Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Luminous
Today 09:06 AM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 08:53 AM
Search Party!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:48 AM
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:41 AM
Stella’s Art &...
Last post by constellation
Today 08:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2018, 12:08 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Treestep I know where you're coming from but at the end of the day I'm not comfortable with it and I'm the one you would be 'honoring' and besides who wants to live in another cat's shadow because it certainly isn't me!" Wildstrike hissed digging his paw into the ground as he glared at Treestep, "Do you even have any idea how horrible it felt when we were apprentices and all my brothers were doing such good work and I could hardly catch a mouse!" He growled, his eyes becoming furious slits, "Imagine that with a kit having to try to live up to a parent they never even met!"
Treestep tilted his head,"That would be horrid, but that's still a different scenario," he twitched his whiskers,"The only ones that might not like it would be the ones that weren't named after you."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:19 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Treestep tilted his head,"That would be horrid, but that's still a different scenario," he twitched his whiskers,"The only ones that might not like it would be the ones that weren't named after you."
Wildstrike let out a growl, "Treestep, sweetie when a cat says they don't want you to do something...YOU DON'T DO IT!" He screeched, somehow deepening his glare on his brother, "So just stop talking about before I go down to RiverClan territory and drown myself so me and the kits will both be dead. Would that make you happy hmm?" He hissed giving his stomach a few soft licks in an attempt to calm himself down.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Wildstrike let out a growl, "Treestep, sweetie when a cat says they don't want you to do something...YOU DON'T DO IT!" He screeched, somehow deepening his glare on his brother, "So just stop talking about before I go down to RiverClan territory and drown myself so me and the kits will both be dead. Would that make you happy hmm?" He hissed giving his stomach a few soft licks in an attempt to calm himself down.
Treestep widened his eyes,"No! Of course not! I'm.. I just... I'm worried I might forget you if you die... My mind knows I won't but my heart thinks otherwise. It says, just in case. Make sure you and others remember him through his kits, I just, my heart doesn't know what it'd do if my mind forgot..." He looked at his paws,"I'm sorry, I'll stop..."
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:52 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep widened his eyes,"No! Of course not! I'm.. I just... I'm worried I might forget you if you die... My mind knows I won't but my heart thinks otherwise. It says, just in case. Make sure you and others remember him through his kits, I just, my heart doesn't know what it'd do if my mind forgot..." He looked at his paws,"I'm sorry, I'll stop..."
"N-no I'm the one that sorry I'm just so stressed. I-I mean w-w-what if I never even g-get to see my b-b-babies?" Wildstrike whimpered, quietly fussing other his swollen stomach, "W-what if I just have to watch their whole lives f-from the sidelines? I-I don't want that!" He cried softly trembling.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 11th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:57 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Hiraethkit tilted her head thoughtfully at Daydream’s question, her green gaze focused on the medicine cat’s amber pools. “Well,” She began, considering her words before speaking again. “It depends on what you mean by ‘okay’. Am I okay physically? Mentally? The answer would be yes. But, I am not okay with staying cooped up in this den. It’s hot, cramped, and noisy.” Her voice wasn’t filled with spite, just a minor annoyance with a serious edge to it. She wasn’t one for spending her time cooped up with a bunch of whiny kits and their gossiping mothers after all. “Plus,” She began, hesitantly at first before her tone strengthened. “I’m very interested in herbal remedies and I’d like to learn some of them.” That way I can help prevent cats from dying. My mother died because she didn’t have anyone to help her, didn’t she? Hiraethkit gazed up at Daydream, flicking an ear ever so slightly to chase away a gnat that had buzzed too close to her.
daydream raised an eyebrow. interested in herbal remedies? they hadnt been thinking about getting an apprentice, but with their personal losses and how much of a toll that has been, it made sense. they grew interested. "I can take you over to the medicine den if youd like, just to get a breather from the nursery if youd like. its not too interesting, though i guess its better then being cramped in here."
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream raised an eyebrow. interested in herbal remedies? they hadnt been thinking about getting an apprentice, but with their personal losses and how much of a toll that has been, it made sense. they grew interested. "I can take you over to the medicine den if youd like, just to get a breather from the nursery if youd like. its not too interesting, though i guess its better then being cramped in here."
Hiraethkit's ocher green eyes lit up slightly when Daydream offered to bring her over to the Medicine Den. Not just to check it out- but to get out of the nursery! "Yes, please." She meowed politely, getting to her paws and looking up at Daydream with sparkling eyes.

(Apologies for the short post)
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:14 PM

Quote:
"N-no I'm the one that sorry I'm just so stressed. I-I mean w-w-what if I never even g-get to see my b-b-babies?" Wildstrike whimpered, quietly fussing other his swollen stomach, "W-what if I just have to watch their whole lives f-from the sidelines? I-I don't want that!" He cried softly trembling.
Treestep looked back from looking at his paws,"No parent does. Maybe StarClan will be merciful and let you be a part of their lives. I hope they do," he looked at Wildstrike, his eyes full of hope and affection.
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Fallowbreeze couldn’t help wonder if this apprentice was being so plesant purely because her mentor was watching or if that really was her nature, she wouldn’t press for answers but she’d wonder none the less. She flicked her tail calmly awaiting Newtpaw’s return.
Thankfully for the youth, Newtpaw did not have much trouble finding a piece of prey for the kindhearted elder, seeing a small hunting patrol returning back to camp with fresh, plump pieces of prey for the clan, which made the munchkin smile as she scampered over to the freshkill pile and choosing a magpie, which was a white-and-black feathered bird that would surely satisfied Fallow breeze’s hunger. She dipped her head to any warrior, apprentice or queen that she passed by in the clearing, as a form of silence greeting as she quickly fetched the dampened moss while carrying the feathered prey in her jaws while doing so. Newtpaw was efficient and didn’t waste time in her actions, pushing herself to not get distracted or bored with what she was doing. The student was determined to be seen as helpful - an important part of her clan, despite her differences. Without any friends or siblings to take up her time, the youth could further her training and her duties as an apprentice, soon to be a warrior. It was a lonely life maybe, but Newtpaw didn’t dwell on this very much. She shook her head, finding her mindset drifting to her past memories with him - Lionpaw. No, no, no. She couldn’t lose now, not while she was doing so excellent!

“I have returned, Fallowbreeze!” The brown-furred shecat mewed with pride as she padded back into the Elder’s den with the clump of moss and magpie in her jaws, making her speech a bit muffled, but it wasn’t too difficult to do so, “There was a hunting patrol that brought back delicious prey that is still warm and soft.” Newtpaw rested the moss and prey in front of the older female as she sat down across from her with a sweetened smile upon her expression. Looking at her mentor out of the corner of her amber-hued eyes, she hoped that she hadn’t taken too long or if Raspberrybubble had noticed her slight moment of hesitation in the clearing because of the flashback to her past, but she focused on what she was doing rather than worrying about that. “I do hope that this is okay.” She remarked, her tone gentle and friendly, “Need anything else, ma’am?” Her ears twitched.
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:23 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep looked back from looking at his paws,"No parent does. Maybe StarClan will be merciful and let you be a part of their lives. I hope they do," he looked at Wildstrike, his eyes full of hope and affection.
"StarClan!? Why should they have a say in whether I live or die!? And it not like the odds are in my favor anyway they killed Greyfrost and they can kill me just as easy!" He sneered not caring that his voice came off rather cynical.
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Hiraethkit's ocher green eyes lit up slightly when Daydream offered to bring her over to the Medicine Den. Not just to check it out- but to get out of the nursery! "Yes, please." She meowed politely, getting to her paws and looking up at Daydream with sparkling eyes.

(Apologies for the short post)
[its okay ! i promise ill try to make mine longer ;w; ]

daydream didnt move from their crouched position, instead they had a glint in their eye,"ill let you ride on my back if youd like, nothing like going through the clearing in style." the smile on their face felt almost foreign, they hadnt smiled in so long. every cat they had gotten close to seemed to die right infront of them. and most cats they disliked or didnt get along with because of their own bitter personality, but when it came to kits they were as gentle and playful as you could get. their kithood wasnt the best, their father dying infront of them and being ignored by their own mother and most of their siblings, they felt close to any kit in the nursery for that simple reason, wanting to brighten a day somehow in the minds of young cats. they crouched further to the ground, close enough for hiraetkith to easily jump on.
Closed Thread