Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:53 PM
Wrestling your way to...
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:45 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:44 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by vellichor
Today 08:38 PM
Ambushing a Hawk [p]
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
@Lonestar))

Ratkit sat in the corner of the nursery, his mother had just left after scowling him once more for attempting to play with the others. "You're a waste of time and space, they don't want to play with you.." She told him. Ratkit growled to himself and continued to watch the others, he didn't want to get caught again.
Leopardkit began to bound towards the exit to the nursery, her expression cheerful and excited, eager to get out before she noticed Ratkit. Why's he look so sad? She thought, glancing over at the tom. Her tail swished back and forth, her expression thoughtful for a moment before she bounded over towards him. There certainly wasn't any harm in seeing what was wrong with him, right? Besides, the young kit hated seeing other cats upset. "Hi there! Why are you so sad?' She asked, as she skidded to a stop in front of him. A cheerful smile was on the she cat's maw, and she was obviously not exactly the quietest of cats. And she wasn't the most subtle. She said what she meant, and it didn't always result in her making the best of friends because of it.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
@Lonestar))

Amberstrike's golden orbs watched his fellow Clansmates' as he sat in the shadows. He was looking for his sister, Frostpelt and wanted to go hunting with her. He hadn't spoken to her in a while and wanted to catch up. His ears flicked every few seconds as he waited.
Forestpelt approached her brother, her dark pelt making her blend into the shadows as she did so, and she slipped around and came up beside him. "Surprise, surprise." She mewed in a dry tone, a faint smile on her maw. She sat down beside him, flicking her thin black tail neatly over her paws and fixing her green hues on her brother. Her expression was nearly unreadable, other than the smile fixed on her maw.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:07 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Leopardkit began to bound towards the exit to the nursery, her expression cheerful and excited, eager to get out before she noticed Ratkit. Why's he look so sad? She thought, glancing over at the tom. Her tail swished back and forth, her expression thoughtful for a moment before she bounded over towards him. There certainly wasn't any harm in seeing what was wrong with him, right? Besides, the young kit hated seeing other cats upset. "Hi there! Why are you so sad?' She asked, as she skidded to a stop in front of him. A cheerful smile was on the she cat's maw, and she was obviously not exactly the quietest of cats. And she wasn't the most subtle. She said what she meant, and it didn't always result in her making the best of friends because of it.
Ratkit jumped a bit when Leopardkit bounded towards him. He thought for a few moments before answering the other kits question. "Hello.. You should go away before my mother comes back.. She doesn't like it when I play with the other kits.." He mumbled and stared at the ground. His heart sped in his chest, waiting for his mother to come back and beat him.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Forestpelt approached her brother, her dark pelt making her blend into the shadows as she did so, and she slipped around and came up beside him. "Surprise, surprise." She mewed in a dry tone, a faint smile on her maw. She sat down beside him, flicking her thin black tail neatly over her paws and fixing her green hues on her brother. Her expression was nearly unreadable, other than the smile fixed on her maw.
Amberstrike smirked as his sister sat beside him. He watched her for a few moments, him and his sister looked almost identical except she had green eyes while his were amber. "I wanted to ask if you'd go hunting with me?" He said in a very calm. monotone voice. He acted cold towards his sisters but he really did care for them, he just didn't want people to think he was some sort of soft-hearted kittypet lover.

Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Ratkit jumped a bit when Leopardkit bounded towards him. He thought for a few moments before answering the other kits question. "Hello.. You should go away before my mother comes back.. She doesn't like it when I play with the other kits.." He mumbled and stared at the ground. His heart sped in his chest, waiting for his mother to come back and beat him.
Leopardkit cocked her head to the side, a confused expression on her face. "But why? You look so sad, you need a friend!" She exclaimed, her tail twitching back and forth with excitement as she did so. Her expression was friendly, and she was trying her best to appear as though she were a cat that would be fun to be around. Although she was, she knew she was and she guessed her friends knew it too. She wanted to befriend this sad looking kit, and make him happy! Her small tail whipped back and forth as she gave a bright mew of excitement, her expression happy once more. She was glad to sit here with the kit if it would cheer him up. At some point. Hopefully his Mother wouldn't mind if it would make him happy, right? Didn't all Mothers want their kits to be happy? "I'm Leopardkit, by the way. Who are you?" She asked, her tail still twitching happily.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Leopardkit cocked her head to the side, a confused expression on her face. "But why? You look so sad, you need a friend!" She exclaimed, her tail twitching back and forth with excitement as she did so. Her expression was friendly, and she was trying her best to appear as though she were a cat that would be fun to be around. Although she was, she knew she was and she guessed her friends knew it too. She wanted to befriend this sad looking kit, and make him happy! Her small tail whipped back and forth as she gave a bright mew of excitement, her expression happy once more. She was glad to sit here with the kit if it would cheer him up. At some point. Hopefully his Mother wouldn't mind if it would make him happy, right? Didn't all Mothers want their kits to be happy? "I'm Leopardkit, by the way. Who are you?" She asked, her tail still twitching happily.
Ratkit looked back up at Leopardkit with sadness in his amber orbs. "I want to make friends but my mother says Starclan left me because I was the ugly kit and now she has to punish me for what Starclan did to her..." He said as tears whelped into his eyes. He looked back down and sighed, "My name is Ratkit..." He said with embarrassment.

Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Amberstrike smirked as his sister sat beside him. He watched her for a few moments, him and his sister looked almost identical except she had green eyes while his were amber. "I wanted to ask if you'd go hunting with me?" He said in a very calm. monotone voice. He acted cold towards his sisters but he really did care for them, he just didn't want people to think he was some sort of soft-hearted kittypet lover.
Forestpelt's smile grew a little for a moment, and then faded from her maw altogether. "Sure. It's been a while, hasn't it?" She asked, thinking back to the last time she had seen him. She didn't think he knew about Dawnstripe, or anything that had happened since...although truth be told, she had kept Dawnstripe and her a well hidden secret. She didn't think anyone had known about it. But she probably would have told him, had she seen him while it was going on. For a moment she paused and thought, her black tail twitching lightly and making it look almost like a dancing shadow before she got to her paws. "So then, shall we go?" She asked, glancing towards Amberstrike again.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Forestpelt's smile grew a little for a moment, and then faded from her maw altogether. "Sure. It's been a while, hasn't it?" She asked, thinking back to the last time she had seen him. She didn't think he knew about Dawnstripe, or anything that had happened since...although truth be told, she had kept Dawnstripe and her a well hidden secret. She didn't think anyone had known about it. But she probably would have told him, had she seen him while it was going on. For a moment she paused and thought, her black tail twitching lightly and making it look almost like a dancing shadow before she got to her paws. "So then, shall we go?" She asked, glancing towards Amberstrike again.
Amberstrike nodded, he hadn't talked to his sister in a while he was curious if her last few moons were as boring as his was. He stood and shook the dust out of his black fur, he padded towards the camp entrance and looked behind him to make sure how sister was following.

(To the territory)

Last edited by BluBunnie; November 22nd, 2016 at 02:41 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:41 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Ratkit looked back up at Leopardkit with sadness in his amber orbs. "I want to make friends but my mother says Starclan left me because I was the ugly kit and now she has to punish me for what Starclan did to her..." He said as tears whelped into his eyes. He looked back down and sighed, "My name is Ratkit..." He said with embarrassment.
Leopardkit looked a little confused and she cocked her head to the side again. "But why? How come she says you're the ugly kit, you look just fine!" She mewed, her whole body giving a little wriggle of excitement. She was generally pretty oblivious to situations as this, and she definitely wasn't the best to turn to. Still, what she was hearing was that there was a kit who needed a friend, and she could be that friend. Hopefully. "Ratkit? That's a nice name, it's so nice to meet you Ratkit!" She squealed. Her voice was high, and excited. She always sounded like that, a little too overexcited and happy, when she probably should tone it down a little. Not everyone was a fan of her squeaky, loud voice, and of course she was oblivious to this as well. "Well, maybe your Mom will let you have me as a friend! Maybe I can make myself look like an ugly kit and then she'll let you play with me!" She squeaked. In her opinion, Ratkit looked fine- but, if his Mother thought he was an ugly kit, maybe she would only let him play with other ugly kits. So she could make herself look strange or different, and then his Mom would let him play with her. That was her "master plan," and she was actually rather proud of it. She was sure it was going to work.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Leopardkit looked a little confused and she cocked her head to the side again. "But why? How come she says you're the ugly kit, you look just fine!" She mewed, her whole body giving a little wriggle of excitement. She was generally pretty oblivious to situations as this, and she definitely wasn't the best to turn to. Still, what she was hearing was that there was a kit who needed a friend, and she could be that friend. Hopefully. "Ratkit? That's a nice name, it's so nice to meet you Ratkit!" She squealed. Her voice was high, and excited. She always sounded like that, a little too overexcited and happy, when she probably should tone it down a little. Not everyone was a fan of her squeaky, loud voice, and of course she was oblivious to this as well. "Well, maybe your Mom will let you have me as a friend! Maybe I can make myself look like an ugly kit and then she'll let you play with me!" She squeaked. In her opinion, Ratkit looked fine- but, if his Mother thought he was an ugly kit, maybe she would only let him play with other ugly kits. So she could make herself look strange or different, and then his Mom would let him play with her. That was her "master plan," and she was actually rather proud of it. She was sure it was going to work.
"You think I look fine?" Ratkot said with a hint of happiness in his voice. He watched the over excited kot and smil3d a bit. He wish he could be as happy as this kit. "Do you think that would work?" He asked. He had never thought of that before, "How will you make yourself ugly?"

Closed Thread