Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:18 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:13 AM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:06 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 27th, 2017, 03:46 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

(Bump for @blue jellie I've gotta get this rp moving and done before I choose my trial rps so that Surge is free for them!)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 27th, 2017, 04:24 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
He laughed as she teasingly ran towards WindClan's camp. Soaringcrane kicked up stalks and dirt as he bounded after her, gazing at his beautiful she cat that was his mate. I really am lucky. Nothing could ever distract me from her, especially if we start a family together... He started to fantasize about how she would reveal that she was pregnant, give birth,
name them with him, he would move into the Nursery and build her the most luxurious nest in all of WindClan. He caught up to her quite easily, but slowed down so she could feel what it was like when he won. After all, he had to be modest and give those slower than him a chance, right?
Crestfeather flicked an ear as she heard Soaringcrane laugh behind her before the sound of pounding paws overtook it. She too, let out a laugh, though hers was simply to express her happiness. The wind washed over her and cooled her body temperature but only fueled the fire in her heart. Crestfeather was truly happy and thought as she ran This must be what it feels like to be completely fulfilled! However, an image of a tiny kit flashed in her mind and tugged at her heart, making the she-cat realize that she wouldn't be complete until all of her dreams were fulfilled. Being young, Crestfeather hadn't dreamed of starting a family at all in her life until just then, when she was still high off of her time with Soaringcrane, goofing off in the territory. Sure, she had accepted that they'd probably have some, and even decided she wanted them, but it had never really been a dream. She was still young, but perhaps it had to do with love, not age. She loved Soaringcrane with every fiber of her being and finally felt the cold longing for something she didn't have, kits. Suddenly, Soaringcrane was beside her. Crestfeather knew just how fast her mate was, and knew his mind well enough to have a pretty good guess at his thoughts. Smirking, Crestfeather bolted for the camp, putting on as much speed as she could muster to make it there before him.
Old August 27th, 2017, 05:22 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(Bump for @blue jellie I've gotta get this rp moving and done before I choose my trial rps so that Surge is free for them!)
So sorry! I couldn't find the thread!

~~

Ambercloud went far into a deep sleep, the venom slowly leaking out of her body in the form of pus. The pus leaked out of her mouth slowly.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 27th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lynxkit had prepared himself to be yelled at. That she would be angry for Lynxkit thinking that her sibling was weird. But, instead she...understood? This made the young tom flicker his ears, but instead of saying anything, he smiled. She understood that he didn't mean to hurt anyone in any way. She understood. She was still his friend. That was great. He was happy. But, what would had happened if the situation was reversed? Would Lynxkit have been offended by how Mothkit talked about his sister? Probably so. Sorrelkit was a special case. She needed a lot of help. Lynxkit didn't like anyone talking about his siblings. They all were messed up in one way or another. Lynxkit had seen it all, and he couldn't do anything but protect them. He seen how his father treated his mother. The two seemed so in love when truly Ratheart probably just wanted Lemonspotted to stay since he had no one else. A part of him felt bad for his mother, but another part couldn't grasp the idea of her. She was a blurry figure in his imagination after all. "Oh, of course I didn't Mothkit! I never want to hurt you." He shook his head vigorously as he uttered those words. "You're my best friend!" He practically shouted in a cheery manner because it was true. She was his best friend. And, he didn't want to lose her.

~OWO~

Thea licked her jaws, keeping her eyes closed as her breathing was steady and soft. She recalled the last moon. Oh, how everything was hectic. The she cat felt a bit of sadness well up into her like she was slowly being drained to death. She hated that she had went to Weaselshade to ask for kits. It occurred to her that she couldn't stand him. At all. She had told him that hate was a powerful word, and that she only disliked him greatly. But, he seemed to have hate her, and so she was beginning to return the feeling. She hadn't spoken to him after with him. It was already as awkward as it could get. He didn't bother seeing her, or checking up on her. For a moment, she figured the tom didn't care. That he had sealed his part of the deal and gave her kits as she wanted. Thea couldn't blame him though. She was pretty content with raising kits on her own. Nothing too hard about that. She could almost feel her little ones moving inside her, and it made her heart soar for a moment. She let out a happy sigh, that eventually turned her face into a scowl. She smelled a familiar scent. Her eyes snapped open to see the tom. What was he doing here? Near her nest? Thea didn't move from her spot. She stayed laying where she was, her happy mood most definitely gone upon seeing the father of her kits. That's all he would ever be. "Can I help you?" She asked, a solemn look appearing on her face. Wasn't it out of place for him to be here? Mothkit and Nightkit were good if he was checking on them. Did he need anything from her? Thea hoped not. She didn't want anything to do with him any longer. Kits were supposed to bring them together, but deep down, she hoped there would never be anything between them. He seemed to be displaying a hatred or gloating feeling around her, and Thea didn't like that. As far as she knew? She was finished with him.

Mothkit snuggled up against him, mingling her multi-colored fur against his spotted coat. "Of course you are." she purred. "And I wound't want it any other way." The molly was just extremely happy. She hadn't thought that it was possible the conversation could take a turn for the better. By some miracle, it had! Now Lynxkit seemed to believe that he was awesome and not a jerk. The thought that her friend, no, her best friend could ever be a jerk, made her positive outlook diminish. Yes, hers. It seemed impossible if you knew her, but it was very possible. Because Lynxkit had that effect on people. He was so reliable and sweet, and when he lost his positivism, it felt as though she to had lost hers.

~OWO~

Weaselshade couldn't help but feel hurt. Of course he didn't like Thea, but that didn't make him feel any different about how his feelings were. He was hurt. Was it not okay for him to see how Mothkit, Nightkit, her, and the unborn kits were doing? If she wanted him to leave he would, but still he was hurt. Which was surprising. Him? Hurt? Because of Thea? If you knew him and Thea well enough, if you were him or Thea, you would be shocked. He and her strongly disliked each other as you might put it. They had never really talked to each other for two moons! Sometimes a tom just needed a chance to get away from all the commotion of warrior life. Sometimes he envied Thea for getting such a calm place to live in. Of course, since Weaselshade was a tom, he couldn't, but he was still jealous. Being a warrior brought on so many difficulties. Frankly, it just annoyed him. Narrowing his eyes Weaselshade spoke. "Is it so wrong for me to be concerned?" The tom was clearly trying to keep the hiss out of his voice and failing. It was clear it was intended to be calm, however it was not. It wasn't calm at all. For he wasn't focusing on keeping out the hiss, or keeping in the calm. He was trying to keep the hurt out of his voice. What would Thea think if she knew she had hurt him? "Is there something wrong with me checking on Mothkit or Nightkit?" he asked, then his eyes narrowing further, added. "Or you?"

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
So sorry! I couldn't find the thread!

~~

Ambercloud went far into a deep sleep, the venom slowly leaking out of her body in the form of pus. The pus leaked out of her mouth slowly.
@Zero to Hero

Thistlepaw saw the white pus leaking out of his mentor's mouth, and his stomach lurched. He desperately wanted to leave but hesitated to leave Ambercloud alone. "Will she be ok, Surgestorm?" He asked.
Old August 27th, 2017, 07:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mothkit snuggled up against him, mingling her multi-colored fur against his spotted coat. "Of course you are." she purred. "And I wound't want it any other way." The molly was just extremely happy. She hadn't thought that it was possible the conversation could take a turn for the better. By some miracle, it had! Now Lynxkit seemed to believe that he was awesome and not a jerk. The thought that her friend, no, her best friend could ever be a jerk, made her positive outlook diminish. Yes, hers. It seemed impossible if you knew her, but it was very possible. Because Lynxkit had that effect on people. He was so reliable and sweet, and when he lost his positivism, it felt as though she to had lost hers.

~OWO~

Weaselshade couldn't help but feel hurt. Of course he didn't like Thea, but that didn't make him feel any different about how his feelings were. He was hurt. Was it not okay for him to see how Mothkit, Nightkit, her, and the unborn kits were doing? If she wanted him to leave he would, but still he was hurt. Which was surprising. Him? Hurt? Because of Thea? If you knew him and Thea well enough, if you were him or Thea, you would be shocked. He and her strongly disliked each other as you might put it. They had never really talked to each other for two moons! Sometimes a tom just needed a chance to get away from all the commotion of warrior life. Sometimes he envied Thea for getting such a calm place to live in. Of course, since Weaselshade was a tom, he couldn't, but he was still jealous. Being a warrior brought on so many difficulties. Frankly, it just annoyed him. Narrowing his eyes Weaselshade spoke. "Is it so wrong for me to be concerned?" The tom was clearly trying to keep the hiss out of his voice and failing. It was clear it was intended to be calm, however it was not. It wasn't calm at all. For he wasn't focusing on keeping out the hiss, or keeping in the calm. He was trying to keep the hurt out of his voice. What would Thea think if she knew she had hurt him? "Is there something wrong with me checking on Mothkit or Nightkit?" he asked, then his eyes narrowing further, added. "Or you?"
"Me either!" Lynxkit exclaimed. She was his best friend. Probably the only thing that made sense in his life. He had been so confused by many of his family's ways, and always found it hard to make friends but since he was a clown, everyone got along with him. Whether they laughed at him, whether they laughed with him. It didn't matter. He just wanted to feel welcomed in some place. Everyone usually avoided him because of his mother's gaze, but wasn't he lucky to have had met Mothkit? Very lucky. He adored the she kit, and he didn't want to leave her once he became an apprentice. But, it probably wouldn't be too long before she joined them. Then, they could have fun! A lot of fun! "I can't wait to become an apprentice, Moth! And, I can't wait until you join me. We're gonna have so much fun!" His tail twitched in excitement, and now he was too energetic to go for a nap. It seemed that his mood had lightened up.

~OWO~

That was expected. Thea shifted her position, pulling herself up to lay on her belly in the slightest of movements. She bent her head down to give her stomach ginger licks. "Oh, Nightkit and Mothkit are fine. She's playing in my old nest with her friend. It's adorable." She purred, thinking of her adoptive daughter for a moment. Then, she cleared her throat for a moment, finding his next words very shocking. "Checking on me?" She repeated. That sounded odd. He haven't spoken to her in two months! "You didn't even talk to me in two moons! Now, you wanna make an appearance?" She growled. Maybe, that was pregnancy moods, but she was mad that he would even think it was alright. If he was missing in action for two moons, maybe he should had stayed where he was. "Did you bump your head or something?" She snorted, laying back on her side once more. Since she was a tiny cat, her belly was bigger than normal. And, she was always tired. The tom simply fueled her fire. Now, he wanted to be in her life? Well, not her life specifically but his kits. That was alright. She couldn't be mad at that. At least, he wanted to be around the kits. They were his after all, much to his dismay. "Be honest. You don't care anything about me. You wanted to check up on your unborn kits?" She wasn't stupid. She knew that the tom didn't care about her. Anything about her. He just wanted to know how his unborn offspring were. So, she decided to give him the Intel he wanted. "They're doing good. A bit rowdy and it's tiring me out. But, at least they're moving. They're gonna be strong kits." She mewed, licking her jaw for the moment as she slid her eyes to the top of the nursery den. Healthy kits... Even she was happy knowing that. Moving, and slightly hurting her, but she couldn't wait to meet the small ones. "You can touch them if you want." She shrugged, and shifted her position to lay on her belly, exposing the new added weight on her stomach. It was a special connection when hearing or feeling the kits. It was something unforgettable, and she cherished it very much.
Old August 28th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

"Me either!" Lynxkit exclaimed. She was his best friend. Probably the only thing that made sense in his life. He had been so confused by many of his family's ways, and always found it hard to make friends but since he was a clown, everyone got along with him. Whether they laughed at him, whether they laughed with him. It didn't matter. He just wanted to feel welcomed in some place. Everyone usually avoided him because of his mother's gaze, but wasn't he lucky to have had met Mothkit? Very lucky. He adored the she kit, and he didn't want to leave her once he became an apprentice. But, it probably wouldn't be too long before she joined them. Then, they could have fun! A lot of fun! "I can't wait to become an apprentice, Moth! And, I can't wait until you join me. We're gonna have so much fun!" His tail twitched in excitement, and now he was too energetic to go for a nap. It seemed that his mood had lightened up.

~OWO~

That was expected. Thea shifted her position, pulling herself up to lay on her belly in the slightest of movements. She bent her head down to give her stomach ginger licks. "Oh, Nightkit and Mothkit are fine. She's playing in my old nest with her friend. It's adorable." She purred, thinking of her adoptive daughter for a moment. Then, she cleared her throat for a moment, finding his next words very shocking. "Checking on me?" She repeated. That sounded odd. He haven't spoken to her in two months! "You didn't even talk to me in two moons! Now, you wanna make an appearance?" She growled. Maybe, that was pregnancy moods, but she was mad that he would even think it was alright. If he was missing in action for two moons, maybe he should had stayed where he was. "Did you bump your head or something?" She snorted, laying back on her side once more. Since she was a tiny cat, her belly was bigger than normal. And, she was always tired. The tom simply fueled her fire. Now, he wanted to be in her life? Well, not her life specifically but his kits. That was alright. She couldn't be mad at that. At least, he wanted to be around the kits. They were his after all, much to his dismay. "Be honest. You don't care anything about me. You wanted to check up on your unborn kits?" She wasn't stupid. She knew that the tom didn't care about her. Anything about her. He just wanted to know how his unborn offspring were. So, she decided to give him the Intel he wanted. "They're doing good. A bit rowdy and it's tiring me out. But, at least they're moving. They're gonna be strong kits." She mewed, licking her jaw for the moment as she slid her eyes to the top of the nursery den. Healthy kits... Even she was happy knowing that. Moving, and slightly hurting her, but she couldn't wait to meet the small ones. "You can touch them if you want." She shrugged, and shifted her position to lay on her belly, exposing the new added weight on her stomach. It was a special connection when hearing or feeling the kits. It was something unforgettable, and she cherished it very much.

Oh, yeah. All of sudden that one thought took over everything the molly had just been thinking. He would become an apprentice two moons before she would become one. Or maybe it was one moon, who knew, it would feel like forever! Who was she supposed to play with when he was in the apprentices den or out training? Lynxkit was the only cat she played with. Before she had met him she might have tumbled around with Nightkit a few times, but only a few. What would she do if he wasn't in the nursery with he all the time? Mothkit would die that's what. Well, okay not die. She had Nightkit and Emeraldpaw and Willowkit, but really, that was it! Lynxkit was the only one who she always wanted to spend time with. Well, unless she was really depressed. Lynxkit could bring those up, but they could also bring him down. Like he had been just a while ago. It helped to know that he really was sad to be leaving her behind, and that he really did want her to be able to become an apprentice at the same time he became one. It made her feel a lot better about being left behind while he moved up a rank. She imagined that perhaps it would be worse for him, to be the one leaving her. But if in that moon or so he forgot about her and began spending his time with- what's his name? Hunterpaw! Yeah, Hunterpaw! What if he spent time with Hunterpaw and forgot about her? He wouldn't, would he? Shaking off the thoughts Mothkit looked at Lynxkit. "Of course we are silly!" she purred.

~OWO~

Weaselshade was annoyed, and again hurt. Why did she always assume the worst from him? He was actually checking on her. Not the kits she was carrying. Well, maybe a little. You couldn't check on a pregnant queen and not check on the kits they were carrying. Of course, a mate could love their queen more than the kits, but that would be hard. He couldn't understand why anyone would love their mate, but not love their kits. It was ridiculous, and stupid! He could understand perhaps not loving the mother of the kits, even hating her, or greatly disliking her in Weaselshade's case, but never hating the kits. It was insane! But, back on the topic, did she think there was anything wrong with him checking on her as well? He could leave right then and there if that was what she wanted. It seemed to be what she wanted. He couldn't stand the way she seemed to think that he would never care about her. He had recently made his way from hating her to greatly disliking her. A great feat in his opinion. It was hard to not hate someone who was so annoying when you were around. That was Weaselshade's case. The tom felt even more annoyed and hurt, when she told him what she assumed he wanted to hear. Placing his tail on her stomach, he stated, "That's good." The tom frowned a bit though, "But I didn't ask how they were." Weaselshade could definitely feel them moving around, though it felt like one of them was wiggling less than the others. One of them seemed to be doing most of it.
Old August 28th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Nighty

Owlspark paused in his walking to take a glance over his shoulder, checking to ensure Gorseflower was still with him. He had wanted a buddy to go hunting with, when the molly had shown up at the perfect time. The brown tabby couldn't remember if the two cats had ever had a real conversation before; it was likely, given how friendly and sociable Owlspark was, but no specific memory came to mind when he thought about it. Perhaps they hadn't spoken before- but he didn't want to introduce himself, just in case they had. No, he didn't want to look like a fool, or like some jerk who didn't care to remember all the cats he talked with. He wasn't a jerk, really, his memory was just escaping him a bit.

Well, now he had himself worried that he would come off as rude. Was he supposed to remember her? Of course he knew of Gorseflower, but he didn't know her personally. He wracked his brain for something to say, in order to make her his friend. The tom was always looking to make more friends, that was just who he was. He was fairly sure she had some kits, but would he seem nosy if he asked how they were doing? Or, worse, what if she didn't? Now that would be embarrassing! For fear of saying the wrong thing, Owlspark simply stuck to smiling the she-cat's way before turning back around and continuing their stroll in search for prey.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 28th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yewclaw suddenly had a sense of compassion for the kit and laughed loudly," I was kiddin' kit. Do ya gotz any parents, dun worry smart mousebrain, yo ain't in trouble." He meowed (yes, smart mousebrain)
Hazelkit didn't entirely trust this cat, but she talked anyways. "Um, her name is Earlyclaw. She took me in."
Old August 28th, 2017, 05:13 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@starfall

Mumblenose trotted into the camp, his stub of a tail bouncing up and down behind him with every cheerful step. Ever since he began to form a bond with his granddaughter via Singe, Forestpaw, he hasn't been the depressed stick-in-the-mud that he had become when Bliss left him. He currently carried with him a limp yet plump rabbit, using all his strength to keep the bunny from being dragged against the ground. With a final grunt of effort, the insanely tall tomcat found himself adding his fresh-kill to the pile, his chest heaving with exhaustion. But he was quick to recover from his tiredness, a content smile stretching across his face.

He searched the pile for whatever he was in the mood in. Finally, Mumblenose opted for a sparrow, prancing over to a corner of the camp. He dropped right there, resting his fresh-kill between his outstretched forearms. He began plucking the dark feathers from the bird's skin, setting them aside. Maybe he'd use them for his nest later, or perhaps he'd donate them to the nursery? He heard Searwhisper had kitted, and he'd been wanting to visit - if only he were on better terms with his daughter. Last time they interacted, he had been forced to fight against her during the battle where SkyClan helped rid WindClan of evil.

Unwilling to think about those dark moons, Mumblenose shook his head discreetly in an attempt to clear his mind of his haunting thoughts. He was trying to get past those harsh times, and just try to get on with his life - happily, that is. He tried not to guilt himself by thinking about how he failed his kits. After all, it wasn't about how he screwed up, but how he recovered. And right now, Mumblenose was trying his best to fix his mistakes.