Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Aolani
Today 03:10 PM
Splashkit Family Finder!
Last post by SandyFox
Today 03:04 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:55 PM
Stella’s Art &...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:55 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by squidz
Today 02:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2017, 04:43 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Soon, Stoneheart. You're just going to have to wait a but longer.", Crowsong replied. She purred in amusement at her mate. Soon...
"Ok, but they should think of hurrying up!" he mewed, almost jokingly. He looked at Crowsong, she looked very calm, that's how she'd probably look as she watches her kits play or sleep. It is how a mother looks.

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 13th, 2017, 04:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Lightpaw's eyes widened as Bravepaw came crashing into the clearing, but she wasn't fast enough to scram out of his way. Is he okay? Is he hurt? But the other apprentice jumped up quickly, so she assumed was fine. Bravepaw's words were fast, their meaning rushed, but she found she liked her energetic nature. It was so much like her own... Maybe friendship isn't that far out of an idea! "Bravepaw. I like that name." Her bluntness wasn't usually appreciated, but the white apprentice had a feeling her new acquaintance wouldn't mind. If anything, she hoped she liked her slight outspoken tendencies. Well, I'm not really outspoken; it's more like energetic. Like, really energetic. "I'm Lightpaw! And your roll-in was kinda funny... but not in a mean way! I mean it was cool to watch - er, you looked cool doing it, um...." Running out of word to express her emotions, she gave up, glancing down at the floor in embarrassment.

She's gonna hate me now! Oh, why can't I be better with words? But she wasn't. Lightpaw was more of the cat who acted now, asked questions later, but her later questions were extensive and annoying. Her sentences were choppy, as she could never get the right meaning across, and most of her Clanmates weren't fond of these traits. But maybe Bravepaw is! And then we can be friends! All of her thoughts stemmed back to that one idea. With sudden realization, she wondered if she was just desperate for a friend. The apprentice had friends, yes, but there was no reason she couldn't have more. All cats deserve friends; I'm here to be one! But she was still embarrassed by her lack of a complete thought, as she wasn't sure where Bravepaw stood with her yet. If they didn't like each other... Lightpaw will have made yet another enemy.

(Sorry I'm so unreasonably late; I was on hiatus)
(It's fine!I understand.)
Bravepaw didn't know wether or not to take the comment as a compliment or teasing,but eventually she decided she liked the idea of looking cool with the entrance she made,so she fixed her fur a little and smiled."Thanks!I like your name!It's cool!" She said enthusiastically to the new apprintice.

'She's so outspoken!Maby we could become friends!If not,I guess that would be fine to,but she's really nice!A lot like me in many ways!' the apprintice thought,hoping that they would get along and not become enemy's,because that's exactly what she didn't need.Her bright,energetic eyes took in the she-cat for the first time.She concluded she seemed like a good cat,and probably didn't have any problem getting Tom's to like her.

(I can post longer if you need me to)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 13th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Ok, but they should think of hurrying up!" he mewed, almost jokingly. He looked at Crowsong, she looked very calm, that's how she'd probably look as she watches her kits play or sleep. It is how a mother looks.
Crowsong chuckled. "Mhm. I know. But, we still have to wait. I know that waiting is annoying, but, it's what you have to do.", she responded.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; October 13th, 2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 06:32 PM
bruh head

Fernkit sighed, laying in the empty nest. The brown tabby kit couldn't help but help feel a sharp stab of sadness. She had seen mothers actually... look glad to see their kits. The young molly knew, deep down, that Birchfur actually looking at them without the look in her eyes that said: "And you're one of the things that ruined my life." She flattened her ears. Maybe it wasn't true- it just couldn't be true. Maybe her mother was always just too tired to deal with Fernkit and her littermates.
That had to be it.

@Asriel Dreemurr
Old October 13th, 2017, 06:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
it shocked the ginger and white tom when the feathery she-cat came up to him, and asked him if he was alright! He had never been asked that, only asking others. " Yes," he said softly, giving the she-cat a slightly sad smile, " I could be better, but i'm quite alright. How are you today?" he asked, hoping he sounded cheerful enough. he was just glad he wasn't alone anymore. Being alone, no one to tell his problems, it was scary. Maybe I need to find a mate, someone I can love. No! You're to be punished, I'm punishing myself for not loving my mother enough for her to be killed, no one can love me, and I'm not going to love anyone! he thought furiously. " Thank you for coming over to talk to me, I was just about ready to declare myself crazy-" he broke off after realizing how negative he sounded." Anyways, I'm Sundapple, but you can just call me what ever you want," His smile was more genuine now, just talking to her was making him feel better. " And what's your name?" He asked.

( He's asexual, and also afraid to love someone because he fears they're just going to fall out of his paws like leaves, he thinks Starclan was punishing him for being half-clan with his mother's death, and now he's punishing himself for it too)
The Tom said he was alright, but when Featherspeckle glanced at him. She could clearly see a saddened smile. It was her most common accessory. Such a sad smile on a pretty face. But, she didn't dare comment on it, to about at him that he was lying. Instead, she returned his smile, a little more upbeat to hide her own sadness. “Ditto.” Featherspeckle inhaled the crisp scent of Thunderclan’s soft wind. She wrapped her tail around herself, keeping a good distance between the two to not invade his personal space. “I'm fine. Living, breathing. Well, you know. The same old, the same old.” She giggled softly. Lowly, inaudibly because it felt out of place whenever she did find herself laughing. The voices in her head became a minimal. She haven't heard the rage in a while, so she visibly appeared relaxed as she came up to the tom. Just because she carried a burden, didn't mean she wanted another to carry one. Being sad was...horrible. Being depressed was...terrifying. “Glad you're doing...okay.” Not well. Because he said he could be better. His next words made the Molly glance at him from the corner of her eyes. “Crazy, huh?” She shook her head, muttering at his statement. Featherspeckle didn't mind talking to the Tom. “It makes the both of us.” She muttered, her nose twitching. Whether or not others seen it, Featherspeckle dubbed herself as insane. Her mind was off center. She was drowning, but it was easy to appear “ordinary” whenever she was around others. It was the perfection of maintaining a mask because no one liked to be around other depressed figures. Depression was contagious, that was for sure. When the Tom introduced himself as Sundapple, Featherspeckle gave him a Curt nod of her head. “Nice to make your acquaintance, Sundapple. I'm Featherspeckle.” Her voice was soft, and sweet when she introduced herself to a potentially new friend. “I don't know why I assumed you were sad...I...I just thought since you were alone...maybe...something happened to you.” Usually when felines were alone, they were quiet and thoughtful. They were worried about their future, and bitter about their past. Featherspeckle wanted to bang her head against a tree for assuming such things about him. Here, he was believing he was crazy. Featherspeckle was positive that she topped that to delusional.
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Foxthorn padded silently through the clearing, pacing beside the warrior's den. His tail twitched faintly, ears pricked, eyes narrowed as he looked ahead for a few moments. Then he turned quickly on his paws, growling. Roarclaw thought he was something special. His dear older brother thought he could prank the prankster! Well, not today. Not now. Not ever. Now, it must be stupid, getting so riled up about some pranks. But, his brother had started this war, and Foxthorn was going to finish it. The Somali paused and looked up at the sky, then toward the entrance. Alright, Foxy, relax, He thought, lashing his fluffy tail and sitting back on his haunches. His latest prank was epic. He'd filled a few pieces of prey with mouse bile - Mostly bird, which, by the way, was Roarclaw's favorite - And he couldn't wait to see the horrified, disgusted faces of the other cats when they got a bite.

~~~O3O~~~

Mintkit slid out of the nursery, practically bouncing on her paws. Her tail whipped side to side, and her ice blue eyes flickered behind her for a split second to make sure she wasn't being followed. Then, the young blue-point Siamese continued to venture further into the clearing, smiling. The kit looked like - Well, a kit. Her serious time was spent in the nursery with her siblings. But out in the clearing, looking for her best friend, Mintkit was an entirely different cat. That same serene sense of calmness and kind-of authority, but much more playful in her ways. "Marshpaw," She murmured, her gaze flickering around for her friend, her paws working in the ground and her ears pricked. She was hoping to spend some more time with the Tom. Hopefully, he wasn't too busy?
The fluffy white cat saw the Somali from the other day pacing back and forth, looking riled up - while Winterstorm remained calm. Looks like the little fox finally got himself trapped, A mew of amusement came from her maw before she got to her paws, stretched out, and approached the other prankster. "Let me guess - someone doesn't think you're a genius? No one was dumb enough to fall for your little pranks?" Those were the best guesses that Winterstorm could come up with, and her eyes sparkled with amusement as she glanced over Foxthorn. He definitely didn't look too happy. She was probably pushing it by acting so rudely, but it was so much fun riling the other tom up! Why would she ever want to leave him alone? Her eyes continued to sparkle, mischief the one thing on her mind as she examined the other cat. There was probably a way to annoy him with this, but if there wasn't, Winterstorm would wait for his answer before she said anything else. After all, the last thing the white fluffy feline wanted to do was mess her whole strategy up... right?

The tom had gone out earlier (hunting) and done some training that day, but to be honest, nothing too eventful had been going on. That was until he spotted the familiar Siamese cat heading through the clearing - a miniature version of her Mother, but way better in Marshpaw's opinion. Oh sure, he thought Snowstar was doing a fine job of running the Clan, but as far as best friends went? Mintkit was as good as it got. "Lil' Minty!" He called out to her, darting towards her and taking a flying leap through the air, defying gravity for a few split seconds and a smile appeared on his maw as he attempted to bowl her over in one of the fierce bear-like hugs that he had displayed the other day during their play. What adventures would the two of them be going on together today? Were they going to be having a good time? Or... were they not going to do much, just kind of hanging out and having a relaxing day? The last time they had been together had been eventful. Even if this day was just a little less, it wouldn't change the fun that Marshpaw had around her. When they were together - it was awesome. It was like having a best friend amplified by 100. In other words, it was just about the best thing that could ever happen to anyone.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:18 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The fluffy white cat saw the Somali from the other day pacing back and forth, looking riled up - while Winterstorm remained calm. Looks like the little fox finally got himself trapped, A mew of amusement came from her maw before she got to her paws, stretched out, and approached the other prankster. "Let me guess - someone doesn't think you're a genius? No one was dumb enough to fall for your little pranks?" Those were the best guesses that Winterstorm could come up with, and her eyes sparkled with amusement as she glanced over Foxthorn. He definitely didn't look too happy. She was probably pushing it by acting so rudely, but it was so much fun riling the other tom up! Why would she ever want to leave him alone? Her eyes continued to sparkle, mischief the one thing on her mind as she examined the other cat. There was probably a way to annoy him with this, but if there wasn't, Winterstorm would wait for his answer before she said anything else. After all, the last thing the white fluffy feline wanted to do was mess her whole strategy up... right?

The tom had gone out earlier (hunting) and done some training that day, but to be honest, nothing too eventful had been going on. That was until he spotted the familiar Siamese cat heading through the clearing - a miniature version of her Mother, but way better in Marshpaw's opinion. Oh sure, he thought Snowstar was doing a fine job of running the Clan, but as far as best friends went? Mintkit was as good as it got. "Lil' Minty!" He called out to her, darting towards her and taking a flying leap through the air, defying gravity for a few split seconds and a smile appeared on his maw as he attempted to bowl her over in one of the fierce bear-like hugs that he had displayed the other day during their play. What adventures would the two of them be going on together today? Were they going to be having a good time? Or... were they not going to do much, just kind of hanging out and having a relaxing day? The last time they had been together had been eventful. Even if this day was just a little less, it wouldn't change the fun that Marshpaw had around her. When they were together - it was awesome. It was like having a best friend amplified by 100. In other words, it was just about the best thing that could ever happen to anyone.
Foxthorn tore his gaze away from the fresh-kill pile when Winterstorm walked up. The Tom didn't say anything, just looked at her through amused green eyes. While he would had snapped, Foxthorn knew his little prank battle was between him and his brother. Winterstorm couldn't get under his skin that easily. Did she think she could? How adorable. "Nah. Just a little pranking feud between me and my brother. He thinks he can outwit the prankster." Foxthorn mewed dryly, rolling his eyes. "He's forgetting who taught me everything I know." He was speaking of Splashheart of course. Splashy had been the first in the pranking business. And, she'd showed Foxthorn everything. He'd been trained by the master herself - Roarclaw didn't know what he was up against, did he?

~~~~~

Mintkit's ears flicked when she heard the familiar voice, and she turned quickly to see Marshpaw launching himself across the clearing. Mintkit gave a delighted little squeal, rearing up on her hind paws just before the older Tom hit her. She buried herself into him as they rolled until finally they stopped, and Mintkit was wrapped up in his paws in a snug little bear-hug. "Marshy!" She trilled, delighted as she snuggled against him, burying her nose into his fur and inhaling. His scent, she'd definitely gotten used to by now. Marshpaw was the best friend she could ever ask for. Interesting how he brought out such a new side in her, wasn't it? Mintkit found it pleasant, really. How she felt at-ease with him, so much more... Relaxed. Able to be a kit. Not that she wasn't able to be a kit around her family, they tried so hard to encourage playful behavior with the serious kit, but Mintkit just couldn't feel it with them. With Marshpaw, it was different. "How are you doing today? I just sneaked out again. So we can have the rest of the day to ourselves to hang out," She snuggled closer, smiling up at him. Her best friend, her "older brother", her mentor-figure. It was clear in her ice blue eyes that she looked up to him.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:51 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Crowsong chuckled. "Mhm. I know. But, we still have to wait. I know that waiting is annoying, but, it's what you have to do.", she responded.
Stoneheart lashed his tail and groaned. He put his face up to Crowsong's belly. "Hello little kits!" he said, laughing. He leaned his head on her shoulder and kissed Crowsong. Now... If only those kits hurried up... he thought with a goofy look on his face.

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 14th, 2017, 05:21 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart lashed his tail and groaned. He put his face up to Crowsong's belly. "Hello little kits!" he said, laughing. He leaned his head on her shoulder and kissed Crowsong. Now... If only those kits hurried up... he thought with a goofy look on his face.
Crowsong looked at Stoneheart as he kissed her and smiled. But then, the queen felt uneasy as pain flowed through her. "s-Stoneheart... The k-kits are coming...,", she said. (Can we just skip the part where Crowsong gives birth. I mean, you don't always have to rp the birth. And I don't feel like rping the birth of the kits atm.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; October 15th, 2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 11:32 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

This cat was not his favorite most definitely. He didn't understand her... at all. The molly seemed so different to him. He was unlike all the kits in the nursery, but every kit was unique. The tom didn't know many other kits, Starkit, Fernkit, and Patchkit, but he talked to so few cats, and he was still young. This cat was so different. So full of herself, that it honestly was starting to bother him a lot. Quietkit didn't like the way she addressed him, or the way she spoke so highly of herself. It didn't seem right for a kit, it seemed right for a warrior, maybe even an apprentice but not a kit. As much as the kit seemed to be older, Quietkit was entirely aware that not many cats would approve of the way she spoke of herself. So, not a great first impression. "You know, it's not like I consider you fabulous or anything. You're just another kit." When the Maine Coon spoke, he wanted to take back what he had said. It sounded so rude and not what he would have liked to say, but it seemed to be what she played at. So, maybe in order to make friends with she-kit, he needed to act a little bit more like her."Why would anything about you, bother me?" He was unimpressed, as he was often, for he wasn't a sweet, innocent, quiet kit, he judged everyone he saw or rarely, spoke to. "Quietkit, I'm Quietkit. Who are you?" He answered he question, and the truth was he really was interested in who she was. This she-cat was strange.
The she-kit glared at the tom upon his announcement of finding her 'not fabulous.' How dare he! Why, Vixenkit thought she was the most beautiful kit in the nursery! But now this cat came along and had the nerve to say that she wasn't? Well, it was hard for her not to take offense to that, and unfortunately for Quietkit - Vixenkit was not the type to hold back her feelings. She was obnoxious through and through. "Another kit, hm? You know, other kits are nowhere near as popular as I am. And they aren't quite as understanding, either... or beautiful. I'd say all those things describe fabulous and they definitely describe me." Vixenkit mewed, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth.

Truth be told, she looked nowhere near popular. But this was all part of her plan - if she could trick Quietkit into thinking she was some naive, attention-seeking follower, then she could end up at the "top of the food chain" in a manner of speaking. She blinked at his words, staring at him like he was crazy for a second before she shrugge. "Dunno." It was a simple, perhaps more like him-then-her word, but it was more like they had changed personalities more then anything else for that split second before he asked who she was. Now, Vixenkit had two options here; she could lie about who she was and pretend that she was Oriolekit because, to be honest, they looked very similar. Or she could tell the truth and risk things.

Vixenkit was always one to lie. And so, to protect her own identity, she decided to take on that of her sister's. "My name's Oriolekit." Oh boy. For a young kit, that lie was stretching the truth to the breaking point. And she just had to help that her lie didn't snap under the pressure.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread