Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:15 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:03 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 06:28 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:23 AM
._+-kit finder-+_.
by glitch
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 10th, 2018, 01:04 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Treestep looked at him, confused,"Of course! Anything! What is it?" He tilted his head.

Wildstrike let out a soft sigh before looking his brother straight in the eye, "Don't tell Silverscar I said this but, I don't think I'm going to survive kitting and so I need you to promise that if anything happens to me you and Lilybreeze will be there for our kittens no matter what that entails."

Last edited by Tavvi; March 10th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 02:18 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Hiraethkit sat with her tail curled around her paws and her eyes focused on the nursery entrance with a rather serious expression in her eyes. When Daydream walked in, Hiraethkit focused her soft gaze on the medicine cat, her ocher pools gleaming with faint curiosity. She stood up, her attention wholly focused on the other cat as she wove around kits and mothers to get a closer look at Daydream. "You're the Medicine Cat." She observed, sliding her two paws together and taking a seat. She flicked an ear, vaguely hearing the sounds of battle not too far away, and her typical frown only deepened as a result. WindClan and ThunderClan's pettiness against each other is dragging the rest of us in as well. She noted disapprovingly, then looked up at Daydream. "Would you need help in the Medicine Den after they're done fighting?" She asked, her paws itching to follow after Daydream into he medicine den. She wanted to become the older cat's apprentice, and she was just a moon away from becoming old enough to start training.
[/QUOTE]
Daydreams ears perked at the young molly infront of them, bending down slightly to be at her level,"Why yes i am," they mewed gently. they could be harsh, and sometimes downright rude, but when it came to kits they always had a soft spot. they werent treated the best when they were a kit, so they promise they would treat them all kindly. "And Im not sure if I would need help. It depends on how many cats im having to look after." they said that but they werent doing to good themselves, having many scars and no very good looking wounds on them at the moment, they always put the clan first.
Old March 10th, 2018, 04:18 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

tail lashing, tinyheart sat by the warriors den, her eyes trailing across the clearing. she huffed and crouched down, her ears flattened. so bored, tinyheart thought, tail flicking. kneading the ground, she searched for something to do, her stormy eyes narrowed as no thought came to mind. i could talk to someone, but what if they don't want me there? what if i annoy them? what would i even say? the molly pouted and lowered her head sadly. i'm too awkward.

@Broken Madness
Old March 10th, 2018, 06:08 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Maplepaw was over by the fresh-kill pile boasting about his catch to another apprentice Shadepaw, who looked rather annoyed by the Tom. "You should've seen me out hunting, I was amazing as always!"

@Raven & Co
Old March 10th, 2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Maplepaw was over by the fresh-kill pile boasting about his catch to another apprentice Shadepaw, who looked rather annoyed by the Tom. "You should've seen me out hunting, I was amazing as always!"

@Raven & Co
In one of the corners of camp lay a she-cat, only her green eyes could be seen due to the color of her fur which hid her well in the shadows, Snakepaw's gazed roamed around the clearing, observing every cat, she was rarely seen actively walking around camp, she was only out when she was called for a patrol or when she had to train, her gaze turned towards Maplepaw as she heard him boasting about his catch, she gazed at the catch with an unimpressed look on her face, she brought back many preys whenever she left camp, after all, she left for hours, at least, she knew she served her duties.
Old March 10th, 2018, 06:23 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
In one of the corners of camp lay a she-cat, only her green eyes could be seen due to the color of her fur which hid her well in the shadows, Snakepaw's gazed roamed around the clearing, observing every cat, she was rarely seen actively walking around camp, she was only out when she was called for a patrol or when she had to train, her gaze turned towards Maplepaw as she heard him boasting about his catch, she gazed at the catch with an unimpressed look on her face, she brought back many preys whenever she left camp, after all, she left for hours, at least, she knew she served her duties.
The tom bounded away from the fresh-kill pile and the she-cat and awas approaching Snakepaw, "Hey"
Old March 10th, 2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
The tom bounded away from the fresh-kill pile and the she-cat and awas approaching Snakepaw, "Hey"
Snakepaw was still gazing at him, surprised as she saw the tom make his way over to her. "H-Hey... What brought you here?" The she-cat asked, turning his gaze away from him and down to her paws, she couldn't actually hold eye contact with anyone, but for her, it was normal.
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Looking a bit defiantly at the apprentice, she shrugged. "I'm sorry, I can't control when my mind feels like it's being torn to shreds because of a traumatic event in my life." Still keeping a casual demeanor, the molly looked around at the apparently "blood-filled" clearing. It looked like the polar opposite of her flashback- dark, quiet, and pleasant-smelling. Every now and then she'd see it, causing a mental spasm- not physical this time- and it was a bit exhausting. She had to look away for a moment to make it stop. "
I flashed back to the day he... passed. And you're right. There's another cat there. I can't quite make out their face, and... I'm a bit afraid to go back in,"
Flashpaw admitted softly. It was really the first item of conversation with Vixenpaw that she'd ever revealed how she truly felt.

[sorry for the late reply. thought i had posted it, turns out i had only completed half ^^]
A mind being torn to shreds... Vixenpaw stared blankly at Flashpaw as the darker shecat answered her question about what she had just experienced. And, remarkably, Vixenpaw felt like she understood. She remembered how she felt each time her feet carried her to the Windclan border and the way anger, hurt, bitter betrayal and an awful gnawing of desperation ate at her as her mind swirled in a river of memories of being abandoned here in Shadowclan. “Another cat...” she echoed thoughtfully, following Flashpaw’s frightening gaze over the clearing. “If you remember a little more, maybe yoi’ll Be able to tell who it was then! And then... and then you could avenge him!” She could make the wrong that happened to her a little more right somehow. Nothing could make her father feel the pain he had caused her, but maybe Flashpaw had the ability to help right the wrong done to her in some way. Vixenpaw felt a thirst growing within herself for the cold taste of justice. Even if she had to experience it vicariously through another cat, everything inside her demanded more to drink. “Come on, you can do it. I’ll be right there beside you,” Vixenpaw urged.

Last edited by Charmer; March 10th, 2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:17 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
tail lashing, tinyheart sat by the warriors den, her eyes trailing across the clearing. she huffed and crouched down, her ears flattened. so bored, tinyheart thought, tail flicking. kneading the ground, she searched for something to do, her stormy eyes narrowed as no thought came to mind. i could talk to someone, but what if they don't want me there? what if i annoy them? what would i even say? the molly pouted and lowered her head sadly. i'm too awkward.

@Broken Madness
A soft playful voice with a hint of husk however light with its owner, was heard behind the molly “ Seeking someone?” Asked none other than Willowfox, a beautiful molly with fox like fur and white socks on her front paws and a white under belly, her eyes a stormy gray and her smile just pure and kind. She was a young warrior with a playful way of teasing or speaking to others but still some say her flirting skills are to die for yet she does it rarely why is that? She begins to step forward and smile at her “ hello? Are you in need of something my friend?” She says purring softly
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:32 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
A soft playful voice with a hint of husk however light with its owner, was heard behind the molly “ Seeking someone?” Asked none other than Willowfox, a beautiful molly with fox like fur and white socks on her front paws and a white under belly, her eyes a stormy gray and her smile just pure and kind. She was a young warrior with a playful way of teasing or speaking to others but still some say her flirting skills are to die for yet she does it rarely why is that? She begins to step forward and smile at her “ hello? Are you in need of something my friend?” She says purring softly

tinyheart squeaked as she heard the voice, her eyes narrowing with surprise. she huffed and pouted while her fur warmed with embarrassment. "i'm just bored." she flicked her tail and hummed softly, her grey eyes dark as though they were a brewing storm. the tabby maine coone tilted her head in order to glance at the other molly, her nose twitching at the sight. raising her chin, the young warrior, simply the age of sixteen moons, dug her claws into the ground and waited.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread