some good.

As Lynxkit placed his paw around her, Mothkit suddenly felt as though her friend actually believed he was a jerk. He couldn't, could he? He was the sweetest cat she knew. She had told him many times that he was only a jerk in Nightkit's eyes, not in anyone else's. So why did he still seem to think he was a jerk. Why was he still so sad. It must have been something I said! Mothkit wanted to run to Thea, and cry into her mothers side, but Thea was out in the clearing with Weaselshade, so couldn't be of any help at the moment. Plus, she would make Lynxkit feel bad if she ran out at the moment. Mothkit closed her eyes for a moment so she could ask him something without seeing his expression afterwards. "Lynxkit, you don't believe Nightkit do you?" Mothkit asked. "You don't believe you're a jerk?"
Old August 17th, 2017, 06:50 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit blinked," If we battled Thunderclan- we'd be willing to enter the forest as they'd be willing to enter the moor, if we battled Shadowclan we'd enter the swamps and they'd enter the moor, if we battled Skyclan they'd enter the moor, and we'd enter the cliffs, but with Riverclan- they'd enter the moor yes, but would we enter the water? I doubt it." He meowed.
"you are now confusing" the queen shook her head closing her eyes then opening them.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 17th, 2017, 08:47 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Charmer @blue jellie

Surgestorm finally trudged into his den with a very heavy, likely unconscious
Ambercloud balanced delicately on his back. He figured Thistlepaw was following closely behind the two of them, so he didn't bother to check if the apprentice had entered the medicine cat den before doing anything. Moving quickly to the patient section of his den, he lowered himself into a laying postion so that the warrior wasn't far from the ground. Then, he gently slid her from his back into the comfort of a feather-lined bed of moss. The medicine cat stood after the task was done, letting out a breath of relief at how light he felt without the added weight. He would never complain, but he was certainly tired from the small journey of carrying her through the territory by himself. It wasn't often that he had to go retrieve his patients and bring them back.
He looked down at the warrior, concern marking his expression. "You'll be okay..." He meowed softly, more to himself than to anyone else. The tom hoped that his medicine would help her out with this challenge. He also prayed that StarClan was on her side for this fight. Sighing softly, he moved to his medicine storage to check if there were any more herbs that could help her. It helped to see his options, not one to really be able to think of things on the spot.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; August 17th, 2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old August 17th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
@Charmer @blue jellie

Surgestorm finally trudged into his den with a very heavy, likely unconscious
Ambercloud balanced delicately on his back. He figured Thistlepaw was following closely behind the two of them, so he didn't bother to check if the apprentice had entered the medicine cat den before doing anything. Moving quickly to the patient section of his den, he lowered himself into a laying postion so that the warrior wasn't far from the ground. Then, he gently slid her from his back into the comfort of a feather-lined bed of moss. The medicine cat stood after the task was done, letting out a breath of relief at how light he felt without the added weight. He would never complain, but he was certainly tired from the small journey of carrying her through the territory by himself. It wasn't often that he had to go retrieve his patients and bring them back.
He looked down at the warrior, concern marking his expression. "You'll be okay..." He meowed softly, more to himself than to anyone else. The tom hoped that his medicine would help her out with this challenge. He also prayed that StarClan was on her side for this fight. Sighing softly, he moved to his medicine storage to check if there were any more herbs that could help her. It helped to see his options, not one to really be able to think of things on the spot.
@blue jellie
Thistlepaw practically rode Surgestorm's tail into the medicine den and watched as the medicine cat set Ambercloud down in a soft-looking nest and move toward his herbs, peering at his stores with a practiced eye. The little tom shuffled his feet at the entrance to the den, not sure whether to come in or not. He desperately wanted to stay by his mentor's side but feared getting in Surgestorm's way as he worked, and dared not ask him whether it was alright to stay and risk breaking the medicine cat's concentration. Ambercloud was in no less danger now than she had been out on the rocks and he knew it. A moment of lost time could be a moment she didn't have. Instead he hovered there, guilt shredding him from the inside. Don't go yet, Ambercloud. Please.
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:53 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

The warrior could tell from his tone of voice that Blazingstar wasn’t too pleased with her. Whether it be he didn’t like her or her presence. Whichever it was, Winterwisp clearly did not care. She could be wherever she liked whenever she liked. She couldn’t say that she wanted to be here, but she’d come anyway and she wasn’t about to let some leader change her mind so easily. As the orange she-cat spoke, she turned to face her and glared at Emberdust instead. “Faith? In you? Nev- “ Her words were cut off as the warrior kicked her in the leg. Winterwisp hissed loudly, unsheathing her claws angrily. Did this cat want to have a clawed up face? She was ready to snap at the warrior when once again, she was interrupted before she had the chance to.
“Well you can go ahead and ask your mother about that. My mother’s too dead to answer,” Winterwisp snorted. There was no pain or sadness in her eyes as she spoke those words, rather there was just an even colder look in her pale green gaze. The she-cat was not yet aware that her mother was still alive as were all her family members. And what she would never guess was how one of her siblings was right here in the same clan as her.
Her attention switched once again back to Blazingstar as he spoke. She prepared herself to flatten her ears against her head and put on an even harsher smile. But there was no need as a smile of glee quickly flew onto her maw. The smile seemed unnatural and foreign on her face but the she-cat would never be able to tell unless she looked at her reflection in a pool of water. Even so, Winterwisp could already feel how strange the smile was one her face. She never smiled. And when she did, it looked extremely unnatural. A scowl reappeared on her face as Emberdust spoke against his words. Although she was mad at the warrior for making the leader stay, she felt relieved to be scowling once more. It was as if a scowl was as natural as a smile would be for the average cat. It felt right and it felt comfortable.
“Alright, well you wasted enough of my time already. What do you want?” Winterwisp snapped, digging her claws impatiently into the dirt. She wanted the she-cat to just speak so she could listen and stalk off to a quiet and undisturbed corner of the camp. The warrior wasn’t sure how much longer she could stand being so social.

@starfall @Suspiciousmindz

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 18th, 2017, 09:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"you are now confusing" the queen shook her head closing her eyes then opening them.
Lionkit sighed,"basically in battle we'll fight everywhere but the water, so Riverclan must either be weak or strong."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread