Today 06:13 PM

Old April 20th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Koistream gave him a bright smile, nodding quickly. "Yes like that, keep yourself going! Use your train as a rudder," He purred encouragingly. "See your advantage being deaf, you'll be able to read my lupins no matter the noise volumes!"
Fogpaw smiled and continued to kick with his front and back legs. He felt splashes fall on his face from himself, but he loved it. He may be half skyclan, but he sure loved to get wet. "Also I might not be able to hear, but my eyes and ears are sharp. I sometimes use vibrations to hunt.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 20th, 2020, 04:40 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Fogpaw smiled and continued to kick with his front and back legs. He felt splashes fall on his face from himself, but he loved it. He may be half skyclan, but he sure loved to get wet. "Also I might not be able to hear, but my eyes and ears are sharp. I sometimes use vibrations to hunt.", he meowed.

Koistream jumped out of the water, shaking his calico pelt free of the water. The last few flickers sprung from the tip of his tuft'd ears and bobbed tail. "Aye, that's good. You don't need to hear to hunt fish anyway. I'm more worried about Battle, to be honest. You won't be able to hear a cat coming from behind, depending on the circumstance." Koistream explained his concerns, starting to groom himself. "Try swimming in a circle!"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 20th, 2020, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Koistream jumped out of the water, shaking his calico pelt free of the water. The last few flickers sprung from the tip of his tuft'd ears and bobbed tail. "Aye, that's good. You don't need to hear to hunt fish anyway. I'm more worried about Battle, to be honest. You won't be able to hear a cat coming from behind, depending on the circumstance." Koistream explained his concerns, starting to groom himself. "Try swimming in a circle!"
"But to catch crabs and land animals I need to hear, but with feeling vibrations of their paws or legs on the ground. I caught a crab before. It was actually easy.", Fogpaw meowed. The white tom began to move around in a circle around the small pond. "I'd be able to feel their paws on the ground and my nose is very sharp.", he meowed. He would be able to scent them before anything even when there is so many cats. He can scent the cats closest to him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 20th, 2020, 04:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"I didn't say anything about exile in regards to going on a walk." As far as Lionstar saw it at this point, exile wasn't enough for such a vindictive little creature. "No, we're going to get you some fresh air. And if you keep giving me issues, I'll be more than happy to kick you around every step of the way." He didn't feel sorry for her, not in the slightest. Bubblingbee had plenty of time to repent for her actions and refused to.

"You go first." He was happy to send a couple more encouraging kicks toward her rear. "Lead the way out of camp, grandma. I can't have you slacking on me now!"

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Bubblingbee flicked her tail,” So, what’s up...I mean I can do a little bit of hunting, but I only have the energy to catch a few pieces of prey...” she meowed with a flick of her tail.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 20th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

@Beau
Gingerpaw didn't even have the time to be glad to the slightest about being able to sit as Deweyes seemed to have chosen that excat moment to start walking again, and- was she enjoying that? how utterly rude- But in all honesty, it somewhat reminded him of his sister- she always did like to get moving just as he sat or lay down, quite irritating but he could never get actually irritated towards her; and either way, there was no use thinking of that now, so with a sigh he pushed himself to his paws and followed behind the molly.
As soon as Deweyes stopped once more, Gingerpaw ploffed down onto his hind, finally. He glanced to his mentor at her order, contemplating, but eventually he decided to do as she said. He breathed in, not to long, and looked to the border. He smelled the usual Riverclan scent, one that he could probably tell apart out of a million, but there was another scent- on he wasn't quite used to. Again, he took a small moment before answering "Riverclan.. and something else" he statted quite simply. If he'd have to gues, this was one of the borders, yet he didn't know to what.

-----------------------------------------------------

@SilentLamb
Primrose felt the tail slip away from beneath her tiny paw and was quite confused by it- where did it go? She stumbled back into a sitting position as she lifted her sightless gaze when a moving sound appeared followed by the voice of the warrior. Her icy blue hues twitched a little as they lingered into the nothingness, tilting her head when she suddenly felt being picked up. It somewhat startled her but from what she had understood from the hissy cat, she was going to be fine, maybe they knew where her mother and brother were! So instead the young kitten enjoyed being carried- she always did like that. She had no idea where she was being taken or even where she was, but the warrior seemed nice and it somewhat had her forget the fear she had been feeling before.
Old April 20th, 2020, 04:58 PM
s

Quote:
"But to catch crabs and land animals I need to hear, but with feeling vibrations of their paws or legs on the ground. I caught a crab before. It was actually easy.", Fogpaw meowed. The white tom began to move around in a circle around the small pond. "I'd be able to feel their paws on the ground and my nose is very sharp.", he meowed. He would be able to scent them before anything even when there is so many cats. He can scent the cats closest to him.
Koistream watched with a tilted head, focusing his bi-coloured eyes on his apprentices paws and the way his legs moved. "Keep your front paws to your chest when you bring them up! Try long, powerful strokes." he called out, voice booming slightly as he took on more of a teacher-like vibe. "What if you're in the windclan territory? The wind is thick, harsh and brutal. You wont be able to smell anything with your nose filled with heather pollen and the wind blowing away any cat scent you might smell! Extreme situation I know but it's still as situation..." Koistream sighed. He was anxious, feeling worried for his apprentice. He didn't want to imagine the boy hurt or stuck in a situation they weren't prepared for.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 20th, 2020, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Koistream watched with a tilted head, focusing his bi-coloured eyes on his apprentices paws and the way his legs moved. "Keep your front paws to your chest when you bring them up! Try long, powerful strokes." he called out, voice booming slightly as he took on more of a teacher-like vibe. "What if you're in the windclan territory? The wind is thick, harsh and brutal. You wont be able to smell anything with your nose filled with heather pollen and the wind blowing away any cat scent you might smell! Extreme situation I know but it's still as situation..." Koistream sighed. He was anxious, feeling worried for his apprentice. He didn't want to imagine the boy hurt or stuck in a situation they weren't prepared for.
Fogpaw thought real hard on that one, but an idea popped into his mind. He wanted to show he knew how to get past any obstacle. "I need to make a sure to find where the wind is blowing from. If the wind is blowing the wrong way is where Windclan cats are sure to hide. Once I find what direction the wind is blowing. The pollen would be blowing in the wind, so if I try to stay out of the wind it won't effect my nose too much.", he meowed. The white tom did what he said to do, so he brought his paws up to his chest and tried to do long powerful strokes.

Old April 20th, 2020, 05:15 PM
s

Quote:
Fogpaw thought real hard on that one, but an idea popped into his mind. He wanted to show he knew how to get past any obstacle. "I need to make a sure to find where the wind is blowing from. If the wind is blowing the wrong way is where Windclan cats are sure to hide. Once I find what direction the wind is blowing. The pollen would be blowing in the wind, so if I try to stay out of the wind it won't effect my nose too much.", he meowed. The white tom did what he said to do, so he brought his paws up to his chest and tried to do long powerful strokes.

"You say that now but the battle field is different, you arent worried about what way the wind is blowing." Koistream muttered, shuddering as a perfectly timed breeze flew I'm from the river. "Alright come out now! No doubt you're cold. We will head back to camp and get you food, next time we check out fish hunting and some defense training!"

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 20th, 2020, 05:17 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Breezefur @shortstack
Silvershade would walk side by side Scarlet, humming happily under their breath. As they got closer and closer to the camp-- they could smell their clanmates. They stopped in their tracks, turning to Scarlet. "Wait here, I'll go grab Sootflare!" Silvershade smiled-- they were pretty sure it wasn't the best of idea to bring a stranger straight to camp.
Silvershade would disappear into the bushes.
_________
The warrior walked to the border of the camp entrance's and territory. However you see, Silvershade was lazy. So, "SOOTFLARE, DARLIN, COMEEEE HEREEE!" They yowled out into the camp, hopping up and down to increase their chance of being seen.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 20th, 2020, 05:18 PM

Quote:
"You say that now but the battle field is different, you arent worried about what way the wind is blowing." Koistream muttered, shuddering as a perfectly timed breeze flew I'm from the river. "Alright come out now! No doubt you're cold. We will head back to camp and get you food, next time we check out fish hunting and some defense training!"
Fogpaw nodded his head. He climbed out of the water with no trouble. He shook his pelt and water droplets flew everywhere. "I'm a little cold and hungry.", he meowed. He loved to fish, so he's be excited about that and he would learn more defense training.