Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
Oh, boo. She couldn't go for his face anymore! A sharp hiss of a chuckle left her as he batted her paw away, soon enough recoiling backwards and allowing her to get up finally. Everything aches and stung to the high stars above but the adrenaline that pumped through her allowed her to stand. From where Dusklion was standing she couldn't tell if the ThunderClanner's original fur color was a dark russet color or gray because of how much blood covered him. She figured she must look about similar, blood still dripping from the wounds on her face and from her missing toes.

Still he stood and faced her, and the RiverClanner lashed her tail. "Now this," she snarled in satisfaction, eyes glittering with glee, "is a real battle!" As Wolfpaw lunged forward again Dusk let out a sharp yowl before bounding to the side, stopping abruptly by digging her front legs into the ground and coiling her hind legs in - only to have them aim a swift kick into Wolfpaw's flank as he would try and dive past her.

If it landed or not, the effort would send her also crashing to the ground. A ringing sounded loud in her ears as black dots circled her vision and she shakily got to her paws, laughing the entire time as she got back up. She used the back of her paw to wipe some of the blood from her face before turning to see if he'd get back up again, ignoring the flares of pain that rocketed up and down her body.
Wolfpaw couldn't dodge in time, didn't foresee the well-aimed kick toward his flank as he came barreling past her. Even if he dug his paws in the ground, it wouldn't have helped - he was thrown off his paws and tumbled roughly on the ground, falling to rest on his side. He was out of breath, what little gasps he could muster shaky and uneven. Darkness spotted his vision. Nausea rolled over him in a wave, threatening to spill over - but that would not come to pass in this moment.

He tried to reach to get on his paws, but the pain throughout his body - a combination of not only muscle soreness from overexertion, but the various wounds, gashes, bruises - it caught up to Wolfpaw while his adrenaline faded. His paws gave out, and he sank motionlessly to the ground, incapable of continuing despite his mind screaming at him otherwise.

As his light faded, his thought went to Bumba - and how sorry he was he let her down.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 22nd, 2024, 10:11 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

(sorry short response )

⋆⭒˚。⋆ Lakeshine ⋆⭒˚。⋆

Lakeshine paced anxiously in the clearing looking at all the cats, his fur bristling with nervous energy. The sight and the smell of blood filled his senses, the snow only dulling it slightly. The anticipation of battle weighed heavily on his shoulders, filling him with a sense of unease. Making him antsy and nervous. All he could think about was his mate, Seagullwing. She was going to have kits, at some point. Thank goodness she wasn't in his war. He hated conflict, and despised the thought of violence tearing through the peace of the forest. Yet, duty bound him to defend his clan, even if it meant wading into the chaos of war.

He looked around again, shaking the thoughts from his head. He looked around again.

@Shellwhisker

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 22nd, 2024, 11:57 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

[ tw; pain & injury, blood, passing out mention ]

This nasty, smelly cat was absolutely suffocating her! Still struggling to catch a decent breath of fresh air (Skunk really was crushing her), Cherryswirl was about to let loose a barrage of spitting words herself as she struggled and squirmed to kick beneath this mammoth. Though, it seemed she was cut short, only managing a quick inhale as Skunk pulled back slightly before lashing forward towards her. Cherry barely had time to blink in surprise with how swift the attack was,

A screeching cry left her throat replacing where hateful words were meant to be. The other's teeth sunk deep into her upper shoulder, like razors slicing apart the flesh as Cherry felt the deep white-hot burning of pain swell from the area and stretch across her entire body. Any movement would make it worse... tear more where Skunkstrike had latched on like a leech... but the pain was unbearable. Another vicious, pained scream. The stench of blood began to reignite on her senses as she felt her shoulder slowly grow wet and warm with each violent struggle. She should have ripped right into this fat squirrel's chest when she had the chance! For a moment, it all felt like it would have been too much to handle, her eyes rolling slightly as though she might succumb to the pain, but something seemed to will her to go on. That burning... burning burning burning deep in her belly. Igniting like a fire, taking course all across her body, deep through her veins until it reached the tips of her ears.

[Rolled for pulling free - 4 FAIL ]

It was clear, she wasn't getting free from this bite, but that didn't mean she couldn't still do damage with the three limbs she had available. Perhaps it was the realization that the space between her legs and Skunkstrike had freed that made her hungry to push on. For her clan.... for survival? Though she had started falling rather limp after a moment of struggling, Cherryswirl whipped back up with another screech. She moved to try and pummel Skunkstrike's underside with her back legs, claws fully extended and intending to do great harm should they connect with her back legs or underbelly. Along with that, she extended her maw forward as much as she could, hissing and snapping like an angry turtle by Skunk's face - though that was more of an intimidation tactic and wasn't bound to hit anything. Finally, with her free paw, Cherryswirl started swinging towards Skunk's body - intent on latching and ripping through the others pelt with her claws if she could. One final act to try and get free (Cherry would let her have it for sure! If... If she didn't bleed out too heavily). One final act the see if this smelly rat would get the hell out of their camp! Hopefully it was soon... that floaty, airy feeling was beginning to return to her head.

[ @Tiabirb ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 22nd, 2024 at 11:58 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 12:33 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Cherry~ @starry

With that and Adderpaw's weak hold on the warrior she was thrown to the ground. All the air in her lungs was forced out of her. With a large gasp, Adderpaw's head shot up and she looked around to see where she had landed and was shocked at the distance the other cat was actually able to do. Yet this was war and she couldn't sit back and be amazed by such a feat and something was proving her correct in this line of thinking.

Another Thunderclan warrior was running right after her. The cries of her fellow apprentices had to be ignored no matter how much it broke Adderpaw's heart. If she took the time to turn around and help them she would die before she could reach them. Quickly Adderpaw got back to her feet as this other cat closed the gap. She was going to be ready for them.
Lakebelly's gaze had fixed on an apprentice who was taking on a ThunderClan warrior. His eyes narrowed and he watched as they finished their little fight before he charged at the fish with outstretched paws. When he was close enough he leaped into the air and tried to pin her down.

[sry its so short]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 22nd, 2024, 12:43 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Status: ON VACATION UNTIL JUNE 4TH - will reply to all when i'm back <3
Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Berrykit watched with terrified eyes at the fiasco happening in front of her with the two kits and the ThunderClan warrior who had snatched one in his jaws. She slunk further into shadow, away from the nursery and practically shoving herself into the camp's barrier for protection. She flattened her ears in a feeble attempt to blot out the screeches of battle, the pungent scents of blood and death stinging her nose. She tried to find Stagheart in the midst, but the frenzy of fur and glinting claws made seeing anything more than moving lumps and silhouettes impossible.

Great StarClan, whoever you are... please, help us...

[activity post for Berry, open if anyone wants to interact]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; February 22nd, 2024 at 12:44 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 02:30 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 19 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Tags; @Starfall

[ Dice Roll 15- Successful move ]

Beanfloat could see that the warrior was ready for him he could just fell it. He growled as he looked for a different way to attack. He saw an opportunity to come from behind making it look like he was leaving he turned around once he was behind Spiderthroat as he leaped towards him to push him of the apprentice while his paw was still outstretched to claw the side of Spiderthroat's pelt his aim was good hopefully. He used his muscle to crush the tom if he was able to push him off the apprentice with his weight. "Attacking apprentices really that's the best you can do?" he hissed into Spiderthroat's face. Please Starclan don't let me die please! I have to much to live for. He looked towards the apprentice begging they where ok.

His face twisted into a snarl. "You can shred me to bits but Riverclan will always live on your mouse dung, just because your deputy means nothing." if he made the pounce to crush the deputy he would dig his claws in.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 22nd, 2024, 04:02 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

❀⊱ { Rolled 13 ~ Success } ⊰❀

Cloverdove’s tempestuous mind reeled as rage flashes blindingly like lighting in the void of her mind, this feline was already getting on her nerves as she has somehow dodged the later golden spotted feline’s seemingly good plan of simply barrelling into the sandy spotted Riverclan molly. This lithe molly lunged in an attempt to pin her to the ground… With a nimble yet semistumbiling move, Cloverdove hopped out of the way and snarled, “Funny thing talking about manners from a feline that comes form a damn treasonous and corrupt excuse of a clan,” she spat as vemon had risen in the form of bile in her throat… Riverclan was going to pay for the moons of hell they had rained on Thunderclan.

With hazed eyes and an insatiable bloodlust Cloverdove lunged with her maw open - white teeth glinting dangerously - and aimed to rip into this Riverclan mollys shoulder.

{ @Leafy ~ Applebees }

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Well wasn't this one such a judgmental feline, and an angry one at that too. She was fully aware that her clan had a few bad apples in the bunch but did it have to condemn everyone? Applebees sure didn't see it that way, as she didn't really judge all of thunderclan, yet so far this one was giving her the feeling every thunderclan cat was like them. "Hey now, hold on there, that was one bad fellow you're lumping in with us, not everyone here is willing to poison another clan like that! I'll tell ya, most of us would fight you with tooth and claw!" she hissed. Even with Ottersplash out of the clan that mongrel still had their nasty paws in this, which made her wish she could have killed them when she faced them. Oh, sweet heavens, she sure as hell can see the bloodlust rolling off this one, she sure picked her opponents. She thought she was quicker but she thought wrong as she tried to rear backwards but failed to do so. For a moment she felt the pain of teeth sinking into her shoulder but she pushed through to take a swing back with her own attack. The warrior wasn't going to take an attack like a sitting duck nor would she just let this fly. If the other hadn't moved away fast enough, she would try to bear hug the other with claws latching onto any part of their body and try to shred their own shoulder in return.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old February 22nd, 2024, 04:33 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
It the middle of a fight he looked up from his leader/ "The kit jumped in front of me i moved them!" he looked at everyone before glaring at his leader. "I have a family!" meowing in pain as bumble dislocated his arm and his broken foot he was stuck as he looked up at Bumblestar. "All I did was move the kit I swear bumblestar I swear!"

@The Doctor @Spider-in-the-corner @Dino @Wispwillow

"Sure as hell not what it looked like to me." Lashing her tail, Bumblestar turned away from Frecklefoot, abandoning the tom entirely. No longer her warrior, no longer her problem - a parting gift for RiverClan, if you will.

The stupid kits were out of the way, and she was back in the game. She turned on her hind paws and went for the nearest RiverClanner with their back turned, claws reaching for their right flank as she simultaneously snapped her jaws toward the side of their neck.

[ @naiad ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 22nd, 2024, 04:36 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Frecklefoot was in fear not being able to move looking for someone to help him or to finish him off?

[open]

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |

Last edited by Beanz; February 22nd, 2024 at 04:37 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 05:53 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
BLOOD WARNING FOR THIS POST!
He Spun Around Wildly, Blood Splattering On The Sandy Ground. He Yowled, Rearing Up, Then Slamming Back Down, Spinning Around More, Before He Ran For A Near-by, Tall Rock, And Slammed His Side Into It, Leaving A Bloodied Print Where The Torn Area Of Missing Fur And Ear, And Flesh From His Shoulder Area(I Think Thats Where?) .
☙ Bayblood ☙ Riverclan ☙ any pronouns ☙ 28 moons ☙ honed skills (1 use, inactive) ☙ "If Hell is forever then Heaven must be lie"☙

Bayblood v. Silverstorm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bayblood howled in pain as soon as they both hit the rock, falling off of silverstorm in the aftershock of being thrown against the wall.

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Closed Thread