Last post by Myling
Today 05:50 AM

Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Beginning to grow tired, Hazelpaw turned her path to the nursery. "Sorry, little one," the molly meowed, "but I have to have energy to give your siblings rides too. Off you go!" With this, Hazelpaw began shaking her long pelt vigorously, hoping to send the white kit stumbling off of her. Of course, it was for fun- surely Snowkit would enjoy tumbling off Hazelpaw's back than just climbing off.
Hollowkit ran over to Hazelpaw," My turn!" He squeaked I'm excitement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:14 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Hollowkit ran over to Hazelpaw," My turn!" He squeaked I'm excitement.
A smile spread upon Hazelpaw's face at Hollowkit's excitement. Without a word, the long-furred molly bent down into a crouch, waiting for Hollowkit to climb on. She hoped that her fur wasn't too wet to be slick for the small tom- the last thing Hazelpaw wanted was an injury.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:05 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Duststorm? | @Fern | @starfall | @tawny~ | @Constellation

Feathermist hadn't slept well since she and her family came to Riverclan while Shadowclan's camp was being run through by flood waters. She had to keep an eye on her family and make sure those Riverclan scum kept their dirty paws off of them. That lack of sleep caught up to the molly when the pain started. She knew instantly what the pain was for as she woke up in her makeshift nest in Riverclan's nursery. She glanced around quickly for Cedartuft. Her mother was the only one she trusted right now to help her through her second litter. Maybe she could give Quietdance more kits in this litter than she had been able to in the past. Hopefully... "M-Mother?" she meowed, not really able to see where her mother was in the darkness of the early morning. From what Feathermist could tell, the sun hadn't even begun to rise yet.

------

Sun-high. That's how long it took Feather to finally finish with the birth of her newest kits, but as she cleaned them up, one by one, she couldn't help but deem the time spent in agony worth it. She remembered when Ambercrackle was born. Back then, her heart had soared simply because she had survived the birth. When Creampaw and Ashpaw were born, she was excited to have given Quietdance sons, and a pair of them no less! With this litter, however, she was just glad to have them. They were alive and seemed to be healthy. She then decided to name them. The dilute calico started licking on her darkest kit; a little charcoal marbled tabby. "I'll name you Smokekit, for your pelt looking that of smoke," she said with a soft smile. She then turned to her only she-kit in the litter. "Your name will be Silverkit, for your beautiful silver face," she said, licking her newest daughter. She then turned to her last kit, another little tom. "I will name you Dancingkit, after your father." She gave each of her kits a few motherly licks as she scooched them closer to her bellie, forgetting about the fact they weren't even in their own camp. She glanced outside the nursery for her mate, however, hoping he was just outside.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Random Melchester

Hollowkit wasn't interested in playing with his sister, Snowkit and Hazelpaw wasn't around for bear rides. He glanced around looking for someone to talk to or play with depending on there age and what he or they wanted to do let the older kit pick his eyes searched and landed on Squirrelkit, an Riverclan kit, he knew from his mother, Petalsky to avoid the Shadowclan kits,however; his father said he could make a life long friend with one of them, but his father wasn't in the nursery so he trotted over to Squirrelkit he smiled and squeaked in his high-pitched kit-voice," Hi I'm Hollowkit! You might not know me because I'm only a moon old, don't worry I'm Riverclan, like you..unless I my senses are wrong and your Shadowclan because if your Shadowclan I can't talk to you, atleast, thats what my mommy tells me... he kept his ears perked curious as to what Squirrelkit had to say and sounded like.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:37 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
@Random Melchester

Hollowkit wasn't interested in playing with his sister, Snowkit and Hazelpaw wasn't around for bear rides. He glanced around looking for someone to talk to or play with depending on there age and what he or they wanted to do let the older kit pick his eyes searched and landed on Squirrelkit, an Riverclan kit, he knew from his mother, Petalsky to avoid the Shadowclan kits,however; his father said he could make a life long friend with one of them, but his father wasn't in the nursery so he trotted over to Squirrelkit he smiled and squeaked in his high-pitched kit-voice," Hi I'm Hollowkit! You might not know me because I'm only a moon old, don't worry I'm Riverclan, like you..unless I my senses are wrong and your Shadowclan because if your Shadowclan I can't talk to you, atleast, thats what my mommy tells me... he kept his ears perked curious as to what Squirrelkit had to say and sounded like.
Squirrelkit let her tail swish boredly over the moss, glancing outside the den every now and again. Her boredom didnt last too long, however, because a Tom kit came trotting up to her, and he immediately had Squirrelkit's attention. Squirrelkit was Tom-crazy. Well, mostly just to annoy her father. Mixedfur wasnt in the den, but Squirrelkit didnt see any reason not to treat this Tom any different. After all - He may help her with her schemes in the future. Squirrelkit had to admit she had more Tom friends than she-cat friends. Mostly because the Tom's were easier to play with. They just followed her blindly, did what she said because of her wide, pretty blue eyes and her gorgeous smile. Squirrelkit knew she was beautiful - She did, after all, take after her mother.

The she-kit purred as Hollowkit spoke, her blue-gray ears twitching as she raised one white paw to her muzzle, giving a quick lick and running her now wet paw over her ear. She liked to keep her pelt clean around the Toms. After all, how was she supposed to get anyone to fall for her with a dirty pelt? "Im Squirrelkit," She purred out, batting her eyes at Hollowkit with a flirty smile. Good thing she paid attention to the apprentices. And to how her mother acted around her father. Flirting came so easy to her, and Squirrelkit was still quite young. Still, nothing more fun than flirting. She didnt do it to break their hearts, mostly just for a reaction from Mixedfur. But even though her father wasnt their, she still felt in a very flirty mood. "Its so nice to meet you. Yes, im RiverClan." She smirked faintly.

Having ShadowClan move in was probably one of the best things, ever. There were so many cute Tom kits that she could befriend. And Splashheart had told her to play nice with them. So, she intended to. Maybe a little too nice. But nothing wrong with expanding her Tom-kit army. Really, Squirrelkit didnt know why she did what she did, flirting her way around the Tom kits in the Clan. She just... Did.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Squirrelkit let her tail swish boredly over the moss, glancing outside the den every now and again. Her boredom didnt last too long, however, because a Tom kit came trotting up to her, and he immediately had Squirrelkit's attention. Squirrelkit was Tom-crazy. Well, mostly just to annoy her father. Mixedfur wasnt in the den, but Squirrelkit didnt see any reason not to treat this Tom any different. After all - He may help her with her schemes in the future. Squirrelkit had to admit she had more Tom friends than she-cat friends. Mostly because the Tom's were easier to play with. They just followed her blindly, did what she said because of her wide, pretty blue eyes and her gorgeous smile. Squirrelkit knew she was beautiful - She did, after all, take after her mother.

The she-kit purred as Hollowkit spoke, her blue-gray ears twitching as she raised one white paw to her muzzle, giving a quick lick and running her now wet paw over her ear. She liked to keep her pelt clean around the Toms. After all, how was she supposed to get anyone to fall for her with a dirty pelt? "Im Squirrelkit," She purred out, batting her eyes at Hollowkit with a flirty smile. Good thing she paid attention to the apprentices. And to how her mother acted around her father. Flirting came so easy to her, and Squirrelkit was still quite young. Still, nothing more fun than flirting. She didnt do it to break their hearts, mostly just for a reaction from Mixedfur. But even though her father wasnt their, she still felt in a very flirty mood. "Its so nice to meet you. Yes, im RiverClan." She smirked faintly.

Having ShadowClan move in was probably one of the best things, ever. There were so many cute Tom kits that she could befriend. And Splashheart had told her to play nice with them. So, she intended to. Maybe a little too nice. But nothing wrong with expanding her Tom-kit army. Really, Squirrelkit didnt know why she did what she did, flirting her way around the Tom kits in the Clan. She just... Did.
(DANG! She really is a flirt! I'm amusing myself writing this...lol)
Hollowkit blinked at the gorgeous she-kit She's pretty, I bet she'll be my mate when I'm older and we'll have hundreds of kits and I'll bet she'll be clan leader and I can be her deputy, because I don't want to be medicine cat in a smelly den my whole life and never have a mate... he gasped in joy," H-Hi Squirrelkit. Your beautiful! " he stuttered in shock. He didn't quite know how to purr so he didn't but he wanted to, the only other reason he did't purr was because he thought it might be creepy," Sooo... " he squeaked excitedly," Wanna be friends ? " Nothing wrong with too many friends, and if I start as friends I'm sure she'll be my mate when we are older! He truthfully didn't exactly care that he didn't know anything about her besides that she was a Riverclanner and pretty, but he was determined to make her his mate. He believe simply starting as friends was the perfect way to begin...If I become clan leader, I must appoint her deputy... it didn't occur to him that she could be vain or that she might not make the best deputy or that maybe niether of them would become deputy, nor did he know it was creepy asking to be friends that soon.

Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:52 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
@Duststorm? | @Fern | @starfall | @tawny~ | @Constellation

Feathermist hadn't slept well since she and her family came to Riverclan while Shadowclan's camp was being run through by flood waters. She had to keep an eye on her family and make sure those Riverclan scum kept their dirty paws off of them. That lack of sleep caught up to the molly when the pain started. She knew instantly what the pain was for as she woke up in her makeshift nest in Riverclan's nursery. She glanced around quickly for Cedartuft. Her mother was the only one she trusted right now to help her through her second litter. Maybe she could give Quietdance more kits in this litter than she had been able to in the past. Hopefully... "M-Mother?" she meowed, not really able to see where her mother was in the darkness of the early morning. From what Feathermist could tell, the sun hadn't even begun to rise yet.

------

Sun-high. That's how long it took Feather to finally finish with the birth of her newest kits, but as she cleaned them up, one by one, she couldn't help but deem the time spent in agony worth it. She remembered when Ambercrackle was born. Back then, her heart had soared simply because she had survived the birth. When Creampaw and Ashpaw were born, she was excited to have given Quietdance sons, and a pair of them no less! With this litter, however, she was just glad to have them. They were alive and seemed to be healthy. She then decided to name them. The dilute calico started licking on her darkest kit; a little charcoal marbled tabby. "I'll name you Smokekit, for your pelt looking that of smoke," she said with a soft smile. She then turned to her only she-kit in the litter. "Your name will be Silverkit, for your beautiful silver face," she said, licking her newest daughter. She then turned to her last kit, another little tom. "I will name you Dancingkit, after your father." She gave each of her kits a few motherly licks as she scooched them closer to her bellie, forgetting about the fact they weren't even in their own camp. She glanced outside the nursery for her mate, however, hoping he was just outside.
Quietdance thought being in his own clan was uncomfortable, but being around fishy Riverclan cats? That had to be the worse of all. Some of them were nice though, and Quietdance usually sat on the sidelines, looking to be glaring at others. But, he was merely curious about these other cats. They ate fish, they swam, they were...well, different to him, but he figured each clan had their perks. He just wished Halestar chose a less salmony-place. The sleek furred, much older tom kept quiet. He didn't have much to say, but his ears was always opened. Since Feathermist and Ambercrackle been confined to the nursery, he woke up daily each day just to make sure they were okay. At the moment, he sat outside the nursery den, laying his head contently on his paws as his tail swished behind him in a lazy manner. Everything was relaxed without cats constantly in the way, but since the conjoined of two clans, everything has been a lot tighter. His breathing was soft, as if it weren't there. He immediately shot up when he heard yowling. It was never best for anyone to be in the way when a she cat was giving birth, but judging from the familiar tone...his new litter of kits were coming. The tom listened in, waiting impatiently for him to be ready to come in. It seemed like forever before he heard silence. There were nothing but mewling newborns, so the tom quietly padded into the den, hearing the voice of his mate as she named the kits. At first, the only thing really noticeable about him was his glowing yellow hues, and as she named them: Smokekit, Silverkit, and Dancingkit, Quietdance gently padded up to her, a purr rumbling deep in his throat. "Those are beautiful names." He says, rather quietly as he didn't want to disturb the small ones. He bent his head down to press his nose against Feathermist's cheek. Two sons...and another daughter. It was the complete blessing.

@Duststorm
@tawny~
@starfall
@AbsurdJinx

Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:57 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
(DANG! She really is a flirt! I'm amusing myself writing this...lol)
Hollowkit blinked at the gorgeous she-kit She's pretty, I bet she'll be my mate when I'm older and we'll have hundreds of kits and I'll bet she'll be clan leader and I can be her deputy, because I don't want to be medicine cat in a smelly den my whole life and never have a mate... he gasped in joy," H-Hi Squirrelkit. Your beautiful! " he stuttered in shock. He didn't quite know how to purr so he didn't but he wanted to, the only other reason he did't purr was because he thought it might be creepy," Sooo... " he squeaked excitedly," Wanna be friends ? " Nothing wrong with too many friends, and if I start as friends I'm sure she'll be my mate when we are older! He truthfully didn't exactly care that he didn't know anything about her besides that she was a Riverclanner and pretty, but he was determined to make her his mate. He believe simply starting as friends was the perfect way to begin...If I become clan leader, I must appoint her deputy... it didn't occur to him that she could be vain or that she might not make the best deputy or that maybe niether of them would become deputy, nor did he know it was creepy asking to be friends that soon.
(That's my Squirrel baby <3)
Squirrelkit's face broke into a grin, hearing him stutter, and she almost laughed. She would have, but she managed not to, keeping the sweet smile on her face as she listened. She had to admit he was one of the good-looking Tom's around. Definitely great for flirting with. Ohhh, her father would be so mad! She had almost zoned out, but managed to stay focused on Hollowkit. Focus was one of the things she was trying to get better at. She had to focus in order to be a good flirt. "Thank you," She smiled, barely flattered, but her expression said otherwise. Squirrelkit was all too used to hearing how "Beautiful" and "Amazing" she was. The compliments never got old, but they never surprised her, either.

At his question, Squirrelkit's smile widened, casting a glance toward the entrance to the nursery before smiling back at Hollowkit. The look was half-cheeky, half-flirty. "Of course," A giggle escaped her lips, her sparkling blue eyes meeting Hollowkit's. "I do love making new friends." She let her tail flick forward, gently running her tail tip under his chin and letting out a small purr. "Especially good-looking friends." She winked to bring more effect to her words, smirking on the inside.

She knew Mixedfur would kill her, but that didnt matter. What mattered was the Tom in front of her, and how he could help her make Mixedfur as mad as she wanted. Of course, she'd never allow him to get hurt, and nor would her mother. And she would make sure to cut it loose a little if Hollowkit got a little too attached. Squirrelkit was a bit vain, but she didnt exactly enjoy breaking the Tom's hearts. Well, she did anyway, but sometimes they had to get hurt. It was worth it in the end.. According to them at least. They figured as long as they were friends with the beautiful she-kit, that was enough. Either way, it was all a game with her. Maybe one day she may be truly interested in love, but... Not yet.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; August 3rd, 2017 at 07:03 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:22 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Quietdance thought being in his own clan was uncomfortable, but being around fishy Riverclan cats? That had to be the worse of all. Some of them were nice though, and Quietdance usually sat on the sidelines, looking to be glaring at others. But, he was merely curious about these other cats. They ate fish, they swam, they were...well, different to him, but he figured each clan had their perks. He just wished Halestar chose a less salmony-place. The sleek furred, much older tom kept quiet. He didn't have much to say, but his ears was always opened. Since Feathermist and Ambercrackle been confined to the nursery, he woke up daily each day just to make sure they were okay. At the moment, he sat outside the nursery den, laying his head contently on his paws as his tail swished behind him in a lazy manner. Everything was relaxed without cats constantly in the way, but since the conjoined of two clans, everything has been a lot tighter. His breathing was soft, as if it weren't there. He immediately shot up when he heard yowling. It was never best for anyone to be in the way when a she cat was giving birth, but judging from the familiar tone...his new litter of kits were coming. The tom listened in, waiting impatiently for him to be ready to come in. It seemed like forever before he heard silence. There were nothing but mewling newborns, so the tom quietly padded into the den, hearing the voice of his mate as she named the kits. At first, the only thing really noticeable about him was his glowing yellow hues, and as she named them: Smokekit, Silverkit, and Dancingkit, Quietdance gently padded up to her, a purr rumbling deep in his throat. "Those are beautiful names." He says, rather quietly as he didn't want to disturb the small ones. He bent his head down to press his nose against Feathermist's cheek. Two sons...and another daughter. It was the complete blessing.

@Duststorm
@tawny~
@starfall
@AbsurdJinx

The newborn wiggled, trying to get used to his surroundings. Snuggling against his mother, curiosity coursed through his head, he wanted to explore, where ever he was. Even if he was blind, exploring sounded excited, even if he didn't know what that was. Crawling over his mother proved to be a battle, and very time consuming. He let out a tiny frustrated mew. Exploring was very hard to do, for someone so small. But his stubbornness shone through as he wiggled forward blindly. He mewled in triumph, until he bumped into some cat. Great. Letting out another frustrated, the determined newborn continued to try to go forward, but whoever was in front of them was not moving. The charcoal black tabby's mewls continued, as if he was saying, "Get out of my way, you big meanie!" He sorta knew this was his father, but his name, the newborn didn't know, nor care for such things. Smokekit didn't realize he had a name even. Soon enough, he ran out of energy trying to move the big furry thing, landing right on his rump, mewling in anger and frustration as he landed on his tail. Great. Just great. "You win this time, big furry thing!" The newborn mewled angrily. "But, someday, I'll win!"

Last edited by seasalt; August 3rd, 2017 at 07:25 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(That's my Squirrel baby <3)
Squirrelkit's face broke into a grin, hearing him stutter, and she almost laughed. She would have, but she managed not to, keeping the sweet smile on her face as she listened. She had to admit he was one of the good-looking Tom's around. Definitely great for flirting with. Ohhh, her father would be so mad! She had almost zoned out, but managed to stay focused on Hollowkit. Focus was one of the things she was trying to get better at. She had to focus in order to be a good flirt. "Thank you," She smiled, barely flattered, but her expression said otherwise. Squirrelkit was all too used to hearing how "Beautiful" and "Amazing" she was. The compliments never got old, but they never surprised her, either.

At his question, Squirrelkit's smile widened, casting a glance toward the entrance to the nursery before smiling back at Hollowkit. The look was half-cheeky, half-flirty. "Of course," A giggle escaped her lips, her sparkling blue eyes meeting Hollowkit's. "I do love making new friends." She let her tail flick forward, gently running her tail tip under his chin and letting out a small purr. "Especially good-looking friends." She winked to bring more effect to her words, smirking on the inside.

She knew Mixedfur would kill her, but that didnt matter. What mattered was the Tom in front of her, and how he could help her make Mixedfur as mad as she wanted. Of course, she'd never allow him to get hurt, and nor would her mother. And she would make sure to cut it loose a little if Hollowkit got a little too attached. Squirrelkit was a bit vain, but she didnt exactly enjoy breaking the Tom's hearts. Well, she did anyway, but sometimes they had to get hurt. It was worth it in the end.. According to them at least. They figured as long as they were friends with the beautiful she-kit, that was enough. Either way, it was all a game with her. Maybe one day she may be truly interested in love, but... Not yet.
Hollowkit squeaked in excitement and flashed a smile," Yay!" He swished his tail happily,"Thanks. But your more pretty than I am handsome!" He didn't mind the complement she already thinks I'm handsome awesome, she'll be my mate by the time we are warriors! And we'll have one million kitshe purred at the thought he knew he was a little distracted, but he didn't care, he thought it was real love. He had no idea what love felt like. He just assumed he knew what love was like.