Last post by Seamrog
Today 08:09 AM

Old June 1st, 2020, 06:45 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
"That would be great. I usually just fall onto my opponent and crush them with weight. I'm ridiculously huge." she laughs.
"Well, that's one way of winning a battle, but I'm sure you know some moves, right?" Dogpaw asked Lotuspaw.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 02:38 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"Well, that's one way of winning a battle, but I'm sure you know some moves, right?" Dogpaw asked Lotuspaw.
"I can rear up and scratch the oponent. Mostly, I kinda figure them out on my own." she said.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 01:31 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@Puddle~

Silentpaw had closed his eyes again and woke up in the Riverclan den. He sniffed himself and decided that he needed to bath in the Cattail Pond. He quickly poked Berrypaw and waited for her to stir.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 2nd, 2020, 02:00 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Ripplepaw blinked in surprise as Petuniapaw clambered into her nest next to her, scooting over so the she-cat could fit, but still being bewildered by the action. She didn't protest though, instead just nodding at Petuniapaw's reasoning before curling up closer, pressing her face into Petuniapaw's chest. The older apprentice was right. It was nice. Tears were still falling down her cheeks but now... well... Ripplepaw could already feel herself start feeling calmer with Petuniapaw's presence. She hated being alone, so cuddling with her friend was the best comfort she could receive in her saddened state of mind. "Yeah... it does. Thank you." Ripplepaw meowed quietly, curling her paws a bit deeper into the nest below her. "I just.... Tinypaw is gone." She whispered hoarsely, squeezing her eyes shut as she felt more tears begin to overflow. She hated crying.

Petuniapaw was glad that Ripplepaw didn't fight her cuddling against her. Even curling into her instead of away. The ginger and white patched molly rested her tail on her friends back, stroking it lightly. That was what Sugarapple had done to her when she was sad as a kit so it had to be helpful right? Or was just cuddling helpful? Honestly Petuniapaw didn't know but she was still trying to help the younger molly. "Don't mention it..." She hummed softly. A saddened look stayed on her face as she felt dampness hit her chest. Ripplepaw was really crying... She lost someone..."It'll be okay... Tinypaw will always be in your heart. When someone is gone they never really leave, you get to have them in your heart and memories." Petuniapaw whispered back. She would press her muzzle to the top of the silver tabby's head. "Its hard to lose cats... but my mama always told me they live on and I believe my brother and her are living on in my heart. And even those who aren't here live on, wither they die or just leave us." The young molly explained quietly, emotion thick in her voice.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 2nd, 2020, 02:03 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
@Puddle~

Silentpaw had closed his eyes again and woke up in the Riverclan den. He sniffed himself and decided that he needed to bath in the Cattail Pond. He quickly poked Berrypaw and waited for her to stir.
Berrypaw blinked her eyes open to see the dark interior of the apprentices' den, the sleeping forms of her fellow apprentices all around her, and Silentpaw, who had already awoken and was nudging her fully awake. Judging from the slight moonlight shining through the entrance of the den, the molly guessed they probably had a while before the sun came up, which would work out just fine for the plan she had in mind. He wounds from the night's training session were still fresh, and although the smaller ones had mostly scabbed over, the larger ones were still slowly bleeding out. A good wash would probably stop them sooner, but for her plan to work, she needed a bit of fresh blood to use. Nudging Silentpaw back to let him know she was fully awake, the apprentice leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Alright, I have a plan. We have to sneak out through the dirtplace tunnel. I know what I'm gonna do, and we'll just have to figure something out for you once we get out there." Without another word, Berrypaw got slowly to her paws, careful not to disturb any of the sleeping figures around her. Creeping over to the entrance of the den, she turned around and gave a quick nod to her friend before disappearing out into the clearing.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 2nd, 2020, 03:13 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Berrypaw blinked her eyes open to see the dark interior of the apprentices' den, the sleeping forms of her fellow apprentices all around her, and Silentpaw, who had already awoken and was nudging her fully awake. Judging from the slight moonlight shining through the entrance of the den, the molly guessed they probably had a while before the sun came up, which would work out just fine for the plan she had in mind. He wounds from the night's training session were still fresh, and although the smaller ones had mostly scabbed over, the larger ones were still slowly bleeding out. A good wash would probably stop them sooner, but for her plan to work, she needed a bit of fresh blood to use. Nudging Silentpaw back to let him know she was fully awake, the apprentice leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Alright, I have a plan. We have to sneak out through the dirtplace tunnel. I know what I'm gonna do, and we'll just have to figure something out for you once we get out there." Without another word, Berrypaw got slowly to her paws, careful not to disturb any of the sleeping figures around her. Creeping over to the entrance of the den, she turned around and gave a quick nod to her friend before disappearing out into the clearing.
Silentpaw leaned in and listened to Berrypaw's response. He nodded his head to her idea and followed her out separately. He looked back to see if anyone was awake, thankfully not. Silentpaw nodded back to Berrypaw once he was out and followed her to where ever they were going.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 2nd, 2020, 06:15 PM
GONE

Quote:
"I can rear up and scratch the oponent. Mostly, I kinda figure them out on my own." she said.
"Doesn't Seedcrush teach you?" Dogpaw asked Lotuspaw.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 11:55 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
"Doesn't Seedcrush teach you?" Dogpaw asked Lotuspaw.
"Nope? My mentor is Leopardblaze. It used to be Petalwish but she neglected me soo...." said Lotuspaw.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:14 AM
GONE

Quote:
"Nope? My mentor is Leopardblaze. It used to be Petalwish but she neglected me soo...." said Lotuspaw.
"Oh sorry. I must of been thinking about the wrong cat" Dogpaw apologized."Does Leopardblaze teach you anything?" the tom asked her.

(Sorry for typing Seedcrush that day. My brain wasn't working and I must of mixed Dogpaw's RP with my ShadowClan cat's RP. My bad)
Old June 3rd, 2020, 01:26 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
"Oh sorry. I must of been thinking about the wrong cat" Dogpaw apologized."Does Leopardblaze teach you anything?" the tom asked her.

(Sorry for typing Seedcrush that day. My brain wasn't working and I must of mixed Dogpaw's RP with my ShadowClan cat's RP. My bad)
"Oh yes. She's a great mentor and a wonderful friend. She teaches me hunting and fishing. We had some battle practice with Peachpaw and her mentor." replied Lotuspaw enthusiastically. She had really enjoyed it, even if Peachpaw had been a bit annoying and smug.