Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 10:59 PM

Old March 8th, 2021, 07:58 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@Angelique

Frogkit

“Oh, good!” Frogkit meowed, “I don’t like waking others up, it’s rude,” He smiled, “How’re you doing today?” He squeaked, sitting down.
Old March 8th, 2021, 08:36 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Tallkit shrugged. Then you were rude then, he thought. He didn't dare say it out loud. His mother was right he needed to make friends. He slept a bunch which he loved really, but she didn't. "Bored. The same old same old.", he responded.

// @Willowfern; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 9th, 2021, 09:55 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

// Open!

Antfrost, just recently returning to the caln, strode gracefully into the nursery, carefully placing one dainty paw in front of the other in a poised stride. Sniffing, she gazed around the den, taking in everything. So very much had changed since she was last here, and she wasnt quite certain whether the change was good. No matter, she was back now and it was up to her to set the clan on the right path. The black queen made her way over to where her nest used to be, and her nose wrinkled in disgust as she smelled the scent of another cat covering the plush bed. How dare they! Could they not smell her scent that she left on it all those moons ago? Oh, the horror! The injustice! The...the sheer betrayal! Turning up her nose at it, she turned around and faced away from it, hardly even being able to stand the mere sight of it. Striding to the opposite end of the nursery, she plucked up a random, unoccupied nest and fluffed it out, making sure it was up to her standards. Hmmm... yes, that would do, she supposed. Once it was fit for a queen such as herself, she elegantly laid down in it, beginning to groom her luxurious fur in long, fluid strokes.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old March 9th, 2021, 05:00 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

@Angelique

Frogkit

“Yeah,” Frogkit shook out his fur a bit, “It’s kinda boring being confined to camp..”
Old March 9th, 2021, 10:58 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
// Open!

Antfrost, just recently returning to the caln, strode gracefully into the nursery, carefully placing one dainty paw in front of the other in a poised stride. Sniffing, she gazed around the den, taking in everything. So very much had changed since she was last here, and she wasnt quite certain whether the change was good. No matter, she was back now and it was up to her to set the clan on the right path. The black queen made her way over to where her nest used to be, and her nose wrinkled in disgust as she smelled the scent of another cat covering the plush bed. How dare they! Could they not smell her scent that she left on it all those moons ago? Oh, the horror! The injustice! The...the sheer betrayal! Turning up her nose at it, she turned around and faced away from it, hardly even being able to stand the mere sight of it. Striding to the opposite end of the nursery, she plucked up a random, unoccupied nest and fluffed it out, making sure it was up to her standards. Hmmm... yes, that would do, she supposed. Once it was fit for a queen such as herself, she elegantly laid down in it, beginning to groom her luxurious fur in long, fluid strokes.

Irispetel was ready for her kits but, she knew patient "oh hello Antfrost, I haven't seen you lately, Are you a new queen?" Irispetel asked politly she couldn't tell as she had mostly been focused on her to-be kits. . .

Old March 10th, 2021, 08:03 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.

Reedkit yawned, having just woken from a nap. He still laid in his nest in a comfortable position, unwilling to leave the warmth of his nest. But his tummy protested, and he groaned, burying into the nest. Why did his tummy get hungry now? He didn't wanna leave the nest... too warm...
@Moon Kit
Old March 10th, 2021, 09:00 PM
ON HIATUS

Gentlefoot walked into the nursery, smiling. "I have prey, if anyone's hungry," she announced.
@Kyrieknight

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.
Old March 11th, 2021, 11:40 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Kit View Post
Gentlefoot walked into the nursery, smiling. "I have prey, if anyone's hungry," she announced.
@Kyrieknight
Reedkit looked up eagerly. Food! Ignoring his earlier reluctance he got up form his cozy nest and ran over, eyes shining. "Yes! Food!"
Old March 11th, 2021, 11:43 AM
ON HIATUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Reedkit looked up eagerly. Food! Ignoring his earlier reluctance he got up form his cozy nest and ran over, eyes shining. "Yes! Food!"
Gentlefoot purred, dropping it at his feet. "It's all yours," she assured, smiling. A familiar happiness blossomed in her chest.

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.
Old March 11th, 2021, 11:52 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Kit View Post
Gentlefoot purred, dropping it at his feet. "It's all yours," she assured, smiling. A familiar happiness blossomed in her chest.
"Really?" Reedkit gasped. Really? All for him? He was about to dig in when something hit him:... she brought it, didn't she? So, wouldn't it make sense for her to eat, too? "Wanna join me? Please?"